Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:04:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Advice ‼️  (Read 524 times)
Bureau

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 04:30:08 AM

The best bet will be to invest 60% of that money into big cryptos like BTC, ETH, and BNB. The rest 40% can be divided into crypto projects that are working in AI & DeFi and layer 2 protocols that have gained significant adoption. You can also venture into NFT and memecoins but they come with high risk. If you can take that kind of risk wherein you might lose your investment then do go for them. I am not a big fan of meme coins as I feel they are nothing but Ponzi schemes and are serving because they have been trending since 2021.

Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 05:05:59 AM

Hey everyone! I've got $1000 to invest before the next bull market kicks in. Should I spread it across five different coins or go all in on just one? What are your top picks for either strategy?
Investors are never confused, they seek advices from other colleagues which will persuade them to go for the very best, we're simply in the space to ensure we stack up the necessary profits at our end. Knowledge is power, we just have to stick to strategy and that's spreading it across. Earlier, it's never a wise decision to lay all your eggs in one basket, rather thoroughly research about these projects before picking interest to invest in them. Gaining $1000 and having the mindset to invest it is also one of the big bold step made.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2024, 05:44:35 AM

Hey everyone! I've got $1000 to invest before the next bull market kicks in. Should I spread it across five different coins or go all in on just one? What are your top picks for either strategy?
Before I give a piece of advice, I will copy what other YouTubers are saying. This isn't financial advice, and do it at your own risk. Tongue
I always believe in diversification, and every investor must do it. It lessens the risk and has a higher chance of getting more profit compared to just putting your whole $1000 in a single cryptocurrency.

For me, dividing $1000 by 5 tokens, let's say Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, Solana and Cosmos would be better than just going all in on Bitcoin. Altcoins tend to move faster than Bitcoin so that increases your probability of gaining profit. Of course, that also increases your chances of getting some losses, but as long as you know what you're doing, you will not end up losing money.

As for my 5 picks for either strategy, I already shared my picks. It's up to you now OP what strategy will you use. Either way, it will work because we are nearing the bull run anyways. Smiley

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Bd officer

Activity: 392
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2024, 06:08:47 AM

You have ventured to invest $1000 dollars which is a very good amount. You would be better off investing $1000 dollars in different coins instead of investing in one coin. If you were me I would invest 50% in the most popular coin Bitcoin and another popular coin Ethereum (ETH) 30% and (BNB) 10% and Solana (SOL) 7% and Polygon (Matic) 3%. Many people have given different suggestions here, you can invest according to the advice you think is good. It is best if you analyze the market and invest on your own, but of course you have to invest with risk.
dlightag

Activity: 517
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 07:25:09 AM

With one thousand dollars ($1000) in bear market we go a long way to invest in difference alt-coins, especially in meme Coin that is very cheap can buy ten difference of meme Coin worth of $30 each that is already listed in top cryptocurrency exchange platform and use the remaining to buy alt-coins that has strong community that trading volume is high or buy Bitcoin class closed while waiting for Bull session.
irhact

Activity: 630
Merit: 758

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 07:46:02 AM

$1k is a good amount of money to invest and since this is going to be your first time investing in the market I won't advice you to invest everything into one coin as the coin that you'll pick mightn't be the right coin. During the bull market alot of scam projects will be trending and many investors might think that they're investing into a good project without knowing that they're getting scammed therefore investing in different altcoins can reduce the chances of getting scammed totally.

You can invest in well known altcoins that have very strong fundamental as Ethereum, you also invest in popular trends as metaverse coins and also invest into project with new trends as AI coins as you can never know which one out of those that you invested into will give you profits. You should also buy Bitcoin as Bitcoin is the best coin in the cryptocurrency market and it can help you stay in profits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
odunybiz

Activity: 644
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 02:22:55 PM

The rest 40% can be divided into crypto projects that are working in AI & DeFi and layer 2 protocols that have gained significant adoption.

You should be ready for a good research when considering AI & DeFi and layer 2 protocols as part of your investment. This is because not all project built on this are good to invest in. And moreover 40% is to high for me for such project.
snowpega

Activity: 364
Merit: 192

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2024, 03:24:47 PM

Ahan, you want financial advice here haha.. well I can give you only what I think is how to divide your portfolio other than that you have to do your own research as well after reading my suggestion. Well as you aforementioned your amount you have $1000 available for investing so I would say Invest your 60% of amount into the Bitcoin which will always be my first recomendation everyone here. 30 percent into the altcoin like Ethereum or any specific project you want to invest you have to find them on your own research I can not suggest any of the projects to invest in because altcoins have risk to your funds and investing in altcoin is a picky part. So, invest only in good projects after good research.

Besides all that keep 10% of your amount in USDT for any coming opportunity as we know halving event on the way, the market may make some correction nearly halving the event. So that you should have some funds available for buying. I would say if you can arrange or manage more funds for buying for the coming opportunity it would be the best thing as in my opinion, we all may have only one good buying opportunity in the coming time. DYOR! Many Thanks!

Miles2006

Activity: 252
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 05:35:35 PM

Firstly I believe bitcoin should be in the list and secondly you should research for coins and you might see top coins listed with potential, studying the marketcap can help when researching for a good coin and with the right choice you might benefit but you have higher chance of earning profit with no doubt if you go for bitcoin but if referring to altcoins all through you have lesser chance of earning profits. When referring to altcoins don't get mixed up with new projects cause no one can actually predict rightly.
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2024, 06:11:04 PM

Firstly I believe bitcoin should be in the list and secondly you should research for coins and you might see top coins listed with potential, studying the marketcap can help when researching for a good coin and with the right choice you might benefit but you have higher chance of earning profit with no doubt if you go for bitcoin but if referring to altcoins all through you have lesser chance of earning profits. When referring to altcoins don't get mixed up with new projects cause no one can actually predict rightly.

Bitcoin is the safest of them all, but with only 1k in your pocket, using it to multiply your profit by purchasing bitcoin may not be the best option. Bitcoin can do an easy 4X from there but it won't do a 10X in the next bull run There are some major altcoins that offer a little bit higher but almost the same risk as bitcoin and can do beyond 10X. ETH can be the best alternative of bitcoin in the upcoming season and it can out perform bitcoin and there is a lot of reason why some expert think that way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 06:24:55 PM

Maybe I would have to advise you that you don't need to using the word, ne t bull run. We already in the bull market and all you need to do now is to look for good project and invest in so that you don't miss out in the bull run. The price of Bitcoin is already at 52k and still counting, all you need to do now is to look for good projects because they are all in the market so that you can always put your fund and wait for the price of Bitcoin to keep going high so that you can make profit from the projects.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2024, 07:35:59 PM

With one thousand dollars ($1000) in bear market we go a long way to invest in difference alt-coins, especially in meme Coin that is very cheap can buy ten difference of meme Coin worth of $30 each that is already listed in top cryptocurrency exchange platform and use the remaining to buy alt-coins that has strong community that trading volume is high or buy Bitcoin class closed while waiting for Bull session.
$30 in each meme coin and choosing ten of them will take $300 out of the capital, and potentially, all that money can be lost because meme coins are not always going to give you returns like normal cryptocurrencies and it depends on the market hype whether they will go up or not from the point you buy them. So for me, I wouldn't recommend OP to invest any money in meme coins, even if he does, he should spend more than $50 in total on meme coins just to try his luck.
Buying altcoins that have good potential to provide great returns in the bull run is the best way to go with $1,000 if that's your total capital, and I wouldn't even suggest investing all of it but one should keep at least 20% in liquid assets so that they can buy more if there are more opportunities in the future.

Huppercase

Activity: 770
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 07:58:16 PM

Don't put your money in one investment, it's not the best approach. If you put it in just one coin, there is a high tendency that the coin will not grow as much as you expected and it possible that it might not also grow, some can give you a max of 2x or 3X but when you spread it across 5 or more projects then you don't have to worry about anything or worry when a particular coin is dumping. The real advantage of this is that you not a altcoin grow at the same time, when one is dumping, the other might help you pumping and can help you stabilized your investment.

You should do a proper research on the type of coin you want to buy, it will help you a lot. If you buy the wrong coins, you may not be better than buying a single coin because your portfolio will not even look like you diversify it in the beginning.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
odunybiz

Activity: 644
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 11:32:19 PM

This all depends on you and how greedy you are. I would advice you to invest all in Bitcoin. If you are some that want quick returns from your investment and desires to make 10x from your investment, them you may be thinking of altcoin. Altcoin can give you 10x but they are not really reliable as you can lose all funds through it. Remember greediness kills when it comes to crypto, so take it patiently, invest in Bitcoin and wait for years for your profit to grow.
xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 11:40:22 PM

the best and safe but profit will not be maximized is the big market coins. for example BTC, ETH, BNB, AVAX MATIC and more. safe means if the crash is not too deep a drop

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 08:48:00 AM

Spreading the $1000 investment you have in different coins can be a good approach. You mentioned spread your investment across the five coins but what coins you set your investment on is the biggest subject. If you want to invest in altcoins you can spread your investment among the top 20 coins. I hope that investing in the top 20 coins and holding them will yield good profits in the future. If you want to invest in a coin then I would say invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is currently in a bullish phase, we may see a major bull run after the upcoming Bitcoin halving. Always give priority to personal decision in investment, thinking of your own research,start your investment.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 11:27:32 AM

Invest on projects which you do seem that it is really okay for you.Its not bad to hear up someones advises or recommendations but in the end of the day on which it would be always ideal and the best
so that you wont really be ending up on having those regrets on the  time that the market will really be having opposite directions. We are all here on speculative market or space on which
there would really be no assurance that investments that you have chosen will really be going upwards in the upcoming bullrun or not. There would really be no such thing about sure thing.
This is why it would be always best that you should really be focusing into your own choice.

If you are really that liking on getting yourself into that safer side then sticking with Bitcoin and some top L1's in the market is something which is recommendable.
It would be your own choice in the end of the day so that you wont really be having those regrets on which it would be a common approach.

Tmoonz

Activity: 168
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 02:47:51 PM

For me I will advice you  concentrate one coin, Bitcoin has proven to be exceptionally different from other coins, reason being that other coins performance depends on Bitcoin performance, most of the projects are just pump and dump projects without any real life application. Concentrating on one coin Which is Bitcoin, it will give you all the time need to build up your investment but considering diversification it should be after building a certain level in your Bitcoin investment diversification should be made on real life investment that are not Bitcoin related such as selling commodities, lands real estate. It is very important to diversify into different asset classes that are not related. It is just an advice you can DYOR.

Obim34

Activity: 252
Merit: 230

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 03:23:58 PM

Spreading the $1000 investment you have in different coins can be a good approach. You mentioned spread your investment across the five coins but what coins you set your investment on is the biggest subject. If you want to invest in altcoins you can spread your investment among the top 20 coins. I hope that investing in the top 20 coins and holding them will yield good profits in the future. If you want to invest in a coin then I would say invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is currently in a bullish phase, we may see a major bull run after the upcoming Bitcoin halving. Always give priority to personal decision in investment, thinking of your own research,start your investment.
This has been addressed many times but It is good he asked this before venturing into investment. Diversification of investment is actually a good one to begin with, since maybe you are not use to the market or even if, it allows one to be rest assured in his risky investment especially when all are Altcoins.

When diversifying one's investment I will propose the idea of holding a better portion of Bitcoin then split between top Altcoins and several new Altcoins that are capable of giving that huge profit. The purpose of holding Bitcoin in a bigger portion is to give the assurance of not losing funds and also making decent profits from the investment.

johnsaributua

Activity: 854
Merit: 265

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2024, 03:41:11 PM

If you are looking for the best altcoin of all time is ethereum, you can recognize your strategy if you want DCA every time the price change is undeniable. Also if you are looking for variety in each altcoin, I suggest you monitor 1-10 CMC tangaa of course you can choose according to your taste and random (I just hope you can see the merket cap or market interest),

If you want to allocate 50% to bitcoin it is also a solution choice, because bitcoin has so far made its holders very confident and broke the issues that occurred (its users increased) all crypto currencies have the same risks including price fluctuations and even scammers around you are eyeing, so stay alert to all possibilities.

All types of instruments you can try, including base game tokens, meme coins, nft and other trends, as your understanding expands, of course you know that 1000$ is very possible for you to research, maybe with a small capital first before spending it.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: