Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:51:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Well Prepared For the Bull Market And So Far In Bitcoin Investment.  (Read 506 times)
rachael9385

Activity: 448
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2024, 09:36:42 PM

Very good job OP, you are indeed a bitcoin holder, you were band but still you didn't panic after all the incident, anyway you are ones again welcomed to the forum. That's a very good amount of Bitcoin in your wallet over there. You investing on Bitcoin the very first month of last year and today Bitcoin is more higher than as of last year. Always I am excited to see people who got to know bitcoin early because there are other people that heard about Bitcoin but give deft ears to it, but today Bitcoin is showing everyone that it doesn't matter if everyone is buying it or not but it will still skyrocket to any amount.  This year we are expecting the hight of $100k and just in month of February we already have $51,500+ and that's not a bad amount because with little time it will go above the present rate.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2024, 09:55:59 PM

You have done a good job so far by accumulating Bitcoin at the right time. I had accumulated that price zone as well, but I sold when I had a small profit and thought I would buy back when it dipped. However, I am trading Bitcoin and selling whenever I have a profit. Of course, I'm holding some bags as well. So far, the DCA strategy has become very popular nowadays, and it seems it does work for you. I believe you should hold on for longer to get a big return. Halving is coming, and we might see Bitcoin skyrocket after the halving. 

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DiMarxist (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 206

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 11:47:30 PM

You have done a good job so far by accumulating Bitcoin at the right time. I had accumulated that price zone as well, but I sold when I had a small profit and thought I would buy back when it dipped. However, I am trading Bitcoin and selling whenever I have a profit. Of course, I'm holding some bags as well. So far, the DCA strategy has become very popular nowadays, and it seems it does work for you. I believe you should hold on for longer to get a big return. Halving is coming, and we might see Bitcoin skyrocket after the halving. 
Thanks for encouraging me to do well from the onset from the first purchase. I really appreciate your encouragement in the forum. You are leader indeed. Yes I am holding it for long term investment and not for short term and I know you can remember it vividly that I started the investment from last year 2023 January and to this year and now you can see the amount I have accumulated. I am topping (Buying) my wallet every month end. And I know that before this year will end I will be expecting something huge in my wallet. My target is one bitcoin so whenever have cash, I budget it out and buy the unit of that month and relax for the next month again.
Though it is not easy if the person is not working to assist himself in it because one is tempted to sell to solve problems but discipline and determination must involve.

Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 09:09:36 AM

I congratulate you, as some of the forum members have said that you have done that. If you think it will help you, then just continue the DCA you started for the Bitcoin that you are investing in long-term. If I had other extra money, I would also sell Bitcoin for sure.

That is a big amount after all, and somehow you have a profit there since you did that, but you should not be impatient and hold it until Bitcoin reaches $100,000 more minus one Bitcoin.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Moreno233

Activity: 322
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 06:15:37 PM

My Bitcoin Investment
I thanks God I am back to continue the knowledge of bitcoin and it Blockchain, within this period which I was absent from the forum, I have learn more and I have also taught many people and some of them also invested in bitcoin some times I used some of the good quality posts for reference, I have not stopped my learning. And today I am a good investor. So far so good I have invested 0.05494075 BTC.
This is wonderful and I will say congratulations. I am always happy when I see people take action about Bitcoin investment and not just speak words with no result. With this bold step, you are all set to reap the benefits of investing in a reliable asset like Bitcoin. It is even better you are already into Bitcoin investment while continuing to gain more knowledge of Bitcoin, this confirms that one does not need complex knowledge to start investing in Bitcoin but just the key knowledge to get started. The learning process of Bitcoin is a continuous one just like it is in every other profession. We are lucky to be in a forum where all the information we need are available and accessible free of charge. Those who take the materials and resources available here seriously will never make mistakes in their Bitcoin career. 

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 08:57:51 PM

My Bitcoin Investment
I thanks God I am back to continue the knowledge of bitcoin and it Blockchain, within this period which I was absent from the forum, I have learn more and I have also taught many people and some of them also invested in bitcoin some times I used some of the good quality posts for reference, I have not stopped my learning. And today I am a good investor. So far so good I have invested 0.05494075 BTC.
This is wonderful and I will say congratulations. I am always happy when I see people take action about Bitcoin investment and not just speak words with no result. With this bold step, you are all set to reap the benefits of investing in a reliable asset like Bitcoin. It is even better you are already into Bitcoin investment while continuing to gain more knowledge of Bitcoin, this confirms that one does not need complex knowledge to start investing in Bitcoin but just the key knowledge to get started. The learning process of Bitcoin is a continuous one just like it is in every other profession. We are lucky to be in a forum where all the information we need are available and accessible free of charge. Those who take the materials and resources available here seriously will never make mistakes in their Bitcoin career.  

All we need here is just consistency in learning the crypto market from the forum and apply them into action. Everyone started from a scratch but with good motivation to acquire limitless information from the forum, everything will end up into positive results, and having your first bitcoin investment OP is already a big achievement to consider.

Just continue what you’re doing and keep your motivation to learn burning. Knowledge becomes our basic foundation in everything that we do, most especially when we are dealing with highly volatile investment like crypto particularly bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
DiMarxist (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 206

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 07:18:04 PM

My Bitcoin Investment

All we need here is just consistency in learning the crypto market from the forum and apply them into action. Everyone started from a scratch but with good motivation to acquire limitless information from the forum, everything will end up into positive results, and having your first bitcoin investment OP is already a big achievement to consider.

Just continue what you’re doing and keep your motivation to learn burning. Knowledge becomes our basic foundation in everything that we do, most especially when we are dealing with highly volatile investment like crypto particularly bitcoin.
That was what I did to acquire the the knowledge to start my investment and in my early stages in the forum I asked a lot of questions concerning where to save my coins, how to open wallet and others and all that time, I was preparing myself for the investment. And today I am doing well in the cryptocurrency investment. I think this bull market favouring me. And I will be the youngest millionaire in my family in this coming ATH if the price reach the general prediction of the $100k.
One thing I used in this investment is patient and endurance and also thick skin because people abused me because I was investing in Bitcoin but today I am laughing at them. Now I am educating them on bitcoin.

Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 07:31:08 PM

DCA is obviously a well proven strategy for majority. Most especially for those who are starting to accumulate bitcoin, DCA is the key so they can store more bitcoin before halving starts. OP is actually a perfect example. He must be in huge profits right how if he decide to sell, but I’m sure there’s a lot more profits to come ahead if he chose to hold his coins more and continue with DCA. It’s only a matter of patience and emotional control if you want to get massive with bitcoin in the future.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 11:39:03 PM

Congratulations on that, and I think you can save at least 1 bitcoin if you have a backup income that ranges from at least 2000 dollars a month. Or if not, it's around $1,000 a month.
You can save Bitcoin, maybe even at least 0.5 btc.

But for sure, you will try to really save as long as you have the opportunity to do it and sell it at the right time at the price you are targeting to sell it at the price you want
during the bull run itself.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: