Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:29:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Phase 2 of Manta newparadigm Possibility?  (Read 159 times)
virasog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 03:25:44 AM

I am talking about this https://newparadigm.manta.network/ ?

For your information that has already ended on January 16 as stated on their website. And you can unstake your ETH on 26 March. Since we got the Stone token when we staked ETH, iso if anyone wants ETH before 26 march, he can swap stone for ETH but this will lose some value of ETH due to this swapping.

Also, there is a possibility that we may see Phase 2 of this airdrop too as it is written that the Phase 1 has ended. Is it so, any information related to this phase 2 ?

Phase 1 has ended on January 16th, 2024. You can still open your obtained boxes and combine, but will be unable to obtain new boxes or box pieces.
$STONE and $wUSDM withdrawal will be enabled on March 26, 2024.Meanwhile, you can use $STONE and $wUSDM on Manta Pacific across 150+ different ecosystem projects.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 11:01:24 PM

Phase 1 has ended on January 16th, 2024. You can still open your obtained boxes and combine, but will be unable to obtain new boxes or box pieces.
$STONE and $wUSDM withdrawal will be enabled on March 26, 2024.Meanwhile, you can use $STONE and $wUSDM on Manta Pacific across 150+ different ecosystem projects.
Is this official or final when they say March 26th will be opening a portal or those who want their stone and wusdm back to original eth and usdc? Ive known they said that but is there backing that the date will be the one used for this process?

I am still lending some on layerbank since their 1.5% manta allocation to ecosystem hasnt been given yet. But hopefully they make some announcement already.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
virasog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 03:41:58 PM

Is this official or final when they say March 26th will be opening a portal or those who want their stone and wusdm back to original eth and usdc? Ive known they said that but is there backing that the date will be the one used for this process?

I am still lending some on layerbank since their 1.5% manta allocation to ecosystem hasnt been given yet. But hopefully they make some announcement already.

Well, when we staked the ETH to get the Manta token, we already got the STONE Tokens in return. These stone tokens can again be converted into ETH tokens but the conversation rates will be a little less and we may lose some percentage of our money, Also, if we convert to ETH (from STONE), then on 26th March. we will not get back our ETH withdrawals (as we already have swapped our STONE for ETH).

Regarding your query that it is official or not, well apart from the announcement, you can also see that the withdrawal button is disabled the at moment and it will enable on 26th of march and we will be able to withdraw ETH on that date. By the way, i still wait for the Phase 2 of this airdrop  Roll Eyes

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 07:59:52 AM

Regarding your query that it is official or not, well apart from the announcement, you can also see that the withdrawal button is disabled the at moment and it will enable on 26th of march and we will be able to withdraw ETH on that date. By the way, i still wait for the Phase 2 of this airdrop  Roll Eyes
Wow thats an old button I yet to see. Anyway will check back when that time arrives. Since I am just laying my stone parked somewher3 earning points. Just that manta team really jist the reward too much time. Hope thats a pretty good juicy ine for that longer period. Also do you have any idea about the manta nft for those who got the modular nft? I know that they will drop that for those who mint that box.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2024, 03:02:35 AM

Wow thats an old button I yet to see. Anyway will check back when that time arrives. Since I am just laying my stone parked somewher3 earning points. Just that manta team really jist the reward too much time. Hope thats a pretty good juicy ine for that longer period. Also do you have any idea about the manta nft for those who got the modular nft? I know that they will drop that for those who mint that box.

I really do not get it that since the Manta Airdrop was already over in the month of January 2024, what is the reason to hold the people Ethereum and release them sometimes in the month of March. There will be no futher reward for this locked staking so this is just beyong understand as for what purpose they are holding people's Ethereum with them.

Also, there were a lot of people who participated in Manta Airdrop and i am sure only few may have converted thier stone tokens. Rest most of them are still holding the Stone tokens on Manta network and waiting for their Eth to be withdrawal. I am also one of those who will be withdrawing my ETH when the withdrawals open.

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 10:42:39 AM

I really do not get it that since the Manta Airdrop was already over in the month of January 2024, what is the reason to hold the people Ethereum and release them sometimes in the month of March. There will be no futher reward for this locked staking so this is just beyong understand as for what purpose they are holding people's Ethereum with them.
The reward indicated during January hasnt been distributed yet by Manta or so to say the ecosystem reward. I think people are aware about the timeline of unlock of eth during March so not really to blamw the team. What sucks is the reward hasnt been announced. But if you are supplying your converted eth to some dapps I think it would still be useful like layerbank and other dapps currently doing a massive program on manta network.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2024, 02:16:11 PM

Today is 26th of March and if you go at the platform https://newparadigm.manta.network/, the ETH withdrawal are still not enabled. I really do not know the reason for this  Huh

Yes, we can convert our stone token back to ETH from any dex, but in this way we will lose a certain portion of our stake ETH. Also, we have staked ETH for over 2.5 months and for no rewards. I really do not understand this strategy from the Manta Network project team. I also got so much less Manta in the airdrop and now my ETH are stuck at their site. My experience with Manta Network is not satisfactory one.

virasog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 03:36:51 AM

Today is 26th of March and if you go at the platform https://newparadigm.manta.network/, the ETH withdrawal are still not enabled. I really do not know the reason for this  Huh

I think you should check again as the withdrawals from Stone to Eth are enabled on that site.

However, they have initiated few more staking programs like renew paradigm, restaking paradigm, zkLink Aggregation Parade and Merlin's Seal. This is done so that there is not much selling pressure in stone (as withdrawals are enabled after 3 months almost) and people engage themselves in further staking benefits and not just focus on withdrawing the ETH.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄