Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:21:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [INFO] PCGS now grading Kialara and 1Hodlclub bars  (Read 518 times)
pinky1234

Activity: 361
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 06:35:41 PM

Just received back a newly slabbed 60mm Squirrelbits coin Cheesy
Although it is limited since most of the 60mm coins produced have profanity on them, which PCGS will not grade.

NIce  , super nice,  would love to grade most of my coin.

Good one profanity. ajaj . 

I love that coin. time machine ,  if am correct  its a set of 3 60mm coin .   Cheesy
tread93

Activity: 1218
Merit: 553

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 08:51:01 PM
Merited by minerjones (1)

Finally back in hand this morning...

The new slabs for the larger Kialara and 1Holdclub 5oz are HUUUUUGGGEEE :O

They will also slab the CaribbeanTreasures copper bars.

Regular sized slab with MyBits Lion in the middle shown for comparison

2nd picture shows a better size comparison of all the slabs

Wowzers these are some real lookers MJ! That is what I would call an Arsenal of BARS! Loving this! I wonder what the label would look like for buyer funded pieces? Will they accept them and authenticate even if they are note funded as well?

Also that silver mybits lion is so sick!!! Congrats to whoever got that high grade, even though it was just shown for comparison. The times piece is definitely quite a showcase piece! That slab looks like it could really stick a wedge in something haha. As for your comment on how the Alpen bars are not fixated properly within the slab, I wonder why they did that? Did the guy whose job that was to put them in just get lazy or something and not want to build a new mold I suspect? It still looks incredible in the slab either way. Just little details like that maybe we could give them some feedback or even question it.

Also, on this note I want to give a quick shout out to you MJ for being the best liaison for completely exceptional escrow/grading service turn around & being an anchor in this  community. Keep up the great work m8!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: