Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:52:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price of Bitcoin and Ethereum  (Read 302 times)
cryptoWODL

Activity: 252
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 06:16:16 AM

So does the price of Ethereum really go up when the price of Bitcoin goes up? And does Bitcoin's bull market actually coincide with Ethereum's bull market? What is your opinion on this matter? And correct me if I'm wrong.
We all know that you said Bitcoin is the king of coins. We have often observed that when the price of Bitcoin increases, the price of various altcoins also increases. You, me and we all know Ethereum is one of the best alt coins. Since Ethereum is an alt coin, when the price of Bitcoin increases in the cryptocurrency market, the price of Ethereum coins also increases, and when the price of Bitcoin decreases, the price of Ethereum coins decreases. Today, according to the market, the price of Bitcoin is $52,012.35 dollar on the other hand, the price of Ethereum coin is $2931.64 dollars, which has increased compared to a few days.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Obim34

Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 06:16:43 AM

You already answered the questions here, you can see from the chat which you attached to the post that with a significant increase in the price of Bitcoin also determines the same for Ethereum. This should tell that there is  high level of correlation between Bitcoin and Ethereum. So when Bitcoin is experiencing a bull run also expect Ethereum to be part of it.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Makus

Activity: 336
Merit: 239

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 06:29:59 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency king. Bitcoin holds the number one position in cryptocurrencies and Ethereum holds the second position. I read somewhere before that when the price of Bitcoin goes up, so does up the price of Ethereum too. And while checking the market today I noticed that, really the price of Ethereum has risen along with the price of Bitcoin, Bitcoin price today is 52k and Ethereum price today is $2825.65, and Bitcoin has gained 15.9% in the last 7 days and Ethereum has gained 16.6% in the last 7 days. So does the price of Ethereum really go up when the price of Bitcoin goes up? And does Bitcoin's bull market actually coincide with Ethereum's bull market? What is your opinion on this matter? And correct me if I'm wrong.

This has been my notice for a very long time now. And it's not only Ethereum who is traveling with the price of Bitcoin, there are several altcoins out there that does the same. However I like that fact that you acknowledge Bitcoin as the kind of all cryptocurrency because that's its title and position in the crypto network. If Bitcoin experiences any bull eventually Ethereum would follow, I have never seen cases where Ethereum move toward another direction when Bitcoin Is in a bull market. And this is one of the reasons why I don't feel more like investing into altcoin, if the price movement of Bitcoin can be seen in Ethereum and other altcoins then why must I invest in altcoin when the real price influencer is Bitcoin?
Promocodeudo

Activity: 406
Merit: 225

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 06:46:00 AM

I have noticed that from November last year till date, Bitcoin seems to be the major currency that have moved the most. ETH, BNB and other top cryptocurrencies rarely moved. From when the present bull run started, Bitcoin has done more than double its price from the dip while many major altcoins have not done more that 50% rise. This makes me wonder when the altcoin season will come and if it will ever come. Those who diversifies their investment to altcoins might be regretting not leaving everything in Bitcoin unless the altcoins season finally arrives.

As it stands the will not regret hence they still have some hodlings in bitcoin, diversification is jsht like not putting all your investment in one place, in think this idea is not bad, but I will always advocate that people should have the major hodling in bitcoin because of it transparent character, talking about the price of Bitcoin and ETH I don't think that there is any comparison between this too, between will surpass ETH anytime any day, the two coin are not mate both in terms of transaction and publicity, a little shift of price in bitcoin will make ETH to go very high because of interest from the market force, currently, the movement of Bitcoin seems unbelievable though it is expected to happen since it is bullrun in progress.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 06:52:36 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency king. Bitcoin holds the number one position in cryptocurrencies and Ethereum holds the second position. I read somewhere before that when the price of Bitcoin goes up, so does up the price of Ethereum too. And while checking the market today I noticed that, really the price of Ethereum has risen along with the price of Bitcoin, Bitcoin price today is 52k and Ethereum price today is $2825.65, and Bitcoin has gained 15.9% in the last 7 days and Ethereum has gained 16.6% in the last 7 days. So does the price of Ethereum really go up when the price of Bitcoin goes up? And does Bitcoin's bull market actually coincide with Ethereum's bull market? What is your opinion on this matter? And correct me if I'm wrong.
It is a known fact that the price of ethereum follows the price of bitcoin very closely, however since we are talking about two different projects the way they move is not exactly the same, most of the time bitcoin will move first and will begin to outperform ethereum and most altcoins during its bull run, but after a few months altcoins in general, including ethereum, will begin to catch up with the positive movement of bitcoin, allowing you to make even more money thanks to those altcoins if you decide to take the risk with them.
Kelward

Activity: 406
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 07:30:06 AM

Generally, prices of cryptocurrencies rise or fall along with bitcoin. This is because investors usually use bitcoin as their standard. If bitcoin’s price is rising, the more they want to invest but they would rather buy cheaper currencies that may perform just as well as bitcoin hence why they will start looking for other altcoins

Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and Ethereum is the number two, as far as I know these two are the most reputable cryptos in the market, so it's not surprising that Ethereum, will follow the bull or bear seasons of Bitcoin, and when either of the seasons happens, other altcoins tend to follow their trends too. I think that the maths is quite simple, when Bitcoin is headed to bull run, investors will be making massive profits because of it's constant price pump, and they'll want to take advantage of it to also invest in altcoins to generate more profits, also because altcoins can pump and give more profits on the short term. But investors needs to be cautious about the altcoins to buy because it's not all of them that are worth investing money in, this is why I prefer top altcoins like Ethereum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Troytech

Activity: 168
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 08:18:29 AM

Bitcoin can be seen as the face of the entire crypto currencies, most investors only invest in other coins because of the influence Bitcoin has on their value and prices, when the bull run comes almost all the altcoins are affected and follow suit because most investors that cant afford to buy bitcoin in whole would just go for the altcoins and get some coll profits from it too. I Don't think altcoins can survive on their own without bitcoin

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Out of mind

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 09:43:41 AM

All other altcoins grow along with the Bitcoin market. There are many coins that go up and down with Bitcoin and Ethereum certainly compares to Bitcoin. When the price of Bitcoin goes up, almost all coins go up in value, not only Ethereum, but all other coins go up. Ethereum is the most popular currency after Bitcoin where people invest most of the time and this currency fluctuates with Bitcoin, and it is definitely likely to go higher in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 12:16:19 PM

So does the price of Ethereum really go up when the price of Bitcoin goes up?
Yes. And ETH is @ $2900+ already.

And does Bitcoin's bull market actually coincide with Ethereum's bull market? What is your opinion on this matter? And correct me if I'm wrong.
Yes.
ETH do get next and the altcoins goes next to after Bitcoin or it can be opposite. Bitcoin bull run first and then ETH and alts next or the opposite. But one thing is that, Bitcoin starts all of these bull runs. And that's what people have to remember if you want to get some nice profits for this bull run and still thinking what to buy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 02:46:59 PM

All other altcoins grow along with the Bitcoin market. There are many coins that go up and down with Bitcoin and Ethereum certainly compares to Bitcoin. When the price of Bitcoin goes up, almost all coins go up in value, not only Ethereum, but all other coins go up. Ethereum is the most popular currency after Bitcoin where people invest most of the time and this currency fluctuates with Bitcoin, and it is definitely likely to go higher in the future.
The prices differs but they're the trending main projects in the system. We have both spot and future trading in the space, only focused on the sectors that brings in gigantic profits. We can only enjoy the steady profits of Bitcoin when we have solid entries in futures and not engaging in buying for longterm, though it's consider relevant but I no longer buy that idea, always aiming for excellent outcome. Ethereum follows the footsteps of Bitcoin at close range. I would say, ETH moves with prior movement of BTC chart in the market.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
snowpega

Activity: 364
Merit: 195

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 03:19:48 PM

Bitcoin is always the king and going unstoppable where it has reached $51k-$52k at the time I am writing the post with the most largest market cap in the Crypto space. This price is pre-halving and pre-bull run price now you can have an idea of how much it can perform more well in the coming time frame of 2024-2025. These two years are expected to be the best time for crypto investors where all the investors have bullish sentiments of the mentioned time frame. Hopefully, Bitcoin will go $100k at the end of 20204 well it is just a prediction now we have to wait and see what will happen in the coming time frame.

On the other hand, if we talk about the Ethereum it is the second most big market cap cryptocurrency. what do you guys think about how much it can maximum gain in the bull run? One of my near friend was saying it can go to $15k so I am not sure will it go at the mentioned prices or not well what do you guys have thoughts on the Ethereum price in the coming bull run?

yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 03:41:23 PM

Bitcoin is the lead cryptocurrency, it’s the undisputed best coin on the market. Ethereum usually follows the lead of Bitcoin as the whole cryptocurrency sector does. We are all aware of how Bitcoin rolls around its cyclical halving phase, other coins follow it. There are many metrics you can follow to see when it might be a good idea to move some out of Bitcoin & into altcoins to try & take advantage of price increases. Take a look at live Bitcoin Dominance metrics. Overall Bitcoin pumps, so does everything else. Bitcoin dumps, so does everything else.

That's the traditional way and there's no current altcoin that can take over the place of bitcoins after so many years because it has the decentralized feature which most of those top altcoins don't have and that will be the main key why we always see bitcoin at the top no matter how much the others have prepared for their platforms and countless updates to develop their projects. As for ETH, they have already accepted that they are just second and they don't have any problem with that since the Bitcoin creator is nowhere to be found and all they need to do is keep up their good works and development so that they won't be left behind.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
criptoevangelista

Activity: 266
Merit: 525

In ₿ we trust

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 03:46:46 PM

The gateway for most investors is through bitcoin, which is why it rises in price first than altcoins... soon after, investors exchange their bitcoins for other tokens/coins in what is called altcoin season.

Right near the end of the trend, the opposite path is taken with investors exchanging their altcoins for bitcoin and then for dollars

summary: dollars -> bitcoin -> altcoins.... .end of bull run ...... altcoins -> bitcoin - dollars

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 03:58:51 PM

As they say and incidents like this have become commonplace, Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coins and also top among other coins.
Both will go hand in hand but Ethereum will not catch up or outperform Bitcoin, even though the graph looks the same but that's all because Bitcoin's position is in an uptrend and Ethereum and other coins will definitely follow in Bitcoin's footsteps. And conversely, if Bitcoin experiences a decline, then other coins will also experience a decline and even deeper.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 04:06:22 PM

Bitcoin can be seen as the face of the entire crypto currencies, most investors only invest in other coins because of the influence Bitcoin has on their value and prices, when the bull run comes almost all the altcoins are affected and follow suit because most investors that cant afford to buy bitcoin in whole would just go for the altcoins and get some coll profits from it too. I Don't think altcoins can survive on their own without bitcoin
Yes, I guess bitcoin is unique to break the stages, the movement of bitcoin is the most important for the existence, development, maintenance of the market. Bitcoin has extended its streak, perhaps falling bitcoin dominance will be a good sign for the altcoin season to begin but it will likely be a mix. Bitcoin is now back at 1000 billion in assets and holding bitcoin is very important. Altcoins will run but I guess it will be so when bitcoin is maintained at $70k. At this time, ETH is also quite hyped before the Dencun upgrade but I guess it is still not enough to be a strong catalyst to open the running season altcoins.

vs2014

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 04:26:53 PM

Bitcoin is always the best and never compare the altcoins market with Bitcoin. Where bitcoin price was before and where it is now may make your head spin even a few months ago, if you had pocketed for bitcoins you could have made huge profits today. All altcoins including ethereum, follow the price of bitcoin in the market. If bitcoin goes up then altcoins will go up naturally so almost all tokens will pump in the bull market. So when the price of bitcoin increases then the price of other tokens increases

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 04:28:27 PM

- Yes and No

Yep, I can see that everything that's been happening lately is heavily influenced by bitcoin, which is why bitcoin's position is number 1. Since the approval of the spot bitcoin ETF, new doors are opening to accept more altcoins. I think it's just a matter of time for everything to be approved, and during that process developments will be unpredictable and prices will fluctuate. ETH always receives great attention, perhaps only after bitcoin, so any impact from bitcoin can affect the price of ETH. At this stage, perhaps the attention to ETH is getting bigger as everyone is expecting big events, and we are especially getting closer to a common event for the whole market about BTC halving.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1232

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 05:39:34 PM

So does the price of Ethereum really go up when the price of Bitcoin goes up? And does Bitcoin's bull market actually coincide with Ethereum's bull market? What is your opinion on this matter? And correct me if I'm wrong.
Price of these cryptos are aligned, I guess. And that doesn't mean that they should both have the same market value. They have different token supply, release date, projects running on their chains, and more. If it is parallelism, then these two simply got it, especially if it is price direction. There will be times the market price increase of Bitcoin is higher than with ETH's and vice versa but that's probably due to the volume by that particular time. Also with factors such as price manipulation; there's no consistency with lmist everything when it comes on cryptocurrencies in the first place so I guess things are just normal if that's just the only concern.
Bitcoin is always the best and never compare the altcoins market with Bitcoin. Where bitcoin price was before and where it is now may make your head spin even a few months ago, if you had pocketed for bitcoins you could have made huge profits today. All altcoins including ethereum, follow the price of bitcoin in the market. If bitcoin goes up then altcoins will go up naturally so almost all tokens will pump in the bull market. So when the price of bitcoin increases then the price of other tokens increases
If it is just market price then there are altcoins which had a higher price increase for a shorter period of time making it not the best aspect to determine which one is better as a coin. Bitcoin indeed has a supremacy in this industry but I think the one being discussed here is the correlation between the market price of Bitcoin and ethereum only and not which is  is the best. Due to that supremacy as well, Bitcoin is more of the 'leader' of trends.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 06:10:50 PM

Compared to the price of bitcoin ETH is still underperforming. I think this performance gap will be dimming very soon as ETH will go through a major update in its ecosystem, and ETH ETF is also on the horizon. So if bitcoin price stays stable for a few more weeks, we can see ETH outperforming bitcoin in price which will lead to ETH price above 4k in my opinion. This is just a speculative measure, and something else can happen as well, but this is what should happen according to previous cycle.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Miles2006

Merit: 162

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 08:39:25 PM

I have seen several opinions similar to this, I never expected much cause bitcoin has been leading the crypto market and bitcoin is known as the king of cryptocurrency.
I never had time to ask this same question cause I have been observing this with the increase price of bitcoin and the reactions with other altcoins mostly ethereum as you mentioned. The price of bitcoin is currently $51k now and we've not seen an increase yet, even if we're sure the price will pass this amount let's still say $51k.
Now what I'm trying to understand here is will other altcoins still increase even with the current price of bitcoin now, like what most people are saying and getting excited with the current increase price of ethereum.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: