Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 04:17:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prevention is better than Cure: Binance Removed Naira from the Platform.  (Read 209 times)
Dailyscript

Activity: 224
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 12:52:16 PM

This is the most annoying scenario so far, how will one be able to exchange his bitcoin for Naira now the FG has made Binance remove Naira from the currencies. I have some little coins in Binance that I do change whenever I need funds to take care of some responsibilities, it means that I need to move it to my electrum wallet immediately.

OP, please is it only Binance or it includes other exchanges too. I hope this is will be a way for the unification of Naira, and not that it will be forever, because it will be hard for one to convert his bitcoin to Naira, and I don't think that Naira is included in DEX.
Worry not bro. Few other exchanges are running their shows. Binance may have yielded out of fear and you may not blame them due to their experience in few countries in the past.

You may wanna start using Bitget if you don't already have an account with them cos their P2P is working perfectly. I made some transaction there today.
Yeah, the idea is just to secure there business. If they do not adhere to what the Nigerian government has said, they may face some serious consequences, and that is what they are avoiding. Well this is why i dont like storing my coins on all these centralised exchanges anything could go wrong anyday. You just woke up one morning and started seeing silly actions taken by the regulatory team of all these exchanges because of one piece of information. It all happens, don't get your hopes too high. if anyone has funds over there, i think it is best to move it out. We don't know the next actions that may happen, just as the OP has said.

Mate2237 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2024, 09:23:45 PM

What no have been saying has come to play and some people were given dear hear and if they didn't transfer their coins fast they might lose all to Binance because we don't know what they are planning to do in the day after the deadline. So again and again if you e dey keep coin that exchange make una move am out before the story touch the mind. The way things dey go, make we no dey keep coins in day exchange platform.

As it is now Nigerian House of Representatives are planning to saction all the cryptocurrency companies in the country. So not your key and not your coins has come again. Steer clear to use exchange as your investment platform but use with wisdom.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Makus

Activity: 378
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2024, 09:33:16 PM

What no have been saying has come to play and some people were given dear hear and if they didn't transfer their coins fast they might lose all to Binance because we don't know what they are planning to do in the day after the deadline. So again and again if you e dey keep coin that exchange make una move am out before the story touch the mind. The way things dey go, make we no dey keep coins in day exchange platform.

As it is now Nigerian House of Representatives are planning to saction all the cryptocurrency companies in the country. So not your key and not your coins has come again. Steer clear to use exchange as your investment platform but use with wisdom.

Now that binance has finally come a conclusion of removing all trading pair with the NGN fiat currency, it's best that we keep off from the platform before any or you funds get locked up for no reason and you can even do anything to get the money back, so it best we avoid binance. I can't actually blame them for the action dey took, it'll all because of the failure of government to identify the real source and cause of the devalue of our Nigerian currency which is too many import and less export. This is as simple as abc yet they try to manipulate the system to get the same result but dey keep failing.
Mate2237 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2024, 05:21:37 PM

I knew something like this will happen. This goverment really get problem , they just want to make things so difficult for young people.  Them no stop politicians wey dey save money in dollars but put a stop to trade in binance because they know say this things na wetin the young people engage themselves with. This government na really disaster , they are the worst we have ever had since the existence of this country.
Na dem go suffer pass. If to say nigeria government na good government him for know say him people dey use the exchange dey do business so dem for know how to handle dis kind things. The ICT department or Science and Technology Ministry in the Government is just there and doing nothing, they don't have good advisers so the government dey do things on their own. I have been listening to this FX crisis and why Binance is leaving or removing the nigeria naira from their exchange platform. And dem say dem no go pay di #10 billions naira to nigeria government instead they will leave do country.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 826
Merit: 196

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2024, 09:54:15 PM

I knew something like this will happen. This goverment really get problem , they just want to make things so difficult for young people.  Them no stop politicians wey dey save money in dollars but put a stop to trade in binance because they know say this things na wetin the young people engage themselves with. This government na really disaster , they are the worst we have ever had since the existence of this country.
Na dem go suffer pass. If to say nigeria government na good government him for know say him people dey use the exchange dey do business so dem for know how to handle dis kind things. The ICT department or Science and Technology Ministry in the Government is just there and doing nothing, they don't have good advisers so the government dey do things on their own. I have been listening to this FX crisis and why Binance is leaving or removing the nigeria naira from their exchange platform. And dem say dem no go pay di #10 billions naira to nigeria government instead they will leave do country.
I got a mail from the team, Binance about the reason why they decide to ignore the Naira for now. Here is a screenshot. No reason the resolution abeg.

Alternatives to resolve this issue has been shared in many similar post here on this our board. Please find a way to learn new alternatives like using kucoin, Okx or swapping to USDT and then sending to another wallet address for final swapping to the Naira and then withdrawal.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: