Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:41:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dynamical Controlled Options Protocol as ERC20 and Jetton SCs  (Read 651 times)
9TONNN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 09:02:30 AM
Last edit: February 29, 2024, 11:28:41 AM by 9TONNN

I propose deployment of a crosschain defi derivatives protocol enabling anyone having WalletConnect interface-compatible non-custodial crypto wallets to create, deploy and trade dynamical controlled options and other advanced derivatives and hyper-derivatives linked to the prices of multiple asset classes and other existing derivatives for which data feeds are available on Ethereum mainnet (ERC20) and TON (Jetton) blockchains. I am inspired by this 2011 paper:--> https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1720957

I am looking for cofounders, financial backers/investors and early adopters here. Let's join the discussion.

ditec_wrogn

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM

I took a look at your advertising thread and I have to say, it's full of red flags and questionable technical details.

First of all, you're proposing a cross-chain DeFi derivatives protocol that enables anyone with a WalletConnect interface-compatible non-custodial crypto wallet to create, deploy, and trade dynamic controlled options and other advanced derivatives and hyper-derivatives. That's a pretty big claim, and it's not something you can just throw out there without any proof or experience. Where's your team? What's your background? Have you even worked on a blockchain project before?

Another thing that caught my eye is that you're looking for financial backers and investors. Uh, excuse me? Are you trying to scam people out of their money? Because that's what it sounds like.

And let's not forget about the technical details. You mentioned Ethereum and TON blockchains, but how exactly are you planning to integrate with them? Are you going to use smart contracts? If so, how are you going to ensure their security and privacy? You didn't mention any of that.

Lastly, the fact that you're looking for early adopters in a forum like this is just laughable. Why not launch it on a reputable DeFi platform or a blockchain network? Oh, that's right, because you're trying to scam people.

In conclusion, your advertising thread is full of red flags and questionable technical details. If you want anyone to take you seriously, you need to provide more information about your team, your background, and the technical details of the project.

Good luck with your scam! 😜
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: