Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:04:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to survive this hard time for Naija  (Read 270 times)
Victorybit1 (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 84

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 06:53:18 PM
Merited by Hatchy (1)

Everybody know how things be for naija, how price of food don high and how our economy they fluctuate upandan. It will be good make everybody get strategic plan on how to survive this period. Here are some strategy wey I don write down wey I go follow to help myself and others:

1: look for additional income because relying on a single source of income no go fit save you this period. Learn freelancing skills or start small business so that you fit earn additional income to the one wey you dey do now.

2: Spend wisely, have a budget of important things wey you need these period like food, your house rent and your healthcare needs. Don't spend on unnecessary things these period because you will end up spending more that your budget.

3 This period, you need to buy smart, buy in bulk, because price dey change every seconds and choose local food and less expensive ones over imported goods and expensive ones.

4: If you have a good space in your home, grow your own food. You fit plant things like potatoes, yam, cassava vegetables, tomatoes, peppers, etc. You can grow some of these things for small gardens and containers. This go reduce your spending.

5: This is the best time to buy solar panel to generate electricity for yourself because of the high cost of fuel and estimated electricity bills giving to us by PHCN

6: Always negotiate prices when you go to the market. Always try to know the price of good from different traders before you buy because some traders are very selfish this period.

7: Try to build emergency fund wey go cover you for 3 to 6 month on living expenses. You can save small small for this emergency fund from you daily or monthly earnings.This fund go save you in time of unexpected expenses wey fit come up.

Hope this helps as we pray and wish for a better economy. Abeg make ona drop some strategic plan on how to survive this hard time. God no go shame us.
Hatchy

Activity: 448
Merit: 503

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 12:33:58 PM

Everybody know how things be for naija, how price of food don high and how our economy they fluctuate upandan. It will be good make everybody get strategic plan on how to survive this period. Here are some strategy wey I don write down wey I go follow to help myself and others:
Hope this helps as we pray and wish for a better economy. Abeg make ona drop some strategic plan on how to survive this hard time. God no go shame us.

All these points wey u list my broda correct but e no fit help people for the condition wey this country dey so. Like no 7, how person go take gather emergency fund wen e nova even see the one take eat food first. The country is not smiling and the government is doing nothing about this. Shey wen Dem dey say vote for who go fit help the country, some eye Nigerians still dey shout say Dem want bababulu. I hope say those set of person dey feel as e be now. The truth be say Nigerians lacks common sense and understanding. With 5k, you fit deceive a common Nigerian and me self I no go blame them as na the way the country dey do them.

Even for person wey dey earn for dollars now, has nothing to enjoy because even though say the money buy, Carey am enter market na the same value e go still buy you. As I talk before who Dom chop belle full for this one go dey plan to even dey save for emergency bro because the current situation of the country na emergency.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 238
Merit: 39

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 01:25:27 PM

All the ideas is good, the truth remain that as consumers you can't get all you want a a given time human want is insatiable it can come at any given time. Some of this idea may go well in aspects where one is financially ok, if your struggling to survive there is no order way than take what you see. But one thing I have as my opinion is that situation like this one really need cutdown it's expenses, either by stepping down to some lifestyle of excessive spending, club, drinking, celebration to impress people infact all round thing that is not much necessary, and focus on investment and anything that will generate income instead of spending, that will help also.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Obim34

Activity: 280
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 01:55:40 PM

You done address the issue very well, since we no yet understand wetin the country want become na for us to begin use our number six they do things.
Among all e just get one thing I want add aswell, make we also try they invest, not just in Bitcoin or any Cryptocurrency. E get some kind business wey go just need the finance alone with little or no work then in few months person go begin get returns. Now to survive no be alone how much effort we put in but how smart we begin they do things with the kind shege the country they show us.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Adams0001

Activity: 476
Merit: 173

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 03:23:42 PM

You done address the issue very well, since we no yet understand wetin the country want become na for us to begin use our number six they do things.
Among all e just get one thing I want add aswell, make we also try they invest, not just in Bitcoin or any Cryptocurrency. E get some kind business wey go just need the finance alone with little or no work then in few months person go begin get returns. Now to survive no be alone how much effort we put in but how smart we begin they do things with the kind shege the country they show us.

How things dey increase for our country, were know body no waiting dey make things they add price everyday. Me as for my  I didn't see any business where I could put money if it wasn't bitcoin for now, because all this real estate if you on buy land or other property that you can buy to hold you need to get the actual price before you can buy it and keep it for a while before selling it and be profitable, but if it's bitcoin, you can invest any amount you get that you can afford, you can invest am and still be profitable, that's why I don't like to invest in another business if not be crypto.

If you are well-versed in the subject, you will believe that it is a reliable source from which you can profit if the market is strong. Look at how items, such as basic consumables, and even pure water, are increasing in price, and how our government is handling this situation, because nothing changes in the country. My main issue is this subsidy where him commot for fuel where the money dey go you commot fuel subsidy and the price of fuel increase and the money where you stop you know use am do anything, if the country still dey like this military fit collect the powers and make everything dey good but we go suffer but am very sure he go better.

This our leaders just dey deceive all this youth, but shy na the money where know dey that is why, look how our government talk say if he dey power everything go better he done dey finish one year and nothing changes in the country na only price of things just dey increase without knowing what is causing all that. Even you get money things where go dey come your head go pass the money you dey collect every month, because the economy no balance even small, any body were dey power he most bring hardships to the citizens buhari finish him on now tinubu done start. I just get believe one day the country go better and everybody will enjoy, is just a matter of time and patience.

Victorybit1 (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 84

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 09:33:53 PM

The truth be say Nigerians lacks common sense and understanding. With 5k, you fit deceive a common Nigerian and me self I no go blame them as na the way the country dey do them.

[/quote] Na true, next election sef you go see people wey still won vote of these people even after shouting and complaining of how the economy bad.
My only problem in this country is if our vote dey really count?. It is not good for us to think say our vote no dey count because e go make people not to come out to vote for the right candidate. Let people stop collecting money to vote, If people can stop this act, then we are half way to solving our problem. 
Miles2006

Merit: 174

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 10:06:52 PM

My only problem in this country is if our vote dey really count?. It is not good for us to think say our vote no dey count because e go make people not to come out to vote for the right candidate. Let people stop collecting money to vote, If people can stop this act, then we are half way to solving our problem. 
Lol, we should stop thinking when the actual act is still going on and there's nothing the masses can do to stop this act called rigging, I actually love the America system of election and the last election conducted I followed up and when I watched everything, the part that surprised me is the Americans used days to count the votes, I never had the chance to go through some reasons why they'll take days to count the votes but comparing this system with the Nigeria voting system is amazing. Nigerians will take 2 days to count votes and manipulate everything just in the name of money.
If our vote dey really count the person wey dey now for no smell that position, the last election conducted Nigerians came out to vote for their choice and I believed everyone felt the impact even with money or without the money so I no dey really shout about voting wisely again and people who have refused to get involve in voting still made their decision regardless.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Antotena

Activity: 392
Merit: 309

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 04:35:21 PM

I created a thread similar like this some months ago when Naira to a dollar was trading below ₦1,000 but now as its going, the economy is hard on everyone. You try with your list of recommendation but trust me, the reality is harder than what you wrote. The life is harder for everyone earning in Naira especially for those people that are dependent on pay check, the business people has adjust since they have increased the price of their goods and services but the person earning ₦40,000 since may 2023 is still earning the same thing.

If you try to double your husle, that's one is even worst because there is no side gigs like that because a lot of people has cut down on their expenses due to high amount of spending as a result of inflation. Bro, the country is sinking and you know what, it's we Nigerians that do each other, even if dollar should come down, the price of goods will never come down, it will remain the way they are even after months of selling old stock. This shows how wicked we are individually.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Y3shot

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 10:37:42 AM

To survive this country now person needs good management and good planning,  e get some kind of lifestyle wey person needs to avoid if you want to save money.  Another thing this time one needs to really avoid is eating outside.  Food is very expensive outside,  the money to buy food in restaurant now can be used to stock the house with food stuff before when the government was not as bad as this.  Food is just the problem of man now because it is very expensive.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
SmartGold01

Activity: 728
Merit: 774

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2024, 01:12:08 PM

Una think say we country dey where emergency fund go fit help person again for this country?
Make i tell you ehh the way this country be even emergency fund no go reach any where because if you saved fund for past 6 months and you will be thinking you have saved enough within that period if you bring am out go market you go see say that fund wey we dey save na just change or peanut for market because price of food/goods changes in every minutes. for the past few months my daughter neva too dey feel fine like that, she well today tomorrow she turned to another thing wey i no sabi.

E come happen say day before yesterday and yesterday own come be the worst na so me carry her go hospital we stay there till 3am this morning before we book bolt carry come house, the emergency fund wey i save dey think say i get money no even carry me go anywhere because everyday na so things dey heck in price and we go think say we get enough bar for our hands without knowing some of those money no go really solves any problems when the most serious issues come out to take solve am.

The once wey I see go really help us na to start growing things for our yard like mini garden where we go plant all manner of things including Poultry farm, fish farm and planting of vegetables yam, cocoa yam, plantain and pepper all this one go really sharpen our ways of spending because even though we go spend na just small things like magi, salt onions and crayfish. The rest can be gotten at home for our farm, except those that like spices too much.

Signature/avatar space for rent.
Cityhunter34

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 05:22:56 PM

All these points wey u list my broda correct but e no fit help people for the condition wey this country dey so. Like no 7, how person go take gather emergency fund wen e nova even see the one take eat food first. The country is not smiling and the government is doing nothing about this. Shey wen Dem dey say vote for who go fit help the country, some eye Nigerians still dey shout say Dem want bababulu. I hope say those set of person dey feel as e be now. The truth be say Nigerians lacks common sense and understanding. With 5k, you fit deceive a common Nigerian and me self I no go blame them as na the way the country dey do them.

I think say That no 7 wey op talk dey very easy to achieve though e depend on the kind of work/business person dey involve in, I get one neighbor wey dey do business (foodstuffs) she tell me say she dey run akawo(local means of saving) of 300 per day and she dey save like 9k every month
so everytime wey she lose for business she go put hand for her akawo money take add up. Na this method most business people dey take survive for this we country.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Zanab247

Activity: 1232
Merit: 156

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 05:24:26 PM

Having additional source of income in dis hardship in d country go help u to handle dis inflation in d country because, d way d price of things dey take dey go up every day, e dey make d country dey tir person small, small and anything wey go up for Nigeria no dey come down again.

Start creating your own product or farming to cultivate your own crops will really help u to overcome some things in d country and, d government are not ready to find solution to d price of commodities in d country which is the major sustainable of people in d land because, people can live without car, clothes, clubbing, carry women but it will be difficult for people to sustain without food.

Silver005

Activity: 212
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 07:54:25 PM

You are very correct on the point you mentioned so far, and I will like to add more to enable you survive this period of hardship,

(1) extravagant life is not good in this kind of time, learn to minimize your expenditures..
(2) have a number of baby you can be able to train,2,3,4 is enough because things are getting harder everyday..
(3)try to be comfortable in your apartment, hotel is not your house..
(4) learn hand work, it's very very important in our life especially this period..if possible more than 5hand work,my brother my sister by so doing you will not be part of this suffering..

(5)do not be ashamed of doing any kind of work,as long as it can put food on your table..
(6) don't be lazy man or woman this is not the time to look into the climate conditions,oooh it's very hot sunny ☀️☀️☀️ or what a heavy rain 🌧️🌧️ 🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️,my dear move on and do your Job..
(7) always stand up whenever you fall do not give up man no rest..
(Cool always plan ahead,do not pre-resuming..
(9)do not be a dependent person,do not depend on anyone for your living..
(10) always save no matter how small it's..

odunybiz

Activity: 658
Merit: 122

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 11:14:42 PM

I think say That no 7 wey op talk dey very easy to achieve though e depend on the kind of work/business person dey involve in, I get one neighbor wey dey do business (foodstuffs) she tell me say she dey run akawo(local means of saving) of 300 per day and she dey save like 9k every month
so everytime wey she lose for business she go put hand for her akawo money take add up. Na this method most business people dey take survive for this we country.

This is were most business people get it wrong. Most don't keep for emergency. When you don't diversify your income and you never save for emergency,.what will be your fate in case your business need funds in case of emergency. This woman has been doing something great, she needs to keep it up.

laijsica

Activity: 126
Merit: 87

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 05:13:40 AM
Merited by hugeblack (2), liasbaa (2)

1: look for additional income because relying on a single source of income no go fit save you this period. Learn freelancing skills or start small business so that you fit earn additional income to the one wey you dey do now.

Boss, dat strategy wey you talk na correct one! The sources of income dey very smart move, especially for dis time wey economy dey shake. Freelancing skills fit be very useful because dem go allow you to take advantage of di expertise wey you get already or learn new skills wey dey in demand for di market. Starting small business too na option wey fit work but e important make you research well and plan well to ensure say e go fit last and bring profit.
Make sure say you save small small from your income regularly so you fit build emergency fund wey go fit help you if any sudden expense show face or if income no dey come as expected. Try to gather enough to cover at least three to six months of your living expenses.
Make sure say you dey maintain and expand your professional network because e fit bring valuable opportunities for career growth, job referrals, or freelance work.
Think about talking to financial advisor or planner to help you create personalized financial plan based on your goals, situation, and how much risk you fit handle. Dem fit give you useful advice on how to manage your money well.
Resilience and proactive planning na key to survive any situation wey show face.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Claudeake

Activity: 79
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 10:41:39 PM
Merited by hugeblack (1)

A close look at the Nigerian economy in this recent times depicts a recession, a meltdown and a depression. However, three suggestions are proffered in this piece of work such as;
Firstly, it is reposed on all government to create an enabling environment for business to strive in a nation. This entails good policies couple with the political will to drive them. On this note, the government could opt for adoption of the neo - liberal ideological persuasions such as a sound fiscal policy ( budget frame) for the manipulations of aggregate demands ( revenue and taxations) to enhance full employment, and a genuine monetary policy to control inflation of all magnitude.
Secondly, to offer subsidy for recognize capitalists farmers, including financial grants , for the sake of massive agricultural production. This will boost the volume of food production in high metric tonnes which automatically reduce the unit price.
Thirdly, at the level of the individuals, each family as a production unit should engage in massive farming of both Cash and food crops at best. Thus, at both short run and long run, each family would have more than enough for consumption.
RockBell

Activity: 798
Merit: 374

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2024, 11:14:43 PM

To survive this country now person needs good management and good planning,  e get some kind of lifestyle wey person needs to avoid if you want to save money.  Another thing this time one needs to really avoid is eating outside.  Food is very expensive outside,  the money to buy food in restaurant now can be used to stock the house with food stuff before when the government was not as bad as this.  Food is just the problem of man now because it is very expensive.
The only way to survive during this hard time is to have good management and planning skills. To improve your management skills, you would need to know what you spend most of your income on and how to cut back appropriately. When you know your priorities and set them right, it also helps management especially financially. Learning additional skills helps a whole lot and technology has made it so that anything we want to learn is available on the Internet. You may choose to learn IT skills mostly because it is one of the most used skills. Times are hard, yes, but having good management and planning skills helps in the long run. majority of us lack management and that is why some of us are still not financially.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1130

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 10:42:07 PM

For all the points way you raise, 1, 2 and 7 are the most concrete to the situation because, I no go see person way Dey struggle, still you go enter market and not negotiate price. That kind person no be person way Dey struggle with economy naw and you no go even Dey see that kind person for market, na send e go send person.

When you Dey talk about Solar and buying items in bulk, Omo, this one no be watin concern person way Dey struggle o, buying in bulk keh. E for be good idea but where you wan see money? where you wan even get money to buy solar way you go install? The house way you even wan install solar for na your personal house be that?

All these gats come into play if this na advice for a common Nigerian way Dey struggle but Omo, e no really touch ground for struggling person. Best thing, get stable job/income, double, triple or get plenty source, fine health care, chop food and budget how to run your life in years. Months no Dey serve again!

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Zackz5000

Activity: 126
Merit: 91

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 07:41:29 AM

If you no been dey economize your budget for Naija before you need to start it now, considering the price of foodstuffs and other important thing one need in life, this period is a period for one to cut his coat according to his size.
For one to survive in Naija at this time you need to reduce your cost of living if you are the type that take clubbing as a harbit, gambling and other unnecessary things that won't give profit to you try and put a stop to it and also try your possible best not to have only one source of income. Good management planning will also be of a help to every household way dey for Naija now because things are very hard now you don't someone to tell you again.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Obim34

Merit: 258

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 08:06:08 AM

How things dey increase for our country, were know body no waiting dey make things they add price everyday. Me as for my  I didn't see any business where I could put money if it wasn't bitcoin for now, because all this real estate if you on buy land or other property that you can buy to hold you need to get the actual price before you can buy it and keep it for a while before selling it and be profitable, but if it's bitcoin, you can invest any amount you get that you can afford, you can invest am and still be profitable, that's why I don't like to invest in another business if not be crypto.

If you are well-versed in the subject, you will believe that it is a reliable source from which you can profit if the market is strong. Look at how items, such as basic consumables, and even pure water, are increasing in price, and how our government is handling this situation, because nothing changes in the country. My main issue is this subsidy where him commot for fuel where the money dey go you commot fuel subsidy and the price of fuel increase and the money where you stop you know use am do anything, if the country still dey like this military fit collect the powers and make everything dey good but we go suffer but am very sure he go better.

This our leaders just dey deceive all this youth, but shy na the money where know dey that is why, look how our government talk say if he dey power everything go better he done dey finish one year and nothing changes in the country na only price of things just dey increase without knowing what is causing all that. Even you get money things where go dey come your head go pass the money you dey collect every month, because the economy no balance even small, any body were dey power he most bring hardships to the citizens buhari finish him on now tinubu done start. I just get believe one day the country go better and everybody will enjoy, is just a matter of time and patience.
Things plenty to invest into, like palm oil and some kind season goods wey be say in interval of few months e don add market price then you sell, this na sharp investment beside Bitcoin and make sense to fit combine both since they no require huge amount to begin.
This our government matter don even tire me just anything they try to do they always turn the country up side down and as power no dey our hand we no get anything to do than complaining at last we go still adapt but we continue dey pray for betterment.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███