Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:42:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: school education system is designed to kill good guy but allow bad guy to live  (Read 98 times)
Broly46 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 01:51:08 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2024, 05:18:54 AM by Broly46

the school education system is designed to favoring female preference.

good guy like newton isaac died a virgin boy

bad guy is allowed to live and bang many chicks

clueless guy who isnt good or isnt bad is foreveralone and keep neeting.

Too bad in the pandemic, a lot of good guy in the education sector died too, I look at the wiki on the covid19 died list, I find it amusing, it must not be coincidental.

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 02:40:10 AM

broly, i feel you are revealing too much information about your personal life again that has nothing to do with economics or bitcoin

you should talk to your mother about it
like many other revelations you have made on this forum about your personal life

so chat with your mom, oh and call an exterminator too

i dont see why you have to come on a economic section of a bitcoin forum to have a conversation which you should be having private and directly with your mother.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 03:48:57 AM

broly, i feel you are revealing too much information about your personal life again that has nothing to do with economics or bitcoin

you should talk to your mother about it
like many other revelations you have made on this forum about your personal life

so chat with your mom, oh and call an exterminator too

i dont see why you have to come on a economic section of a bitcoin forum to have a conversation which you should be having private and directly with your mother.

doxxing myself. that is nothing compare to a lot of live streamers who could do that without feeling personally.
btw I think the topic is revealing a very pressing issues that has always been overlooked

Troytech

Activity: 154
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 12:31:49 PM

I wonder when the economy became a place to post funny meme topics, your have a very wrong concept in general, who told you that good guys aren't allowed to fuck like who placed that restriction on them, what is your grading system to call someone bad and the other good ? Having sex !!, that's absurd, what about the goods guys that fucked liked Albert, and even made some quote about women and love, I don't even see any of those guys as good or bad cause most of their theories and inventions are been used to do some bad stuff, moreover this topic is trash and how you explained it even more worse than trash 🗑

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2024, 12:39:19 PM

Too bad in the pandemic, a lot of good guy in the education sector died too, I look at the wiki on the covid19 died list, I find it amusing, it must not be coincidental.

I really don't understand how you determine how education system works from what kind of people have the most sexual activity. I don't think anyone has ever think that the purpose of going to school is to have sex. Some people might go to school for socializing, make friend, but that's not  the main purpose, that's just the side benefit, and having sex is far far away from the purpose of formal education. An institution of formal education was designed so people can have a place to experience standardized study, it has nothing to do with sexual activity.

Zoomic

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

My post made philipma1957 wear signature

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 02:19:02 PM

This post seems like a joke. OP I was really expecting to see a more detailed and useful explanation on how education is designed to kill the good guy,  I am disappointed anyway. From all indications, this post clearly exposes your personal sentiment about education and I do not agree with any of those highlights above because they are full of sentiments and bias.

While you think education ruins, you should as well give instances of all those whose lives have been ruined out of illiteracy and ignorance. Its funny how you relate education to a person's sexual life and gender. We (including you) need education to contribute positively to the growth of any community we find ourselves just like Newton Isaac did. You need to purge yourself of this negative mindset so you can embrace the beauty of education.

Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 05:03:26 PM

Government cannot create education to raise good people from the society and, they will now allow the education system to kill the good students in the school that will become a good leader in the future and, you need to know that nothing last forever no matter what you are going through in the school today.

I know students use to face a lot of things in the school but don't allow the favour the bad guys are receiving from lecturers or their evil way to make you feel you are not good but the end shall tell because, after school there is another life to live and it will make the bad guys to regret for the bad life they live in the school.

Iamgoat

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 05:13:37 PM

I wonder when the economy became a place to post funny meme topics, your have a very wrong concept in general, who told you that good guys aren't allowed to fuck like who placed that restriction on them, what is your grading system to call someone bad and the other good ? Having sex !!, that's absurd, what about the goods guys that fucked liked Albert, and even made some quote about women and love, I don't even see any of those guys as good or bad cause most of their theories and inventions are been used to do some bad stuff, moreover this topic is trash and how you explained it even more worse than trash 🗑
You've touched on the main issue already. School is an environment designed to impact knowledge and understanding on the students in attendance, it is nothing much more than that. After the aspect of knowledge and understanding which is derived through formal education, any other aspect of schooling can be referred to as extracurricular activities. example of those activities or extension programmes as the case may be. these kinds of extension programmes are oftentimes voluntary, social and philanthropic and can be refered to as cultural activities such as games, competitions and other activities like art, bands, dramas and clubs, etc.

Sex is even out of it and unless a corrupt educational environment, sex can never be practiced in the school environment, not with kids, teenagers or adults. If you however talked about sex education, that's a different thing and that is usually a course in itself taught to students to create awareness against sexual abuses and so on.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 05:46:34 PM

Education system is not designed for marital purpose and there are other ways of finding girls and you can even rent them in some countries so what you need to be is to success financially then everything will fall under your way. The world is not fair but that's where you have the opportunity to succeed no matter what it takes you can if you want.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 06:36:26 PM

Isaac Newton died without a wife or a child. But how would we ever know if he was never actually with anybody? Or if he ever wanted to have any kind of romantic relationship with a woman? There were rumors regarding his sexuality so you using him as an example is already not a justifiable statement.

Allowed? Who is disallowing good men from meeting other women? The way you call women chicks probably says a lot as to why you could be alone.

This is such a useless post. Are you saying that nerds or those in that dedicate themselves into education will never meet a woman and have a substantial relationship with her? Well that is just wrong.

I think it depends on what kind of man are you. It is not about whether you are in college or not. Rethink about the way you think about yourself, women, and relationships with them.

Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 11:50:54 PM

Isaac Newton died without a wife or a child. But how would we ever know if he was never actually with anybody? Or if he ever wanted to have any kind of romantic relationship with a woman? There were rumors regarding his sexuality so you using him as an example is already not a justifiable statement.

Allowed? Who is disallowing good men from meeting other women? The way you call women chicks probably says a lot as to why you could be alone.

This is such a useless post. Are you saying that nerds or those in that dedicate themselves into education will never meet a woman and have a substantial relationship with her? Well that is just wrong.

I think it depends on what kind of man are you. It is not about whether you are in college or not. Rethink about the way you think about yourself, women, and relationships with them.

sure! hypergamy do not existed. all is monogamous angel, all of them.

Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 11:52:39 PM

I really don't understand how you determine how education system works from what kind of people have the most sexual activity. I don't think anyone has ever think that the purpose of going to school is to have sex. Some people might go to school for socializing, make friend, but that's not  the main purpose, that's just the side benefit, and having sex is far far away from the purpose of formal education. An institution of formal education was designed so people can have a place to experience standardized study, it has nothing to do with sexual activity.

i see. good bye then. most men are selfish and wont share this thing with anyone and expect them to explore by themselves.

Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 11:53:51 PM

Government cannot create education to raise good people from the society and, they will now allow the education system to kill the good students in the school that will become a good leader in the future and, you need to know that nothing last forever no matter what you are going through in the school today.

I know students use to face a lot of things in the school but don't allow the favour the bad guys are receiving from lecturers or their evil way to make you feel you are not good but the end shall tell because, after school there is another life to live and it will make the bad guys to regret for the bad life they live in the school.

student today are even worse, they are becoming complete beta, they do not even doubt the system, sad!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: