Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we see BTC at ATH before the year ends?  (Read 1119 times)
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 12:11:47 PM

I think we're getting into FOMO season.. rn I'm focused on accumulating quality alts, memes on Solana that'll be on my pf going into the bull run. I'm targeting some listed here https://twitter.com/CapSatoshix/status/1763508551807328688?t=6zHkehGeMKtBkDsr5jnsvA&s=19
LOL what a joke. Cheesy

You, created this thread to know other people opinions whether the new Bitcoin ATH will happens in this year or not, but you're actually want to buy shitcoins instead of Bitcoin! then what's the point to ask a question about Bitcoin.

Even though Bitcoin can cause a big effect to shitcoins, but it's not always when Bitcoin price rise, shitcoins will follow it.
LOL, he probably felt that the altcoin he owned would have a high price when the price of bitcoin had reached its ATH, so he asked that.
However, currently the price of bitcoin has almost reached its ATH, and reaching a new ATH may even be much higher before the year ends. Yes, I hope the altcoin he owns can have a high price because currently the price of altcoins has also started to rise slowly.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 12:30:31 PM

Its very possible that we also see bitcoin right from this moment hitting a new all time high, we may also have this come in later at the end of the year or the beginning of next year, but there's this certainty that we are going to experience a new all time high with bitcoin sooner, we should only be more concerned on how we could make an investment i this digital currency and also take a very good advantage of buying the dip and holding.
While I do agree that ATH will be seen before the year ends, I would also suggest people to look at the market a little bit more carefully. I feel like there is a potential that it may not be all that great all that easily, or that quickly. I feel like we are talking about a situation where it is not going to be anything that makes sense all that much, we are going to end up with something that will change a few things.

I hope that people could see the difference quickly and not really make a big deal out of it. If we have a correction from now until the end of the season, that doesn't mean that we are going to lose money, it just means that we are going to end up with a much better result one way or another when the time comes.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 12:39:42 PM

I think we're getting into FOMO season.. rn I'm focused on accumulating quality alts, memes on Solana that'll be on my pf going into the bull run. I'm targeting some listed here https://twitter.com/CapSatoshix/status/1763508551807328688?t=6zHkehGeMKtBkDsr5jnsvA&s=19
LOL what a joke. Cheesy

You, created this thread to know other people opinions whether the new Bitcoin ATH will happens in this year or not, but you're actually want to buy shitcoins instead of Bitcoin! then what's the point to ask a question about Bitcoin.

Even though Bitcoin can cause a big effect to shitcoins, but it's not always when Bitcoin price rise, shitcoins will follow it.
Sounds not fair when he created this thread here in Bitcoin section but shilling for altcoins/shitcoins or maybe the reason why he asks this bitcoin question as be believes that altcoins will go together with BTC and since there are more great speculation and analyzer here in Bitcoin section so he'll ask it willingly .
That's even better because bitcoin have had climbed high now so its better to add some more from other currencies like those you mentioned but be careful to what you are investing because that might hurt your pocket if chooses the wrong one.

Your advice is correct, picking a wrong coin now can lead to a big wrong decision, so wait patiently for a good coin pick. Should be done considering the market conditions. The market offers opportunities, but what matters is who can use them properly.
indeed ,though he have the list and did not mentioned about the like in adding investment in bitcoin instead in  altcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Iamcrypticguy (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 02:38:29 PM

LOL what a joke. Cheesy

LOL, he probably felt that the altcoin he owned would have a high price when the price of bitcoin had reached its ATH, so he asked that.
However, currently the price of bitcoin has almost reached its ATH, and reaching a new ATH may even be much higher before the year ends. Yes, I hope the altcoin he owns can have a high price because currently the price of altcoins has also started to rise slowly.

It's only logical, When btc moves and consolidates most alts do the same, hence my statement.. I really think BTC will smash it's ATH soon. In my pf, memes are the ones giving me decent gains ATM, and yes, I'll be taking little profits as the times goes by. Here's an example 👇
Ricardo11

Activity: 420
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2024, 03:32:49 PM

Bitcoin has almost hit the ATH, as the price of Bitcoin is now $66,253, And only like 4k is needed to break ATH. I just posted a post about 30 minutes ago seeing Bitcoin price at 65k. And already it has crossed 66k. It's growing amazingly, If it continues like this, So I think it will break ATH in 1 or 2 day.

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 04:03:31 PM

By the way, do you think today bitcoin will break $69k and make a new ATH? Just like what bitcoin did yesterday, bitcoin skyrocketed to $64k in everyone's surprise. I will not rule out this possibility.
This is right, we are looking at just a small increase that could make it break over ATH right now, something like 5% should be enough if my calculations are right, or something close to that. This means that we can't really NOT expect to break over it.

Speculation aside, this is just common sense, we are way too close to say that we won't, we will probably have something like that in most probability, it should be quite easy to handle it all as well. I get that it may not be that easy to handle, but we are going to get there. I hope to say that we can make it work somehow, and it could be something that would not be all that easy, we could make it work one way or another, so we should consider the possibility of it.

Oneandpure

Activity: 2086
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 04:04:45 PM

It's getting closer to bitcoin reaching All Time High (ATH) price after bitcoin touched $66k about few hours ago, based on coinmarket cap data, current the all time high price of bitcoin around $69k and left under 5% for bitcoin raise the new all time high price only third months of this year. I think in the early of 2024 bitcoin hit new all time high price its not close the most highest price of bitcoin record will make in this year regarding more than 9 months left.
I am waiting with tomorrow will bitcoin getting more closer with all time high price or get bit correction before getting close to raise new all time high price, seems optimistic in this week we can see the new ATH of bitcoin price without waiting until the end of this year but difficult to see altcoin can break out to higher price such as how significant movement with bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
YOSHIE
Legendary

Merit: 1775

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 04:14:06 PM

I've watched BTC go from 23k to 52800 currently and with reports stating BTC outflows from exchanges rising to 8months HIGH, do you think BTC will hit ATH this year?
I think you don't need to wait until the end of 2024 to see a new ATH occurring on Bitcoin, today Bitcoin is at the $66,475 level, this is a sign that a new ATH is underway, some speculation has shown positive results for Bitcoin, We will wait for the continuation next April, whether the speculation published by many experts of $80k really happens for Bitcoin.

I'm sure we will see a new ATH in the next few months, maybe April to May, I'm targeting one of the speculations that I think is perfect, the approach for that is only a few percent more, I hope all users enjoy the new ATH that will occur on Bitcoin in the future, I hope no one will be disappointed by the halving this time, at least they will have some Bitcoin balance during the affordable period.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 06:38:11 PM

LOL what a joke. Cheesy

Sounds not fair when he created this thread here in Bitcoin section but shilling for altcoins/shitcoins or maybe the reason why he asks this bitcoin question as be believes that altcoins will go together with BTC and since there are more great speculation and analyzer here in Bitcoin section so he'll ask it willingly .
That's just how small market cap stuff are trying to get funding basically, they are trying to make it work anyway they can, trying to promote their stuff anyway they can, even if it is a method that would annoy people, they are trying to get some people annoyed, so that others would defend it (that's how human mind works, we don't all 100% hate the same thing, some people support some stuff just to be opposition).

So all in all, I believe that people would just support some stuff and spam other topics like this as much as they can, because they like to make it work that way, it is not going to make any money for them, but they do not see any other way, they see no end, so they are trying everything and this is one of the last calls.

Doan9269

Activity: 910
Merit: 586

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 07:17:02 PM

Considering the title of OP i think we are already at the edge of that by now, we are moving faster and more closer to the all time high after the previous halving, we should expect more on this from this new week market price performance, we are more likely to see more of new highs and this can be on several occasions after or before the halving

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1484
Merit: 711

Cryptocurrency is power

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 08:56:50 PM

I've watched BTC go from 23k to 52800 currently and with reports stating BTC outflows from exchanges rising to 8months HIGH, do you think BTC will hit ATH this year?
https://coinmarketcap.com/community/articles/65db377c13c6094f48999ba4/
what is happening in the market of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin right now is that the quantity of demand is a higher than the quantity of supply and that is why bitcoin market is turning positively, secondly you don't play to predict the future of Bitcoin because when you predict the demand and the supply of Bitcoin can take it on way which will not go in the same direction of your prediction, so that is why it is not good for someone to predict what it don't know, what I know is that when did the mind is higher than the supply we have a surplus increment in the market and then when they supply than demand the market will crash or subdue

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
Synchronice

Activity: 896
Merit: 833

You'll find me in EURO 2024 Stadiums :D

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 09:38:08 PM

I think that we are not far away from reaching a new ATH. In fact, we will reach in couple of hours or probably in some minutes. I track price on Binance right now and an hour ago, highest price was 67,770 USD. At the moment, price is 67K USD. We just need a 5% bump to surpass 70K and rooughly only 3% rise just to surpass the previous all time high price.

I think, some of you might have fallen asleep but tomorrow when you wake up, you'll see a new all time high!
Ojima-ojo

Activity: 756
Merit: 466

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 09:46:22 PM

At this point I would be a little shocked if we don't see a new all-time high by the 4th of July.  By this time next year, we should be over $100K and still in accumulation mode on the way up.
Your prediction of all time high before the 4th was almost attained that benchmark when bitcoin touched 67k+ before stabilizing at that point at the moment and although we have not ended the day trading there is a possibility for bitcoin to reach that all-time high record price before the today, since the distance between 67k and 69k which the previous all-time high price is not much to be covered by Bitcoin with an hour considering Bitcoin recent time.

There is no doubt that Bitcoin is already in bullish mode and for sure in the next one year, Bitcoin will surpass that $ 100k price prediction, this expectation is what makes accumulating Bitcoin all the way up so motivating because as we accumulate we keep seeing profits as the price continues in an uptrend direction.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
BABY SHOES

Activity: 364
Merit: 484

HODL - BTC

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 10:51:57 PM

I think that we are not far away from reaching a new ATH. In fact, we will reach in couple of hours or probably in some minutes. I track price on Binance right now and an hour ago, highest price was 67,770 USD. At the moment, price is 67K USD. We just need a 5% bump to surpass 70K and rooughly only 3% rise just to surpass the previous all time high price.

I think, some of you might have fallen asleep but tomorrow when you wake up, you'll see a new all time high!
You can check from Coinmarketcap that the ATH there is $67.5K and now $67.8K means this is already the new ATH? Although many attribute the last ATH to be $69K.

Even we are asleep for a while the price of bitcoin has gone up. Lol but interestingly we continue to see the market with how this increase occurs and continue to monitor trending news, you don't itch to sell maybe this is not how much the increase is still higher.

And $70K is likely tomorrow or the day after. Tongue

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
SHUFFLE.COM███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████    ████    ██
Next Generation Crypto Casino
██    ████    ████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 11:26:34 PM

Your prediction of all time high before the 4th was almost attained that benchmark when bitcoin touched 67k+ before stabilizing at that point at the moment and although we have not ended the day trading there is a possibility for bitcoin to reach that all-time high record price before the today, since the distance between 67k and 69k which the previous all-time high price is not much to be covered by Bitcoin with an hour considering Bitcoin recent time.

There is no doubt that Bitcoin is already in bullish mode and for sure in the next one year, Bitcoin will surpass that $ 100k price prediction, this expectation is what makes accumulating Bitcoin all the way up so motivating because as we accumulate we keep seeing profits as the price continues in an uptrend direction.
A new ATH could happen at any second now as the price is at 68k and now only 1k is needed to surpass the previous ATH, I will admit that I am seriously surprised by what we are seeing, I mean I was expecting for this year to be a good one and for a recovery to happen, but the magnitude of the surging on the price really took me unprepared, as even if a correction happened right now, I really think that such drop in the price will be temporary and the bulls will come charging back to finally surpass the 69k resistance level.
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1148

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 11:30:04 PM

It's getting closer to bitcoin reaching All Time High (ATH) price after bitcoin touched $66k about few hours ago, based on coinmarket cap data, current the all time high price of bitcoin around $69k and left under 5% for bitcoin raise the new all time high price only third months of this year. I think in the early of 2024 bitcoin hit new all time high price its not close the most highest price of bitcoin record will make in this year regarding more than 9 months left.
I am waiting with tomorrow will bitcoin getting more closer with all time high price or get bit correction before getting close to raise new all time high price, seems optimistic in this week we can see the new ATH of bitcoin price without waiting until the end of this year but difficult to see altcoin can break out to higher price such as how significant movement with bitcoin.
When the current price of bitcoin will cross the previous ATH price, it does not mean that we have already reached the new ATH. No one knows what will be the next ATH for bitcoin and when it will land in the market, but most likely it will hit the market when bitcoin bull run is happening. However, what we have right now are just speculations based on the past history of bitcoin ATH. For now, let’s focus more on DCA so we can be more massive when bull run finally comes.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
thecodebear

Merit: 825

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 11:30:34 PM

Bitcoin just hit $68,600 a few minutes ago. A mere $400 from its $69,000 ATH. Crazy this is happening already, a month and a half before the halving even hits.

Will be interesting to see what the price action does from here. Get rejected by resistance at ATH and a correction starts bringing it back down in the $50,000s? Or maybe just ranges in the $60,000s under the ATH high for a bit, building momentum to break it? Or maybe just in the next few hours or the next day bursts through $69k?
Adbitco

Activity: 1470
Merit: 675

Act Smart and Play safe with Your fund

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2024, 11:37:56 PM

There is no doubt that ATH is around the second hand to be touched and bitcoin have surprised me this year because even without reaching the halving we has almost touched the ATH meaning before next morning we might wake up seeing bitcoin at $100k and it would seems as joke or play. So talking about this year then is too far, this even making me to thing before year could end we might see bitcoin in above 100k or something similar, but we don't need to be overwhelmed with the sudden price increase because anything can happened to the market even without your attention.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
thecodebear

Merit: 825

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 12:33:16 AM

You can check from Coinmarketcap that the ATH there is $67.5K and now $67.8K means this is already the new ATH? Although many attribute the last ATH to be $69K.

Even we are asleep for a while the price of bitcoin has gone up. Lol but interestingly we continue to see the market with how this increase occurs and continue to monitor trending news, you don't itch to sell maybe this is not how much the increase is still higher.

And $70K is likely tomorrow or the day after. Tongue

No the ATH has not been hit yet.
ATH is $69k, not $67.5k. You're looking at a long term chart which isn't going to show you enough detail to show you the exact top from 2021.
For example, Coinbase hit exactly $69,000.00 in 2021.
BABY SHOES

Activity: 364
Merit: 484

HODL - BTC

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 02:02:45 AM

No the ATH has not been hit yet.
ATH is $69k, not $67.5k. You're looking at a long term chart which isn't going to show you enough detail to show you the exact top from 2021.
For example, Coinbase hit exactly $69,000.00 in 2021.
Yes, I see that ATH is still not hit, even if it is hit, Twitter will be even more cheerful with the new ATH milestone.

True it shows the entire chart so can't be sure in detail what the highest is but we see the $69K figure is definitely the previous ATH because many people have mentioned it but I'm glad it will be almost here soon.

Seconds bitcoin price will soon go to the previous ATH,   and make sure later tonight will be at $70K. Cool

██████████████████████