Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:06:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't allow politicians to use you  (Read 345 times)
Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 190

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 10:32:41 AM

At this point I will advise every young Man in this country who is serious with his or her life to start making plans to leave this country for good. Even it it's your three years plan, make sure you achieve this. I know we all can't abandon the country, but what will you do when the country abandon you without any other options?
Do you think leaving this country will solve the problem? And how many youth will leave the country? How many of the youth can afford to pay for visa? Before leaving this country, you must know your main objective of going outside the country, most people who are so iger to leave this country fell in the hands of other scammers whom made there own money from fake visa or scam you of your hard earn money without even seeing a visa. Some other people where smuggled from Nigeria to another country, along the line most of them died, some where arrested, some where shit by custom Officer. While some where deported back with nothing.

I have two friends whom are a living witness of my explanation, 1. Of them saved money and went to Dubai but due to misinformation and no work kept fohim before arrival he went there and struggled for work until his visa expired without getting a job, he was deported and now he is starting life afresh. 2nd person worked and saveoney but met wrong client so they scammed him not only once but twice that mad him loose a total interest too.

My advice to any one is that before you want to travel to any country you must have known whom you are visiting, he may have arranged things for you properly before going . Don't process Visa from a random person otherwise you will be scammed.

Instead of wasting money to what you are not sure of, you better keep your money in bitcoin. Or stay here and learn online skill that will pay you in dollars. Let you travel to another country should be a vacation rather searching for greener pastures. If everybody leaves Nigeria who will be left aside to be called a Nigerian? Due to this singular reason of leaving the country, has made many of our brothers and sisters outside Nigeria to be regarded as people who ran from Nigeria because of hardship and most of us has been treated as trash outside, because they see us as people who are not United to fight for the peace of the nation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zackz5000

Activity: 84
Merit: 44

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 10:56:54 PM

What they do is fly there children abroad look for some lazy and hopeless youth promise them peanut and asked them to go and do things that seems right to them and abandom them after election and their suffering still continue. If only some of this our youth will wake up from there slumber realized that following this politicians around is a total waist of time because they are not ready to help you become somebody in life, after several risk you took for there sake.
There is this guy that was working for a politician he has been obeying any order from his boss but a dey came that he realizes his fuck up his boss(politician) called him as usual during election period to go and assassinate his opposition the guy now told him if only he will allow his son to go with him and the selfish politician refused that was how the guy walk away and never returned back to be answering boy boy. I just wish our youth can learn.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Egii Nna

Activity: 294
Merit: 159

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 06:42:54 AM

Everyone in this country already has that, which is selfishness and greediness. Why I said that is because even though you have a bit of that, you still have it, and this thing that is affecting the country is not only from the leaders but also from the followers. Although the leaders have the highest percentage, politics as a whole is a game, which means anything can happen. Why I said that is that the government usually does things that will make its citizens suffer after some time, or when the election is around, that is when you will see they will start creating solutions to the problems they created by themselves, so these things make me start to think about how politics work. 

On my assessment, you could view back the least region of the government. They banned Twitter, but after some time, they still allowed it to continue. The same thing happened with the naira note. That is what they did, which made many people lose a lot of their money. Now, see, we are still using the old naira note, so Nigeria is like a game the politicians usually play with their citizens, so let them have some time. I think they will still release the Binance exchange. We will look forward to seeing the outcome of the situation. 

GiftedMAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 545

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2024, 08:43:49 AM

If e dey possible for them they will ban cryptocurrency for the country make e be as if they are making good effort to make things better , but them know say the youths go change ahm for them.

The Nigerian government has never been in support of cryptocurrency in the country that's why a lot of people still see anyone doing any cryptocurrency related investments as evil and scam, the government has indirectly been against her citizens that's why you see them block everything do just to end their dependency on them. Right now it's only a kid that will see the recent attack on binance as good because our Nigerian government is yet to come up with a better explanation as the reason why they attacked binance when they are aware that they have no connection with the high rate of dollar and the low value of the naira.

This is another opportunity for the youth to unite together to say no to the government as they have made the economy too hard for the people the oppression, hunger and high cost of living in the country is theost important thing the government ought to fight but no they decided to vent their anger on their citizens because they believe that most of them are into crypto and binance is the exchange they make use of.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
SmartCharpa

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 11:37:23 AM

Since binance remove naira features from their exchange I just they think of the whole matter about this our government.  So this government think just few young people wey dey into cryptocurrency is now the problem of this country. So young people struggling to make living is now the problem of the economy? If I dey think this thing the thing dey pain me because with this it is clear that this old politicians don't have any good plan for the young people in this country.

With this current hard economy government no find politicians wey store dollars in the houses and politicians wey dey deal with dollars in spending, them never talk anything concerning politicians spending dollars and they are looking into the youth matter. 

If e dey possible for them they will ban cryptocurrency for the country make e be as if they are making good effort to make things better , but them know say the youths go change ahm for them.

The young people should learn and see that this people no care about us, make we no allow them to use us when e reach time for elections .

Our government's never dey in support of cryptocurrency in this country, they only care about themselves. Anybody wey talk say our governments care about us that one na big lie, which prove they have to say na cryptocurrency they cause this hard economy. Waiting dey surprised me with this country be say even though they ban anything related to cryptocurrency nothing will change in this country, or have you ever see that the price of goods increased and later go down in this country? All this things wey our governments dey do na unnecessary thing because it will not change anything.

Few weeks back wey be say people dey shout about the price of dollar dey make things rise, everywhere you go even person wey don't know the rate of dollar go dey increase the price of their products. Now wey be say dollar don decrease the price of everything still remain in one place. To be sincerely speaking na our leaders dey do us for this country because they no want our progress, they don't want us to survive in other ways apart from governments ways and they refuse to provide job for us. When is time for election we should not allow them to use us with sweet mouth again because all of them na the same, they only care about themselves.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 10:44:12 PM

Only those that are not ready to be responsible for themselves and has thought about life the way it appears on them can accept the offer of working for this politicians to use them and waste them at the end just because of a peanut they stand to be given, when they have the ability and capacity of earning more than that by themselves if they are serious about life.

Not all youth are ready for work. Some just want money but are not ready to do anything. These are the type of people this politicians normally use when the time comes. And most of this politicians claim to be smart, come 2027, they may lift the ban, introduce programs that will benefit the youth so as for us to forget our past suffering. We just need to be on our stand as youths when electing our leaders.

Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 202

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 06:15:36 AM

Everyone in this country already has that, which is selfishness and greediness. Why I said that is because even though you have a bit of that, you still have it, and this thing that is affecting the country is not only from the leaders but also from the followers. Although the leaders have the highest percentage, politics as a whole is a game, which means anything can happen. Why I said that is that the government usually does things that will make its citizens suffer after some time, or when the election is around, that is when you will see they will start creating solutions to the problems they created by themselves, so these things make me start to think about how politics work. 

On my assessment, you could view back the least region of the government. They banned Twitter, but after some time, they still allowed it to continue. The same thing happened with the naira note. That is what they did, which made many people lose a lot of their money. Now, see, we are still using the old naira note, so Nigeria is like a game the politicians usually play with their citizens, so let them have some time. I think they will still release the Binance exchange. We will look forward to seeing the outcome of the situation. 
Yet most people are too dumb to understand this tactics deployed by this government, politics is a game and who played best wins not considering the extent took to secure the win that is the reason we need to be mindful during the electoral process, they should not buy us for damn change and we suffer for 4 years.
Definitely we will return back using Binance, Na initial dem dey do nothing much.

Gormicsta

Activity: 168
Merit: 75

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 03:19:33 PM

Of course, wetin politicians dey do for our we country no make sense at all, they just manipulate their thinking say na we they dey manipulate, as I dey so I no fit allow politicians to use me at all because they no they try at all, them just dey make me vex, thanks God say our motto for this year na " NO GREE FOR ANYBODY" so I no see any reason why I go gree make they use me, imagine wetin them dey do recently, they know say price of things don high yet them dey disturb people wey dey manage life for Bitcoin, since they no gree create job opportunities for people to take survive people wey still find way to take work for wer them dey earn for dollar dem still won spoil am for us but God no go gree o, because they if one door close another one open so no matter how they won try to make sure Bitcoin no exist for Naija, way go still come out but I dey always ask myself which kind feeling them dey get to always see us dey suffer, that kind joy wey dem dey get to see people dey cry, dey die self because of hardship? Anyways e concern them, God dey our side and no matter how the situation be, Nigerians dey always survive or improvise.
Loveday422

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 09:46:30 AM

To my greatest knowledge no politician can use my head ,my uncle is a guro in politics but he can't still use me because I know who I am ,I think far before any of his message drop,their is a an adage that also said ,never allow any one to use you as cigarettes, because cigarettes are best use when someone is bored and step on it when they are done smoking,you see ,this is exactly what our politians do ,they use your head after gotten what they want

They step on you ,many even go to the extent of killing the particular person so he will not review anything to anyone this is pure wickness,this is one of the reasons why they said politics is a dirty game, because of no trusts but wickness ,to whom it may concern never depend or allow politics to use you
Briankimp1

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 01:57:25 PM

The young people should learn and see that this people no care about us, make we no allow them to use us when e reach time for elections .

That’s just right the aim of the present government is to cut and control as many sources of income to the youths and common men and women.
So as to keep the populous in a state of “I Need You To Survive” so whenever the elections come they’ll begin sharing palliatives with their faces printed on them to win over voters.
AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 39

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 02:36:46 PM
Merited by Mayor of ogba (2)

If you're subjected to be used by the government be assured that you'll be dumped once they've achieved their goals of what you were been used for a tool just for their own achievements.
I know the youths are most dominance in this Crypto sphere but can we change that mentality of addressing the currency or it's potential of alternative source of making incomes as a portfolio for the youths?
If the large dominance of this crypto industries is continually addressed to be such youthful meant technology then indirectly the average or aged persons will always see the digital technology as one of the fraudulence developments. So let's just say it's what it's for the masses and not pointing specifically for the youths.

One thing sure of in this country is that the government has always been against any factor that doesn't benefit them such as the Crytop currencies. They requested and made it achieved by delisting our fiats out from the Binance exchange as if it was for the benefits of the country but if they'd paid the demanded $10 billion they'd had still be operating. That's just a significant that the governments are taunting with the authorities bestowed in them that's meant to be for national governance to achieve great walls but therein the governments are just so after what they'd have in the own accounts.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Adams0001

Activity: 434
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 06:52:36 PM

Dis one don teach people lesson OP, I no tink say people go allow such government into power again because many people feel say d president na person wey no how youths dey use decentralized currency to improve d economy but he turned against decentralized exchange as d problem of d country economy.

Well, I believe say u no how those our Naija politicians use to enter power without people voting for dem, dat is why u see some of dem dey use people anyhow like say d position will b forever and, I no say dis government will not succeed to bring d youths down because Naija youths have gone beyond were  all those old politicians can bring dem down for their selfish interest.

Every government gets him involved in the country's problems, and I'm tired of all of them for our country. How can the government stop where teenagers produce money and utilize it to help themselves during difficult times. He means say na crypto they cause all the economy problem for the country, now that binance know dey do p2p for Nigerians again waiting changes for the country things are just continuing increase price. Look how tinubu they do like say he go do better thing for the country before he enter power, but look how things are worse, if know be the youths dey votes am how he go get the power when he dey now, waiting concede Nigerians economy with crypto where he dey try block places where person dey used develop him self, me waiting I know any place dey pass to break the youths down we go get another way to escape and succeed.

Churchillvv

Activity: 392
Merit: 166

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2024, 02:18:14 AM

Since binance remove naira features from their exchange I just they think of the whole matter about this our government.  So this government think just few young people wey dey into cryptocurrency is now the problem of this country. So young people struggling to make living is now the problem of the economy? If I dey think this thing the thing dey pain me because with this it is clear that this old politicians don't have any good plan for the young people in this country.

With this current hard economy government no find politicians wey store dollars in the houses and politicians wey dey deal with dollars in spending, them never talk anything concerning politicians spending dollars and they are looking into the youth matter. 

With the level of awareness in the country, using the  #endsars and the 2023 general election that took place I believe the youths and other Nigerian agitators will never alot any politician to us then in any way. From my observation, I saw a lot of youths file out to make things right by voting a well enlighten man into sit but the national force are bigger than the individual effort hence our big plans fell into gutter.

Even with the outcome I believe that only few  touts will fall for the few penny that will be paid for destroying ballot boxes. But in the next few years Nigeria will begin to witness very be changes as soon as this incumbent president leaves the sit, hence we will vote in another young man to lead and if they fail us the we will go for a woman next hence our Nigeria take a better form.

KupaCrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 10:10:06 AM

Since binance remove naira features from their exchange I just they think of the whole matter about this our government.  So this government think just few young people wey dey into cryptocurrency is now the problem of this country. So young people struggling to make living is now the problem of the economy? If I dey think this thing the thing dey pain me because with this it is clear that this old politicians don't have any good plan for the young people in this country.

I tok say di biggest conspiracy against di youths of Nigeria na di refusal of di political elders to allow di youths of dis country be part of di solutions to our problems as a nation. E dey clear say these people don totally run out of ideas and dem dey busy dey waka up and down. But dem don corner di small wealth wey their limited imagination fit generate.

because dem don thief enough money to make sure say Nigeria go still dey like slave and master society; where dem, their pikin, and grand pikin go dey the masters while the youths of today - and their own pikin dem - go still dey the slaves.
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 160

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2024, 01:52:31 AM

Their is a saying that, if you are wise, it will be beneficial to you, but if you are foolish, it will also be beneficial, but to others.

Anybody wey allow politicians use Dem no wise, you don ever ask yourself where their children dy? If you no know, just know today, Dem no dy for we country, that's why Dem wan just spoil this country keep, when bad tin happen like war, na Dem wey get money go first run, those wey no  get to use run out of the country, go dy here and face it or die, if some of my fellow youth  like, make Dem no wise.

Na true talk u talk so, our politicians just dey use us for this country in a way wey we go hardly notice and we go just fall into victim, na wen we don do wetin dem want na wen we go realize say them don use us, na e mk we supposed dey smart and wise incase they won use cunny way enter us, we go fit detect den run from them, them no go create Job opportunities for people to take care of themselves instead na so them go dey turn turn people around say dem go do this or that, so that make dem just dey use to their own selfish desire, them no ready to teach people on how to be useful in life instead they want mk we dey serve them, dey call them boss up and down, na e mk we dey try to create awareness say mk we try to be creative mk we dey useful to ourselves and to the society at large, mk we no dey wait for people to tell us wetin we go do before we go do am.

Belarge

Activity: 392
Merit: 80

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 11:53:13 PM

We have corrupt government, these set of old men will not resign and leave the office open for the young ones, instead they're ready to continue stealing huge funds meant for the country's economy. Politicians are actually thr frontrunners of bad government in the country. The embezzled budgeted public funds for their selfish interests and leaving the Nigeria youths hungry and dormant. I've understood the current situation of this country, we should always pray for our motherland because it have suffered enough already and our desires to push for the betterment of the country is impossible.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 160

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2024, 08:54:46 AM

Their is a saying that, if you are wise, it will be beneficial to you, but if you are foolish, it will also be beneficial, but to others.

Anybody wey allow politicians use Dem no wise, you don ever ask yourself where their children dy? If you no know, just know today, Dem no dy for we country, that's why Dem wan just spoil this country keep, when bad tin happen like war, na Dem wey get money go first run, those wey no  get to use run out of the country, go dy here and face it or die, if some of my fellow youth  like, make Dem no wise.

Na true sha, na e mk dem dey draw everybody for ear mk them dey wise, mk we no gree for anybody, any person wey won carry our loyalty take play na so we go carry their own too play, mk we wise up, mk we hustle hard, mk we n dey wait for government to carry food come our table before we go eat, na e mk dem think say without their help, we no go fit make am, na e mk dem dey do anyhow, dey act anyhow dey want, dem no dey concern about us, whether e dey affect us or not, dey no care, as far as their children no dey here, e concern dem but our prayers and cry go go far go hurt dem for any side wey dem dey but nevertheless mk we no allow because as everywhere dey like this, allow our politicians to use in a way e go affect us and the society.

RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2024, 09:42:10 PM

Only those that are not ready to be responsible for themselves and has thought about life the way it appears on them can accept the offer of working for this politicians to use them and waste them at the end just because of a peanut they stand to be given, when they have the ability and capacity of earning more than that by themselves if they are serious about life.
Politicians are smart if not for that they hardly engage any of there family members when it comes to there dirty games they will look for outsider, but very soon people's eyes will open. And one of the reason most of them accept that offer is because they could not decline the money been offered to them.

And the situation of the country is not helping things are becoming difficult but that is not even a guarantee for them to accept does offer from politicians, it they want to do anything dirty they should use there own children. But people will still accept politicians offer but if the country get better then people will be able to decline since they have decent jobs with good pay. We are getting there very soon.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███