Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:41:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too advanced to get into Bitcoin now?  (Read 1106 times)
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 12:32:39 PM

Bitcoin has the mechanism to increase over time, so it's not too late to buy and hold bitcoin - where technology and freedom are united. After every halving cycle, bitcoin will create new ath… that is the special power of bitcoin that we can expect. We still have time to hold bitcoin at good prices for nearly another year, which is when bitcoin explodes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 02:29:39 PM

If there is one thing that I have learned over the past years ever since I started in this forum, it is always to maximize the opportunity to invest while you have the resources for it.

Back in 2017, the price of 1 BTC was around ~$4,000. I thought that the price of BTC will be stable at that point which led me to not invest and increase my BTCs in the process. Fast forward to the following year, the price skyrocketed to $19,000 and it crashed thereafter.

MORAL OF THE STORY:
Invest while you have the resources. Equip yourself with the knowledge and information so you can take opportunity of the upcoming fork that will happen in the following months this year. While you have the money and resources, use at least 5-8% of your total monthly income to invest it for cryptocurrencies for long-term investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2024, 03:14:58 PM

Cryptocurrency prices have increased by 118% compared to last year. Similarly, prices are increasing by almost 83% in the last 04 months.The dramatic history price of Bitcoin peaks and the recent buzz around its upcoming "halving" its only fair to pose the most obvious question in front of us that-
Did the Bitcoin flight already leave investors? or is there still time to buy a ticket?

The attractions of Bitcoin investments has always been double the potential for significant returns and its suggested role as digital gold.Historically Bitcoin has rewarded the bold to investors. For the next "halving" currently on track for April, another bull run seems highly likely. Recent price gains although this potential wave should take Bitcoin to a whole other level as it did after the May 2020, July 2016 and November 2012.

Right now, what I'm doing is I don't keep up with the trading activity daily because it would be a bit difficult for me to do that, especially since the market is still very unpredictable for a few years from what is happening now, whether it's a bear market or a bull season.

So, to be sure, I only hold for now until bulls come at the right time and opportunity, then dca while waiting for the right time or period to sell my holdings in crypto assets.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 03:33:59 PM

Some folks see Bitcoin as a revolution, a whole new way of doing money. They're cool with the ups and downs, like rollercoaster enthusiasts, because they believe in the long game. Others? They prefer their investments predictable, like a cozy night in with Netflix. No wrong answers here, it's all about what floats your boat.

The key is knowledge, like having a map on your adventure. Learn about Bitcoin, the market, what experts are saying. Don't just jump on the bandwagon because everyone's shouting "bull run!" Remember, predicting the future is like predicting the weather – possible, but not always accurate.

Investing in Bitcoin based on "good things coming" is like gambling on a sunny day – could pay off, could leave you soaked. Do your research, weigh the risks, and make a decision that feels right for you, not your bank account's anxiety. It's a marathon, not a sprint, so pace yourself.

So, instead of asking if it's too late, ask yourself: "Is Bitcoin cool with my risk-taking skills and long-term plans?" The answer's waiting, not in the market's crazy ups and downs, but within you.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
heslylamba

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 09:37:37 PM

Imo now is a good time to invest in Bitcoin. However, don't expect a significant price increase immediately after purchase. If you hold onto Bitcoin for the long term and continue to accumulate, it could bring pleasant surprises in the future.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2024, 07:35:32 AM

I don't think that tickets for buying bitcoin can ever ends because you will see to your pocket that can you buy bitcoin currently or not because the main thing for investment is having money and knowledge. The price of bitcoin will grow no matter how many dips come into its way but we will soon examine 100k$ of worth so buy all the time through DCA until you have money.

One can buy bitcoin whenever he wants but things to remember are to use extra money for it, having patience, keep bitcoin for longer term and understanding of all the related things about bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Arenga pinnata

Activity: 406
Merit: 293

Rollbit.com

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 09:14:24 AM

Cryptocurrency prices have increased by 118% compared to last year. Similarly, prices are increasing by almost 83% in the last 04 months.The dramatic history price of Bitcoin peaks and the recent buzz around its upcoming "halving" its only fair to pose the most obvious question in front of us that-
Did the Bitcoin flight already leave investors? or is there still time to buy a ticket?

The attractions of Bitcoin investments has always been double the potential for significant returns and its suggested role as digital gold.Historically Bitcoin has rewarded the bold to investors. For the next "halving" currently on track for April, another bull run seems highly likely. Recent price gains although this potential wave should take Bitcoin to a whole other level as it did after the May 2020, July 2016 and November 2012.
It must be very difficult for anyone who wants to decide to invest now. Especially those who only hope for quick profits. But for those of us who really intend to invest for the long term and hope for future profits, accumulating at this point can still be done. It's just that I personally am no longer very active in accumulating BTC at the moment. Even though I haven't finished reaching my target accumulation amount. But I will still wait for btc to make a small correction. Because I still believe that even after the halving BTC will have a high increase, but after that there will definitely be a moment of decline again. Because there is always something called Overbought. I waited for that moment. Now I first divert my capital to altcoins that haven't risen yet. And hope to make a profit and put the profits into BTC investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 264

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2024, 10:11:13 AM

Imo now is a good time to invest in Bitcoin. However, don't expect a significant price increase immediately after purchase. If you hold onto Bitcoin for the long term and continue to accumulate, it could bring pleasant surprises in the future.
Bitcoin investing can be successful if you wait patiently. Those who hold bitcoin for the long term get high returns and have a bright future. Just one thing to remember is that even if the price goes down you can't be disappointed. No matter how low the price of bitcoin goes it is the reason why it goes up. Moving forward to understand all aspects of bitcoin being happy is easy.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
View ArchiveReport to moderator
$weetne$$

Activity: 196
Merit: 201

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 10:51:08 AM

Bitcoin has the mechanism to increase over time, so it's not too late to buy and hold bitcoin - where technology and freedom are united. After every halving cycle, bitcoin will create new ath… that is the special power of bitcoin that we can expect. We still have time to hold bitcoin at good prices for nearly another year, which is when bitcoin explodes.

I don't think it'll be wise to be only investing in Bitcoin because Bitcoin creates a new ATH after every halving, what if Bitcoin isn't able to do that for the year will it mean that you won't invest in Bitcoin again or will you still be investing. I think investing in Bitcoin should be done because of the benefits of Bitcoin I know making profits is one of the benefits but lets us have a long time goals of investing and not only investing because of one year. Investing in Bitcoin for me will be a long term goal because I want to benefits from Bitcoin as those that bought many year ago are enjoying, when you hodl Bitcoin for a very long time your profits will be more than buying to sell because Bitcoin increase after every halving.

Baki202

Activity: 294
Merit: 172

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 04:08:42 PM

That is one of the reasons people are going into Bitcoin. Because it can increase over time, it is an asset that gives both high and low worries because if the price is down, your worries will be high. It is natural to feel worried, but with time, when you are already used to the system, you won't bother much because there are sure days you will make money over time, so why worry much about the whole thing that it gives people? Because people want to invest in it. with having to since it is a recognized event, and that is the reason people are putting in more effort to have Bitcoin so that they can make money from their investment. That means it is an expectation, so it is not a bad idea to invest in Bitcoin at all but all are seriously prepared can invest in Bitcoin, I have my plans of investing when the time is right for me I will invest.

WatChe

Activity: 910
Merit: 543

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2024, 04:18:15 PM

Bitcoin investing can be successful if you wait patiently. Those who hold bitcoin for the long term get high returns and have a bright future. Just one thing to remember is that even if the price goes down you can't be disappointed. No matter how low the price of bitcoin goes it is the reason why it goes up. Moving forward to understand all aspects of bitcoin being happy is easy.

Bitcoin is almost 15 years old and it started its journey from almost zero dollars. In 15 years we saw lots of rise and fall in Bitcoin price. If you see overall picture of Bitcoin then in the long run its always going up. The point is if you are looking for good gain in six months to one year then Bitcoin is not for you. You need to have a patience of 3 years or more to get good benefit. Not many have that much patience that's why we see massive sell off in case Bitcoin takes a dip.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 05:00:08 PM

This is a pretty easy question for me to answer. Do you already own any Bitcoins or not? In case you already own a decent number of Bitcoins and are afraid of the high price at the moment then it's fine to take a break from buying new coins. You are already participating on the bull market and don't need to risk more money at the money. Crypto currencies tend to move in cycles, so there will be another time when prices are going to be cheaper again. We just don't know when this is going to happen, it could be 5 months or 5 years. With the halving coming up this year I am not going to expect falling prices any time soon. So, keep your bitcoins and enjoy the profit just by holding. In case you don't own any Bitcoins yet then the story is different, you are not going to participate on any future increases and might be left out from the new normal. I would recommend you buy at least some Bitcoins now to at least have some skin in the game. There is no guarantee that prices are going to fall any time soon. And without any crypto holdings you are not going to profit of any future price rise. There is no rush to put all your money into Bitcoin right now, but at least own some so you profit.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2024, 05:35:38 PM

It is difficult to predict the future movement of Bitcoin prices with certainty. However, based on the historical patterns and the upcoming "halving" event, there may still be potential for significant returns for investors. The previous halving events have resulted in bull runs and increased prices for Bitcoin. Therefore, it is possible that the current price gains could lead to another surge in the value of Bitcoin. However, it is important for investors to carefully consider their own risk tolerance and conduct thorough research before making any investment decisions.
You have a point but based on the functionality and how the Bitcoin halving is designed by Satoshi Nakamoto. It's created to maintain the inflation in the market and to always present new ATH prices. This is the reason why most cryptocurrency investors and holders always make the season their top priority cause the market will always replicate the 4-year circle. However, it is wise to always add risk management and never bite more than we can chew.

Rufsilf

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 05:51:04 PM

If you feel as though you would like to purchase and invest in bitcoin, then do it while the market is still growing. If not, you may miss out on an opportunity if the price of bitcoin increases. Since it might be difficult to time the market precisely, you might want to think about dollar-cost averaging, which involves investing a set amount at regular intervals to reduce the risk of making a purchase at the incorrect time. Just a small percentage of your investment portfolio should be allocated to bitcoin purchases unless you are comfortable with the degree of risk involved.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 06:13:56 AM

Someone who's still buying at the current time can be an advanced and favorable act in the future when you're going to talk about it with your friends or assess yourself with your investing decisions.

Following the DCA method is a valuable direction in every investment and Bitcoin is the best of all investments.
It's a very valuable strategy to stay on this market and if you don't know how to invest or any technique that you must do, no need to ask any questions but just straight DCA and wait for the bull run.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 807

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2024, 07:22:09 AM

If you feel as though you would like to purchase and invest in bitcoin, then do it while the market is still growing. If not, you may miss out on an opportunity if the price of bitcoin increases. Since it might be difficult to time the market precisely, you might want to think about dollar-cost averaging, which involves investing a set amount at regular intervals to reduce the risk of making a purchase at the incorrect time. Just a small percentage of your investment portfolio should be allocated to bitcoin purchases unless you are comfortable with the degree of risk involved.

But somehow I think that if people is not ready to buy and doubting to take decision upon buying then that means they are not prepared. There's huge consequences of action they have done since for the fact that market is unstable then it can affect the decision making of these people and they might lose for a big time dump since they might get panic on such situation and throw out their money intended for long term investment. That's why its important for this people to know that long term investment is really good but they also need to determine some down time of bitcoin so that they can practice their self for not getting to much affected if there's scenario that they don't like to see. Normal for bitcoin to have corrections and this one should people need to understand that its normal so they will not do any bad decisions which they can possibly regret later on.

AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 56

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 07:41:53 AM

If you look the the current price of bitcoin maybe at $51K and feels it's too high for you to buy, then you will be lacking behind because bitcoin price rate has a lot more to hit within in halving and the upcoming bull run so you could always profit before the Sean runs out.
However if I may ask, what price rate do you think will be comfortable for you? $30K, $35K, $40K, $45K or $50K? I bet you don't get what you want in the crpto industry at your pleases instead bitcoin offers you the choices to decide so if your above expected price doesn't give a return back opportunity to buy as you pleases you wouldn't buy? And if it takes as much long time it would, will you keep waiting while you listens to investors counting incomes all those while?
Well I should just let you know that there is no specific time to invest your money in the bitcoin as long it is not one of the weakened potential AltCoins.
Think twice and makes decision Op.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 08:10:18 AM

Maybe the only thing I can say is that as long as you have the opportunity to buy Bitcoin right now, do it. Don't wait for it to move up quickly when you decide to buy it. Believe me, don't be like others who only decide to buy when the price of bitcoin is too high.
That is the main problem as those many keeps telling they need to wait for the lowest price to buy but they don't know when this will happen.

so you are correct that we need to buy as long as the funds is available, not thinking what is low and high but the fact that you wanted to invest in it.

And I also think it will happen a few months from now. It seems that we are already in the countdown to the approaching bull run, to be honest. This is what I see and observe now.
if that is the case then I am ready , hope that this year we will hit the top price and will never experience losses not until we sell all our coins.

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 12:58:56 PM

If the current price of Bitcoin is high enough to start investing in it, then what will happen in the future if the price can be higher than now.  Therefore, take this opportunity when we are sure that we want to invest now, don't wait for a sharp price drop, because Bitcoin price movements cannot be predicted, but most people believe the price will be more expensive in the future
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 01:25:55 PM

If there is one thing that I have learned over the past years ever since I started in this forum, it is always to maximize the opportunity to invest while you have the resources for it.

Back in 2017, the price of 1 BTC was around ~$4,000. I thought that the price of BTC will be stable at that point which led me to not invest and increase my BTCs in the process. Fast forward to the following year, the price skyrocketed to $19,000 and it crashed thereafter.

MORAL OF THE STORY:
Invest while you have the resources. Equip yourself with the knowledge and information so you can take opportunity of the upcoming fork that will happen in the following months this year. While you have the money and resources, use at least 5-8% of your total monthly income to invest it for cryptocurrencies for long-term investment.
Invest in yourself first and acquire sufficient knowledge and skills regarding crypto market investing and even trading. When you think you’re ready to take the risk and you have enough resources to start with, focus on bitcoin and stick to it. Maximize your bitcoin portfolio regardless of its price. With DCA, you can always buy at any given time regardless of its price.

However, no matter how beneficial bitcoin to us as it could enhance financial security and flexibility, and could serve as a good option for retirement, still invest with caution. Have your capital that you can afford to lose, as bitcoin can always be uncertain due to its uncontrolled high volatility.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄