Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:34:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Bitcoin, for long time Holding  (Read 1166 times)
cryptoWODL

Activity: 280
Merit: 271

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 01:04:41 PM

Yes definitely, if we see the history, then Bitcoins have always given huge amount of returns in long term. Suppose if someone have bought some Bitcoins at around 2017 when price was around 600$, now he could have made 100x the money he invested. But sadly at that time, no one showed trust on the coin. Similarly if we try to invest now, then who knows after few years, the history will be repeated again? Hence, it’s always beneficial to invest in Bitcoins for long term.
Looking at the history of Bitcoin, many may think that the best time to invest in Bitcoin was when Bitcoin was created. Back then no one was interested in investing in Bitcoin as today everyone is interested in investing in BitcoinThere is still time to invest in bitcoin but we have to invest in that bitcoin for a long period of time may be four to five years or eight to 10 years. Bitcoin was worth around $600 in 2017 seven years later today the price of that Bitcoin has rocketed to $50,000. Similarly since the price of Bitcoin is now above $50,000 dollars if we invest from now and hold for 8 years or 10 years the price of Bitcoin can be $200k dollars.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Negotiation

Activity: 1078
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2024, 01:34:48 PM

When it comes to investing in bitcoin I prefer to invest for the long term. Long term investment gives good returns while in short term its profit is less. We all know that cryptocurrency Bitcoin is a strong long term investment opportunity but before diving into this world it is wise to exercise caution and be clear with yourself about your intentions and expectations for entering the market. Bitcoin is good at long term thinking but like crypto can go up and down so quickly that many people may be disappointed that they have to wait patiently without any thought.
It should be if you want to take high profits investing long-term in bitcoin will pay off, in contrast to altcoins if we want high profits investing short-term will be profitable in altcoins. And i noticed that if bitcoin goes down the others also go down, and vice versa if altcoins go up it's because bitcoin is going up. Indeed bitcoin is the parent for other coins and there are still many reasons related to this, the important thing is that we understand the flow of all this, i am sure it will definitely be profitable for those who understand it.
You are right they are easy to understand for experienced people and altcoins are good for investment. But bitcoin is everyone's first choice for investment, the value of altcoins increases depending on the price of bitcoin. If you look at the movement of the market you can understand that when the price of bitcoin starts to decrease then the altcoins go down. I think altcoins are better to hold after bitcoin.
FinePoine0

Activity: 434
Merit: 128

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 02:43:19 PM

There are many types of Bitcoin investors, some invest for long-term holdings, while others invest for short-term holdings. But one thing is true, those who invest in Bitcoin for short term are never able to achieve anything big. On the contrary, they face more losses.

every Bitcoin investment should be long-term. Because we have seen that even at the end of 2023 the price of bitcoin was 42k and as the year 2024 falls, the price of bitcoin has crossed 50k and currently the price of bitcoin is 52k. So now consider that those who invested in Bitcoin in 2023, when the price of Bitcoin was hovering between 26k and 27k, have already received double returns. So those who have been patiently holding Bitcoin since then have already reaped double the return on their investment.

Now another big opportunity is going to come in front of us. When the price of Bitcoin will increase much more than that. So I would say, those who haven't invested in Bitcoin yet, make a final decision to invest in Bitcoin for lone time Holding now and hold until the next ATH. You invest in Bitcoin and keep your Bitcoin holdings safe, because the next bull market is going to have the power to change your life. So just Hold bitcoin for long time.

Investing in Bitcoin must be a long-term investment. The longer the investment is, the more benefits it will reap, already the halving will take place. This halving is very likely to increase the price of Bitcoin to the highest level, because all the investors are busy holding Bitcoins only. Blocks are coming down and more countries are supporting Bitcoin. There are many reasons why Bitcoin is at its highest price, such as the approval of Bitcoin ETFs, which has led to Bitcoin's highest price before the halving in 2024.  So the peak bull run will be in 2025 which is the period that all investors are waiting for.

CageMabok

Activity: 1008
Merit: 820

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 03:16:00 PM

You are right they are easy to understand for experienced people and altcoins are good for investment. But bitcoin is everyone's first choice for investment, the value of altcoins increases depending on the price of bitcoin. If you look at the movement of the market you can understand that when the price of bitcoin starts to decrease then the altcoins go down. I think altcoins are better to hold after bitcoin.
I'm still not brave enough to keep altcoins for a long time, but I'm not so afraid to keep Bitcoin for a long time, especially if the goal is to use it as a long-term investment. I will not spend more money and time with altcoins unless it is only for a short time or for a short time, because when altcoins experience a decline in price it is always more difficult to get better returns in the market. Meanwhile, Bitcoin is very different from any altcoin in that it can return to its previous price more quickly if market conditions are good.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Patrol69

Activity: 602
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 03:46:10 PM

Investing in Bitcoin usually requires long-term planning and execution of that plan. Short term investing is very much like trading where we cannot expect big profits or huge profits in this short period of time. As the investment period increases, our expectations from the investment increase. Those who have invested for the long term and those who have managed to hold their investments for a long period of time I think everyone is successful in investing and they will always advocate long term investment. We sometimes take wrong decisions in investment due to temporary volatility in the market. Market volatility is a very natural thing if we cannot accept this volatility then where is the value of our investment. Accepting that the market will continue to be volatile, then we have to invest and think about holding that investment for a long time.
Raceonsucced

Activity: 235
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 04:03:21 PM

When it comes to investing in bitcoin I prefer to invest for the long term. Long term investment gives good returns while in short term its profit is less. We all know that cryptocurrency Bitcoin is a strong long term investment opportunity but before diving into this world it is wise to exercise caution and be clear with yourself about your intentions and expectations for entering the market. Bitcoin is good at long term thinking but like crypto can go up and down so quickly that many people may be disappointed that they have to wait patiently without any thought.
It should be if you want to take high profits investing long-term in bitcoin will pay off, in contrast to altcoins if we want high profits investing short-term will be profitable in altcoins. And i noticed that if bitcoin goes down the others also go down, and vice versa if altcoins go up it's because bitcoin is going up. Indeed bitcoin is the parent for other coins and there are still many reasons related to this, the important thing is that we understand the flow of all this, i am sure it will definitely be profitable for those who understand it.
I don't really agree if altcoins are stored after bitcoin, because i feel altcoins will have a big impact on financial health if they are stored for too long, waiting for the recovery of altcoins is difficult for the neutral point that we bought at the beginning, A buys coin X 1 dollar and keeps it for a year and sells it 5 years later the price of coin X returns to the purchase point of 1 dollar (when the market is red and green after 5 years). I think it would be detrimental to A because he kept his money for too long and was not profitable even though the price returned to the initial point.
CryptSafe

Activity: 784
Merit: 474

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 08:30:46 PM

OP there is nothing bad about holding bitcoin for a short and long term. It all depends on your investment plans and budget.  Shirt term holders are mostly traders who take advantage of the market situations on daily basis to trade and take profit. In some cases, they make good cash from their trading on daily basis and in some cases, they make loses that is how it is and as for long term holders, they also make big profit as long as they have a long term plans and also have good holding position in the market.

It is good to invest in a long term basis because that would not bother you irrespective of how the market condition is at that very moment. If you are holding for a long term, your investment is guaranteed because the price or amount at which you bought the bitcoin might do like 10x bigger than what you envisaged for. So therefore a long term investment plan is a good idea for anyone who plan holding bitcoin for the time being.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 08:55:49 PM

I don't agree OP that short-term investors face more losses than profit. We are talking about Bitcoin here, not altcoins, and aside from that, the price is volatile. If we can make a buy during correction and then sell when it pumps back, there are no losses but profit. Losses just happen when you are in a panic but if you can take control of your emotions and play the volatility of the market, you are totally making some money even more than those who hold long-term. It is the strategy, not the time. And besides, both of them may suffer losses if mismanaged.

Odusko

Activity: 938
Merit: 513

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2024, 09:16:51 PM

Yes definitely, if we see the history, then Bitcoins have always given huge amount of returns in long term. Suppose if someone have bought some Bitcoins at around 2017 when price was around 600$, now he could have made 100x the money he invested. But sadly at that time, no one showed trust on the coin. Similarly if we try to invest now, then who knows after few years, the history will be repeated again? Hence, it’s always beneficial to invest in Bitcoins for long term.
Looking at the history of Bitcoin, many may think that the best time to invest in Bitcoin was when Bitcoin was created. Back then no one was interested in investing in Bitcoin as today everyone is interested in investing in BitcoinThere is still time to invest in bitcoin but we have to invest in that bitcoin for a long period of time may be four to five years or eight to 10 years. Bitcoin was worth around $600 in 2017 seven years later today the price of that Bitcoin has rocketed to $50,000. Similarly since the price of Bitcoin is now above $50,000 dollars if we invest from now and hold for 8 years or 10 years the price of Bitcoin can be 200k dollars.
For some reason, Bitcoin is already at its pick and at that has achieved a lot of recognition to the point that its price is considered to be too expensive for many small investors but then the ability to pick interest in Bitcoin before the ability to invest in it, which is the highest motivations for many of us who are long term investors and holder, we choose to build knowledge ahead of the opportunity to buy and with that knowledge, we can't consider any price to be a too high price and also we know that as long as the is cash left over to buy Bitcoin,  we may not need to hesitate to do so since we have the basic knowledge of how long term mindset works.
In the next two years to come, the current $52,000+ price which is seen as a high price at the moment will become a low price in the future considering how the value of Bitcoin would have increased then, so there is no time is right for Bitcoin buy in position as long as you have the cash flow to do so and be comfortable.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 09:36:29 PM

I'm still not brave enough to keep altcoins for a long time, but I'm not so afraid to keep Bitcoin for a long time, especially if the goal is to use it as a long-term investment. I will not spend more money and time with altcoins unless it is only for a short time or for a short time, because when altcoins experience a decline in price it is always more difficult to get better returns in the market. Meanwhile, Bitcoin is very different from any altcoin in that it can return to its previous price more quickly if market conditions are good.
That is the advantage of bitcoin, even if its price drops to the bottom, rest assured that you will see it recovering and even reach a higher price instead after a couple of days. But with altcoins, the recovery rate is slow  that’s why most of altcoin investors end up losing and regretting.

Bitcoin is for long term investment. While it can be profitable even for just short term, then the more that you will get significant profits if you try to hold it for years and decide to sell only when your desired price has been achieved.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2024, 10:55:59 PM

I also agree that every Bitcoin investment should be long term at this point because we know there’s no way we will wake up to see 2x in a short time as we have passed those days when Bitcoin was worth a lot less and could easily be worth a lot more in really short time. People who hold short term still manage to benefit (especially when a huge money is invested), but the long term holders have a better ground. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1358
Merit: 740

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 01:16:30 AM

I also agree that every Bitcoin investment should be long term at this point because we know there’s no way we will wake up to see 2x in a short time as we have passed those days when Bitcoin was worth a lot less and could easily be worth a lot more in really short time. People who hold short term still manage to benefit (especially when a huge money is invested), but the long term holders have a better ground. 
Short term can produce small profits and may adjust the capital we put in and we also have to monitor the market to sell bitcoins. But what becomes a problem is when people who run short-term investments don't understand how to invest correctly, which makes them panic and sell bitcoin during the a price decrease occurs. This concern is what makes some people think it is better to make long-term investments and people do not need to always check the market.

But if we are able to be calm and have a good analysis of Bitcoin's journey in the market then taking a short-term investment pattern is also good. In addition, we can make a long-term investment percentage from the short-term investment process that we undertake to generate profits.
Xampeuu

Activity: 1442
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 03:43:47 AM

It is indeed good to do long-term investment in Bitcoin, because later you will also get big profits, but it will maximize your profits even more if we buy in the bearish season and sell in the bullish season, of course we will get more. especially if we can do short-term trading, even though we get a small profit, it happens over and over again, but for short-term trading we must have adequate skills first

leonair

Activity: 1274
Merit: 390

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 04:50:42 AM

It is indeed good to do long-term investment in Bitcoin, because later you will also get big profits, but it will maximize your profits even more if we buy in the bearish season and sell in the bullish season, of course we will get more. especially if we can do short-term trading, even though we get a small profit, it happens over and over again, but for short-term trading we must have adequate skills first
You are not wrong Bitcoin is not for a short period of time. It is a potential currency to hold for a long time if you hold it for a long time you will get a nice benefit from it. Because Bitcoin is a golden opportunity for the future. So if you want to invest in Bitcoin then do it for long term.  But definitely invest as much as you can afford. Because there is not only profit here but there is also a lot of risk so no one will give you financial advice in this field.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 311

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 05:15:08 AM

While that can be a good idea, it's also worth noting that you need to enjoy the short-term benefits of hodling, selling a small portion of your bitcoin stash isn't a bad thing albeit it's not a good idea, you can always do it to buy yourself something nice and you can always buy more bitcoin along the way if you're doing DCA so while you're also hodling for the long-term, you're not also getting bored doing because when you do this. I know not a lot of people won't agree with this but I'm just here giving you the options that you might want to consider so you're not just hodling for the sake of hodling. Money will go away and come back but there's some experiences out there outside of bitcoin that will never return.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
avp2306

Activity: 1036
Merit: 366

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 07:21:56 AM

You are not wrong Bitcoin is not for a short period of time. It is a potential currency to hold for a long time if you hold it for a long time you will get a nice benefit from it. Because Bitcoin is a golden opportunity for the future. So if you want to invest in Bitcoin then do it for long term.  But definitely invest as much as you can afford. Because there is not only profit here but there is also a lot of risk so no one will give you financial advice in this field.

If they want to trade bitcoin much better if they go on futures trade since they cannot get what they want from bitcoin if they aim short time profit since bitcoin is really best for long term investment. There's a lot of potential for bitcoin to grow and to gamble with it on short time trade will not result to any good returns as they have more chances to get broke with this since market is so volatile and might they can't handle the market stress.

If those investors really serious to hodl then they should accumulate at whatever price they bought their bitcoin since at the end their target is to invest for long period of time and they are not doing it for short term so we must set our mind that we should never get affected if there's correction will happen and stick to our goal which is to hold since this could give us more effecient and more appealing result.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Magic-Money

Activity: 396
Merit: 3

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 09:37:56 AM

Bitcoin investment is for a long time holding and most of new person that came into crypto market industries without making a proper research may think Bitcoin is a sharp sharp business of making money, without applying the number one process, which is patient, as an Bitcoin investors or traders have to applied the mindset of patients to sell or buying, because the entry point and exit point determine the profit return in the business.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 10:03:05 AM

Bitcoin investment is for a long time holding and most of new person that came into crypto market industries without making a proper research may think Bitcoin is a sharp sharp business of making money, without applying the number one process, which is patient, as an Bitcoin investors or traders have to applied the mindset of patients to sell or buying, because the entry point and exit point determine the profit return in the business.
Or maybe they are just eager to earn , meaning they enter this market just to make easy money and they don't understand the essence of holding that will bring them more generous income than short term.

but this does not mean that there are no money in Short term since there are some who knows how to cut losses or know when to sell and when to buy. in short Buy low  sell high strategy .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
roksana.hee

Activity: 448
Merit: 119

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2024, 11:38:07 AM

Right now the BTC price is $51180. It's the perfect time to invest in crypto. If you follow Plan A, planA- Presents the upcoming value of BTC will be $100000, whether it will be or not. No one can't predict about the crypto market. There some people say that the price will be $500000. If someone follows their predictions. Nothing else. They cannot change the market movement at will.

So no one can't change the movement of the market.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2024, 12:43:54 PM

Right now the BTC price is $51180. It's the perfect time to invest in crypto. If you follow Plan A, planA- Presents the upcoming value of BTC will be $100000, whether it will be or not. No one can't predict about the crypto market. There some people say that the price will be $500000. If someone follows their predictions. Nothing else. They cannot change the market movement at will.

So no one can't change the movement of the market.

I appreciate with you. Because the market is pumping under goes. I hope it will decrease little more about $48000 or $47000. Few time later the price will increasing $58000 or above. It's more exact. It's my opinion. I think if the market value decreasing then people should or BTC holder buy much more BTC. It's the right time to invest btc. Already many people sell their hold for that $52000 is not a little amount. But BTC indicates the future price $100000. $100000 is the dream figure for all crypto traders. Best wishes for all crypto traders.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███