Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 07:26:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Landing on the moon was so easy this time  (Read 57 times)
Vod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 3107

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2024, 12:19:08 PM

Anyone can look up in the sky and see how easy it would have been to land on the moon yesterday.

Back on July 20 1969 (the first time we did it), the moon was only 28% illuminated.   This time it was 99% full.   Much bigger target, much newer technology.

Tongue

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
btc78

Activity: 2590
Merit: 217

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 03:31:04 AM

Of course. This is thanks to developments and new technologies. Humans evolve and along with us, we can also further study other terrestrial systems. Just look at the earlier humans where they can not even cook food. Eventually they were able to learn how to start a fire. They started cooking meat and soon got into agriculture. As time progressed, cooking is normalized but it still took lots of time and effort. Now if you compare it today, we have so much devices that help us in cooking. We have microwaves, air fryers, we even have thermometers that tell us exactly the temperature of our food.

Modern day technologies makes our life easier. I often think that I am grateful that I was born in this generation because I love cooking Grin I can not imagine a time where I do not know how to cook and enjoy a good meal.

Well anyway this is not about food but rather just a symbolism that everything is evolving and ever-changing. It is quite interesting to think how far these developments can go and how it could affect the human society.

Volimack

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 08:00:45 AM

Earlier it was difficult to go to the moon but the advancement of new technology has made everything easier. Technology has played an important role in how people behave and operate in the world technological advancement is a continuous thing around us. New advancements are emerging and it is definitely impacting our lifestyle. Thanks to technology our lives are radically different now than in previous decades. New technologies have made it easier for employees to do things quickly with precision and help the workplace thus increasing productivity.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: