Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:26:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If everyone is holding their bitcoin, will there be a balance?  (Read 914 times)
WatChe

Activity: 896
Merit: 543

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 06:27:02 PM

This discussion may be a little too complex, but this is something that is close to impossible from happening because not everyone has the same long term goals, some are just waiting for a specific percentage where they think it's a good ROI for them and then buy back at the latter when another correction occurred. So, to make things short, people doesn't have the same mindset, goals, and perception towards their investments, and the highly volatile nature of bitcoin is the living proof of that.
In any kind of investments, there are always sellers, buyers, and holders. Not because we're seeing a lot of post about holding bitcoin to maximize profit doesn't mean majority are doing it. There are several ways to maximize profit faster than just waiting for bitcoin to pump and that is what we call the traders who constantly buy and sell bitcoin and any other crypto to take advantage of the volatile nature of cryptocurrency.
Again, what the OP is concerned of is close to impossible to happen.

In fact there are not many who are HODLers majority of people are short term investor who are looking for quick return. HODLing need patience and unfortunately not many have that skill with them despite the fact lot has been said about benefits of HODLing. It's true that whenever someone is selling, someone is buying because Bitcoin are not created out of thin air, bitcoin just changes it's hands. The concept is very much similar to equity trading where people sell stocks to others.
Let's hope more and more people become HODLers to enjoy good ROI.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Humblevirus

Activity: 232
Merit: 200

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 06:35:39 PM
Merited by Zaguru12 (2), Alphakilo (1)

I have read several posts encouraging people to hold their bitcoin for the greater good of bitcoin and probably more reward in the future. I have also been able to buy some for myself and also holding. But there is this concern that usually pop up in my head anytime I am meditating and that is what will happen if everyone is holding their bitcoin and no one is willing to sell. This can possibly happen in the future when mining reward becomes too small. I know some people will say that miners will continue to mine and sell to sustain their business but when there is reduced selling, will mining still be a profitable business?

If this question appear dumb, please pardon me, I just need clarifications. 

It might seem impossible for everyone to hold onto Bitcoin without selling it, because without sellers, buyers wouldn't have the chance to purchase Bitcoin. Without competition between those wanting to sell and those wanting to buy, there wouldn't be fluctuations in the price of Bitcoin, which typically increases with higher demand. If there are no sellers, the price of Bitcoin would likely stay the same. While Bitcoin was created with a limited supply, its purpose wasn't solely for holding onto it; rather, it was designed as an alternative to traditional fiat currency.

However, many people now view it as an asset and invest in it accordingly. Despite this, some individuals are willing to spend their Bitcoin when opportunities arise, suggesting that while holding onto Bitcoin is popular, it's not the only way people interact with the cryptocurrency.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 717

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 06:41:20 PM

I have read several posts encouraging people to hold their bitcoin for the greater good of bitcoin and probably more reward in the future. I have also been able to buy some for myself and also holding. But there is this concern that usually pop up in my head anytime I am meditating and that is what will happen if everyone is holding their bitcoin and no one is willing to sell.
The law of supply and demand must be a reference because for every product there will definitely be people selling or buying it. Likewise with bitcoin because it is impossible for everyone to hold it and there are times when they sell and other people will buy. Your worries are too excessive and it won't be a big problem because the bitcoin journey process is marked by buying and selling.

This can possibly happen in the future when mining reward becomes too small. I know some people will say that miners will continue to mine and sell to sustain their business but when there is reduced selling, will mining still be a profitable business?
Mining will continue to be profitable and those businesses will continue to be maintained as long as they have the opportunity to make a profit. Miners are also not as stupid as we think because they have considered the opinions and expenses they have to meet.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 07:22:14 PM

I have read several posts encouraging people to hold their bitcoin for the greater good of bitcoin and probably more reward in the future. I have also been able to buy some for myself and also holding. But there is this concern that usually pop up in my head anytime I am meditating and that is what will happen if everyone is holding their bitcoin and no one is willing to sell. This can possibly happen in the future when mining reward becomes too small. I know some people will say that miners will continue to mine and sell to sustain their business but when there is reduced selling, will mining still be a profitable business?

It might seem impossible for everyone to hold onto Bitcoin without selling it, because without sellers, buyers wouldn't have the chance to purchase Bitcoin. Without competition between those wanting to sell and those wanting to buy, there wouldn't be fluctuations in the price of Bitcoin, which typically increases with higher demand. If there are no sellers, the price of Bitcoin would likely stay the same. While Bitcoin was created with a limited supply, its purpose wasn't solely for holding onto it; rather, it was designed as an alternative to traditional fiat currency.

However, many people now view it as an asset and invest in it accordingly. Despite this, some individuals are willing to spend their Bitcoin when opportunities arise, suggesting that while holding onto Bitcoin is popular, it's not the only way people interact with the cryptocurrency.

The order book will be empty if this is the case. There will always be people taking profit otherwise the market will not grow.

But let's say it's really happening in BTC. The next thing that traders will bid is probably ETH and all other altcoins they speculate, we'd be moving to altcoins then and so I guess this is where altcoin season starts when all BTC holders speculate to sell at higher prices.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 08:30:50 PM

It's impossible that's no one wanting to sell. What if we reach to the point of Bitcoin is around $1M and that's the goal of most, there will be more Bitcoins again as we've got different times and price ranges to sell.

I highly doubt that's no one going to sell by that time. I've got the same thought of it before but in each market, there will always be buyers and sellers so it's balance.

While we see the balance of it, we're also seeing that institutions are getting all of those sold Bitcoins as they accumulate like MSTR has got now the 1% supply of BTC.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Troytech

Activity: 154
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 08:35:30 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2024, 08:48:27 PM by Troytech

I don't think there would be a possibility where everyone is holding cause no matter how long you hold there must actually be a cash out time when your investment is mature or you have to sell some to do other stuffs, moreover bitcoin is a commodity and as long as there is demand they would always be buying and selling of this asset even if in small quantities, just like shares or real estate or any other asset.

Personally I think the idea of long term holding was never because we shouldn't sell but because you have more chances to make more profits from long term holding than short term, and little price fluctuations won't affect you or cause you be in a loss so easily. And besides everyone shoudk think in terms of having a stake in bitcoin, cause as we know it there isn't any better asset right now that has equal potential or even higher than bitcoin, so yeah having a stash if bitcoin is not such a bad idea.

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 09:51:03 AM

humans are naturally protective of their ownerships but we are also fragile and easily blinded by money. there are so many reasons why someone would be tempted to sell their bitcoin…

one would be if someone really needed the money and they needed to cash it out then they will sell their bitcoin, we are in different life situations and we have different levels of mental strength

one could think the price might go down soon and start selling and people will soon follow because it is just in our nature to follow what we think is right
Yeah, people would always sell under some conditions. According to me, one wouldn't sell only under two conditions, first is if they don't want to do it, and the second is if there is no option for a holder to buy or sell but if there is no option for that, there will be FUD all around the market and the value of Bitcoin will start dropping significantly.

Other than that, if every single holder of Bitcoin decides to not sell their assets, that would also devalue the coin because if there are no coins for new investors to buy, the demand will start dropping over time, and if that happens, the value will again start dropping significantly because those willing to buy will keep reducing the price demand.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
esinka1903

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 09:33:51 AM

It's worth noting that alongside long-term investors, there is also a group of traders who aim for short-term gains. They are glued to their screens, following every crypto signal to buy or sell (I'm not talking about hype or gossip, I'm talking about real crypto signals that they have developed themselves, based on real analysis, of course.). Most of them use leverage, making their trades bigger than those of small investors. That's why I don't believe that the market can stay still for too long. There will always be trading going on 24/7 Grin
DanWalker

Activity: 1918
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 10:37:15 AM

humans are naturally protective of their ownerships but we are also fragile and easily blinded by money. there are so many reasons why someone would be tempted to sell their bitcoin…

one would be if someone really needed the money and they needed to cash it out then they will sell their bitcoin, we are in different life situations and we have different levels of mental strength

one could think the price might go down soon and start selling and people will soon follow because it is just in our nature to follow what we think is right
Yeah, people would always sell under some conditions. According to me, one wouldn't sell only under two conditions, first is if they don't want to do it, and the second is if there is no option for a holder to buy or sell but if there is no option for that, there will be FUD all around the market and the value of Bitcoin will start dropping significantly.

Other than that, if every single holder of Bitcoin decides to not sell their assets, that would also devalue the coin because if there are no coins for new investors to buy, the demand will start dropping over time, and if that happens, the value will again start dropping significantly because those willing to buy will keep reducing the price demand.
But there will never be a scenario where everyone will stop trading bitcoin because not everyone is a long-term holder, the majority of investors in the market are still traders and speculators. Holders represent only a small percentage of the market.

In addition, market makers and whales will always have a way to keep the market running 24/7, they will constantly create new games to arouse investor greed. Because that is how they profit, it will never happen that people just hold bitcoin and there is no bitcoin circulating in the market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
|MINER|

Activity: 1120
Merit: 421

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2024, 12:49:58 PM

There is something wrong with your assumption.  Everyone wants to hold bitcoins ok.  But the idea that Bitcoin isn't selling or won't sell or that nobody wants to sell is wrong.  Most people sell bitcoins after holding bitcoins when the price of bitcoins rises.  We can say that the number of people who have the ability to buy bitcoins in the market is less.  Because we know that Bitcoin is quite a valuable coin.  Sufficient amount of capital is required to buy it.  So I don't think there will ever be a day when Bitcoin is not being sold.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████  
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████    
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███      
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
CageMabok

Activity: 966
Merit: 798

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 01:40:04 PM

It's worth noting that alongside long-term investors, there is also a group of traders who aim for short-term gains. They are glued to their screens, following every crypto signal to buy or sell (I'm not talking about hype or gossip, I'm talking about real crypto signals that they have developed themselves, based on real analysis, of course.). Most of them use leverage, making their trades bigger than those of small investors. That's why I don't believe that the market can stay still for too long. There will always be trading going on 24/7 Grin

The market will never remain silent for long because this can also be seen from the large number of users who have used the market for long-term and short-term profit purposes, which are quite a few now. So the market will always be alive and cryptocurrency prices will continue to change through the fluctuation of buying and selling carried out by every group already in the market. I am also one of the market users who likes long-term profits so I don't really like crypto signals shared by other people even though they can still be utilized by people who like them now.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
kelechi

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 07:25:34 AM

If everyone holds onto their Bitcoin and nobody sells, it could reduce liquidity in the market. However, there will always be some sellers, and new Bitcoin is constantly being mined. Plus, transaction fees provide revenue for miners. So, while holding is encouraged, the Bitcoin ecosystem has mechanisms to ensure market functionality even if many people hold onto their coins.
Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 190

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2024, 08:33:31 AM

Everybody can not hold unto btc. There will surely be some people that will sell. As far as cryptocurrency (BTC) is concerned people must surely sell due to individual differences. The more the price of Bitcoin increase the more people will be likely to sell. And mean why how do you buy and store when there is no seller. It is not really posible.

Bitcoin is another version of banking system but the difference between it is just that it is a decentralized system and not a centralised system. Just like bank can never function without deposit and withdraw so is cryptocurrency. in conclusion, it is impossible for everyone to hold without selling. The buying oder and selling Oder is the reason behind the volatility of Bitcoin. so if possibly everyone should buy and hold without selling, Bitcoin becomes static and non functional. Just like a busy road don't have grases, if a road is blocked and not walk upon, it will be covered with grass that becomes the end. So if everyone hold bitcoin without selling it dem means the end Bitcoin career.

Antotena

Activity: 350
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 02:18:35 PM

It's impossible that's no one wanting to sell. What if we reach to the point of Bitcoin is around $1M and that's the goal of most, there will be more Bitcoins again as we've got different times and price ranges to sell.

I highly doubt that's no one going to sell by that time. I've got the same thought of it before but in each market, there will always be buyers and sellers so it's balance.

While we see the balance of it, we're also seeing that institutions are getting all of those sold Bitcoins as they accumulate like MSTR has got now the 1% supply of BTC.

If Bitcoin ever get to $1M and most people didn't sell when it was below the price, the kind of crash that we are going to experience is going to be the worst one because a lot of market order will be coming from different holders after they deposited their coin in the exchange. The best thing for Bitcoin to achieve that milestone is to allow it trade, if someone bought at $30k and sold at $60k, it's another person that buy and wouldn't be selling until into get to like $90k above. If we continue like this, we will reach that price and there will be mild dump when we reach high price.

The institutional are doing that already, they are taking off the Bitcoin from the exchanges and more are coming for Bitcoin ETF which also reducing the circulating supply of Bitcoin. My only fear is that, I hope tomorrow they wouldn't be force by the government to sell all their coins because the crash will be a disaster.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Awaklara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 657

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 02:44:37 PM

Everybody can not hold unto btc. There will surely be some people that will sell. As far as cryptocurrency (BTC) is concerned people must surely sell due to individual differences. The more the price of Bitcoin increase the more people will be likely to sell. And mean why how do you buy and store when there is no seller. It is not really posible.

Bitcoin is another version of banking system but the difference between it is just that it is a decentralized system and not a centralised system. Just like bank can never function without deposit and withdraw so is cryptocurrency. in conclusion, it is impossible for everyone to hold without selling. The buying oder and selling Oder is the reason behind the volatility of Bitcoin. so if possibly everyone should buy and hold without selling, Bitcoin becomes static and non functional. Just like a busy road don't have grases, if a road is blocked and not walk upon, it will be covered with grass that becomes the end. So if everyone hold bitcoin without selling it dem means the end Bitcoin career.
maybe the only ones who can get it are those who mine. but the transactions that occur are also important. without Bitcoins being traded, we may never see Bitcoin value. it will only be bartered with other assets or objects.
but if the situation is like now because the number of Bitcoins in circulation is already large. and every holder is now aware of how valuable Bitcoin is now and in the future. of course, there will be many people holding their Bitcoins, but not all of them. trading on exchanges is also important.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 351

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 09:02:03 PM

Let's exaggerate a little. There are thousands of people who are holding Bitcoin as it seems, and those thousands of investors may have the same goal to hodl and trade their bitcoin when it is at a high price. There is no way when a particular price is reached, none of the holders of bitcoin won't forced to sell their Bitcoin holdings at a high price since their initial goal of investing in bitcoin is to trade at a high price for profits someday not to hodl it without having the idea to trade it when they feel like.

The reasons given will be the same as others. That makes it difficult for everyone to decide not to sell their bitcoin

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 09:28:19 PM

Hodling bitcoin is just made temporarily, but in the end we all decide to sell because our goal is to make profits, not actually to hinder those profits from us. And where there is selling, newcomers will eventually start buying and hodling, but eventually sell in the end. As much as the law of supply and demand is applied, then there will definitely be balance for bitcoin.

People are in greed for profits, and the only way to make it happen is to sell those long term bitcoin investments. So it’s impossible to see people consistently hodling without plans of selling, it’s too odd for a greedy person like us.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Egii Nna

Activity: 294
Merit: 159

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 10:08:18 PM

I have read several posts encouraging people to hold their bitcoin for the greater good of bitcoin and probably more reward in the future. I have also been able to buy some for myself and also holding. But there is this concern that usually pop up in my head anytime I am meditating and that is what will happen if everyone is holding their bitcoin and no one is willing to sell. This can possibly happen in the future when mining reward becomes too small.

Holding bitcoin for a long time is not the scheme for everyone, because not everyone has the patience to endure keeping the bitcoin. Even if he sees the price pumping up, he should try not to sell it, which is the hardest thing to do. So what I want you to focus on more is the patient. that not all can endure, so didn’t you think that there are only a few that will hold for a long time? The rest will also wish to sell, even if it is just a small profit they gain.

I know some people will say that miners will continue to mine and sell to sustain their business but when there is reduced selling, will mining still be a profitable business?

That is when the mining will be more profitable. Because of the scarcity, you have to look deep into the scarcity because when the holders are not willing to sell, that is when the need for it will increase, which will raise the amount of bitcoin. For instance, in every bitcoin halving that happens approximately every four years, the bitcoin mining rewards will be reduced by half, which means they will be divided into two just to increase the scarcity of bitcoin, which will cause the price to pop up.

Because everything that has a scarcity will have a higher demand, and the demand is what will make the price increase. For instance, gold and diamonds have a scarcity that increases the higher demand, which makes them so expensive, so if you bring that to bitcoin, you will discover that when it gets scared, that is the moment that the miners will have more profits than before, not losing.

mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 11:59:47 PM

Hodling without selling only exist in books, but in real life, we all plan to sell in the end so we can reap all the hard work and sacrifices we put into our investment. And I don't think there are people who only buy and hold, probably they're not interested to convert those coins into profits, which I think if there's any, then they must have been rich already that it's okay for them to keep their profits forever.

However, let's just focus on the reality. People eventually buy and sell. Where there are sellers, there could also be buyers at the same time, which enable the market to stay in balance despite of risks that are involved in bitcoin investment. Where there are risks, they can be lessen as well as long as we stick to the right thing when it comes to bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7824

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 12:19:32 AM

It is a good question.  Nobody knows how this will unfold..

I can tell you this

now   2024 block = 6.25
April  2024 block = 3.125
2028         block =  1.5625
2032         block =  0.78125  this will be just about when your question gets answered

So for now

A)hodl till you are 5-10x your investment then sell just a piece of it say 10-15% of it.

B)use that money to help you hodl the rest. If it goes up 5-10x again sell a piece of it.

do that over and over.  say c d f

you will be good as long as you did A and B you will have made a certain profit.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀