Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:28:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC above $53k  (Read 542 times)
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 05:10:59 PM

Quote from: Sexylizzy2813
It only seems like a surprise to me with how $52k has been the highest since Bitcoin price reach $50k, I was only seeing the price to be at that amount till the end of this month but it seems to be in another level, like in a positive way. From how it has been since the beginning of this week which is definitely the last week of February, it seems like we might be hitting $60-65k any time soon.
Yesterday just gave us another positive movement to show how this month is going to end and I hope it won't be that stagnant like last week, since the approval of ETF things has been a little bit lite, so from first week of March $70k might be on the way without any barrier or obstacle, I hope.
That is the thought of some hodlers in the last month, that the price of BTC will not enter $60k but what is happening now in the market make them to believe that it is possible for the price of BTC to hit back $69k before the end of this month of march for hodlers to enjoy long bull run.

The price of BTC has show more movement that will lead to $70k before it will begin to dump for those people waiting for the bear market to come before they will get ready to use the opportunity to buy and hodl BTC to prepare for another bull run to come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 05:56:44 PM

That is the thought of some hodlers in the last month, that the price of BTC will not enter $60k but what is happening now in the market make them to believe that it is possible for the price of BTC to hit back $69k before the end of this month of march for hodlers to enjoy long bull run.
If it's by the end of the month, it's very likely that we will see it soon. Bitcoin has got to $67k and that's just two thousand bucks away for it to be back to its former ATH.

This March is still long but the start of it, there have been a lot of things that are happening already. I am feeling that we're like in the March of 2020 when nothing is actually happening but we're approaching to halving.

And with that, the next year was full of blown and skyrockets.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 08:11:40 PM

Bitcoin is now getting more interesting as always before, we are likely to experience the new all time high right before the halving begins, since we never expected to have been on this by now this fast, we are more optimistic about the possible futures to come in as a result of these volatile market to mark the year 2024 halving, and also, after this, we should expect more all time highs till we get to the peak of what we could achieved between now and the year 2025

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 08:51:39 PM

I have read often times that price of BTC usually dump before the halving and pick up after halving but it's looking as if there is going to be an exception to this rule this year now that Bitcoin ETF has already been approved and lots of instructional buying going on.

With BTC constantly going up and as we approach March I'm just few days? Do you think we are going to see any major corrections before the halving?
the way I'm seeing the price of Bitcoin going up now I think that there is nothing like correction again because the market is taking some people unaware to the extent that the market continue to increase at any given point in time so I believe that only thing the market can do is a little retrace because the market continues to add more value and the add more increase since we entered the month of February nobody knows the next step of Bitcoin in the market

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sorryfor

Activity: 323
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 08:01:07 AM

The current price of Bitcoin is $66,000. Only 50 days left until the estimated halving. I saw on coinmarketcap 4-5 days ago bitcoin price was around $53k. But currently Bitcoin is very dynamic And it's well into the bull market upside. Bitcoin price is at ATH level right now. I really wonder how the value of Bitcoin is increasing so quickly. I think the price of Bitcoin will exceed 70 thousand dollars by the end of March. At this point in time I really feel that investing in Bitcoin is profitable for me. Now let's see if Bitcoin can surpass its maximum!

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 08:31:10 AM

now it's at 68.5k only 0.5k to go to ath but still not happening, I thought it would happen but nope.
maybe that's the final limit of increase for now.
but no one knows, maybe btc will continue to rise but correct for a few days, waiting for alt to rise too.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 210
Merit: 212

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2024, 09:16:12 AM

now it's at 68.5k only 0.5k to go to ath but still not happening, I thought it would happen but nope.
but no one knows, maybe btc will continue to rise but correct for a few days,
With the way the price of Bitcoin has been rising, many of us were optimistic that Bitcoin would soon break the old all-time high. However after Bitcoin reached 68 thousand 500 dollars it is decreasing a little and then increasing a little this is how the market is going. It is likely that we will soon see the price of Bitcoin reach $69,000 and that will be a new all-time high.

waiting for alt to rise too.
All types of altcoins have seen a change in price due to the increase in the price of Bitcoin. If you look at the coin market cap all the possible alt coins have increased in price Ethium price is increasing and it looks like it is going to touch $4000 very quickly.

traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2024, 11:20:42 AM

but no one knows, maybe btc will continue to rise but correct for a few days, waiting for alt to rise too.
There is a correction that occurs before bitcoin rises even higher. We will see the new ATH sooner or later. Just prepare yourself to take advantage of holding the bitcoins you have done.
Corrections will occur frequently and we must be prepared to buy them to increase the number of bitcoins we own. Altcoins will also follow bitcoin price movements because most altcoins have started rising.
The bitcoin price will rise even higher and stay at a certain level, and then altcoins will follow suit. It will create a boom in most of the existing altcoins in the market and also provide huge profits for us.
AprilioMP

Activity: 392
Merit: 362

Forum Only For Fun

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2024, 11:53:58 AM

I have read often times that price of BTC usually dump before the halving and pick up after halving but it's looking as if there is going to be an exception to this rule this year now that Bitcoin ETF has already been approved and lots of instructional buying going on.

With BTC constantly going up and as we approach March I'm just few days? Do you think we are going to see any major corrections before the halving?

We often read price speculation in various spaces where we often find statements that prices will be better after the halving and before the halving is not very promising if prices increase.
The current condition of the Bitcoin price, which has not yet halved, has increased to close to the previous ATH price, namely $69K. From the current incident it can be drawn an initial conclusion that everything that has been heard and read about this matter is uncertain. Speculation from an analysis can change depending on market conditions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 418

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 10:37:23 PM

Quote from: Sexylizzy2813
It only seems like a surprise to me with how $52k has been the highest since Bitcoin price reach $50k, I was only seeing the price to be at that amount till the end of this month but it seems to be in another level, like in a positive way. From how it has been since the beginning of this week which is definitely the last week of February, it seems like we might be hitting $60-65k any time soon.
Yesterday just gave us another positive movement to show how this month is going to end and I hope it won't be that stagnant like last week, since the approval of ETF things has been a little bit lite, so from first week of March $70k might be on the way without any barrier or obstacle, I hope.

The price of BTC has show more movement that will lead to $70k before it will begin to dump for those people waiting for the bear market to come before they will get ready to use the opportunity to buy and hodl BTC to prepare for another bull run to come.

You can't blame them after seeing so much dullness in the market, like the end part of February were we have so much negative effect on Bitcoin price, some might even sell without thinking twice and I understand their frustration but it only takes those ones who have the patience to gain more and still holding up till this very moment.
How it all got to this current price $72k is something many can't tell and this period seems like we might be hitting $79-85k base on the current price which is $72k and is heading towards the positive direction so I'd say holders should stay positive and expect something bigger before end of this month.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 04:06:40 PM

I see distance now it is obvious that Bitcoin is increasing with that experience in having so therefore the price of Bitcoin May reach to a point or a value that we will not believe that this is the price of Bitcoin currently because the price is jumping from one particular figure to another figure so it is unbelievable that Bitcoin will hit this particular price of seventy thousand [70k], this current price without experiencing halving...maybe before halving it will reach one hundred thousand [100k] as I portray before now, and I think bitcoin may reach such value.

well 8 months early is interesting . I am fine with the early  It think we did the first ATH for 2020 around dec 17 2020. so 8 months early is April 17 2024 we go past 70k.

works for me.
It's good to have a foresight in cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, your comments when bitcoin price was at range of fifty thousand to fifty six thousand [50k/56k] is what is happening in bitcoin price right now, that is while I do encourage whosoever that is bitcoin investment to think very well and also make a proper before coming out to the public to make a prediction of bitcoin, but a comment you made before is what bitcoin is into currently.

Yeah when I saw on twitter the $57K price I assumed it was a type because we were at $54K a few minutes prior. I go and check and of course after the close we pump to almost $57.5K.

No idea why we pump at NY close. Something tells me that the etf flows are leaked and if it’s a strong number they want to get in before the NY open because they assume that the market will be bidding for bitcoins at the open, pretty much what happened today.
That's to say that bitcoin doesn't have  a particular price you can rate bitcoin, and also the market of bitcoin is unpredictable from my understanding, so therefore, I believe that price of bitcoin is rotational, right now the price is at seventy two thousand [72k] and I believe that the price will continue to rise except their is a side information that can affect the market.

You have posted to early because just after your post bitcoin crossed 56k now and your title seems to be odd because if bitcoin will be having correction then that will be more low that 53k at least below 50k but for me there might not be happening because this time we may experience different scenario than what  we had in the past.
as of now the price of bitcoin is seventy two thousand and it may reach tomorrow the price rise above the seventy two thousand its right now, so what I want us to understand is the price of bitcoin interchanges and is not stagnant or constant at particular value, so bitcoin price is something we don't have to think that as you see it now so shall it remains, it the market determine especially when the demand is high and the supply is lesser.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 05:13:22 PM

That was not the end of bitcoin pumping because it increases more than 68k$ and now it is 71k$ so I think we should not loss hope and accumulate bitcoin until we can. Cryptocurrency is not easy to predict so may be some people have view about the end of Bull season as reaching to 68k$ bitcoin again reduced.

About limit of price no one have any information therefore decide according to the market condition but don't be panic  when there is a dip in worth because sometimes a correction is required for which the price has to come lower. Altcoins are also gaining huge prices day by day after bitcoin has crossed the previous all the time high value so I think 71k$ is also not an end but it will increase more than this.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1413

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2024, 11:15:52 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2024, 11:40:54 PM by STT

Some speculation we can return to this area which is fair but much counter trend to which we've had for a while now and that has been noticeably positive Bitcoin price action so my reckoning is only for a reset within those gains; 52k is just late Feb so hardly distant tbh.   We are breaking the fast trend upwards or threatening very much to do so, it may yet recover upwards from here cant be sure for now.

Todays price action is actually back above 12hr average however it cant get back above the 2 day average which I think suggests a couple days over the weekend and a new weekly bar might help heal some of the selling that came in above the ATH.  I dont take this as a seriously negative just now, just hesitancy and a pullback of some kind which is a normal move after being positive for so long as some will naturally sell of course.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
FinePoine0

Activity: 392
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 11:53:55 AM

The price of Bitcoin has continuously increased to the highest amount this March. Which has broken the highest record of 2021 and touched the highest bitcoin price at the current time at 73.6k. So the longer you wait the higher the market moves and you can see new records. Although at present 2024 has not yet taken place, the only reason for the increase in Bitcoin prices is the approval of Bitcoin ETFs. Since receiving this approval, the price of Bitcoin has seen the most consecutive gains, which is a positive factor for us at the moment.

erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 10:58:57 PM

The price of Bitcoin has continuously increased to the highest amount this March. Which has broken the highest record of 2021 and touched the highest bitcoin price at the current time at 73.6k. So the longer you wait the higher the market moves and you can see new records. Although at present 2024 has not yet taken place, the only reason for the increase in Bitcoin prices is the approval of Bitcoin ETFs. Since receiving this approval, the price of Bitcoin has seen the most consecutive gains, which is a positive factor for us at the moment.

Achieving the highest price level in March was very unexpected because the price had increased for several weeks until the market had reached a record high price, I think the impact of the current price decline because many whales have cut profits has triggered a market correction in the last few days, it is possible that the market experienced The highest increase next month with a new movement pattern and supported by halving news will support the bitcoin price increase higher. So monitor market movements before the halving because usually the market experiences a decline during the halving and we have the opportunity to increase the portfolio for potential bitcoin and altcoin assets.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 194

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 03:58:49 AM

But we already had a major correction before the Bitcoin halving. We hit an all-time high before Bitcoin halved. However, although the market is currently dumping, Bitcoin is still expected to rise and reach an all-time high again, which may reach $80,000. We also know that our bitcoin halving will happen in April if the market bull run will start a few months after the bitcoin halving in April expect the market to rise further on that momentum and reach all time highs. Seeing the current price of Bitcoin, people have increased their buying because Bitcoin will create more excitement in the bull market. Prepare yourself for investment those who have not invested yet prepare for investment and those who have invested don't worry the market will definitely go to an all time high in the bull market and it can be up to 200k dollars.

Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 81

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 06:11:34 AM

Many may not have imagined that Bitcoin will reach its peak price before the Bitcoin halving. Since Bitcoin started dumping from its peak price in the last two days, many are getting ready to invest in Bitcoin again during this dumping period. As we enter the final weeks of March it looks like Bitcoin will go through some pumping and some dumping in the latter part of the month. Next month bitcoin will halve, we may see bitcoin correction from early week of April. I am optimistic that bitcoin price will cross $100k in main bull run after bitcoin halving.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2024, 10:04:46 AM

Before each halving we experiences down prices and it is the cause that bitcoin and other coins are reduces from their higher prices and are showing some dip. After such correction bitcoin will return to higher worth and this time it will achieve value of more than 73k$ which will bring good situations for all bitcoin and altcoins investors.

This is another beneficial opportunity to collect your desire coins and hold it until it reach to the top prices or a price according to your target. Halving is not so far now so those will surely be successful who keeps constant check on price chart as well as have full control on their emotions.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1023

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 10:37:51 AM

Before each halving we experiences down prices and it is the cause that bitcoin and other coins are reduces from their higher prices and are showing some dip. After such correction bitcoin will return to higher worth and this time it will achieve value of more than 73k$ which will bring good situations for all bitcoin and altcoins investors.

This is another beneficial opportunity to collect your desire coins and hold it until it reach to the top prices or a price according to your target. Halving is not so far now so those will surely be successful who keeps constant check on price chart as well as have full control on their emotions.

But we are still more than 30 days away from the halving, so will bitcoin continue to decrease or increase, what is your view? I don't think we will have a price cut as the halving approaches, I believe the market will continue to grow from here until the halving takes place. What happened today is just a small correction that is not worth worrying about because bitcoin will soon recover as if nothing had happened. There will be one or more major price drops in the market before we officially enter the crazy bull season but certainly not now or before the halving.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 11:09:54 AM

20 days back Bitcoins were at 53k USD, now it has broke the ATH price and now we are seeing some corrections I will say. If we compare the price for the last 48 hours, then Bitcoins have fell little in the price. It seems like Bitcoins won’t go above 75k usd before the halving. Now what we see, is just the corrections in the price. I am assuming that Bitcoins will rest at 65k usd for a while now.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██