Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:45:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Closing in on 60k, Again!  (Read 1036 times)
edward500

Activity: 34
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 01:56:57 PM

I bet Elon Musk is feeling stupid that he sold it all or most of it at $20K.

I thought this guy was supposed to be smart? Anyone with half a brain knows when prices are low that is the time to buy not sell.  

The moral of the story? Don't have lettuce paper hands like Elon Musk.

I like Elon, but I thought that was a stupid decision when he sold. I believe it was around 30K and he sold TSLA bitcoin at that price to help deal with the bad markets at the time.

Someone else told me that Tesla still holds a lot of bitcoin and he didn't sell all of it.

EluguHcman

Activity: 364
Merit: 168

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2024, 02:04:17 PM

So impressive on how we could see that the halving alone is hitting up to the height of the last bull-run ATH. With this great surge I feel the Bitcoin bull-run would hit its ATH about three times folds because the halving is just a shadow of how the final round (Bull-run) would be determined.

Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1061

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2024, 02:06:22 PM

I like Elon, but I thought that was a stupid decision when he sold. I believe it was around 30K and he sold TSLA bitcoin at that price to help deal with the bad markets at the time.

Someone else told me that Tesla still holds a lot of bitcoin and he didn't sell all of it.

Please mention someone else who was he, haha who cares if Ellon is buying Bitcoin or not, Becasue here for the accumulation on the active wallets just 2 to 3 million Bitcoins are available for accumulation and the rest of the supply is in the cold storage which is likely for the long term holding.

Micro strategy is continuously accumulating Bitcoins and now they own trucks of bucks hehe what a ryhme I've made, and they made Billions.

Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 799

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 02:20:40 PM

Please mention someone else who was he, haha who cares if Ellon is buying Bitcoin or not, Becasue here for the accumulation on the active wallets just 2 to 3 million Bitcoins are available for accumulation and the rest of the supply is in the cold storage which is likely for the long term holding.

Micro strategy is continuously accumulating Bitcoins and now they own trucks of bucks hehe what a ryhme I've made, and they made Billions.

They always include the name of the guy in discussion if there's something good happening on bitcoin while the fact that the guy is just there so that he can manipulate the market. He's not there to support bitcoin but rather find ways to earn money from his manipulative actions from bitcoin. Also he's out on the scene and he didn't create any other noise since he's into Dogecoin now.

Microstrategy situation is good indication for other institutional investor that if they just believe how strong the bitcoin is then they could earn a lot of money similar to them. We can say that long time patience and trust by this company paid off and they can possibly harvest a lot of money especially if bitcoin would record its another new ATH. There's further more price pump to see nowadays as bitcoin halving still have long days before it take effect.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 02:29:58 PM

I don't want this pump to get into my head, as I am seeing too many people jubilating already, I feel it's too early for this pump, I can only think otherwise if the halving is already over.

Since many past years in crypto space, I never forget how surprising crypto market can be, it's sometimes unpredictable, it's capable of turning all your crypto and chart gurus into bloody liars.

I would say, be prepared for the worst, things are happening too fast, and surprises can unfold at any time, have some usdt just in case and also hold your Bitcoin too, don't just pick a side and stand on it like it will play out just like you dreamt about it.

I know right. Even I am getting a feeling that things are getting heated up too soon.
Although I knew that the bull run has started and we would touch the ATH soon, I expected at least few more months, as in, 6 months more for the new ATH.
Bitcoin price has already touched $60k which means it's away only by $10k more to reach the new ATH.
To be frank, I wasn't expecting BTC to rise so fast but I am happy though. At the same time, I think there will be a correction coming very soon.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
thecodebear

Activity: 2142
Merit: 825

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 02:33:50 PM

Wow Bitcoin $60k now! Up $9k in the past 48 hours lol, that's insane. And less than $9k to go to the ATH.

MicroStrategy bitcoin holdings up over $11.5 billion now. As we all knew, and everyone outside the bitcoin community mocked and derided, Saylor's strategy of putting his company on a bitcoin standard and DCA'ing consistently is incredibly successful.

Elon yeah he's kind of an idiot outside of being an entrepreneur. He promotes a useless meme coin, while buying Bitcoin with Tesla only to dump it fairly quickly. Tesla still has I think like a fifth of what they bought 3 year ago, while they should have held on to everything they bought and picked up more during the bear market (if Musk was smart). He also bought Twitter on an pure ego trip only to immediately crater it with his hairbrained ideas. He's also a right wing conspiracy nut when it comes to politics/culture now. When it comes to cryptocurrencies he's nothing more than an altcoin shill. Outside of the realm of entrepreneurship the guy isn't very bright. He's kind of a joke/disgrace these days, just a very rich one.

Anyway back to price action....up $9k in 48 hours, I gotta think we're gonna see a solid pullback in March. I'd expect a trip back down to low $50,000s at some point in March. Maybe then going for the ATH in April around the time of the halving.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1556

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 02:50:38 PM

How high do you think it can go?

I particularly think that now that I keep seeing threads like this one, it won't be long before there will be a price drop in which many people who are coming in encouraged by the rise will end up being fleeced. If we are talking about the next cycle I would say that the price will reach $150,000 or thereabouts, but in the next few months we are likely to have a drop and ups and downs without going above the previous ath. Although I hope I am wrong.

JamesDaniel90

Activity: 700
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 03:13:01 PM

Exciting times for Bitcoin !

First bull run for me and after almost 2 years in the red I am well in profit now. I didn't expect us to reach new all time high this soon in the year but here we are.

I think $150k this bull run is a fair prediction, some are saying over $200k but ill be happy with $150k.
edward500

Activity: 34
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 04:11:57 PM

Wow Bitcoin $60k now! Up $9k in the past 48 hours lol, that's insane. And less than $9k to go to the ATH.

MicroStrategy bitcoin holdings up over $11.5 billion now. As we all knew, and everyone outside the bitcoin community mocked and derided, Saylor's strategy of putting his company on a bitcoin standard and DCA'ing consistently is incredibly successful.

Elon yeah he's kind of an idiot outside of being an entrepreneur. He promotes a useless meme coin, while buying Bitcoin with Tesla only to dump it fairly quickly. Tesla still has I think like a fifth of what they bought 3 year ago, while they should have held on to everything they bought and picked up more during the bear market (if Musk was smart). He also bought Twitter on an pure ego trip only to immediately crater it with his hairbrained ideas. He's also a right wing conspiracy nut when it comes to politics/culture now. When it comes to cryptocurrencies he's nothing more than an altcoin shill. Outside of the realm of entrepreneurship the guy isn't very bright. He's kind of a joke/disgrace these days, just a very rich one.

Anyway back to price action....up $9k in 48 hours, I gotta think we're gonna see a solid pullback in March. I'd expect a trip back down to low $50,000s at some point in March. Maybe then going for the ATH in April around the time of the halving.

I wouldn't call him a nut because, what has he said that is nutty? Using conspiracy nut is just a way to discredit him without any hard facts. I actually agree with his thoughts and conspiracies as they make logical sense. I'm sure you will not be able to tell me what you consider nutty or conspiracy about his thoughts. You probably just don't agree with him having conservative views or questioning your liberal world views, so that is why you don't like him. Like I have said to others, if you don't like him because of his politics then say it, "I don't like musk because he is conservative and I'm a left wing leftist", as that would be the honest thing to say. But don't try and push it off as he is a nut, or a conspiracy theorist without backing it up with facts.

That being said, I think he was a nut for selling all his Tesla bitcoin at the time and not buying any back, although his reasoning I believe was that he went through bad market declines in the past and did not want to go though it again with little money, so he sold his Tesla bitcoin at what he paid for it, for safety reasons, to make it through a recession.

He isn't stupid, he has probably purchased a lot of it towards the lows and has not told anyone about it.

thecodebear

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 04:24:52 PM

Exciting times for Bitcoin !

First bull run for me and after almost 2 years in the red I am well in profit now. I didn't expect us to reach new all time high this soon in the year but here we are.

I think $150k this bull run is a fair prediction, some are saying over $200k but ill be happy with $150k.

Yeah $200k is probably pushing it. Before the ETFs got approved I was thinking $120k - $140k. But with TradFi investors who are gonna pick up a significant part of the liquid market this bull run there is definitely a decent shot at going over $150k. For $200k the stars would all have to align though. I think there would be major major selling well before $200k.
snowpega

Activity: 392
Merit: 211

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2024, 04:33:34 PM

Bitcoin has already touched the price of $61k at the time of the creation of this post and we are very close to the previous all-time high which was $69k and I hope Bitcoin seems to break its previous all-time high in March haha it is just a prediction and hope which can be wrong so do your own research. Bitcoin is moving up very fastly day by day if we just look at today's movement of the market, the Bitcoin market has gained about $4k in one day.

We may see another buying opportunity in the coming time before or after the halving event so those who have booked or have some sufficient amount for buying stay ready for the coming buying opportunity. Halving event is coming in April so we have about 2 months to manage some funds for the buying because if we see at the bitcoin market history we will come to know that market makes correction at the halving event so in this way i am hoping of another buying opportunity Besides all that i would sugesst to do your own research. Many Thanks!

thecodebear

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 04:42:25 PM

I wouldn't call him a nut because, what has he said that is nutty? Using conspiracy nut is just a way to discredit him without any hard facts. I actually agree with his thoughts and conspiracies as they make logical sense. I'm sure you will not be able to tell me what you consider nutty or conspiracy about his thoughts. You probably just don't agree with him having conservative views or questioning your liberal world views, so that is why you don't like him. Like I have said to others, if you don't like him because of his politics then say it, "I don't like musk because he is conservative and I'm a left wing leftist", as that would be the honest thing to say. But don't try and push it off as he is a nut, or a conspiracy theorist without backing it up with facts.

That being said, I think he was a nut for selling all his Tesla bitcoin at the time and not buying any back, although his reasoning I believe was that he went through bad market declines in the past and did not want to go though it again with little money, so he sold his Tesla bitcoin at what he paid for it, for safety reasons, to make it through a recession.

He isn't stupid, he has probably purchased a lot of it towards the lows and has not told anyone about it.

lol, you literally just said he's not a conspiracy nut because you agree with his conspiracy nuttiness haha. So yeah I wouldn't expect a fellow conspiracy nut to count his loony views against him. The facts are all out in public, you simply agree with him. He's been saying and doing crazy stuff for years now. Not my fault you agree with that sort of craziness. That's on you. I was just pointing out that, among other things, he's turned into a right wing conspiracy nut (which extreme right wingers are very well known for) the past 5 years or so. That's a fact. You also admitting to be a conspiracy nut doesn't make him not one haha :p

To the normal rational moral ethical person who isn't some political extremist and conspiracy theorist, Musk is a loon and a joke these days. Got nothing to do with, as you say, "left wing leftists" lol. As I am certainly no leftist as I find people who actually describe themselves as leftists (not people who conservatives describe as leftists because that's literally anyone who isn't an extreme right wing radical) as very naive often with their hearts in the right place but with very bad actual policy ideas. Though I'm sure anyone who thinks like Musk would call me one simply for not being a right wing conspiracy nut lol, but that's their own problem. But sure there are millions of people who, sadly, think the exact same way he does. You apparently are one of them, which you freely admit so I'm just taking your word on that. As Kellyanne Conway perfectly described back in 2017 the worldview of conservatives is "alternative facts", where they simply separate themselves from reality so that they can play make believe and then nothing they say contradicts anything because their minds are living in an imaginary world where anything is justified and has no relation to reality.

Anyway, enough politics. I just thought it was hilarious that someone actually attempted to say Musk isn't a nut, and your defense was because you believe the same nutty conspiracy theories hahaha. Thanks for the fun laugh this morning. Now go back to buying Bitcoin!
Majestic-milf

Activity: 840
Merit: 597

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 04:46:11 PM

I'm really excited for the way Bitcoin price is shooting up and I will not be surprised if it climbs to 63k before the end of today because as at time of writing, it's price is $61,764.83. Its obvious that the price is being hit by the wind of the bull run season but I'm truly shell shocked for the speed no doubt.
 At this rate, it will sure surpass the ATH of 2021 when Bitcoin was $69k even before the month runs out. Am I getting ahead of myself for this prediction though? Grin..well don't blame me!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1301

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2024, 04:50:50 PM

I'm really excited for the way Bitcoin price is shooting up and I will not be surprised if it climbs to 63k before the end of today because as at time of writing, it's price is $61,764.83. Its obvious that the price is being hit by the wind of the bull run season but I'm truly shell shocked for the speed no doubt.
 At this rate, it will sure surpass the ATH of 2021 when Bitcoin was $69k even before the month runs out. Am I getting ahead of myself for this prediction though? Grin..well don't blame me!
Your predictions are "majestic" indeed. Grin

We all wish to cross the sexy number of 69k USD and it seems that this pump has rocketed us towards that level and is inching closer to that target every few hours. However be ready for the sudden drop as well because someone will have sell orders ready at 65k and 60k so dropping from those points will occur if not now, later on.

And lets not make this another thread for bashing that space psycho, heck you guys still follow them? Roll Eyes

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2024, 04:50:55 PM

With this great surge I feel the Bitcoin bull-run would hit its ATH about three times folds because the halving is just a shadow of how the final round (Bull-run) would be determined.

The market is highly unpredictable and volatile, I know that the current surge in price looks impressive and it gives the impression that we are going to see it hitting $100k very easily, however, it takes a blink of an eye for the market to change its direction. One second we see Bitcoin crossing $60k, and a second later we see it sitting at $58k and going down, that's how unpredictable the cryptocurrency market is. One second is just a reference, I know one second isn't enough for that much growth or drop.
So, I think we should always be ready for both positive and negative outcomes so that we don't feel bad when we see our expectations not getting fulfilled by the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 05:14:24 PM

The Bitcoin bullish megaphone is playing out again! As the Price is rapidly closing in on $60,000. Already you can see the FOMO finding it's way back into the market. In my opinion, Bitcoin is still playing out similarly to the 2017 cycle. Only this time, dips are shallower, and the rise is steeper. The intricate dance of the market, echoing patterns of the past while paving the way towards new heights. I dont know what to call this except fascinating times indeed.

We are already at $62k right now, I don't think we can call this FOMO though, we are fast approaching the block halving and so everyone wanted to get on board. Still the same Bitcoin to me, bullish sentiments and prediction could be right that we are going to hit at least 6 digit this bull run.

I bet Elon Musk is feeling stupid that he sold all or most of his company's bitcoin at $20K. I thought this guy was supposed to be smart?
Anyone with half a brain knows when prices are low that is the time to buy not sell.  

The genius sells Tesla's bitcoin at a loss then uses the money to buy dumpster fire Twitter
which promptly dumps more than 50% after buying it. Brilliant!
Doesn't matter though, we are done with Elon, that's his decision if he dump Bitcoin back then. Maybe he has bought during the bear market we don't know. And as I have said, Bitcoin community has totally forgotten about Elon Musk. And there are a lot of players new and old, institutional money that is flowing right now and let that continue.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Bananington

Activity: 1456
Merit: 360

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 05:21:51 PM

With this great surge I feel the Bitcoin bull-run would hit its ATH about three times folds because the halving is just a shadow of how the final round (Bull-run) would be determined.

The market is highly unpredictable and volatile, I know that the current surge in price looks impressive and it gives the impression that we are going to see it hitting $100k very easily, however, it takes a blink of an eye for the market to change its direction. One second we see Bitcoin crossing $60k, and a second later we see it sitting at $58k and going down, that's how unpredictable the cryptocurrency market is. One second is just a reference, I know one second isn't enough for that much growth or drop.
So, I think we should always be ready for both positive and negative outcomes so that we don't feel bad when we see our expectations not getting fulfilled by the market.
Your assertion is quite agreeable because to predict how much the price of Bitcoin would turn up to be before morning is only just a speculation of how the market might be affected hours from now.
This is sure happening because of the fact that many persons want to take advantage of the halving run. That is, the bull run that would happen into six months after the halving has happened as known from observing previous halving.
Someone mentioned how the price might soon get up to $100k before 6months time and probably about $150k before November this year. Is all still being in the speculated state, but it's good to be prepared as an investor for the best possible outcome.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
   ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Zigabel

Activity: 294
Merit: 160

Duelbits.com

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 05:33:21 PM

Currently Bitcoin is already at $61k and it's still looking like there will still be more movement in the upwards direction for Bitcoin, at this point I will day the price of Bitcoin few months form now cannot be perfectly ascertained but one thing is most certain and that's in the fact that it will most definitely get pass the $70k benchmark before the halving and after the halving it may most likely get pass $100k which is very much achievable by the market considering it's current movements of which we anticipate a much higher and better move by the end of the halving.

Currently FOMO is something we should try to avoid because soon there will be a drop in the market and those who were in a hurry to get some Bitcoin now when the run is on, may likely suffer some loss by then except they are able to pull out their capital just before the fall.

Essential10

Activity: 350
Merit: 116

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 06:19:05 PM

The last time I checked the price of Bitcoin today was over $62K. I think the rate at which Bitcoin is rising will break its previous ATH record  in 2-1 days. Before the Bitcoin halving, the Bitcoin growth character has never been seen before. I hope  the next bullrun to cross $100k after the halving. We must always be careful during this time because the price of Bitcoin can go down just as it goes up. I think anyone who rushes into investing in Bitcoin right now could be at a loss. After the Bitcoin halving, the price of Bitcoin drops, which is when many people may be charting a Bitcoin investment plan.

Kelward

Activity: 434
Merit: 286

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 08:35:03 PM

Bitcoin steady pump to $60k is very impressive, I'm quite sure that it's current price has surpassed what many observers predicted before this coming halving, although I hope that it's steady rise will not make us to see a premature ATH before the end of this year. Bitcoin adoption is geometrically increasing since the awareness of it's bull run, more people now know how profitable it is to invest in it now. I know many people who were skeptical about Bitcoin, and how they're now hodling it because they heard how profitable it is. I'm optimistic that by the time we reach ATH, that it'll have doubled it's current price, so keep accumulating and hodle till then.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x