Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:13:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Bitcoin, for long time Holding  (Read 1167 times)
Essential10

Activity: 350
Merit: 116

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 06:06:05 PM

Many of those new to the Bitcoin investment sector are attracted to the idea of ​​"get rich quick" with Bitcoin investment , but the reality is that any successful investment, including Bitcoin, requires patience and long-term planning. When many new investors invest in Bitcoin, after a few days when the price of Bitcoin goes down, many get emotional and sell their Bitcoin at a loss. They don't have the patience to hold on to their investments for the long term. The biggest challenge in Bitcoin investing is patience. I hold my bitcoins, I will definitely hold my bitcoins until it go ATH. Only those who pass the test of patience can be reap huge profits from Bitcoin.

Adams0001

Activity: 476
Merit: 173

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 06:56:54 PM

When it comes to investing in bitcoin I prefer to invest for the long term. Long term investment gives good returns while in short term its profit is less. We all know that cryptocurrency Bitcoin is a strong long term investment opportunity but before diving into this world it is wise to exercise caution and be clear with yourself about your intentions and expectations for entering the market. Bitcoin is good at long term thinking but like crypto can go up and down so quickly that many people may be disappointed that they have to wait patiently without any thought.

Everyone has a choice that will give him profit, because everyone has a target on investment. Some people believe that if they invest for a long time, they will not be able to achieve their goal. They can't take risks for a long time, and all of the people are investing in shot time. Even if the price just increases in their investment, they will sell it because they are afraid of losing money, and I can't say those people are real investors, because real investors do not sell coins like that, They need to quadruple their investment before they can sell the coins. Most people prefer long-term investments because they know what they will achieve if they leave it for a long time, but some people sell their coins quickly because something unexpected occurs and they have no choice but to sell in order to solve their problems. But as for myself, I'm already used to investing for the long run because I believe crypto would benefit me greatly if I leave my bitcoin.

SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 700
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 08:39:50 PM

every Bitcoin investment should be long-term. Because we have seen that even at the end of 2023 the price of bitcoin was 42k and as the year 2024 falls, the price of bitcoin has crossed 50k and currently the price of bitcoin is 52k. So now consider that those who invested in Bitcoin in 2023, when the price of Bitcoin was hovering between 26k and 27k, have already received double returns. So those who have been patiently holding Bitcoin since then have already reaped double the return on their investment.

Many investors are aware that long-term Bitcoin investment methods offer higher returns than short-term ones. Still, a portion of people choose to make short-term Bitcoin investments. Their justification is the possibility of making significant gains even in short times, especially in weak markets. Bitcoin frequently experiences large price drops during these downturns, offering buyers the chance to purchase at a discount.

Despite the prevailing sentiment that long-term holding is the key to maximizing profits in the cryptocurrency market, short-term traders exploit market volatility to their advantage. By strategically timing their entry and exit points, short-term investors aim to capitalize on price fluctuations, turning quick profits. This dichotomy between long-term and short-term investment approaches underscores the diverse strategies adopted by participants in the Bitcoin market, each driven by their unique risk tolerance, investment goals, and market outlook.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 09:03:20 PM

Now another big opportunity is going to come in front of us. When the price of Bitcoin will increase much more than that. So I would say, those who haven't invested in Bitcoin yet, make a final decision to invest in Bitcoin for lone time Holding now and hold until the next ATH. You invest in Bitcoin and keep your Bitcoin holdings safe, because the next bull market is going to have the power to change your life. So just Hold bitcoin for long time.
The problem is that we don't know what the real next ATH will be. So, sometimes we have too high hopes based on various predictions made by various parties. Which in reality may not actually be reality. So, sometimes that's what makes us confused, how far should we hold it, do we really have to wait for the ATH or are we better off targeting some Bitcoin rate. So at least we have the opportunity to gain profits at a certain number, but not spend it all in one trade, only for a few years in the bullish era.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2380
Merit: 342

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 09:46:12 PM

There are many types of Bitcoin investors, some invest for long-term holdings, while others invest for short-term holdings. But one thing is true, those who invest in Bitcoin for short term are never able to achieve anything big.

Don't get me wrong because some short-term investors earn more than long-term. Just imagine if they could make a profit of 3-5% monthly, it would be huge compared to those who have waited for many years and just earned x2 of their capital. It won't just matter on time but also how much you invested. If we can invest more, the more possibility that we earn more as well.
On the contrary, they face more losses.

Nobody loses as long as they won't sell at a losing price. Buy Bitcoin at $30,000 and then sell at $52,000, you could imagine good earnings in just a short period than waiting for 1 year and just selling at $60,000.
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1358
Merit: 740

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 01:36:37 AM

Maybe there will be no loss in bitcoin unless you didn't sell when there's a price dump or correction happen. Paper loss is what actually the issue here and to many people got scared about encountering this that's why a lot people holding bitcoin lose its because they got afraid on certain dump happen since they sell their bitcoin out of panic on those situation. If they could just able to wait for price recovery since bitcoin is well known for that for sure there will be no loss gonna happen but instead they could able to enjoy the profit what can actually bring by good events brought up by bitcoin hype.

We are seeing now the good events that can help bitcoin to pump and people should consider that since its important to know these so that they could set some targets on when they would sell their coins and take their profits.
We know that the bitcoin cycle keeps repeating itself and that doesn't just talk about ATH but also the correction and recovery processes that occur in the market all the time. If someone understands investment correctly then during the correction occurs they will not move to sell but instead take advantage to buy. Inaccurate knowledge will cause them to experience panic and FUD continues to disturb their psychology so they try to cut their losses by selling. In fact, if it's not excessive, you can take it calmly and wait for the recovery process if you want to sell it.

Knowledge can lead someone to see opportunities whether related to buying or selling because we have to be clever at seeing existing opportunities. Even though selling under certain conditions can only provide a small profit, compared to selling at a loss it is actually very unfortunate, so anyone can target their investment to run as desired.

Personally when I first joined the crypto space , btc wasn’t my motive coz as of that time I had very little funds . So I thought the need to diversify my portfolio with low cap gems for quick profits . After compounding for a while I was able to invest some amounts in btc .. i hear most people just buy and forget about it lol , I buy take profits then look for a better entry to buy again strategically
Almost many people do this and when the capital we have is small we definitely try to find ways to manage our portfolio in other coins. But along the way, taking an approach to other coins doesn't give any results, especially coins that don't have a large market capitalization. Some people buy and hold the bitcoin assets they own for the long term because they believe the long term is the chosen step.

When you are able to read market movements regarding Bitcoin, buying and taking profits in the short term will be much better. Because not everyone targets long-term investments and there are still many who invest in the short term to generate profits.
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2544

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 02:14:50 AM

There are many types of Bitcoin investors, some invest for long-term holdings, while others invest for short-term holdings. But one thing is true, those who invest in Bitcoin for short term are never able to achieve anything big. On the contrary, they face more losses.

every Bitcoin investment should be long-term. Because we have seen that even at the end of 2023 the price of bitcoin was 42k and as the year 2024 falls, the price of bitcoin has crossed 50k and currently the price of bitcoin is 52k. So now consider that those who invested in Bitcoin in 2023, when the price of Bitcoin was hovering between 26k and 27k, have already received double returns. So those who have been patiently holding Bitcoin since then have already reaped double the return on their investment.

Now another big opportunity is going to come in front of us. When the price of Bitcoin will increase much more than that. So I would say, those who haven't invested in Bitcoin yet, make a final decision to invest in Bitcoin for lone time Holding now and hold until the next ATH. You invest in Bitcoin and keep your Bitcoin holdings safe, because the next bull market is going to have the power to change your life. So just Hold bitcoin for long time.
In general time beats timing, but that doesn't necessarily mean that is always the case: some smart people could get an idea about when could be a good timing to buy and a good timing to sell because bitcoin's volatility offers many opportunities. I simply prefer to hold because I'm not good with trading but let's not forget that you are actually losing money only when you sell. If someone bought bitcoin at $69k technically are losing but in a few months things could change Roll Eyes
ancafe

Activity: 1652
Merit: 710

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 02:22:15 AM

Bitcoin will continue to show maturity in the industry and it is also becoming increasingly popular among people who want to store the value of the fiat currency they own. There are always good moments in bitcoin every four years and even though those moments don't always match predictions. If someone begins to understand the journey of Bitcoin, then anyone will come and try to accumulate purchases responsibly according to the capital they have. Delay in getting involved in it will only make us fall further behind and actually make other people closer to the next ATH.

Bitcoin does not only talk about safety, risk or speculative, but also about how we can maximize this moment. All forms of investment are risky, unsafe and quite speculative, but it all depends on how people can maximize it. Fear will only slow us down from achieving success and don't expect success if you don't dare to take risks nowadays.
Ever-young

Activity: 1218
Merit: 180

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2024, 02:37:48 AM

There are many types of Bitcoin investors, some invest for long-term holdings, while others invest for short-term holdings. But one thing is true, those who invest in Bitcoin for short term are never able to achieve anything big. On the contrary, they face more losses.
Majority of the investors might not be able to make profit from buying and trading bitcoin for short time but if we are to look at some of them their are few who are lucky sometimes in aspect of making profit why buying bitcoin to hold for short period of time.

Let’s just use those who bought bitcoin when the price was between $40,000 and now the price finally hits $50,000 and above within an interval of weeks, such people can be able to take some profit from that kind of trade, it’s only those who bought and the market happens to turn the other way round that usually lose it all to the market.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 03:33:47 AM

Bitcoin is the best long-term investment of all investments in terms of returns, but we should also examine Bitcoin's track record so far.
And to reach Bitcoin's new ATH, make sure it will happen, and with this we must be able to assess and have confidence that the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise and exceed its new ATH and so on.
And long-term Bitcoin investment does not actually aim to reach ATH but has the belief that after the new ATH Bitcoin will exceed the previous ATH and so on. So what I mean is, the best long-term investment in Bitcoin is without a set time limit.
And we will only execute when we feel that the highest price or the highest price we want has been reached to make a sale, after passing several ATHs with much bigger profits.
Bitcoin is the future and to reach that future it takes a very long time or until we are old, so Bitcoin is the best investment for the future, or old age which will make our lives feel comfortable and also financially secure with our children and grandchildren.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Ben Barubal

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 04:47:48 AM

Bitcoin was created as an alternative currency to fiat but due to the potential of bitcoin, the value of bitcoin increases with time line, and this has made people to use it more as an investment than using it for daily transactions.

Bitcoin investment is like a physical investment that needs time to grow before you can start reaping the profit, but is you just started a business and the business is in it's baby state, and you decide to start using the investment to take care of some bills, it means that the investment will crash.

This is the same with bitcoin, and this is why you must invest in a long term so that you can limit the risk and be sure of some profit in the long run. The investors that are in good profit are those that bottom during 2022 bottom line of 16k, and those that are hodling for up to two cycles now. However, it is not still late to benefit from bitcoin if you start now.

Yes you are right in that matter, Bitcoin in that matter is for real estate which as time goes on the value really increases and does not decrease. That's why if you save it for 10-15 years, it will for sure have a high value and you can be rich if you just keep saving it every week or monthly.

This way I look at Bitcoin as a long-term investment and many do. Most communities in this cryptocurrency field have been doing this for years.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
BuyingBitcoin

Activity: 72
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 05:01:48 AM

Many of those new to the Bitcoin investment sector are attracted to the idea of ​​"get rich quick" with Bitcoin investment , but the reality is that any successful investment, including Bitcoin, requires patience and long-term planning. When many new investors invest in Bitcoin, after a few days when the price of Bitcoin goes down, many get emotional and sell their Bitcoin at a loss. They don't have the patience to hold on to their investments for the long term. The biggest challenge in Bitcoin investing is patience. I hold my bitcoins, I will definitely hold my bitcoins until it go ATH. Only those who pass the test of patience can be reap huge profits from Bitcoin.

Investing in Bitcoin anytime before the halving is a good start for new investors. Bitcoin investment is actually "get rich slow".  Grin
Asuspawer09

Activity: 1694
Merit: 435

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 05:40:05 AM

I get your point but that's not totally true, for sure short term investors have a higher risk compared to long-term investors but it doesn't really mean that they are not earning a huge amount of profit on their trades, there is leverage trading allowing them to earn huge amount of money depending on the movement in the market. If the market has a lot of movement like today short-term investment could easily earn huge compared to when the market doesn't have movement so it doesn't really mean short-term investment doesn't really earn, I guess it is just riskier.

For sure I would still prefer long-term investment because it has lower risk, also with Dollar Cost Averaging you could almost guarantee a profit as long as you're going to sell in the long term or on Bullrun. Still, all of this is not a guaranteed profit because we don't really know if Bitcoin is still going to exist here in the world after a few years, something could easily come up or happen then Bitcoin could disappear or drop its market. We don't know maybe war, zombies, etc.

EarnOnVictor

Activity: 714
Merit: 617

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 06:56:06 AM

Well, whether it is a long or short-term investment, the investors can make their cool money, it all depends on the experience of such investors and the approach of investment they are engaging in which you didn't put into consideration. It is fine that we HODL when it comes to Bitcoin but what if the investors want to be squeezing the juice out of Bitcoin bit by bit? These are the kind of investors that maximize their earning potential in the market. They only look for the possibility of the market to move between 1-6 months and take the opportunity in it. But the moment they see it showing the bearish outlook again that can run for days or weeks, they would remove their money and wait for the time it will reactivate a bullish pattern again.

I see this as a smarter way of earning in the Bitcoin market, but it takes better expertise to be able to achieve the best goals through it. All that matters is for us not to miss out on the world's cake presented to us by Bitcoin, regardless of the approach, money can be made. I now advise those who are investing in Bitcoin at this higher price that they should wait for a correction, though I do not know if that is possible strongly anymore, however, the right reading of their charts can guide them about that. Or they make use of the DCA style. Enough opportunities have been missed by them already, they should not push it too hard this time without proper guidance.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kro55

Activity: 1666
Merit: 301

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 07:18:45 AM

I get your point but that's not totally true, for sure short term investors have a higher risk compared to long-term investors but it doesn't really mean that they are not earning a huge amount of profit on their trades, there is leverage trading allowing them to earn huge amount of money depending on the movement in the market. If the market has a lot of movement like today short-term investment could easily earn huge compared to when the market doesn't have movement so it doesn't really mean short-term investment doesn't really earn, I guess it is just riskier.

For sure I would still prefer long-term investment because it has lower risk, also with Dollar Cost Averaging you could almost guarantee a profit as long as you're going to sell in the long term or on Bullrun. Still, all of this is not a guaranteed profit because we don't really know if Bitcoin is still going to exist here in the world after a few years, something could easily come up or happen then Bitcoin could disappear or drop its market. We don't know maybe war, zombies, etc.

The majority of my portfolio is long-term but I also agree with you that short-term investing can also be very profitable. But it will be much more difficult and riskier than the long term.

Long-term investing is the right solution for everyone and is much safer. But if someone is confident in themselves and has solid knowledge then it is possible to make short-term profits by trading. We can't trade, can't make money in the short term, which means other people are just like us. I have also seen some people making money daily from trading and I really admire them because they do something that very few people can do.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████   
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████     
         ██████       
          ████       
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2212
Merit: 536

Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2024, 07:34:34 AM

Yes definitely, if we see the history, then Bitcoins have always given huge amount of returns in long term. Suppose if someone have bought some Bitcoins at around 2017 when price was around 600$, now he could have made 100x the money he invested. But sadly at that time, no one showed trust on the coin. Similarly if we try to invest now, then who knows after few years, the history will be repeated again? Hence, it’s always beneficial to invest in Bitcoins for long term.

fuguebtc

Activity: 1806
Merit: 526

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 10:20:10 AM

Yes definitely, if we see the history, then Bitcoins have always given huge amount of returns in long term. Suppose if someone have bought some Bitcoins at around 2017 when price was around 600$, now he could have made 100x the money he invested. But sadly at that time, no one showed trust on the coin. Similarly if we try to invest now, then who knows after few years, the history will be repeated again? Hence, it’s always beneficial to invest in Bitcoins for long term.

You are right, bitcoin will always bring profit if we invest for long term but if you or everyone is expecting bitcoin to bring huge profits like bitcoin has brought to many people in the past then it is not correct. Bitcoin is getting bigger so we can't expect it to go up 100x or 1000x in the next bull season or the one after that anymore. Just like capitalization from 100 million to 1 billion is easy to happen, but from capitalization to 1 trillion and we want it to increase to 100 trillion in just a few years is impossible. Bitcoin will still be profitable if we hold it long enough but the profit will no longer be x100 or x1000, we should be aware of that and not aim too high.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 10:53:25 AM

wrong , there are some of short termer that made more money than those Long term holder
because some of them are selling their Bitcoin after a while then transfer their funds to moving altcoin to
double the chance to earn then after a while and bitcoin dumped ? then  its easy to repurchase mate.

freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1148

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 12:35:36 PM

Are you a God who know everything in the future? how you can be completely sure if Bitcoin will make new ATH and change someone life?

I hope people are not blindly trusting someone else predictions instead try to learn what's Bitcoin, why you want to buy Bitcoin and know the limit of risk of investing in Bitcoin.

If not, they will use all of their savings, sell their property or assets, or taking out a loan in order to invest in Bitcoin because they believe Bitcoin will change their lives!
What OP’s predictions and concepts might be different from ours, but one thing is certain, bitcoin investment offers the huge benefits when you hold it for long term. However, investing in bitcoin without prior research and studies and instead follow what majority are saying is an act of laziness and irresponsibility. You will never gain your goal in your bitcoin investment if you don’t know what you are doing in the first place and you only rely your decision making from other investors. Yes, bitcoin is risky but it can also be worth of our money, time and efforts if you deal with it the right way.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
kryptqnick
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1392

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 12:55:17 PM

Short-term investors can achieve great profits, but only if the timing is right. For example, consider buying in September 2017 at $4k, and then selling in December 2017 at $19k. That's a very decent and pretty fast profit. Or buying at $19k in December 2020, and then selling at almost $60k in March 2021. For some, 3x-5x profit is quite a lot and can make a big difference. But the problem is that it's very simple to determine the right buy and sell points in hindsight, whereas making the right choices when it's all happening is much harder. So investing long-term is just less risky because you don't need to buy and sell at the exactly right moments.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███