Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gate.io - blocked funds without explanation  (Read 218 times)
Belarge

Activity: 434
Merit: 85

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 09:55:09 PM

Several years ago I used the services of gate.io. After a long break, I decided to use this exchange again. But when I transferred USDT, the exchange blocked the funds and for a month now they have not done anything, they only answer me in a ticket that they are looking into my question. My account was verified, the country, city, email and phone number have not changed. How can this issue be resolved?

Verification completed, and still finding your usdt locked? This is really a complicated complaints, gate.io. have no affair with one's funds, they can only have urge to block one's account when they get a complaint on your accounts from other fellow users. I simply advise anyone using all these exchanges to promptly avoid all kinds violation, thoroughly go through the terms and conditions, confirm them and only then, you're good to go. Negative comments about gate.io. however I don't believe your stories because you must have violate one or two rules.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 10:00:03 PM

You must have deposited a larger amount than your usual activity which triggered their security system. The fact that you suddenly activated your account after a long period probably added to their suspicions.

Posting it here may help a bit to get their attention but it won't necessarily solve your case. Goodluck.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1395

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 10:46:16 PM

the exchange blocked the funds and for a month now they have not done anything, they only answer me in a ticket that they are looking into my question.
You can create a post on their official account on [Reddit] and put the ticket number so that they can expedite the review of your case as soon as possible, give you the reasons that led to the freezing and blocking of your funds, and give you the procedures that you can implement by submitting documents and such so that they can solve your problem, or through links to their communities [here].

Frankly, I have been using GateioExchange for many years and have not faced any problems regarding the money I deposited. You do not have to worry if you legitimately obtained your funds and did not commit any illegal things or violate the policy and terms of using their platform. Perhaps the delay is because you may have created multiple tickets, or they may have a lot of pressure to respond to other customers' tickets.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 11:37:22 PM

Several years ago I used the services of gate.io. After a long break, I decided to use this exchange again. But when I transferred USDT, the exchange blocked the funds and for a month now they have not done anything, they only answer me in a ticket that they are looking into my question. My account was verified, the country, city, email and phone number have not changed. How can this issue be resolved?
To resolve this issue on gate.io, you can simply submit a ticket to their customer service. However, I'd like to ask, what is your reason for posting this thread? Are you intending to issue a warning against gate.io? Or are you telling that gate.io is a scam? If your intention is to warn others, it might be better to move this thread to the scam accusations section and provide evidence to support your claims. But if you're seeking assistance on how to resolve your issue with gate.io, I believe contacting gate.io directly and explaining your problem clearly is the best course of action. They are the only ones who can truly resolve your problem.

_Dima_ (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 04:43:21 PM

Yogee:
You must have deposited a larger amount than your usual activity which triggered their security system.

The amount was much less :-)

You can create a post on their official account on [Reddit] and put the ticket number so that they can expedite the review of your case as soon as possible, give you the reasons that led to the freezing and blocking of your funds, and give you the procedures that you can implement by submitting documents and such so that they can solve your problem, or through links to their communities [here].

About Reddit good idea!

To resolve this issue on gate.io, you can simply submit a ticket to their customer service. However, I'd like to ask, what is your reason for posting this thread? Are you intending to issue a warning against gate.io? Or are you telling that gate.io is a scam?

I created a ticket over a month ago, but the problem has not been resolved. The post here is only a warning that users may encounter the fact that the exchange does nothing to resolve the issue, only standard support answers.
_Dima_ (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 12:20:44 PM

Why are you complaining about it now, what have you done legally on your issue? If you still have screenshots of your transactions and pieces of evidence you should post them in the scam section Scam Accusations

Done  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5486904.0 

Done  https://www.reddit.com/r/GateioExchange/comments/1b22p7t/gateio_blocked_my_funds_and_the_problem_has_not/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: