Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:33:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help evaluating crypto marketing business for sale  (Read 79 times)
Crypto_doer (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 07:51:42 PM

Hi guys! I am looking into buying a crypto marketing firm listed on Flippa - https://flippa.com/11700609-web3-crypto-marketing-agency-in-the-fastest-growing-crypto-market-promoting-icos-nfts-securing-placements-on-forbes-developing-wps-community-building-pr

I think the timing is great with BTC being all times high - what would you suggest to check before making an offer?
I potentially plan to buy it and resell two times higher in a couple of years. ANy thoughts?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 04:59:38 PM

If I get you correct, your desire is to venture into crypto particularly buy marketing investment for the purpose of higher profit making within time of two years, well I will advise you check very well how profitable it's on the market before buying and it the loss associated to it is what you can bear because in every business there is losses attached to it I may not go further base on the fact that I have not venture in such u can't offer what I don't have.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: