Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:00:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poverty will reduce if only people can do joint business in Nigeria.  (Read 264 times)
Tbillion (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 04:21:07 PM

Why I bring this talk be say. I don observe say most of our people way get money they hardly bring out their money to take do business with the other person, I kw no if na fear or greed dy cus this whole thing. Because if 5 person’s way get like 500k join head together then fit established a business way den fit they share profit together. But for this part of Nigeria we hardly see average people way fit take that kind of step. My people I fit kw dy totally correct oo. But I just say make I talk since I don reason am in a way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 215

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2024, 04:56:46 PM

No be to just talk say make 5 person come out bring 500k take start business oo, the major question na be say na which kind of business wey 2.5 million fit start wey go ensure say dem go dey share profit on a reg. Na so you for construct the post, you for add the kind of business wey you think say fit bring out profit wey go reach the 5 persons to share. As you dey analyze make you nor forget say things don cost so that you go know the kind of business wey you go mention.  If you fit come up with good idea na that one go make your post dey informative, and you fit even get merit from there.
rachael9385

Activity: 448
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2024, 05:33:17 PM

Why I bring this talk be say. I don observe say most of our people way get money they hardly bring out their money to take do business with the other person, I kw no if na fear or greed dy cus this whole thing. Because if 5 person’s way get like 500k join head together then fit established a business way den fit they share profit together. But for this part of Nigeria we hardly see average people way fit take that kind of step. My people I fit kw dy totally correct oo. But I just say make I talk since I don reason am in a way.
Abi you just dey enter this country 🤔🤔!
Thank God say you talk about average salary earners, how you go think say person wey dey hardly get more go fit do those think of business, you fit talk about those wey dey liv good life with their plenty money first before you talk about people wey no dey see am if them no work.
As the economy dey for this country so, we no go fit see people way go bring their money to do business and them share the money, that one no be greediness or anything nah just to mind your own business make tomorrow problems way go bring another problems no happen, money matter no dey sometimes end well like we plan am.
If person wey get money come out and open a better business and them call am company them employment go flow but when 5 different people wey dey receive just 200k and them only get 500k for savings, how you think say the business go last. Besides no be everyday business dey progress, sometimes business no dey flow and how them go take pay workers when business no dey flow.
Nah people wey get plenty money suppose do those ones.
No be to just talk say make 5 person come out bring 500k take start business oo, the major question na be say na which kind of business wey 2.5 million fit start wey go ensure say dem go dey share profit on a reg. Na so you for construct the post, you for add the kind of business wey you think say fit bring out profit wey go reach the 5 persons to share. As you dey analyze make you nor forget say things don cost so that you go know the kind of business wey you go mention.  If you fit come up with good idea na that one go make your post dey informative, and you fit even get merit from there.
I like your question because you really talk wetin dey my mind.
These period of time 2.5 million naira na small money because even when you get em your problems never solve. And talk more say nah 5 pipo contribute am... Lol.
As day they pass things they cost so that 2.5 million naira na small more for this country because you fit go buy something today 200k and tomorrow the same thing way you buy 200k done skyrocket to 500k.. dey play.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 40

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 05:59:20 PM

Joint business will only produce more money to the individuals in conjunction and not that it would reduce the level of poverty in the society as the subject to your thread.
Joint business would only either have you the chances of networking to a broad mile or provide you with the contributed capital to establish an aimed business.
It could also bring about successful way forwards ideals so as the cooperative could achieve a great goal.

To fight this poverty out doesn't just depend on corporative affairs. There had been rumours that the Nigerian government is in secret conjunction with Dangote the richest African man that is why he is growing so far and fast in his economy financial sectors but I'll keep being in doubt of it til there is a proof. OP I just needed you to have this insight that he did it so prosperously in his own without the government or being incorporation with anyone.
We can always do it on our own without a dependant.
Besides someone who has up to such amount of #500K with an entrepreneurship mindset can as well establish a lucrative business in this country. Hence you can always start from somewhere. Sometimes it is not really about how huge your capital is but it is most bent at considering your initiative of creativities of installing lucrative opportunities to make profits.
So I would say the solution to fight this poverty out in relating to business oriented is for individuals to be creative, economical and utilizes their resources well in such a way that there is no hope of deliverance from the government whom has failed to take our welfares a prior of the government responsibilities.

Let's create wealths by learning new ideas and putting our best of knowledges to practice without being underated. Let's not be so comfortable settling for the less, let's have the insightments that tomorrow would not be friendly with us if we don't take proper measures of it today.
Because the standby and hoping for what the future would bring when you don't take steps towards it is what nourishes the failures and the disappointments we faces today's.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
HajiBagi

Activity: 518
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 06:12:40 PM

Your talk make sense but you sure say if 5 people garter money together to start business problem no go Dey, make we just talk say 2 people sef, for our Naija, you don see where two people don set business together and them no later get problem, my brother we no trust each other and we always think say na we wise pass for everything wey we do, although your suggestion make sense but that one no fit happen for Naija even two blood brothers Dey get issue because of money talkless of people wey just come to do business.

Business is the best thing that can improve this out country like this because of the way things take be, and I believe say if all this our big business men wey Dey sell their goods with big money get competitors they will not be doing all this things wey them Dey do, some of this our problems na for the business men’s, like dangote, if them talk now him go talk say him Dey produce something for Nigeria but for me him Dey among people wey dey make country hard for us, how can a business man wey talk say him Dey loyal for the country go Dey carry things price go up, see all this our leaders and business men their mouth na the same.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2024, 07:48:17 PM

It's not limited to Nigeria but most of the developing nations or nations where corruption is at peak because there are lot of trust issues and also ease of doing business is not upto the mark as the corruption and greed makes it difficult to run business and there are people who have tried experimenting with businesses but ended up losing huge amount and ended in debt as these stories becomes nightmare for anyone who thinks of doing business. There should be a proper environment and policies from government to run business smoothly because you have to bribe every single government department to run business which makes people become corporate slaves instead of trying own business and they are trapped as they cannot leave their job as they are working on tight schedule.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 165

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2024, 08:02:30 PM

Make we keep greed aside, one thing way they worry us nah the risk, I better say I keep my money for my bank or for my savings where if I wake up I fit see am say eh they there or I carry am buy something chop put for body make I know say the money nah me eat am than to carry money hand over to person to carry do business come they do small small return for me, what if the person no return any profit or if the person carry the business money carry do another thing. Omo plenty things they way they make people no wan do business with another person.

Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 202

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 08:28:29 PM

Make we they honest with our self now, like this how many people we know wey get sufficient enough to provide their needs talk more of to they do savings, every where just tight for the country any money wey enter before you know billings don collect am.
For the idea of joint business, it probably won't work as everyone of them might have different ideas to manage the business and it will be difficult to get their full cooperation, normally na naija we dey none of them go want feel cheated. I think it is best to own and operate the business alone, managing the risk by one's self whatever becomes the outcome.

Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 06:25:59 AM

Partnership business is one difficult thing you will never wishes to do. Sole proprietorship business is the best business strategy because in partnership business you don have a personal decision, you must involve everyother person before you could achieve the porpos of doing what you wish. Most at times there is clash in sudjestion. Mr A will say "this Is what I want to do" while Mr B will also say "this is How I want us do it" in this case it becomes difficult to accept the opinion of each participant, leaving them in a confused state. And that  may cause or Leed to seperation. The best way to invest is a sole proprietorship business where you have a total control and personal decision making without a third party interference.
Marvelockg

Merit: 112

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 08:43:48 AM

well, what you said isn't wrong in a sane society but if we bring it back to our current reality, you already know that its not going to be possible. if you have ever joined someone in a business venture in Nigeria, you will know that most persons are very selfish and you would not be able to work with them for a long time before problem starts in the business.

for me, its better I start small with the little capital i have rather than trying to combine resource together with anther person. the only way i can decide to join resource with someone in a business  outing is only if the person agrees that we are goin to have a written and signed document that totally spells out our individual roles, mode of operation, and privilege's in the business and how long we can co exist before parting ways. if something like that is on ground, i could consider doing such if not, just count me out of any partnership business. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 10:27:58 AM

The way you talk ahm no be so easy for the real life oo.  Investors who did a joint business and made it big are not just mere business men or salary earners but multimillionaire.  Big investors thst see doing business,  it wasn't just easy for them when they started but because of the money they were able to overcome their challenge. It is not easy to start business as a salary earner to later become millionaire from the business.

Rockson1

Activity: 101
Merit: 18

pie 🥧 context 😋😋

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 05:51:24 PM

The way you talk ahm no be so easy for the real life oo.  Investors who did a joint business and made it big are not just mere business men or salary earners but multimillionaire.  Big investors thst see doing business,  it wasn't just easy for them when they started but because of the money they were able to overcome their challenge. It is not easy to start business as a salary earner to later become millionaire from the business.
It's not easy to see people that would make big decisions like what the poster is saying, if you are a low salary earner you can not afford such money to invest joint investments. I don't know any more words to describe this that's why I called it joint investments, group of people contributing so amount of money to run a business it's also an investment because the business it's not owned by one person. When profits come all of them share it equally, and people have different mind so it might result to trouble.

▄███▄▄▄███▄
      ▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄██████████▀▀██████████▄
  █████████  ▀▀  █  █████████
 ▄███████████   ▄▄   ▀████████
████████████   ████   ▐████████
 ██████████▌   ▄▄▄   ▄████████
████████▀▀▀   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 ▀██████▄▄     ▀▀██▀
  █████████  █  ▄▄█▄
   ▀▀█████████▄▄█████
      ▀█████████████▀
          ▀▀███████▀

▄█▄▄▄███▄▄▄
             ▄██▄▀▀███████▄
      ▄▄▄███▄█▀███▄███████████▄
▄▄▄███████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▀
Egii Nna

Activity: 294
Merit: 159

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 10:23:11 PM

Most of the time, when starting a business, there are many things to consider before you put your money into it. First of all, how confident are you that the business will succeed? Secondly, for those that are engaged together with you in the business, how can you give them trust? There are many other things that you can think of as the negative parts of a joint investment, and you will also check the positive parts so that you can compare and contrast. 

Let's take the example you gave as a case study: if 5 different people with the same amount of 500k come together to establish a business, they will start up a business with an amount of 2.5m, which means they are starting a small business. The profit they will get every month will also be small, which, as estimated, will not be more than 50k so how did you expect them to survive with 10k each because that is the share of the investment?

Most especially if the investment they made is worth it, they have workers that are working for them in taking care of the business, which means they have to pay their workers inside the profit they make them. The remaining percentage that remains will be what they are going to share among themselves, so when this continues to happen, do you think they will endure the business or will it definitely crash? 

Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 418

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 01:29:44 AM

My broda this thing you talk now no be bad thing but e hard and no be greed, some part of am no be fear, the thing be say 99% of the youths wan get a business of their own make e be say na their own without sharing a name for that business.
We get ideas to make small business grow bigger but you see trust, e hard well well to give oh, if I no trust you why I wan bring that kind amount to use do business with you wey small part of me no go dy tell me say you go run with my money? Na wah oh abi you no see how the contri dey? Lack of trust don make us not to share business ideas and make am come to life if not wetin dy there wey only 3 persons no fit do.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Odohu

Activity: 378
Merit: 340

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2024, 03:48:30 AM

I don't quite agree with the topic of the discussion even though there are some solid points in what you have said. Starting up joint businesses is not the technical way of reducing poverty because without the necessary frameworks that make businesses succeed, joint businesses will crumble just like individual businesses that we mostly have in Nigeria. I think what you meant to say is that there should be circulation of money instead of them being stuck in few peoples accounts. If that be the case,  then you are right and there is no economy that flourishes when there is little money in circulation.

There was a time Japan's economy shrunk as people were saving their monies in banks. Their government noticing this, quickly swang into action by reducing their interest rates even down to negative... what this means is that if you borrow money for business, you will pay back less than what you borrowed as government will help you pay part of the loan. This may sound funny to some Nigerians who are used to paying interest of 15% per month in loan apps  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy. What this actually did to Japan's economy was to stimulate cashflow as money started flowing around, new businesses began to emerge and things began to go in the way their government projected.

If you want to reduce poverty in Nigeria, the first step is to provide the basic amenities like affordable and constant electricity, access road connecting the urban centres to the rural communities, security which is what is seriously missing in Nigeria and good government policies that will not kill businesses like excess taxation and extortion are doing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gormicsta

Merit: 75

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 02:54:22 PM

5 people bring 500k each, that's 2.5million. so you think say if them pack 2.5 million give you make you open business for we country Nigeria, and say you go dey splot profit into 5 places, you feel say you fit come up with any business wey fit carry that kyn hit?
I don observe say na poor man wey no get money dey business ideas pass person wey get the money. When u no get 1 million, you go fit come up with like 10 different businesses wey fit dey give you better money,but when that 1M enter your hand, e go be like say the money just sharperly erase all the business ideas as well as the enthusiasm wey you been get. Make you no surprise say even if them follow this you theory, the business fit still fall within few months
SmartCharpa

Activity: 434
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 04:57:20 PM

For this country now, with this kind of economy wey we dey where did you think five people go gather to start up a business wey be say them go believe in each other, naija wey we dey now no be the time wey we go take trust anybody o, to the extent wey be say people go gather money to start a business, na this kind of plan you go hear say them gather to start a business one person don carry the money run. Many people don gathered head to start a business but at the end of it the business no move smoothly again, they begin they have problem with each, then decided to end the business. Now the first thing wey person suppose reason be say which kind of business person go start for this country wey go end well.

Seriously at this point me i never see any business wey dey legit for this country, because many businesses don full everywhere, which kind business person go start today wey be say e never dey exist before? Even the average people sef dey fear to loose money, no be greediness because business hard to start now that will move smoothly.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Marykeller

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2024, 06:01:38 PM
Merited by DaNNy001 (2), Humblevirus (1), coinlary (1)

Why I bring this talk be say. I don observe say most of our people way get money they hardly bring out their money to take do business with the other person, I kw no if na fear or greed dy cus this whole thing Because if 5 person’s way get like 500k join head together then fit established a business way den fit they share profit together. But for this part of Nigeria we hardly see average people way fit take that kind of step. My people I fit kw dy totally correct oo. But I just say make I talk since I don reason am in a way.
Without been told na fear and greed na em be the main cause why peso no fit do joint business with em follow human being. No be sae peso no know wetin em go do with em brothers or sisters to escape poverty life in a way.

Peso no go like start up something today, wey be sae in the future em go cause kasala give em follow being on who owns the lion share or not. To avoid such a thing from happening in the future, em better make peso run em thing on em own on a low to avoid unnecessary drama that will threaten ones life and that of em family because of money.

Nothing sweet pass rest of mind when you know sae you no d owe peso or drag any business profits with peso. You sleep and wake up knowing that whether profits or no profit, you and your family is good with it.

The world wey we live today, brother d kill em brother because of money matter. Nobody is to be trusted when it comes to money relating matters. To stay safe with your family no bring joint business idea give peso because as em start in the beginning no be so in the day in the long run.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
coinlary

Activity: 44
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 10:53:41 AM

Without been told na fear and greed na em be the main cause why peso no fit do joint business with em follow human being. No be sae peso no know wetin em go do with em brothers or sisters to escape poverty life in a way.

Peso no go like start up something today, wey be sae in the future em go cause kasala give em follow being on who owns the lion share or not. To avoid such a thing from happening in the future, em better make peso run em thing on em own on a low to avoid unnecessary drama that will threaten ones life and that of em family because of money.

Nothing sweet pass rest of mind when you know sae you no d owe peso or drag any business profits with peso. You sleep and wake up knowing that whether profits or no profit, you and your family is good with it.

The world wey we live today, brother d kill em brother because of money matter. Nobody is to be trusted when it comes to money relating matters. To stay safe with your family no bring joint business idea give peso because as em start in the beginning no be so in the day in the long run.
Yeah and I will just  like to add the word "trust" because  most of your statement goes along with the word trust .

There can never be trust in a joint business because you can't  know the mind of others  towards you so trust could be accountable for reasoned why people don't do joint business
Gozie51

Activity: 2478
Merit: 623

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 11:29:25 AM

If people dey talk about business for Nigeria I go dey think whether dem dey talk from outside the country  Grin. For naija now, if you never be business person make you just leave business matter because your money go just go under the ground. Na old hands dey survive for business here because dem don sabi how to manage the inflation rate. Person wey just start business go find am difficult to sell and go buy again because by the time you enter go buy na new price you go meet. Therefore, the price fluctuations na problem for business environment.

Having said that, no be all business you fit do for Nigeria. For example make new people run away from business wey you need electricity to run because to power generator now no be easy thing and if you say make you add am to running cost, no be every day customer dey come. In fact insecurity self don make night business dey collapse for naija.

However, if na business wey no need to run into night and depend on electricity to function then the person fit manage to survive. Like to fry akara, yam and all the friables, mama put business because person must wack, building materials. But businesses wey need electricity no follow.

Above all, e better make people make the internet another business environment rather than running around going to shop and paying exorbitant levies while they make just little or small change.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄