Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:15:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is not the future, it is the present  (Read 475 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 03:31:47 AM

Instead of framing crypto as solely "the future", perhaps it's more accurate to say it's "becoming increasingly present". It's no longer a futuristic concept but a budding reality actively influencing various sectors.

lol , instead of arguing in Future or Present Why not assume it both? that Bitcoin is for Future and also for Present depending on how you treat them and what is you main goal to achieve .

I respect this thread but for me this is not debatable because we as bitcoin users and investors knows what is better for our funds and for our uses .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 04:11:31 AM

Quote from: samcrypto
We’re still in the adoption era, and it’s not crypto era yet since many are still not familiar with it.
Crypto is the present and the future, I believe soon every country will accept crypto as a legal currency, and that is the start of Crypto era. We have to be more patience now and focus more on getting more good crypto, soon this market will be used by everyone, it’s hard to tell when but for sure it will happen.

By the time the whole world is familiar with crypto in their various countries then the present of crypto has come, because there are still some countries of the world who don't see crypto like the way we are seeing it as an opportunity that can help a country to eliminate delay in transaction. Once all the countries of the world accepted crypto in their various countries, it will be easy for their government to make it legal tender where citizens can purchase goods and services and pay with crypto at the end without making use of fiat money. Now that many government have seen how far the movement of crypto has been to got to this present position, show that it will be favourable than this in the future and it will make those that accepted it to enjoy the benefits of crypto.

strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2024, 04:51:38 AM

I think we are currently in an era of transition from traditional finance to blockchain finance or DeFi. In 2016 - 2017 we can say that crypto is the technology of the future. But it's been 8 years since then. The era has changed very quickly. Currently, crypto has entered every aspect of life. And that is also accompanied by the rapid development of AI technology. I think crypto and AI will be our future.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Vincom (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 32

₿itcoin maximalist

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 01:17:53 AM

lol , instead of arguing in Future or Present Why not assume it both? that Bitcoin is for Future and also for Present depending on how you treat them and what is you main goal to achieve .

I respect this thread but for me this is not debatable because we as bitcoin users and investors knows what is better for our funds and for our uses.
I agree, the crypto era has begun and is present now, and will grow even stronger, bringing more value in the future!

I just want to discuss with everyone the popularity of crypto in the economy, in popular culture and in serious areas like politics to see that we are already in the crypto era. I know that it won't have a direct impact on anyone's account balance, but it could help investors take this market more seriously.

I think we are currently in an era of transition from traditional finance to blockchain finance or DeFi. In 2016 - 2017 we can say that crypto is the technology of the future. But it's been 8 years since then. The era has changed very quickly. Currently, crypto has entered every aspect of life. And that is also accompanied by the rapid development of AI technology. I think crypto and AI will be our future.
I truly believe that AI is already present, because we are using AI on a regular basis, even if it's just searching for information on Google. Blockchain technology is the future because we understand it but cannot widely apply it at present. Crypto has perhaps outgrown blockchain technology and has become a part of the global financial market.

“If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.”
Satoshi Nakamoto
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2024, 11:29:09 AM

• Do you think we have reached the crypto era?
  • You think crypto is the future, or crypto is the present?
  • If crypto is the future, when will that future come?

1. Yes, we have not just reached but were getting immersed in the crypto era and you can tell this is true because a lot of people know or have heard the term “cryptocurrency”.
2. Crypto isn’t really the present because adoption still has a long way to go, but I’m not sure if it’s so distant to call it the future, so I’d say crypto is between the present and the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
tengui

Activity: 545
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 11:51:45 AM

I think we are now in the crypto era because since 2017 until now crypto has developed very rapidly. This can be seen from investors whose investment in crypto continues to increase and many new innovations are starting to emerge. and for me personally crypto is the present and the future.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Troytech

Activity: 196
Merit: 214

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 11:57:20 AM

Crypto is still a fast growing sector and has lots of development, but I won't quite call it a present cause its still facing a large scale if mass adoption not just bitcoin but other alternative coins, people are loving the idea of self custody and owning a money that the government or banks can't inflate like local currency.

The truth we are in a very early era of crypt o acceptance and most people are here for profits, no matter the amount of companies that use crypto, fait is still for more used in many cases especially daily transactions.

So crypto IMO is still a future stuff and woudl have better usage in the future than now.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Vincom (OP)

₿itcoin maximalist

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 01:03:58 AM

Crypto is still a fast growing sector and has lots of development, but I won't quite call it a present cause its still facing a large scale if mass adoption not just bitcoin but other alternative coins, people are loving the idea of self custody and owning a money that the government or banks can't inflate like local currency.

The truth we are in a very early era of crypt o acceptance and most people are here for profits, no matter the amount of companies that use crypto, fait is still for more used in many cases especially daily transactions.

So crypto IMO is still a future stuff and woudl have better usage in the future than now.
This also depends on the level of exposure to crypto in life and how each person evaluates the situation. Maybe the value of crypto will only be fully realized in the future but I think we have entered the first phase of crypto. US presidential candidates talk about crypto, BlackRock CEO talks about crypto, celebrities talk about crypto - I cannot deny the existence of crypto in the present.

Maybe crypto has not yet created enough value to replace traditional banking services and all interactions with crypto still only stop at buying and selling to make a profit from the price increase of tokens, but I believe that in the next few years, with the advent of clear legal frameworks, crypto will have a direct and huge impact on our society!

“If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.”
Satoshi Nakamoto
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 04:49:10 AM

This also depends on the level of exposure to crypto in life and how each person evaluates the situation. Maybe the value of crypto will only be fully realized in the future but I think we have entered the first phase of crypto. US presidential candidates talk about crypto, BlackRock CEO talks about crypto, celebrities talk about crypto - I cannot deny the existence of crypto in the present.

Maybe crypto has not yet created enough value to replace traditional banking services and all interactions with crypto still only stop at buying and selling to make a profit from the price increase of tokens, but I believe that in the next few years, with the advent of clear legal frameworks, crypto will have a direct and huge impact on our society!
Without a doubt the upcoming decade is going to be key for the development of this market, I believe that further growth during that time is a given, but what we need is for more people to use cryptocurrencies as currencies and not only as assets to invest and earn money.

However it will take some time for the mentality of people to change, but we have time, it is not as if governments will suddenly change their policies and stop printing money, making the use of cryptocurrencies as a way to store and use your wealth incredibly attractive.
Kelward

Activity: 434
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 06:45:08 AM

I think that we're passed the crypto early era, perhaps somewhere in the mid era, but I don't think that crypto has achieved it's full potentials yet to be called the present, because it hasn't gotten the required adoption that it deserves. Until a reputable crypto like Bitcoin can be used to make payment for a bottle of soft drink or ice cream on the road side, then it can't be called present, so for me it's somewhere in the near future. Although I'm very optimistic that we're going to get there, when more individuals, companies and countries will adopt Bitcoin, and use it for p2p, not just for investment and trading purposes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Vincom (OP)

₿itcoin maximalist

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 12:20:56 AM

Without a doubt the upcoming decade is going to be key for the development of this market, I believe that further growth during that time is a given, but what we need is for more people to use cryptocurrencies as currencies and not only as assets to invest and earn money.

However it will take some time for the mentality of people to change, but we have time, it is not as if governments will suddenly change their policies and stop printing money, making the use of cryptocurrencies as a way to store and use your wealth incredibly attractive.
We have already had El Salvador as a successful experiment of the BTC strategy, other governments can also refer to and apply it to their countries in the most reasonable way, especially small countries and countries that do not yet have an advantage in gold reserves or do not have many resources. BTC will be able to bring them revenue from tourism and foreign investment. Wide acceptance will help the crypto era explode!

However, we also do not forget that a few governments may behave in an extreme and unwise manner, such as the story involving the Nigerian government and Binance  Roll Eyes

Satoshi Nakamoto
Promocodeudo

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2024, 09:55:04 PM

Yes of course but it is bitcoin, Bitcoin is the present and the future for me, though people still don't believe that Bitcoin is the asset for the present and the future, for now I already know that there is know other digital asset that surpass bitcoin unless we will see that in the future, though there are few coins that are also appreciating in price but the truth remains that if Bitcoin is been divided into many times one of the portion will still surpass the highest appreciative altcoin in the market, so I personally see the future of digital money in the future.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 10:09:42 PM

And you, what do you think, please share your views:
  • Do you think we have reached the crypto era?
  • You think crypto is the future, or crypto is the present?
  • If crypto is the future, when will that future come?

First, despite a lot of people using bitcoin there is still not really much adaptation
from other people. So I believe as long as there has not been yet any adaptation and implementation by the government we might never say that crypto is what is in now

It is being taught in schools but I’m so scared of the risks it comes with it if everyone knew you participate in crypto

I think we are still far from improving bitcoin beyond so this is why for me it is the future although we do have sneak peak of what is about to come. It’s hard to say when will that future be.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Bushdark

Activity: 924
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 11:14:28 PM

Instead of framing crypto as solely "the future", perhaps it's more accurate to say it's "becoming increasingly present". It's no longer a futuristic concept but a budding reality actively influencing various sectors.

I respect this thread but for me this is not debatable because we as bitcoin users and investors knows what is better for our funds and for our uses .

We don't need to keep arguing about the future and what it would bring to us because we can always get want from want if we are ready and now it's the now for Bitcoin dominating the market. I am not always interested in what some persons have to say about the crypto market because I know most people don't even want to to have the funds to invest in the market.
If we know how to go about it, we should always be ready to invest in the market so we can keep making profits.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1137

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 11:34:20 PM

-cut-
  • Dozens of companies accept Bitcoin payments[2].
-cut-
[2] Who Accepts Bitcoin as Payment?
-cut-
This is actually misleading statement. Most of companies that are said to be accepting bitcoin / crypto don't even see that crypto. They accept payments via third party service that converts it to money before it gets to that company. Only thing that makes it more handy to crypto people is that they don't have to convert it to money themselves. But in many cases they do need to reveal their ID while purchasing something and it gets linked to the wallet / transaction they made.

And difference to internet is that back when internet was just in the beginning, it benefited students and scholars as they were able to be connected instantly. That was revolutionary. Coders were very interested about everything related to that. These days every coder that i occasionally ask about blockchain, smart contracts and web3.0 are mainly laughing at the idea. They see the meme worth of it, but not any practical applications that couldn't be done with local databases faster and cheaper.

Who knows where this is going, but i still see some crypto believers talking about "it's not about the cryptocurrency, it's about the blockchain and the tech" or even more hilarious "lose the cryptocurrency and leave the tech". And seeing those people praising the tech without understanding the point of incentives makes me believe that adoption (what ever that means) isn't even close. Because buyers/speculators don't understand anything about the tech. It's all just meme money. And that's ok to me.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2024, 12:05:32 AM

Yes of course but it is bitcoin, Bitcoin is the present and the future for me, though people still don't believe that Bitcoin is the asset for the present and the future, for now I already know that there is know other digital asset that surpass bitcoin unless we will see that in the future, though there are few coins that are also appreciating in price but the truth remains that if Bitcoin is been divided into many times one of the portion will still surpass the highest appreciative altcoin in the market, so I personally see the future of digital money in the future.

Well, whether cryptocurrencies, specifically Bitcoin, will become a part of the digital money evolution in the future or not is unsure, but I'm sure that cryptocurrencies will stay investment assets for a very long time because they are volatile by nature and when an asset has a volatile value, they are more often used for trades so that the trader can earn some money and they are rarely used as a currency.
So there is no denying the fact that cryptocurrencies are the future, but in that future, it is not guaranteed that they will be used as a currency as well, there are high chances for that to happen, but nothing guaranteed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Vincom (OP)

₿itcoin maximalist

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 07:08:01 PM

This is actually misleading statement. Most of companies that are said to be accepting bitcoin / crypto don't even see that crypto. They accept payments via third party service that converts it to money before it gets to that company. Only thing that makes it more handy to crypto people is that they don't have to convert it to money themselves. But in many cases they do need to reveal their ID while purchasing something and it gets linked to the wallet / transaction they made.

And difference to internet is that back when internet was just in the beginning, it benefited students and scholars as they were able to be connected instantly. That was revolutionary. Coders were very interested about everything related to that. These days every coder that i occasionally ask about blockchain, smart contracts and web3.0 are mainly laughing at the idea. They see the meme worth of it, but not any practical applications that couldn't be done with local databases faster and cheaper.

Who knows where this is going, but i still see some crypto believers talking about "it's not about the cryptocurrency, it's about the blockchain and the tech" or even more hilarious "lose the cryptocurrency and leave the tech". And seeing those people praising the tech without understanding the point of incentives makes me believe that adoption (what ever that means) isn't even close. Because buyers/speculators don't understand anything about the tech. It's all just meme money. And that's ok to me.
I think this is the beginning of the crypto era: businesses will still accept USD, but they have allowed customers to use their crypto instead of having to sell crypto, which means crypto has been legalized. This is a big step forward because in many countries, using crypto for payments is illegal.

The application of blockchain technology has been tested with IBM's hyper-blockchains and received positive feedback from businesses. I think more testing will be needed to understand the real-world value of this technology. For me, right now it is still just a medium for easy cross-border transfer of USDT.

Blockchain is the platform, crypto is the energy that drives the platform. Without crypto, values cannot be transferred and blockchain cannot be maintained. Satoshi used this mechanism for Bitcoin from the early days, but many people still refuse to understand this simple thing.

Satoshi Nakamoto
God bless u

Activity: 364
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 07:43:46 PM

-cut-
  • Dozens of companies accept Bitcoin payments[2].
-cut-
[2] Who Accepts Bitcoin as Payment?
-cut-

Yeah that's a very good point that you raised I think so that blockchains have to work on technology and they have to to come up with a good usage option so that people can get benefit of using them over other transaction networks.
when the benefit will be provided in the transaction and fees will be lower than companies will start to adopt  cryptocurrency directly because people will be more interested into using cryptocurrency for payments then any other option.

Blockchains like Etherium, SOL ,Layer2 chains and Bitcoin have done it  that's why they are more in demand than any other coin. Now the layer 2 Technology has been raised in the blockchains like Etherium and Sol working on them so they are being advanced in every field. Trying to regulate what they have done into the past so that's a good sign and it will be a bright future of Cryptocurrency in nearby if they focus on what they are doing right now.

Vincom (OP)

₿itcoin maximalist

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 09:29:50 PM

Yeah that's a very good point that you raised I think so that blockchains have to work on technology and they have to to come up with a good usage option so that people can get benefit of using them over other transaction networks.
when the benefit will be provided in the transaction and fees will be lower than companies will start to adopt  cryptocurrency directly because people will be more interested into using cryptocurrency for payments then any other option.

Blockchains like Etherium, SOL ,Layer2 chains and Bitcoin have done it  that's why they are more in demand than any other coin. Now the layer 2 Technology has been raised in the blockchains like Etherium and Sol working on them so they are being advanced in every field. Trying to regulate what they have done into the past so that's a good sign and it will be a bright future of Cryptocurrency in nearby if they focus on what they are doing right now.
It is not difficult to think of the potential applications of crypto to achieve positive results for the economy, however, the acceptance and management of them is much more complicated, governments are also studying the legal frameworks for crypto, I hope we will not have to wait too long to use crypto widely. Currently, we can transfer USDT globally in seconds and at a very low cost, that is the beginning of the crypto era.

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Layer-2 are all serving the needs within the closed crypto market rather than the irreplaceable needs of humans. Only a small fraction of the transactions are actually valuable in storing assets or transferring money, this may soon change in the future when blockchain technology will be applied more effectively, crypto will be used for more practical purposes in life.

Satoshi Nakamoto
imateo xyro

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 03:15:45 AM

Hello guys, I want to invite you to Xyro, the new blockchain project that will change the gamefly system, join our free mint NFT whitelist on Arbitrum and participate in our lets goo airdrop.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: