Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OKX Exchange Verification Update.  (Read 58 times)
CryptSafe (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 421

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 04:44:59 PM
Merited by Su-asa (5), Adbitco (3), CryptopreneurBrainboss (2), DaNNy001 (2)

Fellow countrymen and women I bring you update with respect to the okx exchange verification exercise. If you have an account with okx exchange kindly do well to go conclude your verification exercise otherwise after seven days as automated by the okx management without you concluding your verification exercise, your account would be suspended as any token present in your account would be seized by the okx exchange. I believe majority of us here did the avive mining and airdrop of which we have linked our various accounts and have started receiving or coin on okx exchange. So therefore I will urge us to look into this and give it the utmost attention it deserves so you do not get your account restricted as you do not know what the coin in your exchange wallet holds tomorrow for you.

Lastly, something caught my attention while reading through the mail. I got to a particular sentence which states local laws. I remember vividly clear early this year or so when placed emphasis on the Nigeria government possibly engaging with all the Crypto exchange which Nigerians are likely patronising possibly demanding for KYC details to get records of Crypto transactions for further actions or engagements and here it I playing. Who knows what the government is up to this time around. There is every possibility that the government is doing this to start taxing crypto transactions. Onset from the very first day the federal government lifted ban on Bitcoin transaction, I knew they were up to something this time around and gradually it has started unveiling itself. Let us watch and see how it goes.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SmartGold01

Activity: 686
Merit: 726

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 06:54:52 PM

Does this implies to all users or only those that participated for an airdrop reward or what?
Although I can't recall if I have made account there before maybe I have to search through my mails to know if have already created an account over there. Sometimes the way these exchange operates it's a bit tiring why would they want to impose kyc on their users, does it mean if I create an account over there and refused to make used of it would they force me to come make kyc or they will block my account.

I think this is not fair they should allow their customers carry's out their kyc when they are in need of it not by imposing it on them to come do kyc. Then lastly, na so our country tins dey be for us any small opportunity wey people wan carry survive dem go wan use their own take block am for the poor masses why because dem no wan people survive at all, this con make me tire for 9ja tins bicus dem always look for wetin to carry suffocate their citizens.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
CryptSafe (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 421

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 08:36:58 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2024, 11:21:13 PM by CryptSafe

Does this implies to all users or only those that participated for an airdrop reward or what?
Although I can't recall if I have made account there before maybe I have to search through my mails to know if have already created an account over there. Sometimes the way these exchange operates it's a bit tiring why would they want to impose kyc on their users, does it mean if I create an account over there and refused to make used of it would they force me to come make kyc or they will block my account.

I think this possibly applies to all Nigerians on their platform because if you read the content of the message you will notice that they made a comment which is in compliance to the local laws of the land which invariably means that Nigerians registered with okx exchange must undergo or update their identity verification within the stipulated time given otherwise they face the risks of losing everything they have with them.

If you are not an active user of the platform and you have nothing with them, you should not bother about it as you have nothing to lose but if you have token or coin with then, I would advise you do your KYC so as to claim or retain your coin.

I think this is not fair they should allow their customers carry's out their kyc when they are in need of it not by imposing it on them to come do kyc. Then lastly, na so our country tins dey be for us any small opportunity wey people wan carry survive dem go wan use their own take block am for the poor masses why because dem no wan people survive at all, this con make me tire for 9ja tins bicus dem always look for wetin to carry suffocate their citizens.

Possibly since it is inline with the local laws as they have said, maybe the government must have written to them to conduct the exercise on all Nigerians registered on their platform which they would need to comply so as to avoid any further issues with the government. The best thing to do is just to avoid them if you feel you are not interested in their services. But anyhow them do, there is always an alternative and that is plan B for real.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄