Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:23:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Bitcoin, for long time Holding  (Read 1138 times)
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2024, 10:23:21 PM

I also agree that every Bitcoin investment should be long term at this point because we know there’s no way we will wake up to see 2x in a short time as we have passed those days when Bitcoin was worth a lot less and could easily be worth a lot more in really short time. People who hold short term still manage to benefit (especially when a huge money is invested), but the long term holders have a better ground. 
While that can be a good idea, it's also worth noting that you need to enjoy the short-term benefits of hodling, selling a small portion of your bitcoin stash isn't a bad thing albeit it's not a good idea, you can always do it to buy yourself something nice and you can always buy more bitcoin along the way if you're doing DCA so while you're also hodling for the long-term, you're not also getting bored doing because when you do this. I know not a lot of people won't agree with this but I'm just here giving you the options that you might want to consider so you're not just hodling for the sake of hodling. Money will go away and come back but there's some experiences out there outside of bitcoin that will never return.

Selling a small portion of your Bitcoin isn’t a bad thing, but I don’t think you can liken it to Short term trading because you can be a long term trader but you only sell a fraction meanwhile your goal of holding for the long term doesn’t change. But then I think that selling even a fraction of your Bitcoin can bring inconsistency. I can’t think of a better way to explain that but instead of investing an amount you may need its fraction before the harvest, then stake less (stake what you wouldn’t need to depend on).

Its not really bad at all to decide selling a small portion of your bitcoin since that is your profit that you are willing to dispose and what's important there is you still have balance to use for holding since there's still good thing to happen with your investment.

No one would surely disagree with the idea selling a small portion of your profit since sometimes we can't avoid to do that especially if we need some extra cash and there's little balance available to pull out.

But for sure we can add more funds again once we have extra cash to be used for investment on bitcoin.

I think I'd say I didn't explain well. I was talking about those who are just selling, not those who actually sell because they've seen profit. If you see a chance to take profit, take it; it doesn't affect your consistency because that is exactly why you invested. But if you invest and it's not yet time to take anything but then you already want to chop off a little and take out a fraction. That can make you unserious about the whole investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 04:23:05 AM

What would happened to Bitcoin if everyone will hold and no one that will execute using this?

Cryptocurrency meaning we need to use this by all means but of course I will be stupid enough if I deny that reality about me Holding Bitcoin and some altcoins now.

So it is our preference but must know how to circulate as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
FinePoine0

Activity: 392
Merit: 122

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 04:38:16 AM

What would happened to Bitcoin if everyone will hold and no one that will execute using this?

Cryptocurrency meaning we need to use this by all means but of course I will be stupid enough if I deny that reality about me Holding Bitcoin and some altcoins now.

Bitcoins are usually held by billions of people, some held for a long time and some held for a short time. And many of these hold and trade for a desired period of time, people all over the world are busy in different ways. So my karma and your karma will never be equal that's why no one in the whole world can hold bitcoin together. People will sell their bitcoins out of need and urge or basic need, if everyone holds bitcoins then its price will stay the same. Widespread investor positions include trades, holds and long-term holds.

AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 07:19:39 AM

You can't change the objective of Bitcoin that is designated on a short term and the long term investment.
Every Investors goal is to make profits hopefully a huge profit. Some could be weak while some are fit enough in risk bearing so it is always better if the investors stands at the sides they could bear and besides investors financial needs to solve their problems differs and so their investing strategies also differs. Some would just want to have certain value of income in addition to either diversify their incomes or other reasons. It is just about making profits.
Do you ever think if Bitcoin would reach a maximum Ath that it wouldn't exceed above the volume? With the your above mentioned values how about those supposed to hodl their Bitcoin til it hits $1,000,000? For how long do you expect the investors to keep hodling when they are in need of finances? Well, it is possible for lot of Investors to hodl their coins til then but must be one of the Investors whom are alternatively financially bouyant from a different source of incomes.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Luzin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 779

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 08:11:40 AM

It's not always good to hold back too long. I agree with you. Take advantage of any opportunity as much as possible. Make a target plan, because you also have to know when you have to release the Bitcoin you are holding. Take advantage of crypto fluctuations to continue to profit. We believe that after ATH there is another time when the Crypto price is cheaper then that moment is good enough to increase the amount of Bitcoin. That's what I do, but I understand that holding longer has less risk. But I understand people have different ways.  IMO

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
$weetne$$

Activity: 182
Merit: 201

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 10:59:43 AM
Merited by CryptSafe (2)

It comes down to their trading skill some are good at day trading or short term trades, so we couldn't really say that they could never achieve anything big.
What if they are making use of the Bitcoin price movement on short term trades to gain more Bitcoin rather than just holding their Bitcoin?
We should never look down on those short term investor, they could always reinvest their winnings to gain more.

Many of them don't reinvest their gains, they spend it on looking rich and they miss to buy Bitcoin before it starts pumping again. Investors that do short time investing don't make profits like investors that hodl for very long. They can decide to sell Bitcoin in profits but the profits don't get reinvest and then the won't own any Bitcoin while Bitcoin is pumping. If you're trading frequently you can make profits but also you can lose too if you don't know how to trade very well. Investing in Bitcoin for long time will make you to not be worried and you can do other things to bring more money so you can use them for buying more Bitcoin. Being in the market regularly will make you to have a short time mentality for investing and it'll make you miss out of bigger profits opportunities.

lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 05:26:58 PM

When the focus is on investing then it is only natural that we must remain focused on holding on to what we have and trying to increase our current portfolio because it is an important thing that we must do but on the other hand trading is also not the wrong choice if you really know how because after all when trading and investing it has their respective risks.

But in this case we must be aware that if indeed we are a beginner then it is highly recommended to hold bitcoin and invest for a slightly longer period of time because in addition to the risk being slightly smaller than trading this can also hone our ability to continue to learn bitcoin because there is a really very good process that can be undertaken in the investment that we do. 
Basically, investing and trading have different levels of risk and knowledge will be one of the most important parts so that someone can minimize risk. For beginners, it is better to invest compared to trading because investing is a little easier to carry out and not too difficult to learn. Trading is not recommended for beginners because there are many things that need to be learned beforehand and if trading knowledge is inadequate then it is feared that they will have difficulty facing the risk of loss.

Holding in the long term is much easier as one does not need to check market conditions all the time. Therefore, if you want the risk not to be too big, then buy and hold the bitcoins that we have. Long term can also provide big profits and investment will also be much more optimal, especially for people who do not have the ability to analyze the market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Crypto Library

Activity: 854
Merit: 758

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2024, 05:42:46 PM

Basically, investing and trading have different levels of risk and knowledge will be one of the most important parts so that someone can minimize risk. For beginners, it is better to invest compared to trading because investing is a little easier to carry out and not too difficult to learn. Trading is not recommended for beginners because there are many things that need to be learned beforehand and if trading knowledge is inadequate then it is feared that they will have difficulty facing the risk of loss.

Holding in the long term is much easier as one does not need to check market conditions all the time. Therefore, if you want the risk not to be too big, then buy and hold the bitcoins that we have. Long term can also provide big profits and investment will also be much more optimal, especially for people who do not have the ability to analyze the market.
That is true. I also think that risk always depends on these levels of Trading and Investing. Moreover, I personally divide these things into two levels, one is long-term investment or long-term trading and the other is short-term investment or short-term trading. Here I think the risk level of long-term investment is much less than the risk level of short-term investment.
Because when one trading is go for long-term trading then he can start his investment with just acquiring the fundamentals knowledge and if he want to start the the short term trading then he have to acquire lots of things like fundamental knowledge to fundamental analysis skill and technical analysis and these are so complicated thing for learing. And it always take too time. So I would like to also say that for beginner it is always best to invest with long-term strategy and controlling the risk level use the DCA method.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FinePoine0

Activity: 392
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 08:13:23 AM
Merited by Amphenomenon (1)

It comes down to their trading skill some are good at day trading or short term trades, so we couldn't really say that they could never achieve anything big.
What if they are making use of the Bitcoin price movement on short term trades to gain more Bitcoin rather than just holding their Bitcoin?
We should never look down on those short term investor, they could always reinvest their winnings to gain more.

Many of them don't reinvest their gains, they spend it on looking rich and they miss to buy Bitcoin before it starts pumping again. Investors that do short time investing don't make profits like investors that hodl for very long. They can decide to sell Bitcoin in profits but the profits don't get reinvest and then the won't own any Bitcoin while Bitcoin is pumping. If you're trading frequently you can make profits but also you can lose too if you don't know how to trade very well. Investing in Bitcoin for long time will make you to not be worried and you can do other things to bring more money so you can use them for buying more Bitcoin. Being in the market regularly will make you to have a short time mentality for investing and it'll make you miss out of bigger profits opportunities.

I generally know that investing in Bitcoin for a long period of time can only earn more benefits. But comparatively if you start trading the risk is high as well as the possibility of loss is high because the market is always going up and down. But those who invested in Bitcoin at the beginning of 2023 at about 18 thousand dollars at the time. But now currently in February 2024, the price of Bitcoin touched $52.3K. So you think the price of Bitcoin has almost doubled in just one year, of course I think long term investment is the most profitable, and I don't like trading, I like long term investment the most.

lizarder

Merit: 877

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 08:23:09 AM

That is true. I also think that risk always depends on these levels of Trading and Investing. Moreover, I personally divide these things into two levels, one is long-term investment or long-term trading and the other is short-term investment or short-term trading. Here I think the risk level of long-term investment is much less than the risk level of short-term investment.
That's what we should do and always have a strategy to make a profit. Create two ways so that we can be productive in investing, implementing long-term investments with a much larger percentage while the rest can be invested in the short term to generate profits. There is no need to worry too much about risks as long as we really understand how to make investments correctly because in fact risks will always be there and our job is only to minimize them.

Because when one trading is go for long-term trading then he can start his investment with just acquiring the fundamentals knowledge and if he want to start the the short term trading then he have to acquire lots of things like fundamental knowledge to fundamental analysis skill and technical analysis and these are so complicated thing for learing. And it always take too time. So I would like to also say that for beginner it is always best to invest with long-term strategy and controlling the risk level use the DCA method.
When involved in investing, having knowledge may make it much easier to minimize risks and people will not panic even if the market experiences a sharp decline. It's not easy, but as long as we want to learn properly, nothing is impossible because knowledge is actually the way to achieve success. I agree that beginners should try to invest in the long term and control the level of purchase risk using the DCA pattern. After their knowledge and experience mature, they try something more challenging than before.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2024, 08:24:15 AM

There will be no parable like this because after all, any renewable technology will definitely feel the pros and cons, especially if it is beneficial to some people and detrimental to the pre-existing system, then surely this will bring up the pros and cons that are used as a debate. Likewise with bitcoin, which is still a matter of pros and cons for many people so there will be no parable if bitcoin is held by everyone because forever it will not happen.
We must understand if in the end there are words "if bitcoin is held by everyone" then indirectly everyone agrees and wants to adopt bitcoin as an alternative for them including the government and some people who sometimes we don't realize their influence in the world.

This will not happen now or in the future because the government will not do that considering they already have their own system where banks and fiat will be their superiority so it is impossible for them to accept another system where bitcoin with its decentralization is against the centralized system of the government.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
retreat

Activity: 1008
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2024, 08:31:12 AM

There are many types of Bitcoin investors, some invest for long-term holdings, while others invest for short-term holdings. But one thing is true, those who invest in Bitcoin for short term are never able to achieve anything big. On the contrary, they face more losses.

-snip-

Not everyone who invests in the short term experiences losses, there are still investors who gain profits from short-term investments in Bitcoin, but usually they are professionals who can read market direction, for example some investors who invested before the Bitcoin ETF was launched.
However, I agree that for ordinary investors it is better for them to invest long term in Bitcoin to maximize their chances of making a profit. Investors can invest for a period of 5 years or more and then they can sell their assets to secure a profit. Even though it takes quite a long time, for maximum profit I think it is worth it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
0t3p0t

Merit: 352

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2024, 09:13:58 AM

If you hodl for long term investment purposes, you're like staying away from stress caused by the volatile market that mostly affects short term hodlers. It is also safe from making wrong decisions that most short term holders do. You can also maximize profits which you cannot on short term investments. That is why big players love to play long term because they anticipated volatility to drive prices up in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
avp2306

Activity: 994
Merit: 348

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 10:00:48 AM

If you hodl for long term investment purposes, you're like staying away from stress caused by the volatile market that mostly affects short term hodlers. It is also safe from making wrong decisions that most short term holders do. You can also maximize profits which you cannot on short term investments. That is why big players love to play long term because they anticipated volatility to drive prices up in the future.

That's how wonderful investing on bitcoin for long term since we can get away from big stress brought up by market pressure and simply we just put a target on when we are ready to sell our hodl coins. Although this might not be so easy for other people but if they are consistent on the market and realize that there are more better opportunities for people who hodl their bitcoins for sure they would love to participate on it and ignore the idea about trading bitcoin for short term.

Big players like the idea about to hodl since they want to escape on more technical things and just want to see the result in future especially when bull run cames since this scenario usually happen on bitcoin and when it reach for another ATH then I guess that's a sign or can trigger their decision to take profit and enjoy their gains.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 12:27:30 PM

Bitcoin investment is for a long time holding and most of new person that came into crypto market industries without making a proper research may think Bitcoin is a sharp sharp business of making money, without applying the number one process, which is patient, as an Bitcoin investors or traders have to applied the mindset of patients to sell or buying, because the entry point and exit point determine the profit return in the business.
For those who are new to crypto, of course they have to do detailed research in order to be able to invest correctly when they have decided to invest. To be able to make a profit in investing in Bitcoin, we have to be able to hold it for a long period of time and we have to be able to know when. the right way to enter the market and you also have to make decisions not in a hurry so as not to make the wrong decision when investing.
but I believe mate that even if you are new here just reading all the details and the history of
bitcoin once you know the meaning of Holding? I am sure that you will be able to understand that you only
need to Buy and keep the coins and wait for at least months or years before taking your fruits because if
you will keep standing being new and will wait for another time to invest, sometimes your chance of profiting
in sooner time lapse and you need to take another couple of years to taste that product of your investment.

You're right there, and that's what other Bitcoin holders actually do. These are the long-term holders who don't care about what happens in the market as long as they are only focused on selling what they hold after 5 or 10 years.
correct , because checking the market from time to time sometimes will give you wrong impression and
will end up in wrong decisioning , sometimes you will sell at losses.

And this strategy or method is, for sure, a good plan or goal for a long-term investor. And this should really be what newcomers in the field of crypto space should also imitate, right?
this is why we are kept telling to learn HODL because that is not just the safest but the most functional way in dealing
with cryptocurrency.

Miles2006

Activity: 238
Merit: 149

Cashback 15%

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 01:03:31 PM

I believe everyone ought to have this mindset of bitcoin and a long term investment, the reason why it's advisable not to gamble with our investment (bitcoin) is just simple and self explanatory, if you claim to be too smart and sell so fast without waiting then it's likely other investors will gain extra profit compared to the profit short term investing will bring. I basically think why most people will not like to hold for long term is just because they lack finance and it's tempting when you're lacking money and you have an investment. That's why it's advisable to always have an emergency funds that will stand as help instead of the investment, always invest what you can afford and never try to act smart by buying with huge amount and expect extra profit for short term, bitcoin investment is just different and unique so before investing for long term you must consider some common factors.

MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 718

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 07:18:18 PM

correct , because checking the market from time to time sometimes will give you wrong impression and
will end up in wrong decisioning , sometimes you will sell at losses.
No one can predict prices accurately and that's why most people choose to invest long term because they don't need to check market conditions all the time. If analytical knowledge is inadequate then undertaking short-term investments can provide much greater pressure and it is feared that we will try to make decisions based on mistakes.

this is why we are kept telling to learn HODL because that is not just the safest but the most functional way in dealing
with cryptocurrency.
Until now, I still hold holding and even if I am involved in short-term investments, it is only with a small percentage. Because I feel that long-term investments will be much more profitable because we can wait for the ATH to get maximum profits. The level of security is also more guaranteed and we are not under pressure when the market experiences a severe correction and each person must have their own way of handling the investments they make.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 08:47:20 PM

Investing a long time doesn't remove volatility and it is wrong if someone feels no stress.

Volatility will affect for the long term and short term as well. However, if we are holding for a long time, we don't need to worry about the temporary dump in the market. But we still need to understand when the right time for taking profits. There is a bearish and bullish season, we must ensure to target for taking profits in the bullish season although it is for a long time holding.

Regarding the stress, it depends on the mentality and knowledge. If we can manage our mentality, we won't feel stress whether we are holding for a short term or a long term. But to manage our mentality we must have enough knowledge, so we understand the risk and the potential on the Bitcoin investment. When we can deal with the risk, we must feel comfortable for holding a long time or a short time. This requires good knowledge, we never know how to deal with the risk if we have lack of knowledge.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 09:17:24 PM

if everyone hold bitcoin for long-term and nobody is ready to sell its bitcoin, that will make the price of bitcoin to skyrocket, because the demands will be very high, and you don't need to be praying for bullrun because the bullrun is now be determined by the holder's, the more bitcoin becomes scarcity the more the prices get more increase, so therefore is not advisable for the price of bitcoin to get depreciate when their is much holder's, but that will caused a challenge in crypto market, so in summary...its obvious that the demands also one of the basic things that enhance bitcoin growth in the market.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2024, 09:29:40 PM

Well, I guess a lot of the bitcoin owners are actually holding their bags right now, though there also traders who are executing their usual trading activities  mostly with altcoins. If you can see, bitcoin is still increasing it's value. Now, if everyone will just hold their bitcoin, I think the price would increase even more as the demand will increase with the supply being so limited in the market or otherwise the price would stabilize due to lack of trading pairs/activity in the market or using it as a mean of payment for service and goods. Bitcoin's value and volatility are mainly being determined with these market activities.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████