Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:35:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Money buy you Happiness, is this true!  (Read 649 times)
MissNonFall9

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 04:57:25 PM

yes that's right, how the character of the money holder in fulfilling his daily life, because there are more there are also those who are very frugal in spending it and tend to be less. But there are those who have little money and choose to share a lot and see the miracle of sharing, a satisfied heart and I believe that money will return in ways that I did not know before, Money is a tool that can make disease for the greedy and become a medicine for the wise for others. For me, who does not come from a wealthy family, I prefer to share with the money I get even if it is on a once a week time curve or even more solid. Everyone needs money but not everyone gets it at the same time and in the same way including results.

If we can control our emotions and have proper and practical knowledge about money management then we can feel happiness and comfort through earned money. But sometimes one's life can be poisoned by being blind to earning money or neglecting family. That is why we should stay away from the greed of money and use money as a medicine for our purposes by achieving satisfaction and our future life will be beautiful and successful. Also according to your comment if everyone distributes some part of his earned money in social work i.e. among the poor then it will be very easy to get worldly and non-worldly happiness from there.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Tmoonz

Activity: 210
Merit: 158

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 09:02:16 PM

I don't agree with this saying at all because some said those who says money doesn't make them happy work all day long just to make money and fullfill their needs that is what makes them happy. In wider scale too, if you don't have money then you are not one in this world even your family will boycott you if you are not providing for them so don't ever think that money can't make you happy so stop making money.

Undoubtedly and generally money can't buy happiness rather it aids happiness, happiness is a start of mind such that if even if you have money there is no certainty that you will completely happy at every point in time why money aids you involving your personal problem it doesn't completely guarantee happiness. If we asert that money buys happiness that is to say that those who have money don't get sad at a point in their lives. It is good to have money but your happiness doesn't completely depends on it.

MissNonFall9

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 09:07:50 AM

I don't agree with this saying at all because some said those who says money doesn't make them happy work all day long just to make money and fullfill their needs that is what makes them happy. In wider scale too, if you don't have money then you are not one in this world even your family will boycott you if you are not providing for them so don't ever think that money can't make you happy so stop making money.

Undoubtedly and generally money can't buy happiness rather it aids happiness, happiness is a start of mind such that if even if you have money there is no certainty that you will completely happy at every point in time why money aids you involving your personal problem it doesn't completely guarantee happiness. If we asert that money buys happiness that is to say that those who have money don't get sad at a point in their lives. It is good to have money but your happiness doesn't completely depends on it.
Happiness is a relative matter. That is happiness depends on earning a certain amount of money. For example if a person earns a certain amount of money, his level of happiness can go up to 100%. But if he earns more money after earning that certain amount, his happiness will not increase proportionately. So express gratitude to the Creator for the position you are in and you will find peace of mind.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
teodoro11111

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 10:52:50 AM

In my opinion money doesn't buy happiness but helps you live better, better medical care, not working
Cityhunter34

Activity: 252
Merit: 53

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 09:19:04 PM

Money doesn't buy happiness rather make life easier for you. There are things money can buy but can't bring back some lovely or sad memory. Sometimes there are sickness which money can not save, there are also relationship which can not be bought with money. Love and sadness is just the summary of what money can't buy.
But we are happy once life becomes easy right? actually this debate will never ends mate hahaha
because this is like another question about who comes first the Egg or Chicken? and also sometimes those material
things that we can buy using money can give us happiness which means it is with value.
There is no point of arguments but you should get the point straight up, happiness comes up when we have rest of mind and the rest of mind does not implies that money is the rest mind. No doubt that money brings happiness but the happiness will be accomplished when you have rest of mind that is when the money play a better role in your life. I will give you another example on the role money plays. Let say a woman that is up to 35 years who is not yet married looking for a man to Mary her will never be comfortable with herself when she has not yet got married no matter the amount of money men give to her, or the material things they give to her will not Frick her except she has gotten a man to call her husband, that is when the money plays a better role in her life otherwise she will leave her live with sadness even there is money.
You are absolutely right mate money is not everything on this earth because there are some many Rich people's at there they have everything but they are not living happily in there homes due to one thing or another just as you have said earlier just imagine a lady of 35 to 40 years have not yet married, would you expect her to be happy? know because she have not yet married if even she owns the whole world she we not be happy because happiness comes when you have rest of mind.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2058
Merit: 181

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2024, 03:45:59 AM

Personally, I believe that money buys you a house, but not a family. It buys you a bed, not sleep. It buys you a table, not a desire to eat. It buys you a car, not hands to drive it. Money gives you power and the ability to control, it gives you freedom and the ease of obtaining material things, but it does not buy you happiness. Rather, happiness is a minute, a second, or an hour in which you rejoice and try as much as possible to cling to it. That is, it is the moment that you live and the moment that comes after it.

who is agree with me ?
I love those explanation, can buy you house but not family?

happiness is our choice mate , and Money can give us everything from that you cannot buy sleep but if you have lots of money then you can buy alcohol to make you sleep earlier .

But  yeah , Money cannot buy us TRUE HAPPINESS .

rodskee

Activity: 2422
Merit: 202

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 08:05:10 AM

Money doesn't buy happiness rather make life easier for you. There are things money can buy but can't bring back some lovely or sad memory. Sometimes there are sickness which money can not save, there are also relationship which can not be bought with money. Love and sadness is just the summary of what money can't buy.
But we are happy once life becomes easy right? actually this debate will never ends mate hahaha
because this is like another question about who comes first the Egg or Chicken? and also sometimes those material
things that we can buy using money can give us happiness which means it is with value.
There is no point of arguments but you should get the point straight up, happiness comes up when we have rest of mind and the rest of mind does not implies that money is the rest mind. No doubt that money brings happiness but the happiness will be accomplished when you have rest of mind that is when the money play a better role in your life. I will give you another example on the role money plays. Let say a woman that is up to 35 years who is not yet married looking for a man to Mary her will never be comfortable with herself when she has not yet got married no matter the amount of money men give to her, or the material things they give to her will not Frick her except she has gotten a man to call her husband, that is when the money plays a better role in her life otherwise she will leave her live with sadness even there is money.
we all have different ways to conclude what is happiness some wanted to be mind resting as you mentioned
but others find their happiness in travelling while others are also finding happy to be with someone they love the most .
I don't know about unmarried women because I am married happily for long now and yeah we are sharing every moment
together.

Roggeredek

Activity: 159
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 01:05:52 PM

In my opinion money doesn't buy happiness but helps you live better, better medical care, not working
People can't live a good life if they don't have money, many people in our society can't reach their goals only because of lack of money. As the saying goes any man can reach any goal but in real life that is not the case. You need money to fulfill your dreams.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1624
Merit: 165

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 02:14:27 PM

if I live alone then I can live like a nomad, where they don't care about money because they feel enough with the money they have now, they even feel enough even though they don't have money, but when you have a family, money is everything, the meaning of everything here is that money can pay school fees, money can pay for health and money can help meet daily life needs

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
GideonGono

Activity: 2072
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2024, 04:51:31 PM

It's not all about money !

Money is not everything, and it does not create happiness. Rather, happiness chooses those who choose it, not those who use the means of money to achieve it.

Happiness has arts that only happy people know, just as money cannot buy health from illness
Money does not buy a living conscience, loyalty and integrity, trust and honesty, a  children, parental satisfaction, or the most important thing in your life, which is the blessing of faith... but it may provide you with the best clothing, the best food, the best buildings, and the finest furniture. In return, he takes away things from you that cannot be replaced with money. Because money is not everything. Rather, it may be a source of evil and curse that afflicts its owner.

Personally, I believe that money buys you a house, but not a family. It buys you a bed, not sleep. It buys you a table, not a desire to eat. It buys you a car, not hands to drive it. Money gives you power and the ability to control, it gives you freedom and the ease of obtaining material things, but it does not buy you happiness. Rather, happiness is a minute, a second, or an hour in which you rejoice and try as much as possible to cling to it. That is, it is the moment that you live and the moment that comes after it.

who is agree with me ?
I agree with it, happiness is a choice we could be happy and contented with what we have or complain about it, for me it is all about perspective or how we react on a situation.
We could say money could buy us things that we like or provide the life style or vacation that we want, but if we aren't contented with it, then we wouldn't be truly happy it would only last for awhile.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
boyptc

Activity: 3052
Merit: 681

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 05:54:46 AM

if I live alone then I can live like a nomad, where they don't care about money because they feel enough with the money they have now, they even feel enough even though they don't have money, but when you have a family, money is everything, the meaning of everything here is that money can pay school fees, money can pay for health and money can help meet daily life needs
That's true being a family guy.

You have to have money for what you care for and that's your priority which is your family. You're forgetting the old self of yours where you can just simply go happy go.

But when a kid is waiting for you to get home and looking for something you brought along your way with your wife, that's something else and that's why you just want to have all the money in the world.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Loveday422

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2024, 12:30:13 PM

Yes money buy happiness, money aswerth all things this is to tell anyone that money buy happiness to any level ,I like this topic , anything we do today we do it with money ,if one doesn't have money challenges of all kinds he or she will receive from different people ,to crown it all money really but happiness
VFalcon

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2024, 05:33:31 PM

Huh, but it's the truth. With money you will be happy and so will your family. I would say with an abundance of resources, money is just an accomplishment of some goals. But in general, even with my own example, I can say that money makes the difference. For a year now I have been earning money on betting and withdrawing good money and since I started earning a lot there, we are really happier. If you are interested, I usually bet on Fairspin ttps://fairspin.io/, as this platform has a number of advantages and it is easy to withdraw money. But the point is that when you achieve a certain income in any field, you become more confident. However, if you have a huge amount of money, you can only get more stress as you will be wondering how to keep that wealth)))

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: