Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:28:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Civilian administrator vs the military leadership  (Read 17 times)
OGsmall (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 11:12:45 PM

Hey guys!
 wanting to share some thoughts on research on this I guess in 1990 the military ruled the country with order and I was wondering if the military is still in charge in the Nigerian leadership did you think Nigeria as a country would be better??
Let's think carefully, Let's take a look at the past administration from military usefulness I guess things were done by order  and commands
Rules were taken seriously, and most time I do think if the military could just take over from the civilians
First and foremost the only military president Nigeria ever had was General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida. Other military rulers/heads were referred to as military heads of state.
Therefore, my answer below is to the question: “Who was the best military head of state in Nigeria”
I believe that would be a hot debate between Late General Murtala Ramat Muhammed and ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo.

https://www.quora.com/Who-is-the-best-military-president-in-Nigeria
Was reading a blog and I saw this pls from your little understanding who do you think was the best in military leadership???

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: