Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:00:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing in altcoin futures a good idea?  (Read 222 times)
VeilVortex (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 05:00:08 PM

Hi guys, do you think investing in altcoin futures is a good idea? Which altcoins do you think are best for this? I appreciate all the help Smiley
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 05:16:28 PM

If you think you can time longs/shorts and not get liquidated while making the attempt, then sure! But if you're really going to ask us which altcoins to invest in, then you probably shouldn't do it. In fact, don't even do crypto if you can't make your own decisions. If you want to just buy and relax, go buy bitcoin and hold for years.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1591
Merit: 162

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 05:29:40 PM

Hi guys, do you think investing in altcoin futures is a good idea?
Altcoins can be an investment solution for those who don't really understand Bitcoin, but you have to remember that investing in Altcoins carries far greater risks than investing in Bitcoin, even though the price of Bitcoin is very volatile

Which altcoins do you think are best for this? I appreciate all the help Smiley
in the crypto market, there are several altcoins that can be used as investment options such as ethereum, bnb, solana and most recently the TON token (owned by telegram)

VeilVortex (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 05:30:51 PM

I asked out of curiosity, I have studied and analyzed graphs and done some experiments...some go well...others don't...but I have always gained more than I lost. My problem with investing in bitcoin and waiting is that I don't have enough capital to actually become profitable by waiting several years.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1319

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 05:34:10 PM

I asked out of curiosity, I have studied and analyzed graphs and done some experiments...some go well...others don't...but I have always gained more than I lost. My problem with investing in bitcoin and waiting is that I don't have enough capital to actually become profitable by waiting several years.
Well theres really none accurate prediction when it comes to market output. Evem professional sometimes got mistake or wrong results during the process. If you dont have a capital then how can you invest on such coin lile bitcoin. Its necessary to have funds when you want something to start with crypto. Maybe you could try to earn some but its not that easy to gain out of free capital.

VeilVortex (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 05:44:16 PM

Well, my goal was to make some money with the futures, and then I could invest in Btc or Eth and wait
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2024, 06:07:59 PM

Well, my goal was to make some money with the futures, and then I could invest in Btc or Eth and wait

we all have that goal. but do you have the advantage of trying altcoin futures?  while i have seen someone do this already on one altcoin, it would be good to do it if you are sure where the price of the coin is going. probably just seeing a new article that is coming to be published and you are about to position for its futures market in a few minutes.

if you don't have this information, it's risky. BTC is already risky all the more on altcoin futures.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 06:28:58 PM

The typical more normal route is to invest in BTC/ETH, then do futures when you have a better feel of the market; not the other way around lol. That's like joining the wrestling Olympics, then going for college wrestling after. You do the easy stuff first.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kentrolla

Activity: 1582
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2024, 06:44:02 PM

Hey you want to do Altcoin futures trading and then use the profit to invest into Bitcoin and Eth then wait. Sounds cool but it's not as simple as you have mentioned because first of all you need to gain profit from futures trading as it's not everyone's cup of tea because it creates more losers than winners hence give it a second thought and never experiment with futures trading that too with Altcoin as you may lose everything anytime. There is no get rich quick scheme here and people often thinks they can make it big with future but not the case most of the time.

Try investing into Bitcoin and other Altcoins, if you earn good profit then you may experiment with part of your profit but don't play around with capital.

As per my experience it's a big no for altcoin futures.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Mate2237

Activity: 742
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2024, 06:50:35 PM

If your goal is to make profit then you should invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum, Solana coins and Eloncoin. Though it is not bad that you asked because the population of the project or the coin you wand to invest also means a lot for the investment. You don't just have to invest because you see a cryptocurrency in the ecosystem system. And even though someone recommend any cryptocurrency for you to invest, you still need to make some research on it to have more knowledge on it so that you will know what you are doing.

Investing on a project that you don't have knowledge about or you have not seen is not too good so you have to know the basic things about the project.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Miles2006

Activity: 266
Merit: 163

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 07:33:33 PM

Everyone definitely want profit when investing but it should be done in an appropriate way, an investor should always think smart and act fast especially when dealing with altcoins, firstly you should know the kind of altcoin that'll bring profit without loss and if you make a perfect research you'll find one but it still sounds risky, they're a lot of altcoins popping in now and with this strategy of buying and wanting to sell to accumulate bitcoin is a nice one.
My little advice here is make your own research first and know what you want for yourself, when dealing with investments like this it's best to always make research and never be in haste to buy or rather never buy aggressively without having a plan.
Bitco55

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 08:41:52 PM

Hi guys, do you think investing in altcoin futures is a good idea? Which altcoins do you think are best for this? I appreciate all the help Smiley

I want to believe a lot of people already said you should Invest in Bitcoin instead. Investing in altcoins isn't a bad idea, but there's a way better idea and that's investing in Bitcoin. More expensive, Way risky, and more profitable.

To be honest,the only way I invest into altcoin is through mining. Anything involving money, to me, should go into Bitcoin.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Tipeform$

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 18, 2024, 11:26:46 PM

Yes mate I think altcoin investment will give a good idea and profit for futures. But in that case you must choose good top currency to invest in future. If you can choose top currency then future investment will bring you many benefits. But i can suggest to go with ethereum for future good if you can go with ethereum for future good then surely you will get good profit in future. Also there are some more coins like Solana, Dogecoin, ORDI, BNB, DOT, LINK, Etc with all these you will get good idea or profit in future.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Zaguru12

Activity: 700
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2024, 12:23:16 AM

I like the idea that you separated investment from trading. Best form of trading is just the futures you mentioned above. Aitcoins and bitcoin are both use for future trading, but due to volatility rate of most Altcoins which is way higher than bitcoin, they tend to have better returns on future but same as risk in a short period of time. My advice is if you’re not that sufficiently knowledgeable to future trade, then just leave your funds only on investing rather than risking the smaller investment again on future trading

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 01:41:09 AM

If you are new to this, and are interested in investing in altcoins, then I suggest choosing only popular altcoins, especially ethereum. I think that ethereum is the best altcoin at the moment. If you invest in ethereum, I think the risk can be smaller than other altcoins. However, if you are looking for a slightly cheaper altcoin, then the choice is BNB. I still feel that BNB is a potential altcoin to this day.
However, if you are looking for an altcoin investment, I do not recommend new altcoins. Without experienced people beside you, the risk of choosing a new investment is very risky, and may have a good or bad impact in the long term for you, because this is an important experience for choosing initial investments.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dailyscript

Activity: 182
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 01:42:21 AM

Investing in altcoins is not a bad idea because every investor has to choose which of the cryptocurrency they would want to put there money into. It could be based on trust, recommendation or trial. Let me break it down a little. Looking at most of the altcoins doing extremely well these days i have some keen interest on a particular one and i trust it will do well.

Recommendations can come from people who have invested in a particular altcoin so they think it will bring profits or maybe from people who feel they are experts in the cryptocurrency space.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2024, 02:23:26 AM

For me, I will go with high market cap altcoins if you want to have less risk, so Ethereum for me is the best right now.
If you want to find some gem and it will come with high risk high reward, you need to find newly launched altcoins with quality project, like maybe Top 300-500 and more.

Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 10:32:53 AM

Well if you're profiting then I think all is well? It'd still depend on your risk appetite though. And seeing as you don't really want to wait several years, altcoins can be a choice. As to what though, again it depends on your risk appetite. ETH is a standard choice but I'd say it's slower compared to a lot of newer altcoins, which have higher risk ofc compared to it but hey, if you want to profit fast, you gotta risk it.

Otherwise, I'd just really bide my time with BTC or ETH and wait a couple of years. Probably use my job or some main source of income to DCA.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
criptoevangelista

Activity: 280
Merit: 530

In ₿ we trust

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 10:44:19 AM

In a bull run market, anything you buy will have results, now, you have to be aware that altcoins are like a casino and the risk is much higher.

You can make a good amount of dollars and bitcoins using these currencies, but always go back to bitcoin, it is what really makes sense and what really matters at the end of the game.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2024, 11:48:27 AM

investing in futures is short-term not longterm and must have good analysis and accuracy in analyzing and the direction of the market price direction because if you don't have a good analysis you lose and your capital will run out or get a margin call.
i think is bad idea

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝