Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:53:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the future of the cryptocurrency market?  (Read 142 times)
shanhaigamefi (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 07:28:30 AM

The regulatory environment is one of the important factors for the future development of cryptocurrency. Due to the decentralized and global nature of cryptocurrencies, governments and regulatory agencies hold different attitudes and positions towards them. Because of this, I have to worry that cryptocurrency, like other industries in historical development, will eventually be dismantled by predators. Of course, I am also a bit neurotic,Worrying about things that have not happened yet, I might as well seize the opportunity to buy a few more tokens with development potential. Sad
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 11:54:36 AM

Of course on any markets, if there are winners, there will be those that have lose on their ends. I think that's what you mean by the predators.

Of course, I am also a bit neurotic,Worrying about things that have not happened yet, I might as well seize the opportunity to buy a few more tokens with development potential. Sad
Just don't worry with the things that you have no control. Whatever you think will happen, it might or might not happen. So, don't stress yourself out with it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 07:54:52 PM

The regulatory environment is one of the important factors for the future development of cryptocurrency. Due to the decentralized and global nature of cryptocurrencies, governments and regulatory agencies hold different attitudes and positions towards them. Because of this, I have to worry that cryptocurrency, like other industries in historical development, will eventually be dismantled by predators. Of course, I am also a bit neurotic,Worrying about things that have not happened yet, I might as well seize the opportunity to buy a few more tokens with development potential. Sad

Isn't that we are already in that phase? Governments all over the world hammering crypto platforms with lot of restrictions and forcing the users to pay unfair tax rates but it stopped the crypto adoption, then the answer is No.

Government is not giving easy way for the decentralised monetary system to grow but eventually the community is the one who can keep things alive and force the government to change their stance.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 08:06:05 PM

It is a possibility that cryptocurrencies get heavily regulated or even banned but i don’t think it can forever be lost. It has already cemented its presence in the world so I am sure that cryptocurrency is here to stay. You just have to pick out the best ones to make sure you will not be generating more losses than profit.

bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2024, 09:15:58 PM

(...), will eventually be dismantled by predators.

OP, Is that true or simply your personal opinion?

Because many things I see in society operate and end naturally, in the future there will be divisions of opinion, be it for or against this field. Partly because this field is linked to the financial system and receives a lot of attention, I would choose a positive future of development for the possibility of applying life support.

And I also understand that the development journey of cryptocurrency is still quite early, we need to do a lot of things before thinking about fear of negative things.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 07:54:31 AM

It is a possibility that cryptocurrencies get heavily regulated or even banned but i don’t think it can forever be lost. It has already cemented its presence in the world so I am sure that cryptocurrency is here to stay. You just have to pick out the best ones to make sure you will not be generating more losses than profit.
That is true, despite the challenges cryptocurrency has faced it has cemented the world. meaning that it cannot be stopped or driven away. There is potential in cryptocurrency and what ever has a potential can not be driven away quickly. Why is just affecting government is that they feel like they should be in total control of it. Since it is becoming difficult for them to handle it, that's why they want to eliminate it. But Bitcoin has gone so viral like virus, so it has eaten up the mind of men and can not be possible to eliminate. Even those that are criticizing it knows the potential but may never speak it out.
Volimack

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 10:23:44 AM

As far as I am concerned the crypto market will not disappear forever as the number of people joining crypto is increasing day by day which is increasing the demand for crypto and the future will improve. Cryptocurrency that acts as a medium of exchange transactions are done online only in the secure process of cryptography. It is an internet based currency that has no real existence.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 02:46:02 PM

Worry one thing that seem speculation is very bad what life entails is pushing ahead is the success of any raise worrying on what you don't have control and can't change is wrong. Try override emotional feeling in anything you do .
Life naturally is full of risk and it's too risky not to take a risk,  in my opinion, some of this assumption of crypto currency been dismantle as decentralized by government may not come to reality even it will not as we expect.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 09:03:02 AM

Cryptocurrency is what the future of currencies worldwide , it may not kill all the fiat in the world but this will serve the people because look at it now on how this giving us great way to deal with financial .
while the government is making money from taxes specially those using banks ? we in crypto are having peaceful using of currencies .
As far as I am concerned the crypto market will not disappear forever as the number of people joining crypto is increasing day by day which is increasing the demand for crypto and the future will improve. Cryptocurrency that acts as a medium of exchange transactions are done online only in the secure process of cryptography. It is an internet based currency that has no real existence.
Disappearing ? lol there might some shitcoin that will die completely or will vanish in the scene but bitcoin and those top ranks are deisgn to stay forever.

cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 07:04:48 PM

Crypto -currency will become more adopted across the world and Btc could also reach new heights not ever imaginable. That's what's all cryptocurrency enthusiast are hoping for in the future.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 12:49:53 PM

You are talking  too much but are you really investing in crypto ? because you sounds like
questioning its capacity and also you looks like worrying too much but does not shows your support in crypto .

Let those predator do their job and you should do your job as investor also.

moneystery

Activity: 686
Merit: 165

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2024, 01:27:05 PM

being regulated is a normal thing for cryptocurrencies, because after all the government can regulate cryptocurrencies circulating in their country. but even if it is regulated, it does not mean that cryptocurrency will die, but on the contrary, maybe it will provide a sense of security to potential adopters and maybe it will increase cryptocurrency adoption in the future.

and it is very possible that we will be able to see a new era where there will be more people using cryptocurrency in their transactions, just like they use visa or mastercard, and this will have a very positive impact on the development of crypto in many countries.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: