Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:12:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Money buy you Happiness, is this true!  (Read 483 times)
ARTOIS (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 41

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 11:30:13 AM

It's not all about money !

Money is not everything, and it does not create happiness. Rather, happiness chooses those who choose it, not those who use the means of money to achieve it.

Happiness has arts that only happy people know, just as money cannot buy health from illness
Money does not buy a living conscience, loyalty and integrity, trust and honesty, a  children, parental satisfaction, or the most important thing in your life, which is the blessing of faith... but it may provide you with the best clothing, the best food, the best buildings, and the finest furniture. In return, he takes away things from you that cannot be replaced with money. Because money is not everything. Rather, it may be a source of evil and curse that afflicts its owner.

Personally, I believe that money buys you a house, but not a family. It buys you a bed, not sleep. It buys you a table, not a desire to eat. It buys you a car, not hands to drive it. Money gives you power and the ability to control, it gives you freedom and the ease of obtaining material things, but it does not buy you happiness. Rather, happiness is a minute, a second, or an hour in which you rejoice and try as much as possible to cling to it. That is, it is the moment that you live and the moment that comes after it.

who is agree with me ?

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 12:30:50 PM

It is all depend on our heart how we value happiness mate , remember that there are materialistic people
that can be happy with non living things than those with breathing  and I can vouch for this as one of my friend in
College chooses to live a Luxurious life with Himself than helping His family and be with them.
not even when Her mother turns sick and till She dies ? this person carry to not bring any joy
being with her till last breath , I know sometimes there are cases that we are having not so good
being together but that is not enough to carry till they die, so for me In some people they can buy
happiness but for me personally? no i'm not and will never be.

btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 04:40:27 PM

I agree that money can never buy happiness. There are lots of rich people that are unhappy and not contented with what they have. Why? Because they have almost everything. Having money is being comfortable. You are so comfortable that you became used to the blessings already that you don't even think twice about it anymore. Rich people do not appreciate the small things anymore compared to those who are not that rich.

Not so privileged people experience good moments in the lives seldomly hence why they deeply value these moments. Basically their happiness meter is still low and they can be happy over small things.

This does not mean one should not aim to be rich. But rather a reminder that it is up to you how you will live your life. Being poor is also not a good thing and should not be too romanticized. The point is that you should maintain a humble and grateful character no matter how much success you gain.

bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2024, 07:20:39 PM

(...)who is agree with me ?

I can say money is not everything, but it is really important in today's life, today people emphasize material values ​​above spiritual needs. The hard life/luxurious life has its own problems, and finding happiness in each life situation is the value of balance. However, the reality of life attracts us to many things, let's not talk about the soul being able to refuse everything in life, just being satisfied and grateful for the things around us to feel happiness. happiness.

We should look at the problem broadly across many subjects, because it is true that there are stories about money helping many people's lives and solving life problems. But really the message I think about money is that it should be seen as a means for us to find happiness, and of course there are many different ways to achieve happiness.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 09:27:13 PM

This is an argument that has some points but also look at situation of everybody. When people say that money can't buy you happiness, on the other hand, it can help you buy and help yourself to provide for your family.

If you can't provide anything for your family because you don't have money, what might happen? You'll have to put that stress to yourself and might end up being sad.

So, being sad, that's the counterpart of being happy. The latter comparison about what it can buy and not, it's true with what you've said but on top of that, money can provide things for you to make you and your family happy and have that stress gone.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pi-network314159

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 10:07:20 PM

Money doesn't buy happiness rather make life easier for you. There are things money can buy but can't bring back some lovely or sad memory. Sometimes there are sickness which money can not save, there are also relationship which can not be bought with money. Love and sadness is just the summary of what money can't buy.
Roland_King

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 02:32:32 AM

Money can never buy you happiness.  God of Happiness is a radiant blessing.  Which cannot be exchanged for anything.  Maybe you can change your life style with money.
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 04:55:15 AM

Money doesn't buy happiness rather make life easier for you. There are things money can buy but can't bring back some lovely or sad memory. Sometimes there are sickness which money can not save, there are also relationship which can not be bought with money. Love and sadness is just the summary of what money can't buy.
But we are happy once life becomes easy right? actually this debate will never ends mate hahaha
because this is like another question about who comes first the Egg or Chicken? and also sometimes those material
things that we can buy using money can give us happiness which means it is with value.
Money can never buy you happiness.  God of Happiness is a radiant blessing.  Which cannot be exchanged for anything.  Maybe you can change your life style with money.
When you use God in this conversation then debates will come so I believe that it is not
ethical to put that word in this debate .

peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 444

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 06:50:43 AM

No its not mate , though there are some small fun that we can use money to be part but Happiness in terms of real life cannot be buy by
 money, instead this is from inner feeling that can only attain by having from heartfelt , and this is the real thing that cannot
be bought by money when Heart is involved.
That's it mate changing lifestyle with Money is indeed can bring us partly happiness
but that does not mean life is becoming happy .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 08:46:05 AM

Yes money can buy happiness , just look at poor mans vs rich mans
That is a valid argument here, Poor can be happy with even a hundred bucks while rich people cannot be contented in their Millions so if you will change position the rich to become the poor and the poor to become the rich I think that poor guy will be the happiest person in the world .
or maybe this is still depending on what kind of person we are or what is happiness means to us.

Cryptoprincess101

Merit: 91

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 10:38:38 PM

It is very obvious that money can't buy happiness but it is good to have money because even if you are not truly happy, you would be glad and thankful that you have money to take care of your life endeavors and be able to get whatever you want in life despite that you are not completely happy due to one problem or the other that your money may not be able to solve but in most  cases, money brings happiness and makes one feel fulfilled in life.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
cportofolio

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2024, 11:00:23 PM

Money cannot buy happiness but the lack of it can be paralyzing.

I am not poor, I am not rich but I do have to worry about money quite often.
When rent is due, when your bills are due, when you work your ass off and yet you can barely save $10 - that's when you might give up on things that will make you feel fullfilled - starting a family, having children etc.

You can still have happy moments, but not a happy life.

So for the people who are rich: be humble and understand that your wealth contributes ALOT to your happiness.
Tmoonz

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 01:30:00 AM

Money is not everything, and it does not create happiness. Rather, happiness chooses those who choose it, not those who use the means of money to achieve it.

Happiness has arts that only happy people know, just as money cannot buy health from illness
Money does not buy a living conscience, loyalty and integrity, trust and honesty, a  children, parental satisfaction, or the most important thing in your life, which is the blessing of faith... but it may provide you with the best clothing, the best food, the best buildings, and the finest furniture. In return, he takes away things from you that cannot be replaced with money. Because money is not everything. Rather, it may be a source of evil and curse that afflicts its owner.

Personally, I believe that money buys you a house, but not a family. It buys you a bed, not sleep. It buys you a table, not a desire to eat. It buys you a car, not hands to drive it. Money gives you power and the ability to control, it gives you freedom and the ease of obtaining material things, but it does not buy you happiness. Rather, happiness is a minute, a second, or an hour in which you rejoice and try as much as possible to cling to it. That is, it is the moment that you live and the moment that comes after it.

who is agree with me ?

For me, money can buy happiness. In as much having money helps in meeting up basic needs of foods, shelter,and health care it can never  guarantee happiness, being happy in my perspective is apparently a choice and in most senorio case people that doesn't have enough tend to live more happier than those that have much, don't forget economics have it that human wants are insatiable which is practically through. Although there is no joy in not meeting up ones basic needs which is paramount, that draws my conclusion yes money can buy happiness but can never guarantee happiness. The quest for more money can actually leaves an individual unhappy don't forget about this saying more money more problems which is true.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pi-network314159

Merit: 122

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 04:20:00 AM

But we are happy once life becomes easy right? actually this debate will never ends mate hahaha
because this is like another question about who comes first the Egg or Chicken? and also sometimes those material
things that we can buy using money can give us happiness which means it is with value.
There is no point of arguments but you should get the point straight up, happiness comes up when we have rest of mind and the rest of mind does not implies that money is the rest mind. No doubt that money brings happiness but the happiness will be accomplished when you have rest of mind that is when the money play a better role in your life. I will give you another example on the role money plays. Let say a woman that is up to 35 years who is not yet married looking for a man to Mary her will never be comfortable with herself when she has not yet got married no matter the amount of money men give to her, or the material things they give to her will not Frick her except she has gotten a man to call her husband, that is when the money plays a better role in her life otherwise she will leave her live with sadness even there is money.
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 182
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 07:56:28 AM

From scriptural view I may be wrong but in quote Ecclesiastes 10:19 A feast is made for laughter, wine makes life merry, and money is the answer for everything. It's state money answer for everything but not all because I have see a man who have the money but still sad happiness is taken away though this could only be in area of genuine getting money because some money gotten illegally must have associated with sadness and sorrow. But job had a legal money still face sadness where happiness was taken away and the money could not solve his problem, I believe that happiness is a multiple of different factors money is just one of them but need others factor to be complete. Though the psychological state of man can be if more happiness than the money but money as addictive to happiness only increase it level but without the mindset been set presence of money can't make it work completely.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 08:25:31 AM

Money is not everything but it is essential, especially for people living in the city. In rural areas where farming is rampant, money is still important but not like those in the cities. People have different goals in life so it also depends if it involves money or not as a factor.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pedrination

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 02:42:30 AM

Money holds varying degrees of importance depending on where one resides. In urban settings, it's deemed essential for survival, while rural areas, entrenched in farming, prioritize it differently. Individual life goals also shape perceptions; some pursuits necessitate financial means, while others do not.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 06:14:31 PM

I don't agree with this saying at all because some said those who says money doesn't make them happy work all day long just to make money and fullfill their needs that is what makes them happy. In wider scale too, if you don't have money then you are not one in this world even your family will boycott you if you are not providing for them so don't ever think that money can't make you happy so stop making money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
ameerhamza24

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 05:17:25 PM

Yes Money Does Buy you Happiness. It is true, for example, you want something so bad but you are unable to get it and doesn't make you sad. yes it does, when you go to father say that I want this thing and it cost that much but I don't have the money to buy it. Would you get it for me please. There are 2 expected answers. Yes or No. This is where you determine if money buy happiness for you or not. I think you get my point.

It is true that this happiness is just for a while and it will last soon. and tell me what won't?

You apply for a job because you need money. Money will provide things that make you happy. House. food, vacations, healthcare, education.  In this era there is money before every thing you can imagine.

Money is everything. You can't have a happy life without money.

Now most of the people say that there are poor people but happy. They actually do express there feelings to anyone. The smile on their face is called a fake smile. I also Have this smile all the time..

If this persons is happy. let's suppose he faces a big opportunity. for example a job offer that is paying a lot of money. too much that he never imagined to have that much in his whole life. wouldn't he take that job???

Yes He would, of course, because he wants to make his family a happy family....

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 444

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 03:39:17 AM

Money cannot buy happiness but the lack of it can be paralyzing.

I am not poor, I am not rich but I do have to worry about money quite often.
When rent is due, when your bills are due, when you work your ass off and yet you can barely save $10 - that's when you might give up on things that will make you feel fullfilled - starting a family, having children etc.

You can still have happy moments, but not a happy life.

So for the people who are rich: be humble and understand that your wealth contributes ALOT to your happiness.

That explains well , in which Money can buy temporary happiness because when you fulfill paying rent and dues then there is a contentment and happiness but after that when filing comes again there is another needs of it.

Not like happiness from inside our heart is priceless , specially when you are inlove and when you are with the person who loves you and you loved.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀