Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:27:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can it be possible coping with one source of income  (Read 1079 times)
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1750

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2024, 09:36:30 PM

Through out last year I find it hard to get things done with funds despite how my earning was and I find it hard to spend more on my bills around me , though I have been seeing some humans earning and paying bills with one source of income and I do ask myself how is it done

please your advice will be of help

Only having a single source of income is not a good idea. There are no sure things in life, and a job is exactly one of those unsure things. It does not matter whether you work in a company for 30 years and have an amazing track record. The company will lay you off, if they have a crappy management. Sometimes even if they have a good management. You can never know.

The best insurance is getting multiple income sources, so if one goes bad, you won't be left desperate.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 09:44:39 PM

Through out last year I find it hard to get things done with funds despite how my earning was and I find it hard to spend more on my bills around me , though I have been seeing some humans earning and paying bills with one source of income and I do ask myself how is it done

Only having a single source of income is not a good idea. There are no sure things in life, and a job is exactly one of those unsure things. It does not matter whether you work in a company for 30 years and have an amazing track record. The company will lay you off, if they have a crappy management. Sometimes even if they have a good management. You can never know.

The best insurance is getting multiple income sources, so if one goes bad, you won't be left desperate.
Its fine if you only have a single job but have multi investments that are generating decent profits. That way, even if you lost your job in the future, at least you will not struggle in your finances. However, if you only rely on a single job without having other sources of income, and have not made any investments at all, well that’s a very terrible case. You have to save a lot while working so you can invest in the future, like having bitcoin investment as your retirement.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2024, 11:27:42 AM

There is no problem if we only have one source of income, as long as it is able to sustain all expenses during the month we are going through. Now, if you're going to enter the crypto space, as long as you know how to manage your budget, you can actually do it.

Because there are other people whose source of income is not that big but they are able to save money for things just in case there is an emergency, you have money to draw from that you don't need to borrow money from other people, but the size of the source of income is different; they still have businesses, but they are expensive, so they don't save any money.

Having one income source is better in some cases as I have seen that as more you are earning your expenses will be increasing more. There are numerous individuals who are living their lives only in a single source of income and their life is better than those who are earning lots of money.

Some people have less income but they know how to manage their finances and they know how to save money so they are happy with their lower salary. But still if someone wants to earn money beside their salary then crypto is the best field through which one can earn and that earning amount can then use for investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 06:17:15 PM

Its fine if you only have a single job but have multi investments that are generating decent profits. That way, even if you lost your job in the future, at least you will not struggle in your finances. However, if you only rely on a single job without having other sources of income, and have not made any investments at all, well that’s a very terrible case. You have to save a lot while working so you can invest in the future, like having bitcoin investment as your retirement.
It's true that there's nothing wrong with having one job and having another source of income, but if we don't have a job but we still have income from the investments we have built then this will be very confusing for people who see us and people might think different things about it. ourselves and for now everyone will try their best to be able to have several sources of income that they can save and also invest, because if we don't have investment for the future of course we will have very difficult times and have to work until we are old and not will be able to enjoy old age by relaxing.

letteredhub

Activity: 532
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 09:22:05 PM

It is very possible to live and cope fine with a single source of income, what is expected in that condition is to discipline oneself to living within the boundaries of what his income could afford and make accessible to him/her. With a good financial planning a single source income earners could make a better life for himself than a multiple sources income earner who's extravagant and wayward in spending. Life is all about budgeting and planning and when you fail to do so, no matter your sources of income you can't be able to cope satisfactorily well.
Very possible but you would really be living on the most standard way of living on which everything in budget and really very right. It would be also basing up on the situation because on the time that you do already have a family to feed then this is where story would really be starting to change on which you would really be needing to adjust according into it because if you do have some mouths to feed then it would be totally affecting out
overall about your budget and you would really be surely get short in terms of that. This is why it would really be that best that you should really know on what you are doing because if you are really just sticking into a single job or source of income and seen that you are already that overdropped ? then it would really be that common sense that you would really be looking up for something more.

It would really be just that depending into some individual on how they would really be hovering themselves in speaking about such life condition on which we do know that
majority of us really that having this kind of problem.
Majority of the world's population are surviving under a single source of income status and these are people that are with family, that's children and wife and are still able to take care of their family with that single source of income as it comes either monthly or weekly, it therefore doesn't make a difference if you're single or married with children in the proper maximizing of a single income. If you can be able to know and differentiate the family needs from wants then surviving is possible with that source. The only importance of multiple sources is that you can be able to access and get your Wants and Needs altogether without drop one for the other because the multiple sources can take care of it all at once.
Wakate

Activity: 994
Merit: 525

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 10:19:53 PM

It's true that there's nothing wrong with having one job and having another source of income, but if we don't have a job but we still have income from the investments we have built then this will be very confusing for people who see us and people might think different things about it. ourselves and for now everyone will try their best to be able to have several sources of income that they can save and also invest, because if we don't have investment for the future of course we will have very difficult times and have to work until we are old and not will be able to enjoy old age by relaxing.
It all depends on what we are doing and how much we are earning. We don't need to do multiple jobs before we could be okay and stay fit. Although this is based on the region and what we proposed to be doing to get money from ourselves. There are people are have only a source of income but the income is pretty okay for them to keep paying there bills and living a good lifestyle. It is very important for us to make plans and not depend on just a single income for us to survive. We all need to get something doing and make sure we don't create problems for ourselves because we want to have multiple streams of income. One income can still covers all the bills.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 10:24:17 PM

It is very possible to live and cope fine with a single source of income, what is expected in that condition is to discipline oneself to living within the boundaries of what his income could afford and make accessible to him/her. With a good financial planning a single source income earners could make a better life for himself than a multiple sources income earner who's extravagant and wayward in spending. Life is all about budgeting and planning and when you fail to do so, no matter your sources of income you can't be able to cope satisfactorily well.

It’s not advisable to have a single source of income. It may be possible to live and cope fine with a single source of income but with the rate of inflation, your single income would start to be looking small for and wouldn’t be enogh anymore to keep up with living expenses.
How much you earn would be a good determinant on your lifestyle and even if you earn a whole lot of money, it would start to tell on your pockets later on with the rate of inflation and inflation with the prices of goods and services skyrocketing, it’s advisable to have a second means where income incomes in.
ndutndut

Activity: 434
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 07:21:51 AM

The problem the OP is facing is that she only has one job, and in the last year she's had a lot of bills, so I assume she doesn't have any money to save let alone invest. There is only one way to overcome problems like this, namely by looking for additional income without disturbing your main job and learning to live frugally so you can pay off existing bills.

After everything is finished, then think about investing, because investment is not a get-rich-quick scheme, let alone crypto investment, of course for the long term. If you invest with less money and still have a lot of bills, I don't think it's a wise choice. The wise choice for the OP at this time is to continue to hone your skills so that your life becomes more productive, especially in the current technological era, it is very easy to find additional income, the important thing is to keep trying and not give up easily.

letteredhub

Activity: 532
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 02:04:38 PM

It’s not advisable to have a single source of income. It may be possible to live and cope fine with a single source of income but with the rate of inflation, your single income would start to be looking small for and wouldn’t be enogh anymore to keep up with living expenses.
How much you earn would be a good determinant on your lifestyle and even if you earn a whole lot of money, it would start to tell on your pockets later on with the rate of inflation and inflation with the prices of goods and services skyrocketing, it’s advisable to have a second means where income incomes in.
Didn't say a single source is advisable or recommendable to relax on with but in a condition where there's only available source of income a frugal lifestyle can be employed to use for an individual or a family man and it will still go to a great length in meeting their needs even under the current state of inflation right now. Moreover, not all that have two or three sources of income might be earning big put together in total, there are persons with a single income source whose earning could be 2x bigger than some others with a multiple income. The bottom line is that, spend according to your income level and Yu won't have a much pressure to complain or worry on.
Dewi Aries
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1092

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 05:00:07 PM

but if the source of income is large and sufficient, even more than enough to meet needs and so on, then there is no problem. but it's not good either, if you really have a large income you have to be able to take advantage of it, such as saving to open another business so that you have other income apart from your main job. It's true what you said, maybe as time goes by everything will add up. Of course we have to be able to adapt to technological advances too, but don't forget that with increasing income, the possibility of lifestyle can also increase.

It's good that we can have more than just one income, if we are still able to do it then there's nothing wrong with that because that's a good thing too. Also, having other income ensures that when the main income is in trouble, there is still other income that can be relied on to help in terms of funding, but of course we also have to pay attention to ourselves, whether we can afford it or not by having more than one income. because of course having more than one income will probably take energy too.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Egii Nna

Activity: 308
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 05:24:45 PM

Having one income source is better in some cases as I have seen that as more you are earning your expenses will be increasing more. There are numerous individuals who are living their lives only in a single source of income and their life is better than those who are earning lots of money.

Some people have less income but they know how to manage their finances and they know how to save money so they are happy with their lower salary. But still if someone wants to earn money beside their salary then crypto is the best field through which one can earn and that earning amount can then use for investment.

Having a single source of income in this current inflation affecting the globe is very dangerous, and again, you believe that when you can get more income, that is when you need to increase. Yes, everyone knows that, and let me inform you why that usually happens when you start getting another source of income, which means your money will definitely increase. That is when you will start thinking of things, and you will decide that with the source of income that you have presently, you can afford them, but when you don’t have that much as your income, all that will never come to your might because it is like your life is limited, which clearly shows that you will always deny what you want just because you don’t have the money to afford it. 

Moreover, having challenges is like a way to have more experience than before because thinking about how to solve those issues is what will increase your activity to be able to encounter many challenges that might arise, so I don’t see that as something that is not good because if your life is limited, you will not be able to view other things in life. 

Sorryfor

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 05:54:22 PM

You should first find a specific source of income and make it regular. Your source of income will be one from which you can earn for a long time and which will help you financially on a regular basis. Also try to be careful enough to spend the money. Only do the things you need most with your money.  Try as much as possible to minimize overspending. Then maybe through this you can stay well in your level And according to your money you make a budget that till this specific time you will manage the whole month or week with a certain amount And of course do not spend any kind of unnecessary. You can also cite yourself more to earn money.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
viananda2525

Activity: 1052
Merit: 125

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 06:06:52 PM

but if the source of income is large and sufficient, even more than enough to meet needs and so on, then there is no problem. but it's not good either, if you really have a large income you have to be able to take advantage of it, such as saving to open another business so that you have other income apart from your main job. It's true what you said, maybe as time goes by everything will add up. Of course we have to be able to adapt to technological advances too, but don't forget that with increasing income, the possibility of lifestyle can also increase.

It's good that we can have more than just one income, if we are still able to do it then there's nothing wrong with that because that's a good thing too. Also, having other income ensures that when the main income is in trouble, there is still other income that can be relied on to help in terms of funding, but of course we also have to pay attention to ourselves, whether we can afford it or not by having more than one income. because of course having more than one income will probably take energy too.
Yes, of course it is true that if one source of income is managed well, there will be no significant problems. When carrying out a job, of course we are not required to be greedy, but how shrewd we are in managing finances according to income and needs. If someone has a business spirit then he will not feel that just one job is enough but he will look at other opportunities to increase his income. Maybe it's different from other people who have the spirit of an employee, it might be a little difficult to develop themselves to increase their income outside of their binding work.

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2024, 07:15:45 PM

Having a single source of income in this current inflation affecting the globe is very dangerous, and again, you believe that when you can get more income, that is when you need to increase. Yes, everyone knows that, and let me inform you why that usually happens when you start getting another source of income, which means your money will definitely increase. That is when you will start thinking of things, and you will decide that with the source of income that you have presently, you can afford them, but when you don’t have that much as your income, all that will never come to your might because it is like your life is limited, which clearly shows that you will always deny what you want just because you don’t have the money to afford it. 

Moreover, having challenges is like a way to have more experience than before because thinking about how to solve those issues is what will increase your activity to be able to encounter many challenges that might arise, so I don’t see that as something that is not good because if your life is limited, you will not be able to view other things in life. 

when earning of individuals are minimum then they wants to live a normal life and they minimize their expenses but if they starting to earn more money then they start to spend more and the reason behind this is that they start to buy unnecessary things which they were not buying in past with lower income.

Every person changes his lifestyle according to his income and is buying materials according to his status. If a person having little money when become rich will be able to save some amount for emergency because he has lived a life previously which will act as a lesson for him in future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Gormicsta

Activity: 168
Merit: 75

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 02:24:30 PM

Yes even I have gone through this as I had been doing more than one job but still struggling to cope with with the bills even after cutting down on all the unnecessary expenses. Here's the point if you are working multiple job with lesser income you will still struggle rather upskill yourself with the latest technology and get into high paying jobs in the market. Because I have seen a friend of mine who had invested his free time doing some networking course and end up earning more than what I earn with my two jobs combined. We need to focus on increasing our salary and yes having multiple stream of income is must as you never know when you may lose your job especially now as we are witnessing layoffs by tech giants as well, hence cannot be dependent on just one job or stream.

Amazing! you make an excellent point about having a side hustle, which may be a fantastic way to supplement your income and expand it. But I think once you've found an ability or passion that may be able to be made profitable, the next thing to do is to find out how to start. For instance, if you want to try something new at writing on your own, you may begin by creating an account on a platform such as Wikipedia or Fiverr. You might also start an internet site or blog to promote your work. If you're interested in tutoring, consider using an offering like Wyzant or Premier Tutors. If you wish to sell products online, you can create an account on eBay or Etsy.
hyudien

Activity: 1988
Merit: 591

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 02:51:20 PM

The problem the OP is facing is that she only has one job, and in the last year she's had a lot of bills, so I assume she doesn't have any money to save let alone invest. There is only one way to overcome problems like this, namely by looking for additional income without disturbing your main job and learning to live frugally so you can pay off existing bills.

After everything is finished, then think about investing, because investment is not a get-rich-quick scheme, let alone crypto investment, of course for the long term. If you invest with less money and still have a lot of bills, I don't think it's a wise choice. The wise choice for the OP at this time is to continue to hone your skills so that your life becomes more productive, especially in the current technological era, it is very easy to find additional income, the important thing is to keep trying and not give up easily.
That's true, perhaps one way is to look for additional work or side work. but not everyone can do it, because to do this in my opinion it requires more energy and time which must also be taken into account, don't force ourselves to do it if it will torture ourselves. and with time, of course when we do extra work or side jobs we have to be able to manage our time, where we are also humans who have to have time to rest, too much work is not good for our health.
and if you are capable of everything going well, what you have to pay attention to is money management so that everything can be better, don't let having a side or additional job make us more wasteful in managing finances, when finances start to stabilize then we can think about save or invest if that is what you want, because not everyone wants to invest even though it has been recommended, and to make an investment of course we have to be able to pay attention to many things such as emergency funds and others.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Antotena

Activity: 364
Merit: 298

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 03:37:15 PM

There is going to be a financial level you will reach, the money you used to think is large is actually little because then you were living below that level. If in a year you probably earn $50k and you don't have a car and girlfriend, you will always see $100k/annum as a big deal but as soon as you start earning more than that $100k and above, everything about you change, that's when yiu start looking into big things, thats when you even consider having a ride and because of the maintaining culture, you will spend more and 100k become a usual money in your eye.

Having different husle helps you not to depend on a single source because I have learn that in this life, nothing is guaranteed. If you have a single husle and that husle run into a problem, you will feel it even if you have savings, in 6 months you will go down but if you have two husle, you wouldn't feel much pressue but the effect will be there for sure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 10:56:14 PM

It all depends on what we are doing and how much we are earning. We don't need to do multiple jobs before we could be okay and stay fit. Although this is based on the region and what we proposed to be doing to get money from ourselves. There are people are have only a source of income but the income is pretty okay for them to keep paying there bills and living a good lifestyle. It is very important for us to make plans and not depend on just a single income for us to survive. We all need to get something doing and make sure we don't create problems for ourselves because we want to have multiple streams of income. One income can still covers all the bills.
Yes, this really depends on how much income we have, as you said, if the income we have can meet every need we need, of course this is not a problem for us because the income we get is still able to meet our needs. but it's different if the income we have is only enough for our needs and we can't have savings or even invest, I think it would be better for us to look for other sources of income so we can have savings and even invest, because if we don't have investment for the future and it will be very difficult for us to face future situations because we didn't prepare when we were young.

Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 12:17:16 AM

Yes, this really depends on how much income we have, as you said, if the income we have can meet every need we need, of course this is not a problem for us because the income we get is still able to meet our needs. but it's different if the income we have is only enough for our needs and we can't have savings or even invest, I think it would be better for us to look for other sources of income so we can have savings and even invest, because if we don't have investment for the future and it will be very difficult for us to face future situations because we didn't prepare when we were young.
Investment is a solid one, I've been really entangled with these whole bulky processes of investment, just pick one solid investment and move higher to doing the most important job which is settling for more higher pays and living your dream life. We toil and labor for the basic needs of life's though it's never ending because it's continuous process for the purpose to keep surviving and striving harder each day. Coping with one source of incomes as a man doesn't seem like something one ought to be proud about because there's every tendency of that particular income dropping.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 12:36:14 AM

That's true, perhaps one way is to look for additional work or side work. but not everyone can do it, because to do this in my opinion it requires more energy and time which must also be taken into account, don't force ourselves to do it if it will torture ourselves. and with time, of course when we do extra work or side jobs we have to be able to manage our time, where we are also humans who have to have time to rest, too much work is not good for our health.
and if you are capable of everything going well, what you have to pay attention to is money management so that everything can be better, don't let having a side or additional job make us more wasteful in managing finances, when finances start to stabilize then we can think about save or invest if that is what you want, because not everyone wants to invest even though it has been recommended, and to make an investment of course we have to be able to pay attention to many things such as emergency funds and others.
That's true, but if one income or job doesn't match the expenses plus lots of bills to pay, that's stupidity that really needs to change. And there is no other reason than looking for additional income or additional work, because that is the only way to get out of income and expenditure inequality without considering the time and energy to do it. When talking about not having time or being tired, everyone definitely feels the same way for those who are struggling to improve their lives because their income is low or mediocre. However, they are required to do this until everything is stable and then think of other ways to still have income other than the fixed income they earn, for investment, business or other efforts for better survival.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: