Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:44:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Oronsaye's Report and Implementation  (Read 42 times)
Marykeller (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2024, 12:00:50 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (2)

Due to the state of Nigeria's economy and excessive spending by the FG agencies and parastatals. The Tinubu led government don agree to implement the recommendation of Steve Oronsaye report on how to restructure of government agencies and parastatals to emerge them.

The Oronsaye report came about in 2011 during former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan tenure. Pres. Jonathan established the presidential committee on Restructuring and Rationalisation of FG parastatals as Steve Oronsaye go be the chairman.

My question come be. Are you in support of this? As this move come be a good move by Tinubu government since the previous government no implement am.

To me, Restructure of Nigeria don begin so. We go begin to strive for a positive change for this our God given country, as the cut down on unnecessary spending don start from top.

I so much believe that Nigeria will work again no matter who the on top. Let's support the Tinubu led government. One love

Link for info: https://www.facebook.com/100063880247718/posts/pfbid022vNymLuoNdqZ2ERtJmVMDwgiS76urdDpoNPeBqcCGrKkBkSrtaHs4ofqTwrMijPul/

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 39

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 12:44:33 PM

My question come be. Are you in support of this? As this move come be a good move by Tinubu government since the previous government no implement am.
Op, plus you and minus me whatever the government would always do whatever they chooses to do without considering our opinions. They they ever see the. Citizens as ones who could come up with tangible ideals that would bring forth betterment to the societies under their governance so, as long as I know that opinion doesn't count for the federal government, then there is no need of being biased at where you asked if I'm in support or not towards the move of the federal government to implement the Oronsaye's opinion of the structures. They're just all the same and they knows what they're doing. I'm neither not excited because Tinubu's government had stood to adopt the restructuring implantations because as much as I know this country, nothing goes for nothing with the so politicians. The so Tinubu government must have sighted a selfish benefit from that restructure that could be why they accepted to implement it.
If the expected to be praised Tinubu's government wanted the best for the masses he would start from his office of services.
The cost of living should be considered for a good start not about the structuring a d the the restructurers.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2024, 10:10:48 PM

The government is saying that people would not be removed from their various office or parastatals but me I know that staff will be removed and this oronsaye report and implementation will affect many people in the country. Many people will be removed from work. And they are blaming Goodluck of creating that ministry to employ people and if you look well you will discover that it it the northern people are more in that ministry.

All these things they are doing my own be shey let them reduce price of goods and services so the ordinary people in the society can also buy something to chop with the small wey dem get from the labour dem go do.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀