Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:00:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc and people knowledge  (Read 779 times)
Zigabel

Activity: 252
Merit: 152

Duelbits.com

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 05:43:31 PM

People say that they don't know what is the btc and there is no clear story for them to trust btc.
But the same people don't know what is the money and how it's created and they are collateral or some type of security body by themselfes.
Little do they know how the banks even creating money.

If people don't know about money then how can they know about BTC? You know many people knows money is nothings for emotions but many people give another conceptions about money because they know money is everything for living. Money do all kind of activities. So, many people says a stupid concept about money. According this concept, they want to be fool so that people shows sympathy to them.
There's a whole lot of security tht comes with money, I personally believe that after God money answereth all things man may need, there's so much you can achieve with money and just a very little you cannot get to achieve with money aswell, it's virtually a very big essentiality of life that we almost can do without as everything we do or work for is quantified with money so everyone even a very lay man understands and knows the concept of money and this can't be overly emphasized as it's evident even without trying to prove it.

People may not know and understand Bitcoin very well but a whole vast people know and understand money especially in their local Fiat because it's so much of an essentiality in their various society as it plays a huge role in their daily activities which includes their day to day activities aswell.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3008

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 06:51:20 PM

It's like I've said on here many times before, people fear what they don't understand or when things change status quo.  Warren Buffet is a prime example.  Somehow he got insanely rich despite being incredibly ignorant in some many factors.  The man didn't invest in tech (best performing sector for the past 15 years or so, until he bought some apple shares a couple years back but think he dumped.

He even admitted he doesn't understand it, yet hates on it.  That's the epitome of ignorance!  Baby boomers are the non-internet era and are living in the past.

Anyone who talks shit about bitcoin to you I challenge you to do this...ask "do you know what the blockchain is"  "do you know the basic concept of it"... 99% will have no idea, and that's where the convo ends.  Tell them to study up then come back and talk.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2024, 10:11:29 PM

People question and double new innovations much. Especially when they are not forced to adopt it. When they are given freewill to choose they'll question every process and actions. But when they are coerced, they have no option than to adhere. In the case of fiat and banks, I think the older people also resisted the idea of banks and money when it was at the early stage. Maybe from the days of barter to advancing to the money stage was actually not easy.

People are doubting bitcoin today because they doubted television and gave it all sorts of names. People doubted electricity and vowed not to use it, but today many people are using it. So, it is nice if bitcoin is not fully embraced now, but then the future is bright.

People who are doubting bitcoin today need to be laughed at because how do you look at a 4,000 feet mountain and say it’s nothing. To what other height does it need to be before they see and respect it? Bitcoin has been here for a while now and it may be too new when compared to fiat, however, looking at the chart and increase in value for the last decade, we can see how important/valued it is (the price is self explanatory about it).

And why is there a need to laugh at this people? I mean we all have our own preferences and choices, if they did not believe in bitcoin in the first place, well there's not much we can do but respect it. Just consider yourself lucky you get ahead of these people, because some of them will surely follow us after learning how much bitcoin have valued after more than just a decade.
And no, we can't compare fiat with bitcoin, there is actually a huge difference let alone it's longevity and usage, but that doesn't mean bitcoin is way too behind on what the fiat are capable of in this current timeline. Bitcoin have broke the internet many times especially during bull season and during a new ATH is achieved. So, there's no need to crucify those people who did not believe in bitcoin before, because they can read it all over the internet every single day lol.

I didn’t mean it as intense as you may have perceived. When I mean laughing at them, I’m talking about how ignorance has covered them from the truth; because they don’t know, they doubt what Bitcoin is and what it can do. Funny enough is that most people who doubt Bitcoin rush to invest in it when the price starts going up. Anyway, sooner or later, they’ll see it grow even more. Who knows? It could have an unending pump till Dec.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Onyeeze

Activity: 504
Merit: 154

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 10:32:53 PM

People say that they don't know what is the btc and there is no clear story for them to trust btc.
But the same people don't know what is the money and how it's created and they are collateral or some type of security body by themselfes.
For the first time I know what's bitcoin I did not believe what's bitcoin until I began to understand that bitcoin is not a scam and it can be trusted, sometimes we have to invest in bitcoin and remove our eye on it, specially when we are on long-term investment, because it's obvious that cryptocurrency is all about understanding, many people have to millionaires and billionaire through bitcoin immediately they remove fear in cryptocurrency in question, we have to know such, you can make money through bitcoin when you research of bitcoin and it's investment.

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2024, 11:28:02 PM

Almost most of the people in the world know what Bitcoin is now, so people are now very loyal to Bitcoin. There was a time when people didn't believe in Bitcoin and the digital currency, but nowadays most of the people are involved in investing with this Bitcoin. In today's era, Bitcoin has gained trust of people due to which more people invest in Bitcoin than banks. However, generally, people now invest and hold bitcoins to keep their money safe. But I believe it is safer to hold an investment in Bitcoin than real currency, and I trust Bitcoin.
In fact, currently more people understand Bitcoin, understand how to use Bitcoin, but not enough people know about its actual use because Bitcoin is only a speculative coin to gain profits from every price movement. The ones who dominate Bitcoin users are young people and those who already understand technology, because most people don't know what Bitcoin is or what crypto is. But it continues to grow and bitcoin is becoming more and more known.
Bitco55

Activity: 234
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 03:49:38 PM

So money the fiat currencies are unknown same like btc for many people.
Also all people live their lifes and nobody don't ask questions what's the purpose of life.
It's funny how they acting like they know everything but yet they don't nothing and then they say they know about money but don't know about btc.
Off course If some well known person will tell them let's use btc it's good and safe becouse i say so and Im trusted then people Will follow.
The same people who say things about cryptocurrency that it's unknown for them they act like they really know all about the other things what they trust,If you ask from average person can they explain the process of creating money debt and Fiat currency...they don't know.

Well, one can't know everything right ?... And to be fair, not knowing BTC doesn't actually mean you know nothing about money. Money has been in existence long before Satoshi made BTC.

Knowledge is a good thing, especially when you know the right things and use them appropriately. Bitcoin is spreading so fast that even people against can't help but think about the fact that it's real and needed in these times. So, a nice and industrious thing one can do is spread their personal stories for people who don't know and believe in it, to know and believe in it
Gormicsta

Activity: 168
Merit: 75

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 04:04:16 PM

For the first time I know what's bitcoin I did not believe what's bitcoin until I began to understand that bitcoin is not a scam and it can be trusted, sometimes we have to invest in bitcoin and remove our eye on it, specially when we are on long-term investment, because it's obvious that cryptocurrency is all about understanding, many people have to millionaires and billionaire through bitcoin immediately they remove fear in cryptocurrency in question, we have to know such, you can make money through bitcoin when you research of bitcoin and it's investment.
It's true that many people have to overcome their initial skepticism and fear to really understand the value of bitcoin and see its potential as an investment. And for those who do take the time to learn about it and invest, there is the potential to make a lot of money. But with that potential comes risk, and not everyone will be successful. And this is the exact reason why it's advised for people who are interested in Bitcoin to first learn about it and equip themselves with the required knowledge about Bitcoin to avoid making rational and ignorant mistakes that'll cost you your funds, mistakes that would've been easily avoided if only you took time to study about Bitcoin and the best investment technique to employ.
Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 08:48:36 AM

It's true that many people have to overcome their initial skepticism and fear to really understand the value of bitcoin and see its potential as an investment. And for those who do take the time to learn about it and invest, there is the potential to make a lot of money. But with that potential comes risk, and not everyone will be successful. And this is the exact reason why it's advised for people who are interested in Bitcoin to first learn about it and equip themselves with the required knowledge about Bitcoin to avoid making rational and ignorant mistakes that'll cost you your funds, mistakes that would've been easily avoided if only you took time to study about Bitcoin and the best investment technique to employ.

I don't know if you will not be successful in bitcoin investment. I mean if you do your homework, like a simply buy and hold, then most likely you will make a lot of profits. Of course, it will take a lot of time, because the best strategy is to buy during the bear market and then continue it and wait till the block halving, as it it the catalyst for a bull run and time when we are in the bull run and about to reach all time high.

So it's not that easy, it will take years to do it (investing on bear market, 2022-2023), and this year and the next year is the bull run. So that is a lot of time for the majority and perhaps for them they don't have the patience to stay that long and make a lot of sacrifices.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 11:34:24 AM

I don't know if you will not be successful in bitcoin investment. I mean if you do your homework, like a simply buy and hold, then most likely you will make a lot of profits. Of course, it will take a lot of time, because the best strategy is to buy during the bear market and then continue it and wait till the block halving, as it it the catalyst for a bull run and time when we are in the bull run and about to reach all time high.

So it's not that easy, it will take years to do it (investing on bear market, 2022-2023), and this year and the next year is the bull run. So that is a lot of time for the majority and perhaps for them they don't have the patience to stay that long and make a lot of sacrifices.
Only those people who have done their homework are the ones who would really be able to make themselves that being successful.Although it wont really be that a guarantee since not anyone who do make out their
research do ends up on succeeding towards this market. There would really be still loses due to bad decisions, the only edge here compared into those people who are really that not making any research is that
they do really just that make gambling since there's no basis in towards the decisions that they are making but rather it is really just that pure random.

We do know that we arent all knowing being on which there are really things in life on which we dont even know. This is why when curiosity kicks in then this is the time you would really be making involvement.
This is why we do see different outcomes and different results on which it would really be that something that you would really be needing to know at least on what you are doing.
People do have that knowledge will really be always having the advantage.

adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 02:02:45 PM

Not everyone that heard about BTC for the first time accepted it  immediately it takes time for some of them. It’s just like an ads that pop up in their phone consigning btc frequently and one day they will decide to look into it and read more about it.

Try to know about it try to see the features and how it works. Try to know how it connected to their bank how they can buy or start trading with BTC or learn how to purchase with btc, all this process usually takes time it’s not something that just happened,and some people will never accept but definitely some people will accept BTC and try to go more into it so you don’t really need to judge them too much all you need to do if you’re close to such people you just have to educate them show them the advantages show them the benefits shouldn’t the securities shouldn’t a lot of benefits in btc.

It is important of what you explain to someone that is not aware of something for the first time, it is always good you explain better to the person and the person who enjoy your explanation try to give a listening ear.

In the expert of comparing them on how they believe in banks, banks have been existing for numbers of decades.

If you take more time to explain to them on how Bitcoin works and the benefits in Bitcoin, they will definitely put more interest and will accept btc.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Oxbro

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 04:41:10 AM

Also all people live their lifes and nobody don't ask questions what's the purpose of life.
It's funny how they acting like they know everything but yet they don't nothing and then they say they know about money but don't know about btc.
Off course If some well known person will tell them let's use btc it's good and safe becouse i say so and Im trusted then people Will follow.
The same people who say things about cryptocurrency that it's unknown for them they act like they really know all about the other things what they trust,If you ask from average person can they explain the process of creating money debt and Fiat currency...they don't know.

it's wild how folks claim they're in the dark about BTC, saying there's no clear story to trust it. But check this out, those same peeps don't even know the lowdown on regular money – how it's born, and how they're basically the human collateral for it, some security body vibes.

Real talk, most are clueless about how banks cook up money. So, fiat currencies, the cash we all use, are just as mysterious as BTC for many. And here's the kicker – nobody's out here questioning the purpose of life while they act like they got all the answers.
It's a comedy, really. They front like they're experts on everything, but deep down, they're clueless. They're all like, "I know about money," but then, BTC is this big question mark for them. Classic.

Now, if some big shot comes along and says, "Yo, let's roll with BTC; it's solid and safe 'cause I said so and I'm trustworthy," you bet everyone's hopping on that train.
It's the same crew talking smack about crypto, acting like they're Sherlock Holmes with other things they trust. But ask them about the whole money, debt, and fiat currency creation process? Crickets. They don't know squat.
Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 186

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2024, 06:27:02 AM

People will say that they don't know what is Bitcoin because they lack the zeal and the interest to learn, when someone is ready to learn or involve in a process seriousness will be attached, the internet is flooded with Bitcoin journals and informations so I believe that if anyone out their is ready to get the information he or she will get it very well.
We have a forum where people learn and relearn which is bitcointalk, so I think people come up with this excuses, people claim not to aware of bitcoin but most of them will still tell you that bitcoin is a scam, just imagine something you don't know but you criticise it without remorse.

GigaBit

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 06:32:52 AM

If people don't know about money then how can they know about BTC? You know many people knows money is nothings for emotions but many people give another conceptions about money because they know money is everything for living. Money do all kind of activities. So, many people says a stupid concept about money. According this concept, they want to be fool so that people shows sympathy to them.
There's a whole lot of security tht comes with money, I personally believe that after God money answereth all things man may need, there's so much you can achieve with money and just a very little you cannot get to achieve with money aswell, it's virtually a very big essentiality of life that we almost can do without as everything we do or work for is quantified with money so everyone even a very lay man understands and knows the concept of money and this can't be overly emphasized as it's evident even without trying to prove it.

People may not know and understand Bitcoin very well but a whole vast people know and understand money especially in their local Fiat because it's so much of an essentiality in their various society as it plays a huge role in their daily activities which includes their day to day activities aswell.
People naturally take some time to learn about any discovery. People used gold or various precious metals in ancient times after that they created fiat currency as a better medium of exchange. As far as I know China was the first to introduce fiat currency. It has been like this for ages but in recent times people have been increasing their interest in Bitcoin since Satoshi Nakamoto's discovery of Bitcoin in 2009. We may see bitcoins outperform fiat currencies in the future.

Bitcoin requires a person to have some technical knowledge so that they can focus on how to protect their assets. Moreover, fiat currencies were invented many years ago while Bitcoin's journey has only just begun. Although Bitcoin has spread faster than any other medium, many people are still lagging behind due to lack of thorough knowledge about Bitcoin. But hopefully as people start accepting it it will be able to reach that expected level with in shortest possible of time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Moreno233

Activity: 322
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 08:22:09 AM

This is an old story and those people are just the sceptics.  They know Bitcoin and its potential but just decided to be unfortunate about it. You can't say they are ignorant because many of them are educated and even among the supposed enlightened. Good enough, Bitcoin have a way of proving them wrong as we have seen. Bitcoin is still there and not dead and many people including institutions and government are now heavily involved in Bitcoin which is a good news for Bitcoin. Some of the critics have been able to drop their ego and invest in Bitcoin while there are still those in their high horses who will never see the light. Bitcoin will always win irrespective of what they say or think.

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2024, 09:14:25 AM

It makes more sense for us if we have limited skills in technical analysis but make long-term investments in BTC. Apart from that, the main control is to be patient and not look at our investment for a while, otherwise we will want to sell if we see that the price has gone up a little and it will become a habit later too. If you want to fully implement what has been determined and BTC if you invest long term the results are not in doubt.. Wink.
Marvell1
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 09:36:27 AM

This is an old story and those people are just the sceptics.  They know Bitcoin and its potential but just decided to be unfortunate about it. You can't say they are ignorant because many of them are educated and even among the supposed enlightened. Good enough, Bitcoin have a way of proving them wrong as we have seen. Bitcoin is still there and not dead and many people including institutions and government are now heavily involved in Bitcoin which is a good news for Bitcoin. Some of the critics have been able to drop their ego and invest in Bitcoin while there are still those in their high horses who will never see the light. Bitcoin will always win irrespective of what they say or think.

After all, we can't expect or ask everyone to love bitcoin. Simply because everything has its pros and cons and everyone has different preferences. We shouldn't be selfish or bigoted by calling someone stupid just because they don't like bitcoin like we do.

I also have some friends who know about bitcoin but they have never and have no intention of investing in bitcoin. They said it was not suitable for them because its volatility and risk level were beyond their tolerance. Moreover, they have a better life than me, have stable jobs and income, how can we say they are ignorant when they have things that we don't have?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 01:15:23 PM

People will say that they don't know what is Bitcoin because they lack the zeal and the interest to learn, when someone is ready to learn or involve in a process seriousness will be attached, the internet is flooded with Bitcoin journals and informations so I believe that if anyone out their is ready to get the information he or she will get it very well.
We have a forum where people learn and relearn which is bitcointalk, so I think people come up with this excuses, people claim not to aware of bitcoin but most of them will still tell you that bitcoin is a scam, just imagine something you don't know but you criticise it without remorse.
When people have nothing to do with something it is always like that,  they have no interest to learn or to get more information about it to get more understanding. But I think it is nothing new when people have doubt about bitcoin, majority of bitcoiners you see today were once like this, from this experience it has made me to understand that their is a right time for everyone to have a good interest about bitcoin,  it must not be the first time knowing about bitcoin .

Nothingtodo

Activity: 532
Merit: 63

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 01:23:14 PM

Most of the people of the world have no knowledge about digital currency especially if we talk about Bitcoin then 99% of the people of the world do not know about this Bitcoin but only Bitcoin is preferred as an alternative to money all over the world. People of the world consider paper money as the only significant medium of exchange but this Bitcoin is poised to replace paper money in the future. However, it is estimated that in the next 10 to 20 years, more than 50% of people in the world will know about and use Bitcoin.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 01:50:23 PM

Basically, people are already in the existing system, therefore they receive money without needing to know how and why the money is used. Meanwhile, bitcoin is something new for them. It's quite natural that they are doubtful and afraid to use it. Many of them try to study it, and many of them come to conclusions without studying it.
However, if the person is interested in this technology, I will explain to the best of my knowledge. Meanwhile, if not, I won't explain anything. Sometimes it's quite difficult to convince someone if they haven't really looked into it. it's the same as bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

cryptoWODL

Activity: 238
Merit: 220

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 02:53:05 PM

Most of the people of the world have no knowledge about digital currency especially if we talk about Bitcoin then 99% of the people of the world do not know about this Bitcoin but only Bitcoin is preferred as an alternative to money all over the world. People of the world consider paper money as the only significant medium of exchange but this Bitcoin is poised to replace paper money in the future. However, it is estimated that in the next 10 to 20 years, more than 50% of people in the world will know about and use Bitcoin.
I can't agree with you because you say that almost 99% of the people in the world don't know about Bitcoin right now which seems completely wrong to me. I think about 30% or more people in the world now know about Bitcoin and use Bitcoin. Since its inception the price and popularity of Bitcoin has been relatively constant increasing the demand and popularity of this coin worldwide. El Salvador is a shining example of how popular Bitcoin is with people around the world.

We all know that in 2021 El Salvador became the first country in the world to accept Bitcoin as legal tender in their country. Since then their country's government has taken various important steps to make Bitcoin more popular and is still doing so. Buying everyday goods in their country can be paid for in bitcoins perhaps proving that bitcoins are slowly becoming more and more popular with people around the world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: