Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:00:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LATEST: Bitcoin artwork  (Read 132 times)
Kenneth B Moon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 29

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2024, 10:58:23 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2024, 01:22:11 AM by Kenneth B Moon
Merited by mx12.levins (5), MoparMiningLLC (1)

Byte and Mortality: Techno Memento Mori
Oil on wood panel, 12" x 12" inches.

This work "Byte and Mortality" is a Bitcoin artwork with a contemporary reinterpretation of the traditional Dutch vanitas style, infused with modern symbolism. Executed with precision reminiscent of Dutch master painters, this oil on wood panel artwork juxtaposes classical vanitas motifs with contemporary elements, such as a prominent symbols, honey badger skull, books of knowledge, digital pens, mainboard, and a partially bitcoin coins. Through this fusion of old and new, the piece prompts reflection on the fleeting nature of wealth and the relentless progression of technology.

Vanitas painting is a type of Still-life GENRE created to symbolically visualize contemporary life.

I will cover cost of shipping and insurance.

Details and for PURCHASE on Plebeian Market Please...

https://plebeian.market/product/c2d492b7-a9d7-4624-8dd3-0d03955180fe

Follow my Art thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5372527.0
mx12.levins
Copper Member

Activity: 637
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 06:25:27 PM

Your work is truly impressive, you're a highly skilled oil painter with a passion for sci-fi art! I've heard of Plebian Market before, and I wish you the best of luck with your sale. I've created three oil paintings myself, without varnishing, using only a palette knife. I plan to do another oil painting soon. Currently, I'm focusing on my limited editions and acrylic paintings. Just like I mentioned before, you and your art are simply amazing! Keep creating!
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 2261

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 06:43:38 PM

love seeing your work Ken! btw did you eventually get your bottle? I meant to follow up sooner but things been busy!

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Kenneth B Moon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 08:31:25 PM

Your work is truly impressive, you're a highly skilled oil painter with a passion for sci-fi art! I've heard of Plebian Market before, and I wish you the best of luck with your sale. I've created three oil paintings myself, without varnishing, using only a palette knife. I plan to do another oil painting soon. Currently, I'm focusing on my limited editions and acrylic paintings. Just like I mentioned before, you and your art are simply amazing! Keep creating!

Thanks Mx12 i always watch what your up to, great works, keep the motion forward we need folks like you!  Oils are not for all, but personally i love the challenge, my goal in this new series is to bring btc (theory) within a traditional art language like this Still-life "Vanitas", which comes from a 16th century Dutch master painting. Been painting for many years it an old person thing,, lol.

thanks again keep up the great works!

k.
Kenneth B Moon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 08:37:02 PM

love seeing your work Ken! btw did you eventually get your bottle? I meant to follow up sooner but things been busy!

I almost forgot about that! -No worries, we been creating btc art, just been on the hush side. Nashville? bring your magazine so i can sign it.
k.

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 2261

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 08:42:22 PM

I almost forgot about that! -No worries, we been creating btc art, just been on the hush side. Nashville? bring your magazine so i can sign it.
k.

will bring the mag and the bottle then!

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Kenneth B Moon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 08:54:16 PM

k.

will bring the mag and the bottle then!

haha thats a plan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: