Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:57:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to check crypto project web sites traffic (For Beginners)  (Read 58 times)
Elissa~sH (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 07:24:44 PM
Last edit: February 29, 2024, 07:19:31 AM by Elissa~sH

I am introducing a new website traffic checker service. There is no such post in the forum, so I wrote a post about it so everyone can learn from it. I will share with you a beautiful means of monitoring website traffic. It will be convenient for you to check the website's status.

Purpose:  ____________________
The reason for providing this service on the Bitcointalk forum is that it is helpful for everyone. It's a lovely way for newbies to check website traffic. How a site is or will be ranked on Google depends on the website's traffic. We need to check the site traffic at different times to know this. After seeing the traffic, we can understand how much the website has improved or deteriorated.

Those who check in new conditions can see from these that they give excellent output. They provide the best production for viewing everything on your site.

WWW.AHREFS.COM

Ahrefs Traffic Checker is an excellent site to check website traffic. From here, all the information on the site is known very quickly. It is well known for SEO and trendy for backlinks and keyword recharge, and it gives excellent output.
Ahrefs Traffic Checker uses tools to check and get estimated site traffic and highlight valuable site information. This information is essential for analysing market trends and deciding on digital marketing strategies.

Ahrefs Traffic Checker features:  ____________________
  1: Click on Ahrefs website
  2: Click Traffic Checker
  3: Enter the website URL
  4: Click Check Traffic
  5: Traffic Report: You can see some options like organic traffic, referral traffic, paid traffic, top keywords, and traffic distribution.

WWW.SEMRUSH.COM

Fix website traffic and visibility evaluations with SEMRUSH, one of the tools to show website performance. From here, you can see the website's total traffic and much more about the site. It helps website owners to know a lot about their websites.

SEMRUSH Traffic Checker features:  ____________________
  1: Create a Semrush account
  2: The database has been added to your website
  3: Traffic analysis
You can view your website status, like total traffic, unique visitors, average time, and traffic sources.

Additional Website Traffic Checker List:  ____________________
In addition, I am giving some links to some good quality websites; if you want, you can see them from here.
1: WSC
2: SIMILARWEB

Long term:  ____________________
I have known them for a long time. I will edit this post and let you know if there is any update.

More details:  ____________________
People who put their best effort into managing these websites always assist the users. These services are designed to benefit everyone.

Local Board:  ____________________
বাংলা (Bengali)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2024, 07:27:06 PM

Such a good post but the problem is this is not related to Bitcoin or any crypto I think you can bring this to off topic instead.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Elissa~sH (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 01:40:39 AM

Such a good post but the problem is this is not related to Bitcoin or any crypto I think you can bring this to off topic instead.
This is to check site traffic. I made the post so that everyone can learn from here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: