Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:38:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP - Do I need to diversify?  (Read 240 times)
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 06:08:22 PM

See how XRP is trending, how it is developing and whether XRP has any other problems that are keeping the price from moving. But in time all coins will rise, especially as it is approaching the Halving which is an indication for all altcoins to also reach their new ATH. The coins you hold are also coins that I have never held long term except for ADA, XRP and other than that I only do normal trading. But why don't you include other coins like SOL, ETH, LTC and most importantly Bitcoin for the long term.
I think XRP is not currently in the trend but we still can feel its presence, right? IDK if there is anything the devs can add but its price still continues to rise. I think it's because it does not have a problem anymore. Not all coins can rise but only the coins that will rise are the ones who are important, and also they can rise not only because of the halving.

Coins that he hold were seem top coins too but they may not be popular as the others, though it is still fine if you can also HODL them, and each of us has our own favourites, that is why he didn't have the coins that you have while you also didn't have the coins that he have. As for BTC, it is the superior crypto and all should have it but it's just that we are on the altcoins section right now, so he may not bother mentioning it anymore.

Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 01:14:01 AM

Hi all,

I have XRP in my bag, ADA is my biggest then XRP, Algo, HBAR, along with a bit of VET, QNT and Link. My question is being XRP my second largest holding and having not moved much do I take this out and pop it into my other coins I have?

Maybe keep $1000 in XRP.

Where does everyone think XRP will end up this bullrun?

P
why Ask about XRP and more concern when you are holding  much bigger part of Cardano?does this mean that you are not confident of Ripple but have enough confidence in ADA but you did ask us about diversification? if that is your problem then better to leave XRP and go full in ADA that is what you have to decide now because if you have no confident in one coin then best to never invest on  it completely.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1347

BUY BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2024, 01:17:59 AM

Ripple (XRP) is still -84.0% from its all-time high. While Bitcoin is already -25.2% and Ethereum is already -36.1%.

That's more than doubled from these top market cap cryptocurrencies while Ripple (XRP) is still far away. So for me, I believe this bull run, Ripple (XRP) will left behind by a high percentage. Because if it really recovers, then it could've joined to other top altcoins recovered.
God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 09:20:53 AM

In my opinion XRP is now a coin which has no power to pump itself because of its trends in the past, usually coins get some pumps in the starting years but it was launched back in 2012 and since then it has not grown like other projects like Solana and etherium. Now it left you with two options.

You have a 1000$, if you want this money to be stabilised In some asset then it's a good choice because it's much stable but it you want to get some quick profits then you should get consider other projects do a thorough research there are many projects in the market such as Solona,Dogecoin,Coti. I hope this solves the confusion.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 10:50:53 AM

In my opinion XRP is now a coin which has no power to pump itself because of its trends in the past, usually coins get some pumps in the starting years but it was launched back in 2012 and since then it has not grown like other projects like Solana and etherium. Now it left you with two options.
wrong about that, the problem with XRP is about their issues that will sued them forever and with that investors are afraid of being trapped so they moved out.
and that is the main issue what this project is suffering .
You have a 1000$, if you want this money to be stabilised In some asset then it's a good choice because it's much stable but it you want to get some quick profits then you should get consider other projects do a thorough research there are many projects in the market such as Solona,Dogecoin,Coti. I hope this solves the confusion.
Solana and Dogecoin are much better option aside from Cardano of course , but also consider always about Ethereum to be the safe haven of altcoins.

rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 12:06:00 PM

Hi all,

I have XRP in my bag, ADA is my biggest then XRP, Algo, HBAR, along with a bit of VET, QNT and Link. My question is being XRP my second largest holding and having not moved much do I take this out and pop it into my other coins I have?

Maybe keep $1000 in XRP.

P
Don't make more problem mate you have already a strong Folio why need to make it complicated ?
XRP has long way to Go but at least this coming Halving there will be something good to happen in all the ranking
coins including Ripple.
Hi all,

Maybe keep $1000 in XRP.

P
I think going forward with XRP is no longer acceptable. XRP is not able to make any recovery in its price even though all the coins have recovered roughly during the market pumping. Despite being a very popular coin, people don't even dream of moving forward with this coin as it is unable to recover its price. I used to dream a lot about XRP but I am very sad about the current position of XRP. So I would say if you are planning to invest in XRP then you can change your mind and look at Bitcoin Ethereum instead of XRP.
But that is your perception mate and not a expert advise right?
XRP have won the battle so maybe ther eare something good to come.

Miles2006

Activity: 252
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 11:08:21 PM

Hi all,

Maybe keep $1000 in XRP.

P
If you feel you've waited and the price has not reached your expectation you should split the coin to some other promising altcoin, this is the actual time few coins will pump with bitcoin and you can not afford losing almost everything but rather you should act smart with your investment. I still can't tell the future of XRP during the bull run but this is the right time to choose a potential coin and if you're not seeing any sign you expected I will advice you go for something else.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: