Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:55:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am seeking advice investement in new projects is legit or not ??  (Read 169 times)
Kelward

Activity: 448
Merit: 291

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 03:21:44 PM

Not a project by The Tor Project, Inc themselves? No? Then that's easily a scam. It seems to be just a fake Tor token with a memecoin mechanics with the swap fees lol. My first point alone should immediately make you stay away from that "project".

If it's not in the Tor family then it's most probably a scam, the developers of the project should have chosen a different name for it because anybody that's into crypto will want to verify if the project is a part of Tor, I think that's their first flaw. One of the most important things that I've learnt in this forum is to carry out research on anything that's associated with cryptocurrency, because of the many scams and hacks in the space, I never get carried away with the hypes of new projects, because in the end most of them are scams. We'll see how this one goes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x