Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:25:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 1 SOL/100 USDT loan, 2 week, 10% interest  (Read 86 times)
puremage111 (OP)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2024, 07:37:04 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2024, 01:20:14 PM by puremage111

Loan Amount: 1 SOL / 100 USDT
Loan Purpose: Running trading volume on Aevo/Drift (Event boost)
Loan Repay Amount: 1.1 SOL / 110 USDT
Loan Repay Date: two weeks (might repay earlier)
Type of Collateral: 0 collateral preferable ( Will match 1:1 LTV if your reputation are great, but only if you accept Sol shitcoin)

Reason of high interest loan
1) I am long gone in BTCT, mainly being in Twitter now, so you are taking a higher risk by giving out this loan
2) Me Having a negative trust in the past due to promoting a fraud (where of course it's my fault because I don't know how to differentiate if a project is legit or not in the past)

How am i going to repay the loan?
I am entitled to $STRK airdrop which will be drop this few days (850 STRK = $1500)
However, I won't have access to that wallet until next week because I am currently away from my home.

Thank you

EDIT: Got it from one of my old friend, thanks guys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: