Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:30:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Buy Bitcoin and Bitcoin ETF Peer-to-Peer ?  (Read 181 times)
LeezHamilton (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 04:22:05 PM

Instead of ETF, I am think of BTF, which is Bitcoin Traded Fund.

If some one does not want to sell of their Bitcoin holding can legitimate issue BTF as Bitcoin derivatives and trade to raise fund to buy more Bitcoin. When buyer of BTF want to redeem the BTF then the BTF issuer can pay out the equivalent amount of profit share of their invested money under a contractual business and investment agreement.  

This is what the future of Bitcoin will shape a new horizon in the EFT market place globally.

BTF
now your talking about pegged-bridged-wrapped tokens
nothing special.. theres loads of them..

no need to over complicate them
also people dont use pegged-bridged tokens for the same reasons as ETF shares
plus theres no reason to trade in a (so called by you) BTF token pegged to bitcoin when they can just buy proper bitcoin
apart from your BTF platform just doesnt use blockchains so p2p trading could be faster than btc transactions (but then ur just becoming a DEX/CEX).. something that exists already

if you wanted to develop an idea
suggest a token that locks in x# of btc, x# eth, x# [insert other prominent alt]
where the token then CTF(crypto traded funds) is an index of 3 crypto indexs, like a mini S&P or FTSE
but of just 3 sustainable time tested crypto not 500 (though later time tested sustainable crypto can be added to new CTF
EG CTF3  CTF5 CFT500

p.s i know you bitcoinmoses, oops leez want to get famous pretending to be associated with core, CSW or creating a coin, but we all know you dont have the skills or knowledge to pull it off

however i leave this post here for other readers to ponder on and get inspired to develop a index fund token of multiple pegged-wrapped-bridged crypto, should they want to

You are very clever and you have exploited Satoshi's Bitcoin and Blockchain and Bitcoin Talk Forum too much. I think it is time for you to retire and go to your private Island and never return to the world of 99.99% people, where Satoshi is trying to find a permanent solution to their problems. You are just a Bitcoin Gremlin.

You have miss calculated my identity. I know who you are and what you are doing with Satoshi's stolen Bitcoin.

Cryptonaut1990

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 05:14:41 AM

Find local miners, sellers, traders, investors thru social apps, groups, conferences, forums, local or global meet ups and do ya thing
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: