Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:53:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc and people knowledge  (Read 800 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 07:57:18 AM

People say that they don't know what is the btc and there is no clear story for them to trust btc.
But the same people don't know what is the money and how it's created and they are collateral or some type of security body by themselfes.
Little do they know how the banks even creating money.
So money the fiat currencies are unknown same like btc for many people.
Because sometimes, the general public does not need that kind of understanding or knowledge, what they believe is what happens as usual and what their government guarantees. In this case, they have been dealing with money and banks for a very long time. They believe that the government guarantees banks and money. And another important point for the general public is that they will believe more in something that seems real and can be held. They can hold and use the money for a long time and it has been proven.

Meanwhile, in their opinion, Bitcoin is the opposite. They can't even see the form of Bitcoin, let alone hold it. so their trust in Bitcoin is completely non-existent. Even if the more we explain it, the more they deny it because we can't prove Bitcoin is real. These are some of the thoughts of people around me about Bitcoin and why they don't believe in it. I don't know whether this is the same in other areas or locations or not.
Reality is, people don’t need to know everything. Or even if they know some of it because they used to see it, but when someone ask them to explain it, that will be left unexplainable for them not because they don’t have ideas but because it’s hard for them to define it. Same like bitcoin, I believe they know already that bitcoin exist, but because they have no means to use it, they still struggle to explain bitcoin on their own.

The worst explanation about bitcoin is that it can be used to scam people. While some people are aware that it’s not actually what bitcoin is, but since the government is feeding them with wrong definition and concept about bitcoin, that will be what majority is going to think about bitcoin.

Awaklara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 670

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 08:05:23 AM

Because they only trust what the government is trusting, they're slaves for the government. When the government say yes, they will say yes, when the government say no, they will say no, without even knowing why they say yes or no.

But at least people in this forum aren't that kind of people, there are few Bitcoin's haters too, but it's only like <1%.
because most people who live in a country will definitely follow the government's rules. but regarding Bitcoin, I think everyone is now starting to be open to owning and using Bitcoin.
people in the community definitely like the main subject of the community. I personally would never mention Bitcoin or crypto to someone who doesn't have an interest in it. that would just be nonsense.

I am sure that nowadays everyone does not just follow what is said or the regulations set by the government. Many countries still prohibit the use of Bitcoin as a trading tool to replace fiat. but it does not prohibit Bitcoin ownership. and that's what makes more users today learn how Bitcoin actually works.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 08:44:23 AM

I don't know everything as well OP. But I read and listened because I wanted to learn about Bitcoin. Some people don't do it nor bother themselves to spend time doing this because lack of interest and that drives them not to listen as well. But don't blame them nor force them to believe what we know about Bitcoin because still it ends up with conflicts of ideas and perceptions.

That is why I don't argue with people when talking about Bitcoin as it is hard to convince a close-minded person as they think negatively already. They won't listen as they will also claim that they are right. Honestly, it is just a waste of time and maybe we just accept the truth that not all are able to see the potential value of Bitcoin.
Ben Barubal

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 09:19:17 AM

People say that they don't know what is the btc and there is no clear story for them to trust btc.
But the same people don't know what is the money and how it's created and they are collateral or some type of security body by themselfes.
Also all people live their lifes and nobody don't ask questions what's the purpose of life.
It's funny how they acting like they know everything but yet they don't nothing and then they say they know about money but don't know about btc.
Off course If some well known person will tell them let's use btc it's good and safe becouse i say so and Im trusted then people Will follow.
The same people who say things about cryptocurrency that it's unknown for them they act like they really know all about the other things what they trust,If you ask from average person can they explain the process of creating money debt and Fiat currency...they don't know.

In our time today, most people still don't understand Bitcoin, and the majority of them are the people who think Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is a scam, even though it's not really; instead, it's just used for evil.

And still, most countries are not open to bitcoin, and in others, they make it illegal or threaten them. But if we find out about this, they will for sure see the brighter side of Bitcoin, and when that happens, it will add to the dominance that Bitcoin also has.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
ndutndut

Activity: 462
Merit: 157

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 09:19:54 AM

I don't know everything as well OP. But I read and listened because I wanted to learn about Bitcoin. Some people don't do it nor bother themselves to spend time doing this because lack of interest and that drives them not to listen as well. But don't blame them nor force them to believe what we know about Bitcoin because still it ends up with conflicts of ideas and perceptions.

That is why I don't argue with people when talking about Bitcoin as it is hard to convince a close-minded person as they think negatively already. They won't listen as they will also claim that they are right. Honestly, it is just a waste of time and maybe we just accept the truth that not all are able to see the potential value of Bitcoin.
Yes, exactly. It is indeed very difficult to convey Bitcoin knowledge to people, in fact it often leads to conflict as you stated because both parties both claim to be right. I first got to know BTC and remember inviting friends but they thought I invited MLM. Even though I have explained in detail the scheme and potential of Bitcoin, the reception goes in the right ear and out the left ear. Because in my opinion not many people have the ability to explain to other people, let alone lay people. So the final point you make is the fact that not everyone is able to see the value of bitcoin, hence the saying that investing in bitcoin is not for everyone. Only people who already know the potential of bitcoin can invest in bitcoin.

Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2212
Merit: 536

Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2024, 09:23:22 AM

I see some people are too lazy to actually take time and understand about Bitcoins. Bitcoins as a digital asset are really great I must say. People just giving excuses by citing the negative side of the coin. Bitcoins have grown from nothing to becoming a valuable digital asset, still people think investing in Bitcoins has lots of disadvantages. They don’t show faith in the coin, and missing out the great profits that they can make from it.

johnsaributua

Activity: 882
Merit: 265

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2024, 09:39:26 AM

Btc comes with modern investment and is carried from community to community, activists and people who study it, over time until countries slowly adopt it for the public, so now it is not difficult to find and buy the easiest and smallest way, Bitcoin is very good for investment and it's never too late to start investing. Fiat money is legal tender in a country, although it does not have a fluctuating value but money is easier for all ages to use even with basic math for daily transactions and fixed value has not always had a bad image. I agree that money and bitcoin can be owned according to function and needs. Bitcoin is a good complement among other investments.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Benedictare

Activity: 238
Merit: 59

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 01:35:00 PM

People now know and understand that Bitcoin is a digital currency and it is created ,traded and distributed with a global payment pattern,it is also known for its store value,a decentralized ledger way known as blockchain. The higher number of people involved are the unemployed that have that highest level of Bitcoin awareness compared to other that are employed.

Bitcoin is secured by its proof-of-work consensus that protects the system and verifies transactions
dlightag

Activity: 518
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 02:43:03 PM

Bitcoin is the easiest business people are doing that doesn't require shop rent or occupying space, but rather is an online digital business that connects people with a simple understanding knowledge how it works in the ecosystem as we are know that technology is gradually taken place.
RockBell

Activity: 798
Merit: 374

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2024, 02:56:22 PM

It is impossible to make money without education, which is the core idea behind Bitcoin. Without a fundamental understanding of the subject, you are unable to undertake any complicated tasks, let alone begin any endeavor. I don't think anyone can be this careless as to not have an idea, and people with that kind of habit do that because of someone who has been into Bitcoin for a very long time. If the person is not serious, how would you invest in Bitcoin if you don't read? We know we are all different.  and everyone's perception is different when it comes to Bitcoin, arguing about Bitcoin will just get you more frustrated, it is better to leave things the way they are in people's heads the best thing is to advice and if they don't listen then it is better to leave they and they might end up learning the hard way.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2024, 06:14:53 PM

That's the kind of ignorance we live in I mean most of the don't know how reserve banks can print money and how does it holds the value, they just believe in it because it's issued by the government and it can be exchanged for goods or services hence people trust fiat though it's not back by anything. On contrary to this people have doubts like how can they trust Bitcoin just because and what is it backed by because it's not issued by the government. Even those who have invested into Bitcoin won't have much knowledge about Bitcoin as they are using it just as an investment medium. In short people have no knowledge on both fiat as well as Bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bluebit25

Activity: 1680
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2024, 06:49:58 PM

Also all people live their lifes and nobody don't ask questions what's the purpose of life.
It's funny how they acting like they know everything but yet they don't nothing and then they say they know about money but don't know about btc.
Off course If some well known person will tell them let's use btc it's good and safe becouse i say so and Im trusted then people Will follow.
The same people who say things about cryptocurrency that it's unknown for them they act like they really know all about the other things what they trust,If you ask from average person can they explain the process of creating money debt and Fiat currency...they don't know.

Do you understand "the emptier the drum, the louder it sounds?" And what is the message that OP wants to say here?

I really don't understand the way you are expressing yourself, I just happened to express your opinion on another topic and really feel your way of expressing the problem.

To summarize the problem you mentioned here:
The OP feels that the knowledge that many people are discussing about a certain field does not exist, but instead of solving the problem to help the subjects the OP mentioned become clearer, sitting here making judgments about their way of life is harmful.
Is it helpful?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Wakate

Activity: 1022
Merit: 526

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 07:08:08 PM

Everything we needed to know about Bitcoin is online and if we know how to sort for information online to get the right data we needed to keep things going. Bitcoin is everywhere and we don't need to start telling people or trying to convince them that they will be profitable when the invested their money on Bitcoin. We have passed that level of trying to force people to invest in Bitcoin because the market is volatile and is everywhere. What is required to influence people to invest in Bitcoin is the result we keep getting from our Bitcoin investment. Result is a tool that will make us to want to do something because we have seen evidence that keeps triggering us.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
famososMuertos
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 2839

LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2024, 10:28:18 PM

It is a generational process, bitcoin is +14 years old, even today's teenagers were born with the blockchain, there is a generation that is understanding it.
There are games that have native tokens to internal payments, etc. These guys have grown up generating money with native tokens in games, for example. Then understanding bitcoin for them is simple.

OP: Yeah, about knowledge, as you mention, the people do not complain about that knowledge with Fiat, but since it is tangible, the mere fact of giving physical money to a person empowers them in the immediate action of purchase.
But not for teenagers, these young people understand bitcoin without the need for as much associated knowledge, as previous generations did with traditional money. (Fiat)

For this reason, each time, these young people today, at their life decisions as professionals, politicians, entrepreneurs, the vision of bitcoin will exist. Hence,  the people only adhere to all this, because the use of bitcoin will already be an everyday occurrence.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
CASINO
SPORTS
RACING
EVENT DETAILS
EURO 2024
rachael9385

Activity: 490
Merit: 348

💯 Composure 💯

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2024, 11:11:38 AM

Everything we needed to know about Bitcoin is online and if we know how to sort for information online to get the right data we needed to keep things going. Bitcoin is everywhere and we don't need to start telling people or trying to convince them that they will be profitable when the invested their money on Bitcoin. We have passed that level of trying to force people to invest in Bitcoin because the market is volatile and is everywhere. What is required to influence people to invest in Bitcoin is the result we keep getting from our Bitcoin investment. Result is a tool that will make us to want to do something because we have seen evidence that keeps triggering us.
As one who want to learn, you shouldn't be lazy at all to make your own research about what you don't understand, people who are lazy to do their own research can be scammed even on a day light. So making research about Bitcoin and what's new to it should be our priority daily. There is a lot of advertisements going on on TV and social media about exchanges and other Bitcoin wallets, so anyone that's not aware of Bitcoin when they see such advertisements they also have to do their own research for more details on Bitcoin and why the exchange advert. It is easy to know what Bitcoin is when you make out time to do some search. As Bitcoin is heading to the bull market, you don't need to tell anyone about it or still convince anyone about it, they will learn when they hear people's progress and people stories on how to gained from Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2024, 11:21:32 AM

It is funny because lots of those people who refused to acknowledge BTC and claimed to not trust it at all nowadays are biggest bitcoin diggers. they are trying everything to get their hands on Bitcoin. some of them became so called bitcoin experts and analysis and now teaching others about bitcoin, and predicting bitcoin's price for future. lol
I am sure a lot of people who currently have some thoughts about bitcoin and think bitcoin is a scam and not trustworthy will change their mind in near future, that's what they always do.
they don't know about fiat currency and how they come from but they still use that. because the know that the fiat is important and they need that to buy stuffs. one day they'll understand same thing about bitcoin as well.

Promocodeudo

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2024, 11:24:08 AM

It possible for some who doesn't know how a system works to trust such system, though knowledge is a continues process but their people who doubt a lot and these set persons do not like making research, I don't know their reason for such attitude but what I know for sure is that the don't believe any other monetary system apart from the traditional banking system, no matter what you tell them they will either tell you that you should not involve them in such again because the perceive everything to be a scam, if we look at it very well bitcoin has advertise itself very well to the extent that every man or woman using a smartphone should know it but people are still being skeptical about it which is normal to me because everyone will not accept Bitcoin at the same time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 799

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 01:06:16 PM

It is funny because lots of those people who refused to acknowledge BTC and claimed to not trust it at all nowadays are biggest bitcoin diggers. they are trying everything to get their hands on Bitcoin. some of them became so called bitcoin experts and analysis and now teaching others about bitcoin, and predicting bitcoin's price for future. lol
I am sure a lot of people who currently have some thoughts about bitcoin and think bitcoin is a scam and not trustworthy will change their mind in near future, that's what they always do.
they don't know about fiat currency and how they come from but they still use that. because the know that the fiat is important and they need that to buy stuffs. one day they'll understand same thing about bitcoin as well.

Maybe before they don't believe on bitcoin since they don't have enough knowledge to start with it. When they got little knowledge about it then there they come trying to hype someone then telling they are experts and want to take advantage on other newbie people that's why we should never trust any words provided by those self proclaimed experts especially when they tell that newbies should enroll on the trading courses they offer since for that for sure this people could earn a lot from crypto since for sure that's all bullshit and most likely this is scam.

Also those people think about this scam that's why they afraid to participate would surely change their mind especially when there's a lot of people earning some good fortune on their bitcoin and crypto activities.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
HelliumZ

Activity: 364
Merit: 179

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 01:42:49 PM

The world has a population of over 8 billion and most of the people in the world have not got proper knowledge about Bitcoin. There are some countries in the world where most people still do not know much about banks and paper money. Bitcoin became a very different matter in that regard, especially since 90% of people in the world do not know about this virtual currency. But if most of the people in the world knew about this Bitcoin, I cannot imagine what kind of impact it would have on Bitcoin. However, people in all countries of the world will at some point in the future involve banks and paper currency as well as Bitcoin in all their economic activities.

Z-tight

Activity: 896
Merit: 1055

Only BTC

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 01:53:08 PM

Fiat is centralized and it is printed by the government through the banks, so people trust the banks and their government, they have always understood the centralized system and the banking industry, so even if they do not actually understand how money works, they 'trust' their government. BTC is a new type of money that is decentralized, censorship resistant and permissionless, so it is harder for people to believe in BTC, some of them think it is nothing but a scam tool and if they buy BTC they'll surely lose their money.

It is hard to change people's ideas about BTC because of what is published in the media about it, however the demand for BTC continues to increase, fiat currencies are constantly losing value too, and there is censorship in the bank, because of this, more people are going to join the BTC network for its censorship resistant nature.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████