Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:59:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there really any other altcoin worth mining other than Kaspa?  (Read 170 times)
doubletheprof (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 09:24:14 AM

So I was wondering... Is there really any other coin that is for real worth mining in Europe, other than kaspa?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1285

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2024, 12:03:17 PM

So I was wondering... Is there really any other coin that is for real worth mining in Europe, other than kaspa?
What mining hardware do you have, ASIC or GPU, or what hashrate can your hardware generate in exchange for the electricity it consumes?
You can mine one cryptocurrency or more than one cryptocurrency at the same time. You can mine:
  • LTC+DOGE
  • ETH+ALPH
  • ETC+KAS

https://www.whattomine.com/calculators is a site that gives you more details if you really know what you are going to mine and have done your calculations correctly. If you want to buy ASICs, this site may help https://www.asicminervalue.com/

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 12:49:15 PM

I use only asics, mainly iceriver, electricity is not really high, since i use hosting services.
Husires
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 01:50:18 PM

I use only asics, mainly iceriver, electricity is not really high, since i use hosting services.
This link will tell you the expected profits. Remember that halving is coming soon and these profits may decrease significantly.
https://www.whattomine.com/asics
Electricity costs, depreciation, the price of Bitcoin and block reward may all affect your profits. Use a good mining pool according to what you want.
I did not understand what you mean by hosting service. Do you mean that there is a company that will buy these devices for you or what?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 05:13:04 PM

I did not understand what you mean by hosting service. Do you mean that there is a company that will buy these devices for you or what?
The service hosts for you the mining equipment for a fee. Usually the facility offers storage and a secure data center that is enhanced for the miners. All you do is agree with the fee, and you send them your mining equipment to set it up and beginning the mining.

OP check out these sites too
1. https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator
2. https://minerstat.com/mining-calculator

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 11:46:00 AM

The service hosts for you the mining equipment for a fee. Usually the facility offers storage and a secure data center that is enhanced for the miners. All you do is agree with the fee, and you send them your mining equipment to set it up and beginning the mining.

I use circlehash, which is an online mining platform, that lets me pay less electricity bills, than I would pay in my country. I basically buy a miner and then let them store it in their hosting center. they also have an app, which i can use to check my miners and stuff.
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6263

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2024, 12:35:11 PM

Depending on your equipment LTC is still fairly profitable.
But there are a lot of things to consider in terms of buying new vs already owned equipment, resale value of said equipment when you are done mining and a host of other things.

I have a bunch of L3++ units that have long since ROI and are in a location that has fixed (use it or loose it) power costs. So they just sit there mining away spitting out $30 +/- a month. Not a lot but when you have a few of them it becomes real money.

If I had to pay for power and / or buy new equipment the math changes.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Husires
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2024, 02:43:57 PM

Unlike NiceHash, it is difficult to find a reliable mining hosting service. These companies will not take the risk of creating, preparing, purchasing and providing all the requirements for making mining equipment and then selling them to you at a cheap price.

I use circlehash, which is an online mining platform, that lets me pay less electricity bills, than I would pay in my country. I basically buy a miner and then let them store it in their hosting center. they also have an app, which i can use to check my miners and stuff.

It's the first time I've heard about circlehash. Be careful about investing your money in it. The only real mining is where you buy tools and withdraw the return directly to your wallet.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2024, 07:25:06 PM

You must be using a hardware to mine kaspa. The industry is transition into proof of stake concept and the community also embraced this new changes as this is less costly and easy to participate. But there are still project that is working on POW till now and ETC, RVN, DASH, ERGO are some of the blockchain that is still operating in POW so you can mine them with your mining rig. Beware of the electricity bill and some places don't allow to mine crypto currencies. BCH can also be mined with mining rig.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 02:46:37 PM

Unlike NiceHash, it is difficult to find a reliable mining hosting service. These companies will not take the risk of creating, preparing, purchasing and providing all the requirements for making mining equipment and then selling them to you at a cheap price.

It's the first time I've heard about circlehash. Be careful about investing your money in it. The only real mining is where you buy tools and withdraw the return directly to your wallet.

Ive spoken personally with the guys before buying miner from tehm, I saw my miner physically and installed in their mining center, since they provide these options to their clients. But thank you for warning Smiley
Kristiyana

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 10:44:25 PM

Ive spoken personally with the guys before buying miner from tehm, I saw my miner physically and installed in their mining center, since they provide these options to their clients. But thank you for warning Smiley

I use cloud mining i have been into this platform for some while now I think the site is very good for mining though the profit I earn from the platform is very small because it happens to be free of charge I have been mining for free, though they sent me a notification asking me to boost my mining rate.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 01:58:45 PM

I use cloud mining i have been into this platform for some while now I think the site is very good for mining though the profit I earn from the platform is very small because it happens to be free of charge I have been mining for free, though they sent me a notification asking me to boost my mining rate.

You also use circlehash?  Grin
AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 03:12:18 PM

Op I don't know the factors you considers in picking up the best AltCoin to min, I don't also know what you choose European region for the mining. But I just have to let you know that you must consider some terms such as AltCoins that holds future benefits and also considers a review of the coins speculations before you adopt one. 
Ethereum has been a reputable Coin amongst AltCoins that is profitable and holding future benefitable potentials. There are lot more but I'm more certain and certified the recommended Eth coin.
If in anyway you're recommended with a lot more of commendable AltCoins that's best mining, I hope you don't forget to use the mining electronic mining calculators which are the Whattomine calculator, Coinwarz calculator and the cryptocompare calculator. This would enable you find a determined valuable AltCoins for your mining.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 315

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 05:01:06 PM

There are still many alcoins that can be mined besides Kaspa, it all depends on how we mine it and the tools you use to mine, apart from Kaspa the altcoins that are suitable for mining, I think are XRP, Dogecoin and LTC.
After seeing the graph starting from the beginning of 2024, it feels like it will make us more active in every movement day by day, which is very convincing.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 12:49:55 PM

There are still many alcoins that can be mined besides Kaspa, it all depends on how we mine it and the tools you use to mine, apart from Kaspa the altcoins that are suitable for mining, I think are XRP, Dogecoin and LTC.
After seeing the graph starting from the beginning of 2024, it feels like it will make us more active in every movement day by day, which is very convincing.

That seems reasonable, thanks for pointing out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: