Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't we stand up to defend our right?  (Read 315 times)
Marvelockg (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 127

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 08:09:43 PM

There is something that has become a serious concern to me and I can't help but share it here. It's about how the military and security agencies treats most youth on the street just because they dress or look a certain way that appear rich. There had been several instances where an average youth had been molested and his privacy infringed upon just because of the way he dresses and sometimes because he is driving an expensive car. Should we now dress messy or board a public vehicle when we have the means of driving our own?

What informed this topic is the incident that I witnessed while returning from work this evening where a young guy was heavily slapped and embarrassed just because he dresses a certain way and when he was stopped and asked to unlock his phone he refused doing so and told them they where infringing om his privacy.

Is it even right for the police to forcefully attempt getting access into our mobile device? Isn't that an infringement on our privacy?

Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 210
Merit: 32

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 09:23:00 PM

There is something that has become a serious concern to me and I can't help but share it here. It's about how the military and security agencies treats most youth on the street just because they dress or look a certain way that appear rich. There had been several instances where an average youth had been molested and his privacy infringed upon just because of the way he dresses and sometimes because he is driving an expensive car. Should we now dress messy or board a public vehicle when we have the means of driving our own?

What informed this topic is the incident that I witnessed while returning from work this evening where a young guy was heavily slapped and embarrassed just because he dresses a certain way and when he was stopped and asked to unlock his phone he refused doing so and told them they where infringing om his privacy.

Is it even right for the police to forcefully attempt getting access into our mobile device? Isn't that an infringement on our privacy?

You see this matter heavy in a society where ethnicity and relijion has eaten deep it would have been possible if our laws are working, because if you say your right I don't think you have any looking at past events, because what you called your right can be turn upsidedown in the judiciary , Right in this nation is who you know and what is in your pocket. Typical example Endsars protest is one of citizens right what is the end product many claiming the right losses their lives even the live is not recover, end product is double sorrow. This can only work where the laws are working every arms of government is doing their work well and togetherness among every tribe keeping outside religion.my advise to our youth I know life is good but in a country where you see people arms Hunt youth with change as animal we need adjust in the kid of dress, hairstyles and all suspicious element, because is more safer in preventions tham cure because many have lost there life for nothing just for jamboree in the hand of arms men, the saying you will be addressed according to the way you dressed is not far from the happening in our society.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gormicsta

Activity: 168
Merit: 75

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 06:32:49 PM

There have been major attempts over the past few years to tackle the issue of police brutality and human rights violations, but much more work still to be done. One significant responsibility is the Black Lives Matter movement, which emerged in response to police misconduct and discrimination on the part of black people in the United States. The movement has raised awareness about the issue and resulted in some changes, such as tighter supervision of police forces and revised training policies. However, it is evident that more must be done to guarantee that authorities treats everyone equally and respectfully, regardless of color, gender, or financial status.
Tmoonz

Merit: 134

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 08:33:29 PM

The reoccurrence of this kind of act are too numerous to mention alot has been happening around our Conners
It has been a misplaced priority of our government and security agency, but the question is how are we going to go about this? The truth is that if we can't bit them we will join them if you don't have what it takes to fight then is just to abide by their role.

Promocodeudo

Activity: 406
Merit: 225

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2024, 05:11:50 AM

OP, we should be careful in this country, the government don't care about the citizens of this country in as much as you want change just be careful, lets not allow ourselves to be a victim of circumstances to this government comes because if we do we will regret it forever.
I think what we should be doing at all time is to dress proper at all time is just that there is nothing you will do in this country that can keep you safe currently because it sound as if the government has declared war on the youths generally, the government are not ready to provide employment for the youths but they keep victimizing the youths for no know reason, in other countries no one has the right or search your personal gadgets unless on detailed information purposes but in this country it is the only way security personal extort money from the  younger generation, it is well with Nigerian youth.

Dailyscript

Merit: 115

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 07:02:12 AM

Shocked

There have been major attempts over the past few years to tackle the issue of police brutality and human rights violations, but much more work still to be done. One significant responsibility is the Black Lives Matter movement, which emerged in response to police misconduct and discrimination on the part of black people in the United States. The movement has raised awareness about the issue and resulted in some changes, such as tighter supervision of police forces and revised training policies. However, it is evident that more must be done to guarantee that authorities treats everyone equally and respectfully, regardless of color, gender, or financial status.
Thank you for reminding OP of this. We would forget what has happened and how nothing has been done, regardless of the life that was lost that day. There is nothing we can do currently. We all know that the youth are the target. The government understands that if they weaken the youth, they can shorten the mouths of the elderly. Trying to repeat what has been done again, maybe this time 400 to 1000 lives may be lost, but it doesn't change anything. It is what it is.

In my opinion, if we are in a situation of police brutality or whatever force it may be,. Keep calm and try relating with them amicably to see if you can soften there hearts. If you have whatever they need, you can give it to them and go in peace. If you also feel you can fight for your rights, then do it. Just know that you will be prepared for any outcome.

Y3shot

Activity: 602
Merit: 171

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 07:51:05 AM

In this part of our society na so people dey young people who are rich and doing well. For me I no too blame the security people wey dey abuse youth because of thier look and and being rich because na this kind of mentality they grow up with but I blame the government and politicians that are exposed and travel other countries to see how people live there and how young people dey live in developed countries.  The government dey give the security to go ahead.

Obim34

Activity: 252
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 09:17:44 AM

In this part of our society na so people dey young people who are rich and doing well. For me I no too blame the security people wey dey abuse youth because of thier look and and being rich because na this kind of mentality they grow up with but I blame the government and politicians that are exposed and travel other countries to see how people live there and how young people dey live in developed countries.  The government dey give the security to go ahead.
You not blaming them, then who should face the blame? Let's be honest with ourselves, the problem may not be actually from the government but from this military men and their military school, I wonder if they go through intellectual training or they do just physical. They have been very incompetent on being knowledgeable with the way to follow up citizen whereas the government can be blamed as of keeping deaf ears to the harassment imposed on the citizens by this military men.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
AVE5

Merit: 88

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 10:02:29 AM

If only your Irresponsible, arrogant and indecent dressing are what attracts the military agencies of molesting you then change your dressing code for good to stay out of being molested.
If there's something to be corrected here in our country should be prioritized on how the government are frustrating the youths from their hustles even when them being the governments are unable to create jobs for the citizens and yet the youths tries as much as they can to engage themselves on some instruments of obtaining incomes and yet the government are shuffling their interests on how they would frustrate them from their sources.
What's is the crime about being a Crypto investor and a Forex trader in this country as our governments would always want to make such systems for the masses uncomfortable?
To me, these are areas that matters. So let who's being molested for a code of dressing be adjusted because that is not my problem.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Kelward

Merit: 265

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 10:31:40 AM

This thing de happen everyday for dis country, di harassment wey people de face for di hands of our military and law enforcements like police de very worrisome, especially di wey wey dem de treat our youths. Although dis intimidation na for di poor and middle class, dem no fit to try am for the high class, e come be like say Nigerian laws na for only di poor. I don witness plenty incidents wey I see police and military de maltreat people and onlookers no go fit talk anything, because if you interven for di matter, na either you go for di beating or dem go carry you go lock. Di truth of di matter be say if you no get money, you no get millitery person as friend, or you no sabi better lawyer, better make you no defend your right.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Su-asa

Activity: 280
Merit: 226

Can't go home alone.

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 09:26:26 PM

This thing de happen everyday for dis country, di harassment wey people de face for di hands of our military and law enforcements like police de very worrisome, especially di wey wey dem de treat our youths. Although dis intimidation na for di poor and middle class, dem no fit to try am for the high class, e come be like say Nigerian laws na for only di poor. I don witness plenty incidents wey I see police and military de maltreat people and onlookers no go fit talk anything, because if you interven for di matter, na either you go for di beating or dem go carry you go lock. Di truth of di matter be say if you no get money, you no get millitery person as friend, or you no sabi better lawyer, better make you no defend your right.
let's just agree that military people are intimidating their fellow humans because they are part of the government, now let's talk about those that doesn't mind their business. Many people in Nigeria causes some kind of bad situation for them self, there is a post some op created months bad if I can remember either lately last year when a woman in a transport bus abused a police officer quietly, meanwhile the woman didn't know that the police man heard her and she was punished for her arrogant act.
If me mind our business when it comes to military, we will escape some situations that we shouldn't have been.
Not every time some one might be right, sometimes we thinks we are right but we are always wrong and that's what makes us humans because we do the wrong things and the right things.
We can defend our right but we have to do it the right way, even if we are on our right and raising alarm might makes us to create some bigger mistakes. You can be on your right and also fight for your rights when you have the money to push it whatever it takes, you cnt fight anyone when you do t have the strength. Presently in Nigeria, if you don't have money you can't stand on your right. Doubt me not, your money is your right you can use it to fight anyone even when you are wrong.

Briankimp1

Activity: 108
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 12:48:04 PM

My dear Marve let me bring it to your notice that we are living in a failed state, why I say this is obviously because of what we as ordinary citizens experience everyday. The poor have no fundamental human rights unless a rich person decides to step in to his or her aid our leaders live above the law causing the law to be flexible depending on your status in such case there can be no rule of law our judicial system has become a market place of highest bidder wins the case.
You've just told us about your personal experience am sure 90% of us have also experienced such wickedness which means this has gradually become the norm in our society with nothing being done to stop it by those in power cause they're simply abusing it, this is one of the reasons people are running away from Nigeria all I can say is "which way Naija which way"....
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 784
Merit: 181

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2024, 04:19:38 PM

Am happy you are a citizen and have been witness to so many things unexplainable happening in the country.
I think what you mean or what we can call such an harassment from security operatives is 'Profiling'.
Many youths have lost their lives or are in the prison for being profiled as criminals due to the way they dress or for a semblance to someone being wanted for the wrong reason.
That's why it's good to dress well, have proper means of identification, don't speak out of turn when questioned by a security agent, don't argue when you are in a disadvantaged position and can't rely on immediate help from passers by.
The most important is to at least have a credible and legal means of earning, be it as a skilled person or white collar or blue collar worker.

Life for this country no balance o, e better make person live low key and enjoy him money than to chop slap from police by mistake because our yansh too scratch us to sit down for one place.

Dzwaafu11

Activity: 532
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2024, 05:15:51 PM

These things are happening everywhere in the country. The annoying part is that you will see someone doing a job that is not their own. Imagine seeing a policeman entering the street looking for guys just to get money. I don't know when they allowed police to be entering the street searching for houses or anything that will make a person  dress decent. They will say you are in to another thing. If not, where will you get money to buy what you are using? The thing is surprising me seriously.

They believe getting money is only possible by engaging in fraud or some illegal activities, which is not true, so another thing that pains me is searching for someone in public or searching for guys cars on the road. That thing is paining me, but the government knows about it, but they refuse to warn them. I believe if these continue, youth will start having issues with them. I have seen a young guy beat a policeman because of these before, not even once because the thing was getting out of hand.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gormicsta

Merit: 75

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 06:29:00 PM

Absolutely, safeguarding our rights is of the utmost importance in instances like this. People have the right to privacy, and it is extremely important to exercise that right when necessary. One method to defend this freedom is to speak out against unfair rules and regulations and push for changes. This could include writing messages to lawmakers, attending rallies, or taking other steps to make your voice heard. However, it is essential that we understand our rights and are capable of explaining why they are necessary. This can help us defend our rights more successfully while also encouraging others of their value.
Samlucky O

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2024, 08:18:16 PM

Although It is very wrong for the police to start doing such thing to young Nigeria, but Sometimes I don't blame the police for there actions they take. Because the type of dressing this youth dress on the streets,  I would ask myself that which impact is the youth of our society creating to help the younger ones? I later realise that the youth of now doest Dress normal but dressing according to how others do. at the end of it, they land themselves into trouble. My advice to the youth Is that they should be more decent and well mannered both inward and outward sothat they should be seen for who they are and the image they potray  in the society.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
odunybiz

Activity: 644
Merit: 122

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 11:47:25 PM

As a crypto investor, is it taboo to inquire about opportunities to earn free tokens? Some believe that airdrops will kickstart the 2024 bull market, and based on current trends, I can see why. For those who participate in these tasks, how do you identify the most lucrative and rewarding opportunities?

Why would free crypto tokens be a taboo or frowned upon? For investors, scoring something for nothing is like winning the lottery.  No doubt airdrops can whip up excitement, as you mentioned.  but there is a catch - they eat up time hunting them down. and  And not everyone has hours to burn chasing airdrops.

Average crypto investors started their crypto journey through airdrop. How do you expect someone receiving less $30 as salary to conveniently invest big in crypto? In most cases, this people start with running airdrops till they making some good money which can now be reinvest in any project of one interest.

Gozie51

Activity: 2492
Merit: 624

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 06:43:52 AM

For this country, right no be wetin dem dey defend again except if you be someone wey fit take up your issues to the high places, that is if you dey alive to take it up if accidental discharge no happen on top your head.

We dey under police brutality just like insecurity too dey increase, so if you no dey dress well and you no get contacts to call, e better make you give yourself brain and not to fall for police hand just as dem molest the guy wey op dey talk about.  Police no get right to dey search person phone, of course wetin dem dey look for na means to see whether dem go see incriminating evidence for the phone so that dem go ask you for transfer instantly. God help Nigerian youth.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Y3shot

Activity: 602
Merit: 171

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 09:35:27 AM

No be lie the law wey we get for this country is not for the rich because the rich people can do whatever they think is the best for them but the law na for the poor masses. The drug wey Nigeria security they arrest the poor people for na the same drug wey if big man take nothing go happen and na the same security people wey go guild dem as them they take it. I still blame the politicians wey we get with everything wey dey happen.  Na dem make this country to be like this.

Promocodeudo

Merit: 225

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2024, 03:25:50 AM

Defending your right in this country is very difficult come to think of it do we even have right, the government does not recognize the fact that it's citizens has right, so how do you now protect what you don't have, lets follow-up here with caution, we have a government that has no conscience so if you are doing anything with them, you have to be very careful because individual life is not a serious thing to th me.
Nigeria is the major violators of human right in the whole world and the international community know about it, so making yourself available for violation to me is foolishness when you know what the system is made off.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: