Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:35:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Joining a Trading Competition to Flex My Skills in the Bull Market  (Read 217 times)
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 04:30:40 PM

Competition are indeed a good way to broaden and sharpen one knowledge on what they are competing on, and a trading competition is definitely one way some users will get to put their trading skills to the full test, it's like putting an engine to a full test by placing it under an intense and very high load or pressure, to ascertain or be sure of the how it can take under really heavy usage.

Joining a trading competition is one way to train oneself, increase risk intake level since joining such a competition also means you have to have balls to be able to take losses and move on immediately to the next plan like nothing happened.

But then, one must be ready for whatever outcome before engaging in a trade competition, trading itself is very risky, it's not something newbies should engage themselves in, most especially with large amount of money, except it's an amount they are willing and comfortable to lose, and also understand that in trading competition, there is no guarantee of winning a dime, as there is the possibility that there are other high professionals traders with lots of money that will steal the top spots due to how large their bag is, this is one of the reasons why I myself don't bother myself with such things as participating in trading competitions.
A lot of factors that are actually needed when one decides to join a trading competition. But in general, all you have to gain are just confidence and skills. If you believe you have high potentials to turn your trades into success, with the amount of course you are comfortable to lose, then I really think this is a great idea to nurture your trading passion and skills, not to mention the exceptional amount of profits that will serve as your rewards if you win.

Trading can possibly turn you into an instant millionaire, but it can also mess up your life and ruin all your funds most particularly for beginner traders. But despite all the risks, you can only beat all of them if you are confident enough to flex your trading potentials during a trading competition.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███