Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:13:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Small loan request  (Read 187 times)
srikanta24 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 06:45:17 PM

Hello,
I want to get 30 USDT loan without collateral

usdt
trc -20
TR8pUxw8gKjSqKTpLyew8vjFuXCPxDq4eZ

Loan terms

1. No collateral
2. Duration upto 2nd March 2024
3. Return 40 USDT

Loan Use

1. Forex trading in Exness

Security  - If required I will give all my valid documents to the lender like a bank

1. I am willing to take very small loan and I have no collateral now.  I have a govt job in India ( salary around 435 USDT per month converting my currency ). My salary date - 2nd of each month.  So if I fail in forex trading I will pay you back from my salary. Don't worry. I will not run away with 30 USDT. 

2. I want to utilize my 10 days so I am asking this loan.

Please  comment in positive way. I am serious about forex trading. If you help me, I will be pleased on you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
General_Bitcoin

Activity: 33
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 06:56:43 PM

You are newbie with just 8 posts from this account and asking for non-collateral loan which can create problems for you and your account so better try from family or friends for this amount instead of asking here non-collateral loan.

Lock this thread and have better way of this amount from other sources, no one going to give you this loan here on this forum.
srikanta24 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 07:02:17 PM

I am asking small loan as i am not finding any way from my family and friends. You are also new. Please do not post or comment if you do not want to give me loan

NB: I will talk to lender personally submitting proper documents. I will not share everything publicly. Please stop from unwanted commenting
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 08:39:42 PM

I am asking small loan as i am not finding any way from my family and friends. You are also new. Please do not post or comment if you do not want to give me loan

You have no right to ask for other people's money without offering something in return. In the case of loans, it is usually proper collateral.

Read here what proper collateral means:

The rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" means that in order to get a loan you must give collateral that is equal, or preferably higher to the amount you are being loaned.

NB: I will talk to lender personally submitting proper documents. I will not share everything publicly. Please stop from unwanted commenting

Personal documents do not serve as proper collateral because they lack intrinsic value to the lender in the case of a loan default.

Btw, you have no right to limit what people can and cant comment on because this is a public discussion platform. Of course, you can start a self-moderating thread, but if you do that in the Lending board I will tag your account with negative trust. So, good luck with that.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
srikanta24 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 08:40:59 PM

What type of collateral do you want to get for 30 usdt?
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 08:41:58 PM

You are doing it the wrong way.

1. Never ever take any form of loan so that you can use the funds to trade. This is a very bad habit that can put you into a deeper hole in case you lose the trade. Always just trade with your spare money.

2. Documents or IDs are not regarded as proper collateral here. It's an online loan, How is the lender supposed to recover his funds using your documents in case you default the loan?

3. Just wait until pay day, then you can start trading when you get the money from your salary.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
srikanta24 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 08:48:50 PM

Sir - I am not willing to wait upto pay day. I have seen so many videos. It will make me in trouble for the following reasons:

1. I am not willing to invest all my salary.
2. I will not trade if I loose this tiime.

I want to just check my performance with real fund but small. If I wait for the pay day, I may loose all my salary.  So I want to trade now. If I loose I will make my mind refresh. I will pay back 40 USDT only and stop forex trading forever. By this way I may keep myself protected from big loss.
Stalker22
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 09:03:32 PM

What type of collateral do you want to get for 30 usdt?

I see that you havent even glanced at the pinned topic I shared in my previous response.

Here you go:

What is considered collateral?

Collateral is something that can easily be resold to cover the loan value plus interest should the loaner default on the loan.

- The best collateral is another crypto-currency, such as Ethereum (also written as ETH).  Coins must be moderately traded on multiple exchanges.
- Some digital wares such as domain names can be considered as long as the user cannot recover it.
- Small valuable items that can be shipped though the mail - i.e. gold, silver, iphones, etc.
- Large items, such as a motorcycle or guitar can be used if you live close to the person giving you the loan.  Try localbitcoins.com

These are just some examples. Of course, you can also offer something else of value.

I want to just check my performance with real fund but small. If I wait for the pay day, I may loose all my salary.  So I want to trade now. If I loose I will make my mind refresh. I will pay back 40 USDT only and stop forex trading forever. By this way I may keep myself protected from big loss.

Sorry, but that makes absolutely no sense.  You say you are unsure of your abilities and dont want to risk your own funds. So why would you risk someone elses money?

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3169

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2024, 09:17:18 PM

Sir - I am not willing to wait upto pay day. I have seen so many videos. It will make me in trouble for the following reasons:

1. I am not willing to invest all my salary.
2. I will not trade if I loose this tiime.

I want to just check my performance with real fund but small. If I wait for the pay day, I may loose all my salary.  So I want to trade now. If I loose I will make my mind refresh. I will pay back 40 USDT only and stop forex trading forever. By this way I may keep myself protected from big loss.

So you want to take a risk on the forex market but with other people's money. Right?
If you already have a salary, then you can set aside a small part like $30 to test your skills live. If things go in the wrong direction, you will again have to take money from your salary to pay off the loan you want to take out.
Otherwise, there is a huge difference when you watch a video of someone doing something versus when you have to do it yourself. Of course, bad things are not shown there. And they are happening.

In addition to the fact that you will not get a loan here, gamble with your money because you will learn the best lesson when you lose your money and not someone else's.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
srikanta24 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 09:48:01 PM

Absolutely not. I want to take risk with my own money. But want to limited into only 40 USDT. If I get much money in hand then there may be chance of losing all. For this reason I want to start with limited fund and will backup with by my salary.

Absolutely getting tired to express my requirement.
Stalker22
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 10:30:21 PM

Absolutely not. I want to take risk with my own money. But want to limited into only 40 USDT. If I get much money in hand then there may be chance of losing all. For this reason I want to start with limited fund and will backup with by my salary.

In that case, I suggest you only deposit as much money as you want to risk, and do not deposit more than that if you lose. Im not sure how much self-control you have, but its the only way to keep yourself from going too deep.

Absolutely getting tired to express my requirement.

Right. Where did you even get the idea that you can get someone else's money without any effort? Would you give your money to some random dude you meet on the internet just like that?

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
srikanta24 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 04:42:58 AM

Yes I will give money, if I get interest and get people like me
Stalker22
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 09:14:03 PM

Yes I will give money, if I get interest and get people like me

Money doesnt just fall from the sky. Most people have to work hard for it. But it seems you just want to cut corners by taking something that doesnt belong to you. That wouldnt be fair, would it?

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Zwei

Activity: 487
Merit: 536

All I need's a win.

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 08:20:56 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2024, 10:59:38 PM by Zwei

I hope the OP won't scam me

sent: https://tronscan.org/#/transaction/32ac48d953409d68c69fef5477de67bcdc7a171818c3ea74d8f39f267316e194

ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS
IS AS IMPORTANT AS ANSWERING THEM.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: