Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:08:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dont sell because you feel like selling, give it another thought.  (Read 591 times)
Dailyscript (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 05:53:01 AM

Yes, I will say it again and again! Don't sell because you want to sell, or maybe others are selling, and if you feel you have made some profit, then you must sell. My dear, give it a second thought. If you don't have a genuine reason for selling, like a deep need for money, or if you want to sell to buy luxurious things when you know that the price of bitcoin has more potential than what it has shown,.

I am not against anyone selling since; a lot of people who had hodl made lots of profit during this period. What I am trying to say is, if you have no significant need for the money, there is no point in selling it. If your income is enough for you and other expenses, you can continue to buy more bitcoin so that your portfolio will be massive. It should be about how much bitcoin you have, not how many dollars of bitcoin you are holding.

Ever-young

Activity: 1218
Merit: 193

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 07:40:25 AM

One of the major reason for buying in the first place is to make profit and when all buy for different goal and different target which our price targets are different, to me anyone who saw profit and want to take it should take the profit and know what they have achieved you don’t need any reason to trade your own Bitcoin just as you don’t need much reason aside from making profit to invest on Bitcoin.

In a signal group that I’m actively in, it was predicted that Bitcoin price will reach $63,000 and above before the price will drop down and if you are lucky to meet it at that price one should sell if profit have been made and then set trade to buy back below $61,000 which anyone who was active would have benefited from such trade.

So tell me if I have such information and you are sure it will profit you will you consider holding or selling and buying back higher amount as a result of the profit you have made. You can still be selling buy back and make some profit while you wait for that big price but you do this at your own risk.

peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 08:37:42 AM

Yes, I will say it again and again! Don't sell because you want to sell, or maybe others are selling, and if you feel you have made some profit, then you must sell. My dear, give it a second thought. If you don't have a genuine reason for selling, like a deep need for money, or if you want to sell to buy luxurious things when you know that the price of bitcoin has more potential than what it has shown,.

I am not against anyone selling since; a lot of people who had hodl made lots of profit during this period. What I am trying to say is, if you have no significant need for the money, there is no point in selling it. If your income is enough for you and other expenses, you can continue to buy more bitcoin so that your portfolio will be massive. It should be about how much bitcoin you have, not how many dollars of bitcoin you are holding.
I disagree with all the mean of this content , because nowadays there is no bigger to make money that to Buy low sell high because the old days of HODL have been a long old strategy.

Now we need to be more practical mate , we need to use each  opportunity to make extra money and we can maximize our profit when there is a buying and selling involved .

Imagine you need to Hold even when the price is dropping ? when you can just sold it for a while then Buy again when the completion of fall comes?

try to look around mate, we are in practical way of investment now .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Dave1

Activity: 1344
Merit: 538

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 09:01:18 AM

My rule of thumb is, sell if necessary, not just to make profits, but sell when you really need to. Maybe there something important that you need money and regardless of what the market is going to, you have to do it because of emergency.

That's what I'm trying to say, two years ago, there was a emergency in our family. I don't have a choice back then, as I was slowly accumulating that time. But you have to make the judgement and decision, and so I did and I don't regret it by this time. I just continue to accumulate at my own phase even if we are in the bull run already, I keep on pushing and accumulating sats.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Troytech

Activity: 196
Merit: 214

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 09:03:29 AM

My rule of thumb is, sell if necessary, not just to make profits, but sell when you really need to. Maybe there something important that you need money and regardless of what the market is going to, you have to do it because of emergency.

I don't fancy the idea of sell when you need money either, what if you need money on the bear market when your portfolio is 30% loss, that's not an even better idea, I'm not against selling but instead sell in such a way that you are selling very little amount compared to what you have in your holding's maybe like 25% of the profits you have made so you would still be safe if the market continues upwards.

That's what I'm trying to say, two years ago, there was a emergency in our family. I don't have a choice back then, as I was slowly accumulating that time. But you have to make the judgement and decision, and so I did and I don't regret it by this time. I just continue to accumulate at my own phase even if we are in the bull run already, I keep on pushing and accumulating sats.
[/quote]

If you want to make sure you don't repeat such mistake next time where you would be forced to sell when you don't want to then make sure you are building your emergency funds, emergency funds is money kept aside for emergency so that you won't have to fall back to your investment as a solution to your urgencies, and it must not be touched except for such reasons

I'm not even a fan of selling all your holding's for profits so soon, we can't tell where bitcoin would be going tomorrow and if it would even crash back to lower prices like 40k ever again just as it has completely left price range of 10k to 15k, so if your selling expecting the price to fall for you buy back better second guess and do yourself a favour and keep some of your holding's intact, we are still so early in the bull run and it's not the best idea to sell now.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 10:38:49 AM

I will admit that I did sell a couple of weeks ago and damn, after that the price goes off the roof,  but I can't help it, I need to help someone financially as he approach me and borrow some money for his electric bills and so I just give in because I was waiting for my salary that time but it's still a couple of days so I said to him that I will sell some. But it turn out that small amount of few satoshis turn into a bigger one as I gamble some of it. Anyhow, I can't get it back now, and so I still have a few sats that I'm going to keep and double it as much as I can and not going to sell and take profits until we are in the bull run for next year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 11:49:58 AM

we are investing here to profit , so meaning we have to decide for our own and like what you said
don't sell our crypto just to buy luxurious thing? lol we need to enjoy life because it is short to not do it.
imagine you keep holding your coin and then after you have accident and died?so what is the sense of your
investments?

also remember that HODL is not a big thing now, there are lots of ways to earn bigger
than Holding .

Ojima-ojo

Activity: 756
Merit: 466

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 12:33:01 PM

This is right because I have experienced this a couple of times and at the end of it all I always end up losing and if I had held my Bitcoin I would have not lost that much but then I also we have to pay close attention to how we apply DCA tool in our Bitcoin holding because with every decision to DCA, you should be ready to lose a percentage in that course because you may not be at 100% profits all the time.

So is best to decide two things which are, either to hold or take profits by converting back to traditional money, holding os a long-term application, and at that the price of Bitcoin at whatever time shouldn't be the basis to exchange your Bitcoin to whatever asset or currency.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 12:38:22 PM

Their money, their rules! Its something that we cant really be able to stop on whatever the things that they want with their money but its true that it would be always ideal that you should really know on when to take profits and its impossible that you cant really be able to see the potential of Bitcoin or whatever you are holding for long term specially that you've been here on this market for a while then it would really be just that
unbelievable that you arent aware about those potential and risks involved. It is really just that there are people who cant really just that be able to stop when it comes to their urge on buying up something.

Selling for profits is always that been recommended and something that you must do so that you wont really be ending up on having regrets. This is why it would really be better that
having those kind of selling points but if you are someone who is really that aiming for long term then you could really just not bother yourself with these things.
We are the ones who would really be making such decisions with our own portfolios.

Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2212
Merit: 536

Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 12:50:28 PM

Definitely don’t sell the coins if you don’t want to. You guys are forgetting that Bitcoins are very rare coins and there are fixed amount of coins. There is scarcity of coins, and a time will come when the demand to accumulate it will be high, but supply will be less. At that time people will be willingly to give any amount for the coins. Hold the coins for that time only. During that time the price will be skyrocketing and hence you will be able to make great profits from it.

Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1179

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 01:32:12 PM

People who hold Bitcoin at least 3 years won't sell their coins because if $62K is a good deal for them, they have been sold their coins when Bitcoin price was hit $69K.

The old holders are still holding their coins, while the new holders might selling some portion because they've make double or triple from their capitals.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
thecodebear

Activity: 2142
Merit: 825

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 01:56:46 PM

I disagree with all the mean of this content , because nowadays there is no bigger to make money that to Buy low sell high because the old days of HODL have been a long old strategy.

Now we need to be more practical mate , we need to use each  opportunity to make extra money and we can maximize our profit when there is a buying and selling involved .

Imagine you need to Hold even when the price is dropping ? when you can just sold it for a while then Buy again when the completion of fall comes?

try to look around mate, we are in practical way of investment now .

lol

There is a reason why people hold. What you are describing is timing the market. If you're trading, that's fine. But if you're talking about holding vs timing the market, well holding is perfectly safe and leads to a lot of gains, while trying to time the market is far riskier and MIGHT lead to even more gains but over the long term could easily lead to smaller gains because a lot of the time when you try to time the market you're going to be wrong.

Like say if you were trying to time the market and you sold Bitcoin at $52k recently, thinking it'd correct back to $40,000s for a bit so you could buy low, since it had just quickly risen from like $39k to $52k. Well then Bitcoin went up $10k and now you missed out on a ton of growth, while the holders got everything with no worry, no time, no effort, no risk.

They are two different strategies. The one you are arguing for is riskier and may or may not pay off. Which is fine. But its silly to act like its the "practical way of investment" and like holding no longer works haha. Holding long term has always worked and continues to be the most practical way of investing in Bitcoin. Nobody who has held Bitcoin long term has done anything but makes tons of money. You certainly can't say that for trying to time the market.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 634

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 02:06:26 PM

People who hold Bitcoin at least 3 years won't sell their coins because if $62K is a good deal for them, they have been sold their coins when Bitcoin price was hit $69K.

The old holders are still holding their coins, while the new holders might selling some portion because they've make double or triple from their capitals.
Profit is profit and this is the primary rule when it comes to investing, if you are really that holding just for long term then this is something that wont really be an issue for you but if you are
longing for those fast profits then active trading you would really be your option. As for talking about selling just for the sake of spending then its up to your own choice because just like
been said that its your money then its your full control on what you should gonna do about it. There are really moments or times in life that you would really be needing to sell
specially into those times that there are emergencies which this one is considerable but if you are already that having those sell decisions just because you are liking to buy something or some
leisure or not really necessary things then it is really that your own choice.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 03:11:18 PM

People eventually sell if they are seeing potential profits. That is already known even for long term hodlers. However, if you are really thinking for long term, that bitcoin will be much more expensive in the coming months and years and buying a portion of it may not be allowed anymore as it might be sold as a whole, then you might regret your decision why you decide to sell earlier even if you know in yourself you’re not in a bad shape.

This is a realization for us that bitcoin is a very valuable investment. Instead of selling them and left with few bitcoins in portfolio, we should pay more attention on accumulating more of them and then hold for long. We are not talking here anymore on profiting from bitcoin in just short term but it’s on preparing our retirement soon so that we will enjoy massive profits when we decide to sell after years of hodling.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dunamisx

Activity: 896
Merit: 545

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 04:06:07 PM

When we are making an investment, we must have a focus on a particular direction on what we are doing, same also applies to when we are planning to make sell, we have to know that the particular time we are selling is profitable for us to release at the moment or not, I've learnt that we cannot just engage doing anything on our own without having any direction toward a plan for it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AbuBhakar

Activity: 1036
Merit: 526

🇵🇭

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 04:19:59 PM

The common goal in trading is to get profit. If you are already in profit and you are okay with it despite you don’t have any things that you will purchased using the money is still good to sell because your goal is already achieved.

Selling your asset is not about whether you already using it or not but rather if your trade is already successful. I’m only putting money that I don’t have things to buy using it on crypto just to simply grow it. I don’t need something to buy if I will sell my asset that already in profit because there’s always an opportunity to enter in the crypto market even if the price goes 100K and above.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 06:05:23 PM

I agree that selling it without a good reason makes no sense. I would understand someone who bought wholesale at 15-20k range who want to sell at 60k+ and then use that money for something else could make sense. I can see why that would make sense to take profit, but if you are going to take it out and put it into another investment then don't do it, just hold it and it will go even higher.

However, if you have a proper cause, like you will sell and then you will close up your mortgage payments, then yeah that would make sense. Sure I would still prefer holding, because it can go so much higher and not only it will pay your mortgage but it would also pay you more on top of it, but if you do that, then that is not a bad decision neither.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
famososMuertos
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 2839

LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 07:06:04 PM

Fortunately, people sell their bitcoin, it is essential and they can even think about selling because it is time, regardless of what will happen tomorrow, there does not have to be an emergency.  This is in the case of ordinary people who do not do commerce as their main source of income.

Then there are the merchants who simply make profits, they don't even think about it.

Although the adjective speculate is refers to bitcoin, You do not speculate with your decisions, if you have to sell just do it.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
CASINO
SPORTS
RACING
EVENT DETAILS
EURO 2024
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 07:45:23 PM

Profit is profit and this is the primary rule when it comes to investing, if you are really that holding just for long term then this is something that wont really be an issue for you but if you are
longing for those fast profits then active trading you would really be your option. As for talking about selling just for the sake of spending then its up to your own choice because just like
been said that its your money then its your full control on what you should gonna do about it. There are really moments or times in life that you would really be needing to sell
specially into those times that there are emergencies which this one is considerable but if you are already that having those sell decisions just because you are liking to buy something or some
leisure or not really necessary things then it is really that your own choice.
I do actually agree in to this one on which you would really be thinking about being profit is profit on which you would really be securing out those profits and you would really be telling into yourself that it wont really be that bad for you to at least getting some portion of those profits and would really be spending it up like buying up something like gadgets, leisure times or whatever on the things that you do have in mind.

If you are someone who do have that kind of investing minded kind of person then of course you wont really be making such action since there is really that an another priority which is to save up those coins as much as you could on which this is something that would be ideal and preferable. You've been pretty aware about the opportunity and the chance that you could make money if you do just simply hold it up.

Although not all things that been holded would really be ending up on having that price increase when market turns out to be having a bull run but
since we are speaking or talking about Bitcoin then we do really know on what comes next.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bravut

Activity: 140
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 08:41:49 PM

I understand what you mean Mate.
Holding, buying and selling of bitcoin is an investment, in investment what you should be concerned about is making profits and building your portfolio.
    I don’t think one can sell there bitcoin because they just want to sell, before anyone takes an action he/she have already considered it, not to talk of an asset like bitcoin which they already know the value of it. The truth is one can’t be holding and holding, if you want to be a long term holder I would advise you get another job and so you won’t be pressure to sell or use it up but when you solely depend on bitcoin there is no room of escape for you.
  OP make sure you also enjoy your dividend from bitcoin so that you trust the process…..there is a saying
Use your profits for yourself, to keep you on track for making more profit..

In essence one has a reason for any action taken, no one is ignorant of the possibilities of bitcoin but we must know that Bitcoin price won’t move linearly it will vary over time and prices moves up and down.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: