Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:35:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hidden Alt Potential We Don't Talk About in Exchange Tokens  (Read 117 times)
Best-mary (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 8

BTC Lover|Crypto Educator| We Grow by Learning!

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 10:55:11 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2024, 08:19:53 AM by Best-mary
Merited by bolshojkush (2)

Last month, I came across this YouTuber video that was talking about Exchange tokens that will likely do well in the long run. The YouTuber also mentioned why he will sell his BNB. You know, because of the hot seat Binance was, causing the token price to retrace. Maybe he did mention that to able to sell before the fall and then re-buy when the price retraces to the level he thinks BNB will get to

He made mention of  BGB, OKX, CRO
Here is the link. (https://youtu.be/XOcjKlBPEm0?si=1RvIFUouCKn1NvmI)

The video wasn't only about Exchange tokens, he also talked about other projects. Maybe in your leisure time, you can watch the video to get some insight from him

NB: I'm not promoting any Influencer or YouTuber. Isn't a must you will believe what he said and don't take everything he said as financial advice. Always do your research!!

So, he made mention of some exchange tokens that would probably do well in the long run. His style of insight in most of his videos is like that of CoinBureau.

1. BGB
2. OKB
3. CRO, and many more
If you want to check out this yourself, the time stamp is from 4:05

Now the reason I brought this here is because, among these tokens mentioned, only BGB surged to an ATH. Normally I am not the type that does in-depth research on Exchange tokens because I believe that if the exchange is doing better so will the token. But this hit differently when I went over to CMC to check their market cap. You know, I was curious why others didn't surge and that's when it hit on me, not because you're using an exchange token you think they will do well,

You need to ask yourself.
1. What are their UseCase?
2. How many tokens are in supply and how many Total tokens are left?
3. How useful is their token in their exchange?
4. Do people trade it? Does this token have a high volume?

Maybe that's why this BGB did better than others. Checking this information on CMC and the token indeed passed the checkmark. I don't know how many people who do check this, but I think it's time to get every possible info about a token before investing in it so you wouldn't end up having your token stagnant when others are surging

I believe in Crypto| BTC Analyst| Trader in good Cex (Bitget and Binance)
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jascrypt

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2024, 09:41:14 PM

Last month, I came across this YouTuber video that was talking about Exchange tokens that will likely do well in the long run. The YouTuber also mentioned why he will sell his BNB. You know, because of the hot seat Binance was, causing the token price to retrace. Maybe he did mention that to able to sell before the fall and then re-buy when the price retraces to the level he thinks BNB will get to

He made mention of  BGB, OKX, CRO
Here is the link. (https://youtu.be/XOcjKlBPEm0?si=1RvIFUouCKn1NvmI)

The video wasn't only about Exchange tokens, he also talked about other projects. Maybe in your leisure time, you can watch the video to get some insight from him

NB: I'm not promoting any Influencer or YouTuber. Isn't a must you will believe what he said and don't take everything he said as financial advice. Always do your research!!

So, he made mention of some exchange tokens that would probably do well in the long run. His style of insight in most of his videos is like that of CoinBureau.

1. BGB
2. OKB
3. CRO, and many more
If you want to check out this yourself, the time stamp is from 4:05

Now the reason I brought this here is because, among these tokens mentioned, only BGB surged to an ATH. Normally I am not the type that does in-depth research on Exchange tokens because I believe that if the exchange is doing better so will the token. But this hit differently when I went over to CMC to check their market cap. You know, I was curious why others didn't surge and that's when it hit on me, not because you're using an exchange token you think they will do well,

Maybe that's why this BGB did better than others. Checking this information on CMC and the token indeed passed the checkmark. I don't know how many people who do check this, but I think it's time to get every possible info about a token before investing in it so you wouldn't end up having your token stagnant when others are surging

Exchange tokens are worth investing particularly if their use case is very productive. BGB seems to be modeled like BNB hence I am not surprised of it's growth since the launch of it's white paper. I feel when the buy back and burn plan takes full shape more impressive price action will be noticed.
xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 11:25:15 PM

coins from official exchangers usually the price increase will not be too high. except for only BNB official coins from the binance exchanger. other coins from official exchangers the price movement or price increase is not too high. and there are few exchanger markets that support it except BNB.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
muncuss

Activity: 634
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 11:35:49 PM

In this early bull market they are as hidden gem as any token which still in low price. As it is an exchange token i treat them to have same potential as other low price coin. Unless they will have better use than just being an exchange token
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 679

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2024, 06:51:22 AM

From my experience of those exchange tokens,  many of them have good performance in the market but on a low-key format and that is their price never increases so much like other tokens, except for those that are used by the exchange chain,  like Binance smart chain where bnb is used as a liquidity token on the exchange.

That way,  the coin is always at a good performance and in high demand since traders will be using the coin within the exchange ecosystem which becomes a great support that pushes the coin demand upward or does not allow the value to depreciate some much without possible recovery like other in it category.

So sure exchange tokens are a good point of investment most especially those that are used as liquidity coins on the exchange
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1157

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 07:48:17 AM

I don't really have FOMO with some YouTubers who mention a coin that looks promising to hold for the long term. BGB, OKB are the top exchange tokens and certainly have a good reputation, but I don't know CRO and have never done research. But my recommendation is to buy top Altcoins like ETH, BNB which are also good choices because they are trusted. But you have to be wise and buy when the price is deep, don't buy because of other people's FOMO. This is not financial advice and is done at individual risk
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 08:05:02 AM

coins from official exchangers usually the price increase will not be too high. except for only BNB official coins from the binance exchanger. other coins from official exchangers the price movement or price increase is not too high. and there are few exchanger markets that support it except BNB.

This is the reality since exchange tokens is now saturated compared when Binance released their BNB tokens with a utility to have special discounts on their exchange. Right now all exchange is doing this so it’s very hard already to hype the price of the token that already becomes too common.

Same example when DeFi first becomes popular. Almost new project from DeFi pump hard but later on most of the project with same category is already garbage due to market saturation. I believe L1 projects is still the most popular and profitable for now especially for new develop projects like TIA.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 08:27:45 AM

There are a lots of coins that were initially hyped but in the long run, they were disregarded because they did not have any utility. Coins with more concrete utilization are most likely to perform better because its users actually have a reason to hold.

The concept of supply and demand should be closely monitored when choosing a coin or token to invest in. Usually coins with lesser supply yet higher demand is promising to perform better than others. You should also check if it has high trading volume because if it does not sell  quickly, there is a chance that you lose money when investing here.

I am not really that interested with exchange tokens but the factors you mentioned also applies to any other cryptocurrencies. These factors are essential and should be considered by all investors before investing.

bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 06:10:58 PM

Thanks for the link to this blogger's YouTube. I watched a lot of his videos and they are very informative, he provides indisputable facts and evidence when parsing each coin. To be honest, I have not seen such a cool analysis of cryptocurrencies. Perhaps I will think about selling BNB, since the binance is no longer the same.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2024, 06:37:26 PM

BGB is one of the tokens that really grows fast and the exchange is also getting more volume which i think helped the platform get well known. they have been listing several great tokens too. but i already have bad experiences with exchange tokens. i would set aside these tokens instead and just be on the old tokens.

seems too early but this youtuber is already encouraging to sell the tokens. idk, the market bull run has just started, if you do not need the money yet i think its best to just keep holding on.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2024, 07:11:03 PM

CoinBeuro is a great youtube channel to learn about crypto projects and the latest news related to crypto. But one thing we should remember is that we should use YouTube channels and influencer videos to acquire knowledge about crypto projects. Their videos are a great place to get a quick summary of a project or an event so that you don't need to spend time on research. But for any financial decision, you should be responsible for the trade. You should have your own strategy of entry and exit no matter how good it is.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Best-mary (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 08:40:36 PM

I could say you might be right. From what I notice on the BGB token, it kept breaking ATH since Nov. Last year, I checked through their history and saw that the coin is really doing well. I think we should give other cex token time. They will do well in the long run

Best-mary (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 08:44:49 PM

From my experience of those exchange tokens,  many of them have good performance in the market but on a low-key format and that is their price never increases so much like other tokens, except for those that are used by the exchange chain,  like Binance smart chain where bnb is used as a liquidity token on the exchange.

That way,  the coin is always at a good performance and in high demand since traders will be using the coin within the exchange ecosystem which becomes a great support that pushes the coin demand upward or does not allow the value to depreciate some much without possible recovery like other in it category.

So sure exchange tokens are a good point of investment most especially those that are used as liquidity coins on the exchange
No wonder why the Former rose more than the rest. It has a burning mechanism and from my research so far, I think they have their chain just as Binance

Iamcrypticguy

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 06:38:22 AM

BGB is one of the tokens that really grows fast and the exchange is also getting more volume which i think helped the platform get well known. they have been listing several great tokens too. but i already have bad experiences with exchange tokens. i would set aside these tokens instead and just be on the old tokens.

seems too early but this youtuber is already encouraging to sell the tokens. idk, the market bull run has just started, if you do not need the money yet i think its best to just keep holding on.
These days, I don't really follow YouTubers or influencers because they might be misleading. If you look at the trajectory of BGB, for example, you'll see it has broken its all-time high (ATH) like 5 times in the last 6 months. With incoming utilities on the token, I'm sure we'll be seeing a more positive price trend soon. I suggest DYOR and using the DCA method. The goal is to be profitable! Ahah.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: