Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:10:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the Season of Airdrops?  (Read 561 times)
idarasun

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 03:14:32 PM

Well, if I look back from last year, I saw some airdrops that were also included in the top altcoins. And most of them have been included in the list of Binance Exchange, which is one of the most well-known top exchanges in this field.

So, my answer is that it can be airdrop season right now, which can just go along with the trend we have at the moment with the upcoming bitcoin halving and bull run after the halving this year until next year, according to my friends readable speculations.
Airdrop season has been going on for a long time but for these years I think there is an improvement from the previous year, the airdrop cycle does vary but if you pay attention to the cycle it just goes around and around and maybe for some people think this year's halving will slightly help increase the chances of success with it.

══════════════☛Liang☚═════════════
Banking Eco-System
Dr. Strange

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 03:39:04 PM

From what I understand about airdrop, there are many new eco-system projects going on these days and they are gaining popularity by launching different types of airdrops. Moreover, many projects are seen they do sacm through airdrop (bot) on Telegram, so it is important to stay away from these. There are many good projects they conduct various events and distribute a good amount. Which many people get by working. But currently I am seeing some events which have given good profit. For example, the sol ecosystem. But always remember one thing in case of Airdop you have to be cheated the most.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ben Barubal

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 04:49:40 PM

Well, if I look back from last year, I saw some airdrops that were also included in the top altcoins. And most of them have been included in the list of Binance Exchange, which is one of the most well-known top exchanges in this field.

So, my answer is that it can be airdrop season right now, which can just go along with the trend we have at the moment with the upcoming bitcoin halving and bull run after the halving this year until next year, according to my friends readable speculations.
Airdrop season has been going on for a long time but for these years I think there is an improvement from the previous year, the airdrop cycle does vary but if you pay attention to the cycle it just goes around and around and maybe for some people think this year's halving will slightly help increase the chances of success with it.

Yes, and it's true, but the airdrop system is different now compared to the times of 2017, if I research and find out. Especially with the upcoming halving and bull run, there will be even more airdrops because many will coincide with the bull's season. I'm sure of that.

So all I can say is that we should be careful in choosing the airdrops that we will join because there will be many who will pretend to be legit, but in the end they are not.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Oneandpure

Activity: 2072
Merit: 306

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 05:47:59 PM

How long you have been in crypto? There have been many big airdrops that would be paid your from hundreds till thousands dollars depending on how big your allocation is. Don't talk BS about that. If you were smart enough and you would able consistently generating a lot of money since a few years ago.

The total participants don't matter as long as the allocation was big.

https://www.coingecko.com/research/publications/biggest-crypto-airdrops

Look at that spreadsheet, it was showing how much money being airdropped for free all time. The aricle was also mentioning if there was around more than 4 billions money airdropped last year for free.

How can you say if it's rarely happens? There are many people farmed a bunch of money through airdrop.
Currently, most of list airdrop above not all user get eligible without any transaction yet on each dapp coins launching an airdrop, such as Uniswap you must be active trader and swap coins there if want qualifying as an airdrop participants then earned around 400 Uniswap coins with the same amount received. I think need to describe the meaning with airdrop, we don't spent any cent yet for receiving coins in airdrop what happen in 206 to 2018 just filling the form we can earn coins worth around $100 to $300.
But difference kinds of current airdrop right now exactly with many coins from dapp exchange need to spent fees and active in their dapp if want get eligible wallet as airdrop participants, if you never swap or sell coins on their dapp exchange don't expected to earn airdrop coins.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
strunberg

Activity: 1344
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 05:50:44 PM

you should ask airdrop participants how many campaigns they participated in and how many made big money.
Of course, not all airdrops pay their participants well. I'm sure more airdrop campaigns don't pay their participants or even only a small amount.
airdrops should be completely free, like just doing social media work or being part of the testnet project. As long as you don't spend money to make a claim, it can still be profitable even if the results are small.

Yes, you are absolutely right. If we ask Airdrop participants they will answer that many Airdrop projects don't actually pay because they failed in the initial sales stage or experienced problems before launch. They also need to work hard and need luck to get one good Airdrop that pays them a high price. That is if we talk about Airdrop which is completely free.

Currently there are several Airdrops which cannot actually be called airdrops because participants have to spend money to get the airdrop. Participants must stake certain coins or carry out transaction activities that will be accumulated to get an Airdrop. Of course some airdrops like this are successful and make big profits but I think if it costs money then it can't be said to be a true airdrop. Cmiiw

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 06:36:19 PM

How long you have been in crypto? There have been many big airdrops that would be paid your from hundreds till thousands dollars depending on how big your allocation is. Don't talk BS about that. If you were smart enough and you would able consistently generating a lot of money since a few years ago.

Look at that spreadsheet, it was showing how much money being airdropped for free all time. The aricle was also mentioning if there was around more than 4 billions money airdropped last year for free.

How can you say if it's rarely happens? There are many people farmed a bunch of money through airdrop.
Currently, most of list airdrop above not all user get eligible without any transaction yet on each dapp coins launching an airdrop, such as Uniswap you must be active trader and swap coins there if want qualifying as an airdrop participants then earned around 400 Uniswap coins with the same amount received. I think need to describe the meaning with airdrop, we don't spent any cent yet for receiving coins in airdrop what happen in 206 to 2018 just filling the form we can earn coins worth around $100 to $300.
But difference kinds of current airdrop right now exactly with many coins from dapp exchange need to spent fees and active in their dapp if want get eligible wallet as airdrop participants, if you never swap or sell coins on their dapp exchange don't expected to earn airdrop coins.
Right, I agree with you. Although i didn’t participated in a single airdrop from the big list of airdrops those are paid of billions dollars of rewards. Now i see there are no free airdrops actually because you have swap/stake or others any task required to eligible in their airdrops, so you have to spend some money. No way to get free money.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 06:47:13 PM

As far as I understand earlier airdrops were good but now the number of good projects is very less. Most people don't trust airdrops to be scams. Airdrops are working but not paying. That's why the number of participants has decreased a lot. Those associated with project team managers may be making money.
There are quite a lot of good projects, but those that pay the community the proper rewards are very rare to find. Sometimes projects that are already good and listed on Exchange Tier 1 actually provide small rewards for the community or unfair distribution. this will raise the ire of the community and the project will forever be marked as a fraud.
MarvieJ

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 06:59:15 PM

Am I the only one that is thinking this? Crypto Ecosystem as an Evolution!

First, it all started with Bitcoin where people got the opportunity to buy at a very low price and now we all know where we are at on Bitcoin

Then, Ethereum came in during the Covid with Forsage and other activities which made a lot of people millionaires by doing simple tasks and referring.

Then, Memecoins, AI and Altcoins became a thing, especially with those that have a use case

Now, what is trending is Airdrops. Many projects under the Solana ecosystem, STREAK, ICE and Even PORTAL making a lot of people money.

You know, looking at all these I never knew that there will be a time for Airdrops paying people real big. Is true that Impossible things happen here, but Airdrops? Never thought of that

Many people are into airdrops now its because there are lot of lucky airdrop participants earn a lot of money from participating or became an early supporter of the project. But you should know that its not easy as we think since its hard to spot a good project and those people got lucky about it join a lot of campaigns before they hit this gems which give them good profits.

If you want to be like them much better if you join now and be consistent since there are potential airdrops in solana ecosystem has been speculated by a lot of people that can be the next gem to take that's why to avoid regretting for not participating better take good actions now so that you place yourself in good position and make yourself eligible on potential airdrops.
Tbh personally I’ve made some good $$ from airdrops and lost some too , but I believe am more pained not being eligible for smart layer airdrop. Prolly because I didn’t do much in their community & didn’t feed my cat well enough lol. $portal airdrop still paid a lot of folks tho I faded as well , my friend sent this candybomb event on bitget link https://www.bitget.com/events/candy-bomb/detail/8133
let’s see if I get as low as a penny from there as the requirements to participate are low.
ifarted

Activity: 235
Merit: 65

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 07:27:01 PM

I wouldn't think that this is the season of airdrops. You can hardly find an airdrop that really paid their participants. It is more likely a waste of time that's why it is best to choose the right airdrops that really pays their participants. Spotting a good airdrops won't be easy and that's the reason why I did not join many airdrops in the first place. It is very much the same as ICO back then that it is a trend and so does airdrops and as you may have known ICO is in the past and now so does airdrops though there's still some icos or similar type of projects that also does airdrops.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 07:52:15 PM

You know, looking at all these I never knew that there will be a time for Airdrops paying people real big. Is true that Impossible things happen here, but Airdrops? Never thought of that
OP, while I don't want to nitpick your post, you should know that airdrops aren't a recent thing. At least, I had a feel of it in 2017 when I newly joined this forum and didn't even know what the heck was happening. So many members testified of how they made a kill from airdrops and bounties that era. Sadly, we didn't hear of airdrops in the last bull rally of 2021. Alts didn't rally to the best of my knowledge also that era. Now that airdrops are a thing again, it points to something. I want to believe it's a harbinger to the goodies in stock for alts this circle. Load up Bitcoin, also load up altcoins but make sure they're alts with fundamentals and strong narratives. Don't just buy any alts because their prices are low.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Moreno233

Activity: 350
Merit: 187

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 08:20:42 PM

I don't think airdrops have season unless you will be so kind to explain it better. As much as I know, airdrops are free tokens given to people, it can be worth something and most times nothing. It has no season and have been in existence as long as I can remember and even beyond that because I read that many early cryptocurrency conducted airdrops to their early supporters. There has also be times some projects airdrops their loyal supporters in a proportion they decided relative to the quantity they are holding in their wallet. If you are active in Telegram, you will see that it is littered with different airdrops year in year out. Nevertheless, airdrops must be done with care because most of them are scams.

Mate2237

Activity: 742
Merit: 584

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 08:26:01 PM

You tagged it as an evolution but I tagged this new technological advancement and innovation as a digital currency revolution. Digital currencies have taken over the world and very soon fiat currencies will not have a say and everyone will be using digital currencies to buy things and pay goods and services. Yes it was bitcoin that opened the eyes of all and they started creating like bitcoin but not all the altcoins are legit but some of them are from the fraudulent people in the internet. Ethereum is one of the cryptocurrency that is trying in the cryptocurrency market.

And when anyone is investing in meme coins and airdrops then he is she should be careful because they is where scamming emanating from in the ecosystem market place.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1395

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 10:42:41 PM

There are quite a lot of good projects, but those that pay the community the proper rewards are very rare to find. Sometimes projects that are already good and listed on Exchange Tier 1 actually provide small rewards for the community or unfair distribution. this will raise the ire of the community and the project will forever be marked as a fraud.
Of course, not all projects compensate early participants fairly, and some do not pay in the end, as happened with the SUI project. Some projects set Difficult conditions for those who qualify for Airdrop, as happened with Starknet, or rely on discord rules or points, and so on. Also, some projects do not announce airdrop dates for early participants who interacted with their ecosystem and interacted on their own network. Hunting these airdrops and getting rewarded depends on luck, so there is no guarantee. Even some get a small amount of tokens, and it is possible that the participants paid more fees for participation than what they claimed their Airdrop. Still, frankly, I find that this year, many promising airdrops were launched and were listed on Binance and the TOP exchanges in the market. Hence, there are plenty of opportunities for anyone who has a surplus of funds and would like to try his luck in the airdrops arena.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
dlightag

Activity: 517
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 11:52:27 PM

These period airdrop participate are not receiving anything from the team behind the project distribution and that has made many people lose hope airdrop. Hence normal as cryptocurrency market is full recovered airdrop supposed take advantage over the market by give away to all their participants.
Oxbro

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 04:54:57 AM

Am I the only one that is thinking this? Crypto Ecosystem as an Evolution!

First, it all started with Bitcoin where people got the opportunity to buy at a very low price and now we all know where we are at on Bitcoin

Then, Ethereum came in during the Covid with Forsage and other activities which made a lot of people millionaires by doing simple tasks and referring.

Then, Memecoins, AI and Altcoins became a thing, especially with those that have a use case

Now, what is trending is Airdrops. Many projects under the Solana ecosystem, STREAK, ICE and Even PORTAL making a lot of people money. Some of which have been listed on Binance or Bitget and any other cex like Portal did today and I think when these happens, that's when the prices skyrocks.

I am not sure what you mean by any of this. Ethereum came way before covid, and referrals and tasks have been a way to make money way before crypto came.
Airdrops made money years ago. Altcoins and memecoins came way before AI was a thing. And those "with an use case" was more of a meme and used for speculation more then meme coins ever were.

This thread has no substance and sounds more like an advertisement of obscure coins/tokens from someone who haven't done their research.
Beforehand, it's essential to understand my previous point. Yes, I acknowledge your perspective. However, it's worth noting that people entered the scene during the onset of Covid, coinciding with Ethereum reaching its peak. It wasn't limited to major coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum; even meme coins gained substantial hype during that period.

Admittedly, my expression might be a bit intricate, but it all aligns logically with the research I've conducted thus far.
evichi

Activity: 1204
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 04:58:08 AM

Airdrops, in my opinion, have become more of a game of chance than a task you perform to earn. Gone are the days when you perform airdrops with expectation to be rewarded. In most airdrops now you see/read captions like '1000 randomly selected'. Unless you have good number of referrals, I think you have very slim chances of earning airdrop reward. It looks like most projects are getting free adverts these days, I suggest you carry out detailed research before committing your time and resources on airdrops or else you may be wasting your time and resources. However, the emergence of web-3 platforms like Zealy, Galxe, etc. might offer ray of hope to earn in crypto with little or no investment.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 05:06:43 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2024, 01:26:47 PM by makishart

Time is always moving forward and as airdrop hunter and we must always adapt to any changes that happened in the method to get the airdrop right now. There were many people who spent less than 100 bucks but they were getting decent reward. Even some were also giving you airdrop only if you were actively using their testnet. There are so many ways to get airdrop these days started from the retrodrop, staking drop, even incentivized testnet campaign or validator. There are lots of ways to get the free reward. testnet is only time consuming but you can also get decent reward without spending money on it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
idarasun

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 05:49:31 AM

Yes, and it's true, but the airdrop system is different now compared to the times of 2017, if I research and find out. Especially with the upcoming halving and bull run, there will be even more airdrops because many will coincide with the bull's season. I'm sure of that.

So all I can say is that we should be careful in choosing the airdrops that we will join because there will be many who will pretend to be legit, but in the end they are not.
Well caution is advised because most of them pretend to be legitimate, but if we are tenacious, we may find an airdrop that starts as a worm and becomes a dragon in the future. But to find it takes hard work and persistence and eliminate the fear of failure.

══════════════☛Liang☚═════════════
Banking Eco-System
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 06:07:43 AM

Not all airdrops you participate in will allow you to earn money. However, there are some fortunate instances where you can earn a substantial amount. Joining airdrops requires significant patience and perseverance because some may take months or even years before you receive the airdrop, while others are relatively easy. Just be cautious and thorough because there are airdrops that, when connected to your wallet, can drain or steal your funds, known as wallet drainers.

Bushdark

Activity: 910
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 06:46:36 AM

Not all airdrops you participate in will allow you to earn money. However, there are some fortunate instances where you can earn a substantial amount. Joining airdrops requires significant patience and perseverance because some may take months or even years before you receive the airdrop, while others are relatively easy. Just be cautious and thorough because there are airdrops that, when connected to your wallet, can drain or steal your funds, known as wallet drainers.
I have some few airdrops I am hoping to be launched so that I can make money from the project.
If we all can have some few airdrops we are doing, we could make huge amount from holding and we might be surprised that we could make some good amount just participating in airdrop that are free. By the time many of these airdrop are launched, we might be surprised to see the price shooting up and givimh us the kind of profits we never expected.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀