Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:19:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is RammDex an exchange or a gambling game?  (Read 43 times)
lamtirna812 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 04:49:21 AM

Recently, a cryptocurrency exchange called RammDex has emerged, with them announcing the Ramm technology and launching RammDex recently. However, there are many conflicting opinions about RammDex, with some people considering it a gambling game. I'm currently undecided on what to classify RammDex as. To shape my understanding, I would like to seek opinions from everyone here.

This is the project's website: https://rammdex.io/ramm
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vanturhan82

Activity: 6
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 07:51:02 AM

I heard about RammDex, and I was very interested in their Ramm technology announcement. Looking forward to seeing how it will develop. RammDex looks promising, but I'm cautious about investing until I better understand their technology and business model.
namturan8hg

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 09:14:22 AM

I've used RammDex for a while now, and it's definitely not just a gambling game. It's a legitimate cryptocurrency exchange with innovative features. It's concerning that some people view RammDex as a gambling game. I wonder if there are specific aspects of their platform that give off that impression.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: