Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:09:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCiTrade.com - Is this something serious..??  (Read 102 times)
DirtyDriver (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 08:10:45 PM

I'm a bit surprised on BTCiTrade indications.  Seems like it's acting pretty accurate as things are going right now..??  Is this something to really keep an eye on, do you think..??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1785

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 11:51:50 PM

Try it out with some disposable cash, like $10 and see if there will be any meaningful profits ( I highly doubt if you will). Such tools never always work well otherwise if it was that profitable then what would be the point of publishing all the information publically, yet they could make insane profits behind the scenes?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DirtyDriver (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 07:48:22 PM

Try it out with some disposable cash, like $10 and see if there will be any meaningful profits ( I highly doubt if you will). Such tools never always work well otherwise if it was that profitable then what would be the point of publishing all the information publically, yet they could make insane profits behind the scenes?

My plan is actually to do this with quite a bit more than just that tiny amount -  Just waiting for an event of a possibly up coming typical correction first now...  Smiley
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3614

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2024, 08:10:11 AM

I'm a bit surprised on BTCiTrade indications.  Seems like it's acting pretty accurate as things are going right now..??  Is this something to really keep an eye on, do you think..??
I do not think it is accurate. If you are talking about ---> https://www.btcitrade.com/, the site relies on short-term moving averages for 3 weeks, 2 weeks, 1 week, and so on. This reliance will not be accurate in the long term because it gives a higher value to the short-term variables in exchange for lower values for long term variables.
Meaning that this tool is now accurate, but it fails to predict market trends because it monitors a very short range.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DirtyDriver (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 05:51:13 PM

I'm a bit surprised on BTCiTrade indications.  Seems like it's acting pretty accurate as things are going right now..??  Is this something to really keep an eye on, do you think..??
I do not think it is accurate. If you are talking about ---> https://www.btcitrade.com/, the site relies on short-term moving averages for 3 weeks, 2 weeks, 1 week, and so on. This reliance will not be accurate in the long term because it gives a higher value to the short-term variables in exchange for lower values for long term variables.
Meaning that this tool is now accurate, but it fails to predict market trends because it monitors a very short range.

Yes, its not having the crystal bowl certain future calls for sure. I surely do agree upon that one!  Wink
husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 01:38:13 PM

I'm a bit surprised on BTCiTrade indications.  Seems like it's acting pretty accurate as things are going right now..??  Is this something to really keep an eye on, do you think..??

I really don't understand what is being shown, and what is the basis for us to follow it. I think it just queries per 20 minutes and compares the average weekly prices and displays the comparison results. The appearance is very simple and seems unprofessional. The data displays all result, and there are still some errors in the first few result. I think this will not work for trading. Instead of being surprised by useless websites like this, you should try to learn on your own from YouTube or other reading material. If you really make money by following the analysis results of this useless website, please show proof with photos or videos. Don't waste your time on useless posts like this.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: