Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:14:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tic... Tac... 15 Years ///\\\ 10 Years  (Read 906 times)
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1231
Merit: 1281

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 01:06:17 AM
Merited by MrMojoRising26 (5), raritycheck (5), Mrstacy (4), chronicsky (2), Cyrus (1), Kazkaz27 (1)

Hello fellow Bitcoiners!

After a bit of absence, this year, 2024 marks both Bitcoin's 15th Anniversary and Crypto Imperator 10 years Anniversary.

I wanted to prepare something special...

Just a bit of brainstorming ideas while conceiving this project
Tough
Limited
Coin +
Ordinals

Coin design is on the works...

Let me know what you think Wink will be posting more information in the coming months...

P.D. (Pending PMs to be replied in no time) also if you don't follow me on X... @CryptoImperator

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rsincognito
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 01:08:31 AM

I’m looking forward to your future projects! You do great work.  Thank you
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 2201

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 01:16:46 AM

like the idea of the watch - ordinal shit can be left out though - imo

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 01:48:09 AM

Why?

I have to say I never caught on to the ETH NFTs and ERC20 craze. But I like to see how Bitcoin's capabilities are expanded, new communities onboarding it. And yes, makes fees high, but I think its fun what is being created.

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 02:23:45 AM
Merited by minerjones (9), Cyrus (1), Humble Bitcoiners (1)

Why?

I have to say I never caught on to the ETH NFTs and ERC20 craze. But I like to see how Bitcoin's capabilities are expanded, new communities onboarding it. And yes, makes fees high, but I think its fun what is being created.

even satoshi said this stuff should be on a side chain. It has been running on BTC via XCP for years - it should stay there.  as for being "created" nothing new is being created that didnt exist somewhere else - and 99% of it isn't even art just ai generated junk - zero artistic skill necessary - can it look nice? sure but it is not my cup of tea. I will stick with physical art.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 2948

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 02:28:04 PM

Interested as well.

P.D. (Pending PMs to be replied in no time) also if you don't follow me on X... @CryptoImperator
Does this mean you started taking reservations?

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 02:50:53 PM

Interested as well.

Does this mean you started taking reservations?

No reservations yet!

Just to let people waiting for my reply that I'm getting around it.

Mrstacy
Copper Member

Activity: 1246
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 03:43:24 PM

Yes. Good luck with whatever you decide. Love your designs.

Our rapidly changing world requires a financial ecosystem that can keep up. Through our innovative technology and philosophy, we’re transforming the future of finance, for the better.

https://diviproject.org/
YodasRedRocket
Copper Member

Activity: 668
Merit: 562

Nobody dies a virgin… Life fucks us all.

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 03:49:33 PM

Why?

Ordinals, BRC-20's, Runes... love them all & they have paid for all my physical crypto purchases for the last year hahaha

As for Yoda, I intend to block you on Twitter. Please be mindful of your language, as using terms as "bitchh" reflects poorly on you. ~ 1HoDLUrFuNdZ
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 03:53:32 PM

Why?

Ordinals, BRC-20's, Runes... love them all & they have paid for all my physical crypto purchases for the last year hahaha

that is a sad story if true. It's like profiting from stealing money from mentally handicapped people.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 04:46:27 PM

Why?

that is a sad story if true. It's like profiting from stealing money from mentally handicapped people.

TBH I think that inscribing a sort of "COA" for each Watch on the Bitcoin Blockchain, and for it to act like the "Papers" for each watch is quite interesting.

With:
Serial Number
Coin Address
Maker

Etc

As its a wearable piece, in case you want to show its authenticity as well as devalue it in case of theft or loss. If you hold both the Inscription and the Watch it would be the only way to have a complete set.

blucepheus
Copper Member

Activity: 531
Merit: 212

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 05:08:50 PM

I’m in!  Grin
YodasRedRocket
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 05:15:35 PM

Why?

TBH I think that inscribing a sort of "COA" for each Watch on the Bitcoin Blockchain, and for it to act like the "Papers" for each watch is quite interesting.

With:
Serial Number
Coin Address
Maker

Etc

As its a wearable piece, in case you want to show its authenticity as well as devalue it in case of theft or loss. If you hold both the Inscription and the Watch it would be the only way to have a complete set.

Great idea!  Pepe Flyers are already doing their COA's on chain attached to their shoes via NFC.

As for Yoda, I intend to block you on Twitter. Please be mindful of your language, as using terms as "bitchh" reflects poorly on you. ~ 1HoDLUrFuNdZ
PreciousMetapsICT

Activity: 868
Merit: 178

Thank God Runes solved Bitcoins fee problem! lmao

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 05:28:59 PM

Why?

Lmao off - stealing money? Come on Mopar you are starting to sound like Todamont with his FBI calls and investigations. ORDIs are here to stay in the near term. embrace change and make profits when you can. Convert to BTC- don’t be a bag holder but if you missed out on cheap btc, ordinals is your second chance
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 05:46:42 PM
Merited by Cyrus (1), bitbollo (1), TookDk (1)

Why?

Lmao off - stealing money? Come on Mopar you are starting to sound like Todamont with his FBI calls and investigations. ORDIs are here to stay in the near term. embrace change and make profits when you can. Convert to BTC- don’t be a bag holder but if you missed out on cheap btc, ordinals is your second chance

lol I said similar - they are an exploit, plain and simple. inscriptions have always been possible but to be able to exploit the full block is ridiculous and is an attack on Bitcoin.

But hey gotta make money right? even if it's in a sleazy way eh.

I am in Bitcoin because I believe in Bitcoin not to make profits. I am also 100% in - I dont use banks

Mine BTC @ kano.is
YodasRedRocket
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 06:07:24 PM

Ordinals = Making Bitcoin Fun Again ✌🏼

bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3477

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 10:07:04 PM
Merited by Hookzup1 (2)

... "COA" for each Watch on the Bitcoin Blockchain...
have you seen this? Using OP_Return...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5439719.msg61776122#msg61776122
TX_CERT a protocol to certify the originality and the transfer of ownership of a product and/or collectible.

I am in Bitcoin because I believe in Bitcoin not to make profits. I am also 100% in - I dont use banks

I have no merits left, but Mopar deserve a bag of merits... IMHO  Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Verndog

Activity: 244
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 09:08:44 PM

If there is a waiting list, I’d like to be placed on it.
2stout

Activity: 2338
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 09:31:37 PM

Interested
tread93

Activity: 1097
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 06:38:12 PM

Why?

I think the ordinals add more character and forces BTC developers to find solutions go the onslaught of problems ordinals have caused ie making another layer for other protocols to run over top and reducing fees etc.

I am absolutely loving this watch + coin + ordinal. Please add me the the wait list! How much is this going to cost??

Take your vitamins!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: