Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:07:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We can change their narrative about us Nigerians  (Read 28 times)
Barikui1 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 151

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 09:56:53 AM

Nigeria as my nation is endowed with so many mineral resources, but our leaders has use it as an avenue to enrich themselves and their family, which have made corruption rose to prominence since from the days of Abacha to this day, their was a time in history that Nigeria was the number one most corrupt nation on planet earth, but quite of late, we have been on a good conduct, though their are still bad eggs among us, but right now, we are creative, we are productive, we are ranked among nations with the top IQ's in the world, our musician, footballers and fim industry have been selling us to the world.

I still believe in Nigeria and I believe we can change the perception of most foreigner about us, that's why I really feel hurt when a Nigerian is washing our dirt outside, right now most of this foreigner sees us as a cheat, scammer and many more,  but let's not forget to be at our best behavior when we encounter them, so as to change their narrative about us. We have so many intelligent and hard working Nigerian among us, which I believe are more than the bad ones, please let's work in this forum and outside this place to change most foreigner's perceptions about us, because we are best in what ever we do, a real Nigerian can never took last, so please let reconstruct the headlines and sell a better and productive Nigeria to the world.

Jamestown70

Activity: 67
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 02:13:00 PM

op we are all hoping Nigeria will turn out to be a good nation for we the citizens but you see that corruption i don't think Nigerian government or Nigerians are going to grow past it, the rate of corruption currently in Nigeria can't be compared to the olden days because it is on the high rise now and this will continue if no drastic measures are taken imaging the rise of goods and commodity every single day goods which do not even deal with dollar exchange will just increase over night which is very bad

on the aspect of not washing out dirt in public i see that not happening becuase Nigeria is regarded as the giant of Africa and if care is not taken we may lose this status to a lesser nation, considering our population we have been pushed disgraced and humiliated enough to the wall now we need turn back and take back ur great nation from the hands of selfish politicians, there is this saying that goes like this, you can't hame the shameless yes we are in this position now, we only see our entertainers making us proud we pray one day naija will favour us
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: